• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

ampere

New Blood Elves look great! I am excited.

How does Poundfist respawn work? Thinking about trying to get the mount.

Over 50 hours since a server reset before it is eligible to spawn, Poseidus style. Then there's some enormous window like 48 hours which it can spawn in.

Fjordson

Does the Poundfist mount drop for everyone in the group who hits him? Or is it just one per kill.

If it's multiple could just get a group and have someone at each spawn point.

StayDead

BE Female:
PSJFDKLEP2GV1416903172380.jpg

BE Male:
W6YOMOD5ZXZN1416903173916.jpg

I don't like the shape of the belf females face but everything else is pretty good.

Although not trying to be lewd here, but much like with the female humans model they seemed to have made the belf females chest much "saggier" as in they seem to be further down the body for no reason.

ampere

Does the Poundfist mount drop for everyone in the group who hits him? Or is it just one per kill.

Everyone who hits him. Both factions.

lol you should Google Poundfist. There are MASSIVE groups camping him. Well, were. Probably won't for another 50 hours since there were realm resets today. Multiple 40 player raids on some servers scattered at the spawn points. It's nuts.

Dresden

Everyone gets one.

What happened in my group was that we were trying to CC it to keep the tag alive for more people, but some dudes freaked out that it might despawn and just went ahead and nuked it, resulting in tons of angst over general chat.

Fjordson

Oh wow. So the tag isn't even limited to the initial group / raid that hits him? That's awesome. I may try to get in on that on my server. Sounds like an ever-so-slightly less maddening camp than the TLPD.

Everyone gets one.

What happened in my group was that we were trying to CC it to keep the tag alive for more people, but some dudes freaked out that it might despawn and just went ahead and nuked it, resulting in tons of angst over general chat.
Aw damn, what a bummer. Did you get yours??

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
After reaching lvl 100 with a follower, it's completely unnecessary to put him in a mission that only rewards experience rights?

ampere

It's still the worst of the new 7 TLPD style mobs since the timer is so long and with such a huge variance. But 6 of them all share that new "anyone who hits it gets it" model. Just Garn is different, but he drops a single BoE and has a short respawn.

After reaching lvl 100 with a follower, it's completely unnecessary to put him in a mission that only rewards experience rights?

If they are epic. Uncommon and Rare followers can gain exp to increase their ranking up to Epic. Takes a shitload of exp, but it's worth doing if they have good traits.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Kintaco

What do you get from Drwaven Bunker work orders, like specifically. Do you get a box or crate that you open to get the armor/weapon/iron horde scraps? There is massive lag in the game right now and I can't click on the boxes outside bunker anymore and I have no loot to show for it.

Peachpies

What do you get from Drwaven Bunker work orders, like specifically. Do you get a box or crate that you open to get the armor/weapon/iron horde scraps? There is massive lag in the game right now and I can't click on the boxes outside bunker anymore and I have no loot to show for it.
you get an iron horde scrap and sometimes a follower weapon/armor

Yoshichan

Which followers should I be using these ilvl increase (weapon/armor) on? Those with already good traits or the shitty ones?

Kacar

So glad I'm a skinner.

The mining and herbalism markets are so flooded due to the garrisons. Herbs and ores are like 50s each on the auction house while Leather is still 16-20g per

Tacitus_

Which followers should I be using these ilvl increase (weapon/armor) on? Those with already good traits or the shitty ones?

Firstly on your epic followers, then on your rare followers that counter stuff your epic followers wont. Eventually you'll want a team of followers that can counter 2x every threat and at increasingly higher ilvls.

Should I get the Storehouse or the Salvage Yard?
And what other Medium plot should I build, I have Lumber Mill.
I really wish you could remove the set plots too. Is Barracks worth replacing?

Dresden

Should I get the Storehouse or the Salvage Yard?
And what other Medium plot should I build, I have Lumber Mill.
I really wish you could remove the set plots too. Is Barracks worth replacing?

salvage > storehouse
inn is the most important building in garrison
depends on how much you like the follower minigame, large buildings aren't all that essential in general though.

Tacitus_

Chaos Bolt damage has been increased by 8%.
Conflagrate damage has been increased by 8%.
Immolate damage has been increased by 8%.
Incinerate damage has been increased by 8%.
Rain of Fire damage has been reduced by 60% and no longer generates Burning Embers.
Shadowburn damage has been increased by 8%.

So a single target buff and a huge aoe nerf. The RoF damage doesn't really matter, but nicking the ember generation hurts a lot.

Protection
Revenge damage has been reduced by 20%.
Shield Slam damage has been reduced by 20%.
And gladiator got nerfed hardcore :d

Yoshichan

Today I got a random quest from the big troll just outside my main garrison building... was that because of the Inn I recently added?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hotfix notes are up. Warlocks got buffs to literally every one of their single target abilities and a nerf to rain of destruction.

ele got chain lightning and lava burst buffs, enhance got lava lash and storm strike.

edit: beaten like shaman in dps meters

Today I got a random quest from the big troll just outside my main garrison building... was that because of the Inn I recently added?

Naa, it's part of the "garrison campaign" quests, you get one every week.

Yoshichan

Naa, it's part of the "garrison campaign" quests, you get one every week.
Aight, so where are my Inn quests? I haven't gotten any yet :/

Tacitus_

Hotfix notes are up. Warlocks got buffs to literally every one of their single target abilities and a nerf to rain of destruction.

Nerf to aoe in general. You can't get enough embers to maintain FnB for aoe without RoF granting embers, unless there's enough mobs to cap your aoe damage anyway. It might get fixed with gear by the last tier but that nerf is just fucking bizarre in effect and reason.

SOOOOOOO

That Rain of Fire nerf is gigantic. Like completely kills all AoE capabilities of the spec. Particularly annoying if you ever did or planned to do AoE farming.

RIP.

Are they fucking serious with this appix crystal daily shit?

I'd take MoP dailies over this BS 100000 times over.

I got to 35% before I said fuck this.

Slayerx

Are they fucking serious with this appix crystal daily shit?

I'd take MoP dailies over this BS 100000 times over.

I got to 35% before I said fuck this.

The key here is to do a range of objectives, picking stuff up and clicking on items gives you a lot of progress, killing a rare gives at least 25%. Also sometimes there are hidden objectives. It's really not bad at all and shouldn't take more than 15 minutes if done properly. Some of the items you use are really fun too.

ampere

So to nerf Gladiator, regular Protection got destroyed?

Unsure how to feel. Heard guildies in a group last night commenting about how the Prot Warrior dps was really high.

No, it was clearly to nerf both. If they wanted to nerf Glad only they can just change the stance passive.

Top Bottom