• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Megasoum

Banned
Looks like the default frames with borders turned off. But idk, there are a lot of frames that can look like that through options.

Oh...lol I didn't even know that there was default frames that looked like that. I thought it was still only the list of portraits on the left like before.

ZenaxPure

Oh...lol I didn't even know that there was default frames that looked like that. I thought it was still only the list of portraits on the left like before.

It's the raid frames that look like that, but, there is an option in the menus to enable the style for normal parties as well.

Megasoum

Banned
It's the raid frames that look like that, but, there is an option in the menus to enable the style for normal parties as well.

Nice, thanks. I'll have to play around with that tonight. I used to use X-Perl for the longest time but I dunno if I want to go through all that setup from scratch again.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Third time in a row it says "No loot" when I click on my Warmill box.

What the fuck is going on?

Mupod

Third time in a row it says "No loot" when I click on my Warmill box.

What the fuck is going on?

maxed out on iron horde scraps by any chance?

I don't even know what to do with this shit. The leather gear looks like butt and I'm a cow so the orgrimmar stuff isn't great either.

sqwarlock

Got my Dwarven Bunker to level 3, but aside from the free loot token every week I'm not really feeling it anymore. Thinking of switching it out, but not sure for what.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

I don't even know what to do with this shit. The leather gear looks like butt and I'm a cow so the orgrimmar stuff isn't great either.
Oh, thanks! Yeah I had 200 of them... like you said, leather transmog looks like shit. It's fucking horrible.

DarkJC

I'd spend mine just to spend it but I'm not even getting any tokens for the actual pieces.

Got my Dwarven Bunker to level 3, but aside from the free loot token every week I'm not really feeling it anymore. Thinking of switching it out, but not sure for what.

I forget about that building after Lvl3, outside the free orb you dont really need it anymore unless you want to farm the transmog pieces.

vocab

Well, the new masterplan version doesn't auto complete the missions when they finish, and you have to complete them manually now.

Who thought that was a good idea?

Robin64

Well, the new masterplan version doesn't auto complete the missions when they finish, and you have to complete them manually now.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll avoid updating if there's no benefit and just that drawback.

It's pretty much the same thing. You click "Complete Missions" or whatever and it runs down through the list.

I did like the special window that popped up on its own if you had missions pending, though.

lazygecko

warsongmog34ool.jpg

New shaman mog. Warsong + Lord's Mail + Grievous Gladiator

What is with the complete lack of top Horde PvP twitch streams?

The good PvP people I know that stream regularly:

Sodapoppin, Snutz, Mitchjones, Cdew, Reckful, Venruki, Bajheera etc etc are -ALL- alliance.

I feel like between losing every BG and not having anyone interesting to follow, I picked the wrong side.

It's exactly the same as before except now it shows you the active missions below the completed ones so you get a clearer picture of how long before all of your followers go idle. It's the same information, presented differently, removing that 'what's not done yet' click required of the old version.

Sodapoppin, Snutz, Mitchjones, Cdew, Reckful, Venruki, Bajheera etc etc are -ALL- alliance.

I feel like between losing every BG and not having anyone interesting to follow, I picked the wrong side.

Horde racials simply can't compete. As a top tier player why wouldn't you spent the 30 or 40 dollars on faction change for the extra trinket as human, or deep cleansing facial scrub in dwarf?

ampere

With 6.0 Disc Priests got a 5 second silence (the one Shadow always had) and high end PvPers said fuck this and all went Dwarf or Human. They nerfed Disc's silence to 2 seconds, but the faction balance damage is done. Source: my guidly who is 11x glad.

Combat racials should not exist, at least not in rated PvP.

ch0mp

Do you have to make an arena team still for queuing and conquest pts? Also, do the 660 weapons require a rating?
No and no. You do need around 7k conq earned during the season to buy weapons though. The only gear that requires rating is cosmetic now.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I only recently realized that sending your followers on missions actually make them slowly walk their way outside your Garrison. Nice touch.

Dunlop

Is it realistic to level from 87 to no via dungeons?

I hit a bugged mandatory quest and I cannot advance the story (shooting Jinzu in a barrel). I've wasted a good hour on this now and reading their forums there are some people who it is just to bugged to complete

lol, my 10 day trial is ticking I had planned to just mindlessly run quests

Ultratech

Blizzard made sure to balance all the Trolls in PVE

but all the humans in PVP? Totally fine.

I'm still salty about those Troll nerfs.

Blizz wanted to nerf racials for the sake of balance and they're still imbalanced.

Balance, How Does it Work? (And how to spew lasers from the sky.)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is it realistic to level from 87 to no via dungeons?

I hit a bugged mandatory quest and I cannot advance the story (shooting Jinzu in a barrel). I've wasted a good hour on this now and reading their forums there are some people who it is just to bugged to complete

lol, my 10 day trial is ticking I had planned to just mindlessly run quests
You shouldn't be quest blocked in Pandaria. Worst case scenario you just walk to another zone.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Speaking of 85-90 mop leveling, you can't fly there until 90 right?
No and no. You do need around 7k conq earned during the season to buy weapons though. The only gear that requires rating is cosmetic now.
7k huh? I don't think I'll fool with it then. I was wanting it for pve. I'll have a 355 bs weapon way before then at least.

vocab

Anyone else getting high world ms in crz raid/lfd/pvp? It goes away completely when Im on my server or raid. This is stupid.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
One thing I like about gated professions is making like 70k+ from less than 10 auctions compared to a few hundred (or thousand?) I had to re-list a million times back in Cataclysm. I hate AHing. It sucks for trying to get crafted gear for sure tho. I'm feeling that hard.

Today's Rogue buffs are a little puzzling.

Assassination
Venomous Wounds' damage has increased by 20%.
People were already complaining about sin's damage being too passive. Right now mut and envenom just don't hit hard at all and a huge majority of the damage is from passives/dots. I guess this is a small buff to multitarget damage but sin's aoe situation is still really bad (which is what Blizz recently said they were looking at). Anyway, I'll take it.
Combat
Blade Flurry now also strikes up to 4 additional nearby opponents for 35% of normal damage (up from 30%).
More cleave for combat. That's nice, but cleave wasn't really the issue for combat. I guess they like combat's niche as the aoe spec and they're leaning into the niches more?
Subtlety
Backstab's damage has increased by 20%.
Hemorrhage's damage has increased by 30%.
Decent, hemo's damage is so low that it felt bad to spend energy on and it's nice that backstab gets a little more oomf.

Overall the buffs are really conservative compared to the huge leaps that frost, fury, etc recently got. I wish they would look at our level 100 talents next. Please make DFA good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dwarf kind of seems like the universal warrior race right now. Crit is amazing for all three specs in both PVE and PVP, stoneform is much stronger now, and no one can doubt the OPness of Find Treasure(rip)

Top Bottom