• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Should I spend 100 Truesteel ore(or whatever its called) and 100 War Paints to create a 630 2h axe and staff? Or is that easy enough to get from other sources and I should save them for other things?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm mostly 630, I think my only slot left is one trinket. I need to run everbloom every day now since my best trinket drops off the last boss, and last bosses are guaranteed loot.

Also I really want the caster axe from slave mines, because I love the concept of caster axes and it's itemized real well.

Robin64

Should I spend 100 Truesteel ore(or whatever its called) and 100 War Paints to create a 630 2h axe and staff? Or is that easy enough to get from other sources and I should save them for other things?

I got a 635 epic proc from a Nagrand weapon, so the Blacksmithing axe has seemed a bit pointless to me. However it can be upgraded to 640 and then 655, so it might be worth it. Hard to say, the mats needed to get the 655 will take ages to get and I do wonder if we'll have something around that level from raids already by then.

Oh plus you have to hope you get the suffix you need, otherwise you need to spend mats on rerolling until you do.

Wunder

I leveled my Enh Shaman post 6.0 and yeah, it's a clunky mess that didn't really feel cohesive. It felt like buttons were missing.

Elemental still seems fine to me/unchanged. I don't know if the complaints about the playstyle are warranted.

Did Enh change much? I didnt feel any change in my rotation from MoP to WoD, except for Liquid Magma

ampere

bah... 15 Pilgrim Bounties yesterday and not a single blue (let alone the actual chicken)

I guess I got pretty lucky, did the 5 dailies yesterday and got the pet and the toy. Didn't get the hat cosmetic item, but I don't show helms usually anyway.

UBRS is the daily quest challenge mode for the third day in a row. Neat. Fortunately I already beat WoD.

I really like the art on the Alliance Garrison, I need to level an Alliance toon and check it out.

Earth Shock being removed just feels weird to me.

Make a macro that shows the Earth Shock icon and casts Frost Shock
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Karl Hawk

Banned
Speaking of Blacksmithing, I'm heavily considering to craft 640 boots since I've been unlucky with getting 630 boots on HC's in the past few days.

Is there any more depth to Destro Warlock than Immolate/Incinerate/watch Embers/Chaos Bolt? I used my boost on one and am at 97 now. I do enjoy playing the class - been a WoW player since the game launched and Warlock was the only class I'd never played to high level - but it seems very...I don't know, simple. Then again I guess my Mage I mained from BC to Mists was simple too. Maybe I'm just used to having more buttons to push with my Blood DK (which was my first 100).

In 5.4 Destro heavily revolved around trinket procs and making sure to blow your load when they were up to maximize damage. Still somewhat the case if you have on-use or proccing trinkets, otherwise no, it's fairly simple.

You still want to conflagrate to have reduced cast times for your incinerates or chaos bolts though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Please, make my weapon bigger.

Belf female weapons are smaller than goblin weapons.

I have serious weapon size envy.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
green eyed waifu 2kawaai5me

seriously though those aren't bad at all, and I've never liked Belfs much.

RPGCrazied

Yay, they look about the same. The male model looks great, and we finally have nipples and muscle definition! Though the weird pose is still there, I never expected to fix that. Really its just high resolution textures.

BTW any of you guys gotten invasions?

Besides the tutorial one.

Did one last night with a couple guys in my guild - wasn't mine - and we got a gold rating. Only got gold, Apexis, and resources in the goody bags though - no mounts or gear :(

Anoregon

Regarding BE male stance: It was never going to be something they would "fix". Blizz considers it part of their iconic silhouette/overall look.

Lanrutcon

Invasions are fucked atm. I've grinded myself deep into Revered with the Frostwolves on Iron Horde.

Not a single fucking invasions since the tutorial.

Karl Hawk

Banned
The RNG has blessed upon me today. ;)

jSfeZ4rW36ncM.png

The last gear slot I needed to fill. I'm so happy. :D

And regarding the new Belf models: They look nice and I didn't expect anything different in the first place. In fact, I don't mind the stances.

Then again, I'm biased for my female Belf, so what do I know? At least she won't look like she hasn't eaten since forever. :D

Owensboro

People don't like the Male Blood Elf pose? To me it's always been the perfect "Snooty, thinks he's above everyone else" pose, which is what I imagine most blood elves to be like. I'm just saying if you put a sweater around his shoulders and give him a tennis racket he's the perfect 80's villain, which is kinda great.

Also, completely not related to discussion, but I'm so addicted to the song "Khadgar's Plan" from the soundtrack that I can't stop humming it. Specifically the trumpet and string triplets (16:34). Sooooo good.

I've been wondering why I can't get another one to show up for me :(

I always assumed they were weekly. That not the case?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The model updates are supposed to preserve what was originally there. Altering the stance of a player's character would be too radical for this project. It sucks that Blood Elves were the only race left out of the visual update, but I think the results turned out really well. As the closest point of comparison BEs look way better than the new Night Elf models.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Male BE is a major upgrade. Female is bad... still so skinny.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When do I unlock the herb garden for my Garrison? I'm probably 1/3 of the way through Talador and about to hit 96.

HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW

Also you need Garrison 2.

Top Bottom