• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

M.D

holy shit, my transmog item actually sold lol

it was timeworn shadowtooth grips
i had no idea if it was actually worth anything but i put it for a starting 100 bid on the ah yesterday iirc, no one made an offer

today i see 2 of them foro 2700 and 3000 buy and put mine at 2000, and it actually sold ;p

all those low level items i sold without checking before :(

ZenaxPure

How cool would it be if we get back to Tanaan Jungle only to find the Burning Legion's shown up anyway?

I hope the Gul'dan storyline eventually leads to some sort of Burning Legion thing, I mean they could throw both Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde at us in this timeline if they wanted. I think seeing both of them on Draenor at the same time would be pretty hilarious.

I hope the Gul'dan storyline eventually leads to some sort of Burning Legion thing, I mean they could throw both Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde at us in this timeline if they wanted. I think seeing both of them on Draenor at the same time would be pretty hilarious.

God that'd be ace. I think my fanboy dream scenario would be to get to Tanaan, find a whole bunch of dead Orcs and a load of pissed off Burning Legion. Have the final tier be fighting against this surprise invasion, ultimately lose and fall back to Azeroth, then wait for the inevitable Burning Legion invasion either next expansion or the one after.

Entropia

No One Remembers
How cool would it be if we get back to Tanaan Jungle only to find the Burning Legion's shown up anyway?

God that'd be ace. I think my fanboy dream scenario would be to get to Tanaan, find a whole bunch of dead Orcs and a load of pissed off Burning Legion. Have the final tier be fighting against this surprise invasion, ultimately lose and fall back to Azeroth, then wait for the inevitable Burning Legion invasion either next expansion or the one after.

Something big will happen with Gul'Dan coming out on top. Based off this: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9680/time-is-a-flat-circle

Tacitus_

Fucking character not found after I tried to hearth to repair. ASsgfdfdgsgv if I miss our first Blackhand kill because of this .____.

I have a pretty good feeling we're going to see Grom backed into a corner and deciding drinking the blood would have been a better idea. However, in the meantime, I'd love to see him in more of an active antagonist role. Ner'zhul and Kargath didn't get to do a whole lot before we flattened them and that's a huge shame.

I really want some 5.1+5.2 type content to build up who's left, and frame Gul'dan more into the monster they're building him into.

ZenaxPure

Ner'zhul and Kargath didn't get to do a whole lot before we flattened them and that's a huge shame.

I actually think Ner'zhul got plenty of screen time before we killed him, but, it is one sided since horde can't do SMV where Ner'zhul is the entire focus of the zone. Kargath yeah, just shoe horned into the spires storyline in a not really interesting way.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I actually think Ner'zhul got plenty of screen time before we killed him, but, it is one sided since horde can't do SMV where Ner'zhul is the entire focus of the zone. Kargath yeah, just shoe horned into the spires storyline in a not really interesting way.

Grom isn't any better. Other than the opening chain of quest in Tanaan, when do you see him? At the start of Highmaul, not saying a word, some vision from the past in SMV, and at the end of the Garrison campaign quests? Or am i missing some Frostfire Ridge quests since I haven't played Horde? Blizzard did a better job hyping Guldan as a final boss than Grom.

Trickster

yay, raid called off after almost 2 fucking hours of important roles like healers not being able to get inside the raid. Fucking brilliant, gg blizzard.

cdyhybrid

Grom isn't any better. Other than the opening chain of quest in Tanaan, when do you see him? At the start of Highmaul, not saying a word, some vision from the past in SMV, and at the end of the Garrison campaign quests? Or am i missing some Frostfire Ridge quests since I haven't played Horde? Blizzard did a better job hyping Guldan as a final boss than Grom.

FrostFire is pretty much entirely about the Frostwolf Clan. And the Thunderlord clan I guess, but they tie in together.

just saw this being tweeted by Dave Kosak

holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQmwx4iqbk

Impressive work but seems like way too much noise to actually be useful.

ZenaxPure

Blizzard did a better job hyping Guldan as a final boss than Grom.

For sure which is what we were just talking about and why I said I barely even view Grom as a character, I just see him as just something we have to deal with because Kairoz/Garrosh made him a problem. He was basically just another tool meant for Garrosh's desires.

ampere

The health numbers for that UI are obnoxiously big, but otherwise it's pretty.

Might be a place in the game industry for that dev!

Slayerx

If I'm looking at financials correctly, Blizzard made 1.7 billion in revenue in 2014 which is even more than the ridiculous 2012 they had?

RPGCrazied

Damn, and WoW has 10 million subs. Was from the last earnings call. This isn't going to die anytime soon, is it?

