• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Ashran has been re-enabled as a potential daily strategic assault choice. This reverts a change from November 21.

Last few times I even tried to zone into Ashran I couldn't. Not sure what this change is meant to address but I'll try it once and if I still can't get in fuck it, 200 crystals ain't worth a long ass queue.

The salvage yard nerf is infuriating. My mission log is filled with 96-99 missions when all but two of my followers are level 100.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Last few times I even tried to zone into Ashran I couldn't. Not sure what this change is meant to address but I'll try it once and if I still can't get in fuck it, 200 crystals ain't worth a long ass queue.

The salvage yard nerf is infuriating. My mission log is filled with 96-99 missions when all but two of my followers are level 100.

deactivated followers dont count for this right?

Nothing for Warlocks even though they admitted that they messed up with RoF. Demon/Aff still suck, thanks Blizzard.

Mages so didn't need that drastic of a buff.

after two weeks, I'm finally at 85 (started at 65 DK). So just 15 more to go, which will take another 2 weeks I'd imagine.

Hopefully MoP won't be that painful and I can quickly get to Draenor stuff

Had a tank partway through a run try to kick me after he died from standing in front of the boss when he should have been moving, said paladins can't do damage and I was dragging them down. No one agreed, someone posted the DPS meter showing me having a commanding lead. We kicked him and finished with a new tank. That tank got a very nice warforged shield. Justice served.

Had a similar situation happen in the ogre diremaul. I tried explaining to the tank that the mobs there used mortal strike (and not the lol 10% MS, I'm talking vanilla 50% healing reduction MS), and he tried to vote kick me (monk healer). Instead he was kicked and we finished instance.

Oh nice fury warrior buffs, not really geared toward that, have mostly haste/crit gear right now. Hope arm buffs aren't sidelined until 6.1 :(.

Atlantis

after two weeks, I'm finally at 85 (started at 65 DK). So just 15 more to go, which will take another 2 weeks I'd imagine.

Hopefully MoP won't be that painful and I can quickly get to Draenor stuff

MoP was quicker than both Outland and Northrend for me. I didn't even finish the first zone before hitting 90.

mileS

Ele shaman already did great dps after the last hotfix now its going to be top 3 for sure.

Also wasn't that WW nerf already live? That was in the notes a week ago almost

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So uh

Patch notes say lava burst got a 10% buff...

It was doing about 20k, it is currently hitting for over 30...

I know it's a bug and temporary, but man it feels good.

cdyhybrid

Gonna wait for sims and people smarter than me to analyze these changes tomorrow before I decide which ranged class to reroll as :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kinda surprised liquid magma got buffed. That's one of the few abilities that I Felt hit pretty strong for Shaman(enhancement-wise).

royalan

I don't know how I feel about them nerfing Kill Shot for BM.

I feel like, if you have quick fingers, kill shot is literally THE thing that keeps you alive if you pull too many mobs while out soloing. Can't count how many times I was nearly overrun but desperately strung together some consecutive kills shots to stay alive. Made for some great, tense gameplay.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know how I feel about them nerfing Kill Shot for BM.

I feel like, if you have quick fingers, kill shot is literally THE thing that keeps you alive if you pull too many mobs while out soloing. Can't count how many times I was nearly overrun but desperately strung together some consecutive kills shots to stay alive. Made for some great, tense gameplay.

I have pulled about 20 mobs in Nagrand at once on my undergeared Hunter since WoD went alive. I have never once felt like I was going to die on that character. As opposed to every other character I played where I could barely outlive 2 mobs once I started getting into higher level zones.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Jesus christ, such a scummy move by my guild.

We're doing a Heroic Kargath kill, but the GM and officers didn't really tell anyone because they didn't want to bring "underperforming players". I just happened to be on mumble and heard them talking about doing something so I asked what they were doing and got invited.

cdyhybrid

We're doing a Heroic Kargath kill, but the GM and officers didn't really tell anyone because they didn't want to bring "underperforming players"

:lol

Stuff like this is why I'm not really feeling a need to go back to raiding with a guild. I'd rather try my luck with PUGs.

C.Dark.DN

Banned

We're doing a Heroic Kargath kill, but the GM and officers didn't really tell anyone because they didn't want to bring "underperforming players". I just happened to be on mumble and heard them talking about doing something so I asked what they were doing and got invited.
You have to make cuts for mythic, but not having others strong in heroic is bad. Especially on a puggable Kargath.

Well I mean

It's the night before reset

It's probably not a scheduled raid night tonight, correct? If they wanna down content, let em.

Jag

Felt bad on my hunter alt. Group said my pet was a better tank than the one we had with him with him right there :lol

BM pets really are unkillable. I didn't actually realize how hard some things hit until I tried leveling melee with my alts.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kinda surprised to see the crafted gear still so high up. Wing 1 LFR opens up tomorrow, and that'd be a way to get your gear fairly up to snuff for normals without having to spend 15-30k on a piece of gear. Especially since Blizz was talking up LFR loot dropping more this expansion to get people into proper raiding more quickly.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Well I mean

It's the night before reset

It's probably not a scheduled raid night tonight, correct? If they wanna down content, let em.

Yeah, it's not a raid night. But to keep it on the DL from the rest of the guild, and there are people that would've came if they had known in advance just doesn't sit well with me.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Yeah, it's not a raid night. But to keep it on the DL from the rest of the guild, and there are people that would've came if they had known in advance just doesn't sit well with me.
My guild is doing that right now it seems, lol. I just joined them the other day. I got an "almost done reply" when asking for a Ko invite.

I guess group finder and now the guild doesn't care I have 4% Ko exp, 5/7n exp, and was in the top 3 even as a magic DPS on Ko.

Whatever.

Edit: They just downed it with some pugs. I guess they didn't want a new guy in on the last few close call attempts, but.... 4% ko exp? Comeon. I could have fit in easily.

Nothing for Warlocks even though they admitted that they messed up with RoF. Demon/Aff still suck, thanks Blizzard.

Mages so didn't need that drastic of a buff.

The mage hotfix reeks of 'shit, we're out of ideas and mythic opens tomorrow, let's placate the .5% of raids that stack only one type of ranged.'

Like, they could have been more creative but they took so many buttons away from mages in the last two expansions that they're out of knobs to tweak.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Got heroic butcher down on the last pull of the night, and I bonus rolled the caster mace. Was using a 630. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah.

The mage hotfix reeks of 'shit, we're out of ideas and mythic opens tomorrow, let's placate the .5% of raids that stack only one type of ranged.'

Like, they could have been more creative but they took so many buttons away from mages in the last two expansions that they're out of knobs to tweak.

It just seems a bit over done is all, Fire needed a tweak because of the lack of crit. Frost/Arcane was actually on par with other ranged. This though...yah reactionary.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
There's a Fire Mage on top of the charts in my Imperator Mar'gok attempts.

Normal Imperator down tonight with 2 nights of raid this week after being screwed on Tuesday. Moving on to Heroic next week with maybe some Mythic Kargath.

Top Bottom