Now give me playable Naga damn it.

strafer

who cares about subs anymore, WoW is not going away and I'm still enjoy playing it.

Subs can be at 500 000 and I would still play it.

subs dont mean shit no more

JSoup

Banned

Maybe, but there is already lore in place saying that wouldn't happen. The Burning Legion Missive is a message from Archimonde to Kil'Jaeden that his "fel orc" plan fell through and that they're done with Draenor.

Edit: Nope, actually looking it up again Archimonde says the souls flitting about might be useful.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
who cares about subs anymore, WoW is not going away and I'm still enjoy playing it.

I agree with this. I also still play Asheron's Call. I think we have 100 people on my server. That's 100 total accounts. If we are lucky we may see 30-40 people logged in total on a busy night. Still fun :)

I dunno, I kind of like that the people I raided with in wotlk isn't the same as the group I raided with in cataclysm and again with the group I'm raiding with in WoD. I like the change of scenery. A contracted userbase means I'd have less people to pick from.

M.D

Is it worth spending conquer points on gear right now or is there better and higher level gear coming with 6.1? I'm alliance so its hard for me to win events in ashran and I don't do pvp much so I need to spend these CP very carefully ;p

I'm switching back to balance so I thought of getting the pvp weapon, it also has good stats for balance

I'll probably get a weapon from highmaul/blackrock at some point, but I could use the pvp one until it happens

Renekton

Is it worth spending conquer points on gear right now or is there better and higher level gear coming with 6.1? I'm alliance so its hard for me to win events in ashran and I don't do pvp much so I need to spend these CP very carefully ;p

I'm switching back to balance so I thought of getting the pvp weapon, it also has good stats for balance

I'll probably get a weapon from highmaul/blackrock at some point, but I could use the pvp one until it happens
According to Blizz, S1 doesn't end at 6.1, they will announce a separate date.

They way I see conq points right now is, at bare minimum buy yourself the weapon, jewelry (2 rings, necklace), and the cloak and spend the gold on enchants.

The new weapon will require a lot of "season earned" conq points, and the other pieces can be the last pieces you upgrade because they have gold wrapped up in enchants. That would be my strat at this point.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got the caster mace on our first heroic hanz and franz kill. Multistrike and haste. Feels goodman.

he just dies, but there is a stage in the legendary quest line to kill Blackhand that hints there might be more to him.

Or it'll be a repeat of the HM stones quest, where gathering enough stones required multiple full clears of HM only to earn you a quest where the objective 'ok NOW go kill Inquisitor!'

Same shit happened with the legendary cloak quest. Good job getting all those sigils/titan runestones, now go kill the Sha of Fear/Lei Shen once and for all!

iirate

Or it'll be a repeat of the HM stones quest, where gathering enough stones required multiple full clears of HM only to earn you a quest where the objective 'ok NOW go kill Inquisitor!'

Same shit happened with the legendary cloak quest. Good job getting all those sigils/titan runestones, now go kill the Sha of Fear/Lei Shen once and for all!

Except that's not how the HM stones quest works. You get a single quest to kill Ko'ragh/Imperator and the separate stones quest at the same time.

Karl Hawk

Banned
Got to 3/10H with my guild today. Not our best (considering the usual attendees weren't there today), but we did fine with the numbers of people we've had.

Hopefully on Sunday, we finish off Oregorger, Thogar, and any boss depending on how easy they are.

Will someone kindly help me with this achievement in icecrown 10 heroic? It's the last one I need for the meta and I can't find anyone to help for the life of me. I'm already cleared up to the LK. Please message me your battletag if you can help. It will take 5 mins. Very easy to do.

Managed to defeat Normal Blackhand after like 20 wipes in a semi-guild run, was a lot of fun though, fight is so much more enjoyable than Imperator. Asked them if they needed any hunters, sadly they were a swedish speaking guild and I don't speak swedish.

Will someone kindly help me with this achievement in icecrown 10 heroic? It's the last one I need for the meta and I can't find anyone to help for the life of me. I'm already cleared up to the LK. Please message me your battletag if you can help. It will take 5 mins. Very easy to do.

You wouldn't happen to have a hunter, would you? You can solo it if you do.

ZenaxPure

I find it really weird that the Ashran faction mounts are different between ally/horde but are not tied to their respective faction to ride them. Noticed it on my orc rogue today when I hit my random mount button and got the mount from the ally Ashran faction. Guess I need to go grind out exalted with the horde faction too.

Thankfully it's a pretty fast rep as a rogue lol, despite all of Ashrans flaws the pickpocket book is one of my favorite parts of the expansion. It's incredibly satisfying just following one person around and stealing every single fragment they have.

Top Bottom