• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

ZenaxPure

Argus right now, in either timeline, probably looks like old TBC Shadowmoon Valley did, but all over.

I dunno, they never actually destroyed Argus or anything. Actually iirc it is the main base of operations for the legion nowadays. I'm sure there is some fel corruption on the planet, but, we know so little blizzard could be pretty creative with it.

Robin64

Well I tend to think that any Legion stronghold will just be green everywhere, totally Fel infested. Kinda like Borg make everything green.

vocab

Anyone knows an add-on that lets you move around buff/debuff icons?

Also, a question for hunters - how do you communicate with other players when to move in an out for butcher stacks if your not on TS? the reason I want this addon is to move the gushing wounds debuff icon when I focus a target so I can easily see it, but maybe there's a better way to do it?

I could probably just pay attention to when he's casting it, but there's still a chance I'll miss it

Get weakauras. Its the solution to every problem.

Negator

Any rogue's here? I am leveling in combat almost 100..after that solo for combat and sub for raid/dungeons? Want to know if that is also soloable and what weapons i need to use for combat 1 handed slow and off hand 1 dagger and for sub?

For combat, you want two slow Sword/Axe/Fist weapons with the highest DPS.

For assassination, you want two daggers.

For subtlety, you want a dagger, and the highest DPS weapon you can find. Can be a dagger or Sword/Axe/Fist.

Unless you're in a bleeding edge guild, all three spec are perfectly fine for doing damage. Combat is very good multi-target because of Blade Flurry. Sub is a bit complex to play but the numbers are good.

As far as stat priority, Combat wants Haste/Multistrike, Assassination wants Mastery/Crit, and sub wants Multistrike/Mastery. Generally, the higher item level item is always an upgrade, so don't sweat that too much. Keep those in mind for gemming/enchanting or if you're rerolling a crafted piece.

M.D

Get weakauras. Its the solution to every problem.

I used it when I played feral druid and it really good, but now I'm using JS' Hunter Bar which is kind of similar

Speaking of which.. do you guys know of any add-on that can show debuffs I have on the target as bars?

Edit: Question to Logitech G600 users - how do you configure the mouse keys? I have bartender4 and used it to bind abilities to the mouse buttons but changes the bindings on my other bars, for example my 123 keys are the same as the 3 upper keys on the mouse

mileS

About to faction change to ally on my hunter. Anything I should be warned with the Garrison or anything else? I remember the cata portals resetting annoying but not that much else.

Night Elf run seems better when I use my toy from the firelands daily quests. How do people here feel about the tweaks?

Karl Hawk

Banned
Obligatory:
158487-albums6615-picture92745.jpg

I still love my blood elf pally though. <3

M.D

First time raiding as a hunter with my guild, it was only normal but I got 2 tier pieces (head and legs which were warforged)

Up to 656 so I will be able to get into heroic highmaul as well

I freaking love playing as a hunter, its just so mobile and versatile and doing dps while moving is literally the best thing ever

9/10 normal and 4/10 heroic but most of is on my druid which I no longer will be raiding with
heroic kromog was my last boss with him, was quite the challenge :p

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
If you're past the point that you need higher lvl items to bump your ilvl in order to get invited to pugs just use what's best for your class

I'm not worried about pugs invite, just what's better between the two trinkets.

Renekton

My dwarf warrior disagrees.

They also have the only good looking Paladin races.
5.5/10

Male Tauren has the most imposing presence for a Paladin Tank.

Have been tanking since vanilla, considering making a DPS alt via heirloom tab.

Torn between Rogue and Warlock. Will eventually cap both, but was wondering which one has better DPS at the moment to prioritize it.
Rogues have better DPS but Warlock are more likely to be invited into PUGs due to summons and free stones.

Edit: Question to Logitech G600 users - how do you configure the mouse keys? I have bartender4 and used it to bind abilities to the mouse buttons but changes the bindings on my other bars, for example my 123 keys are the same as the 3 upper keys on the mouse
Go into your Logitech Gaming Software application and change the function of the third mouse button to the G-Shift key.

g600e9unh.png

Now all of the numbered buttons on the side will respond when holding down the G-Shift. They'll show up as CTRL + keys when binding.

M.D

I'm not worried about pugs invite, just what's better between the two trinkets.

I wouldn't know since I don't play a mage, but wouldn't you generally prefer an item that gives you a main stat?

Go into your Logitech Gaming Software application and change the function of the third mouse button to the G-Shift key.

g600e9unh.png

Now all of the numbered buttons on the side will respond when holding down the G-Shift. They'll show up as CTRL + keys when binding.

Thanks!

I had them all bind to the numpad instead since I never use it and holding down the key to use them sounds like it will take a while to get used to

Mupod

you'd think after well over a hundred wipes on blackhand we'd stop slagging each other in the last phase. But we had a bunch of sub-5% and another 0% last night. We had a few apps in the raid but they weren't killing us, it was the usual suspects. Just so sick of Blackhand, I want to go back to Highmaul and kill Tectus.

But hey, at least I get some 695 loot in a few hours. Hopefully not the exact same piece I already have, which is a recurring problem I've got with the Highmaul chest.

M.D

I wouldn't even be mad if the next expansion gave every class to every race.

i wonder what new races and class are they going to add

is there a chance an existing race joins an opposite faction? as in a different clan of a race already in alliance or horde joining the opposite faction

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There should be a green-fire style quest line for Druids that has you investigate Zandalari Dinomancy, the end result being new feral forms. Raptor instead of cat, direhorn instead of bear.

You could even be a Saurok if you take the shirvallah talent!

Robin64

Before WoD came out, I thought about how it would be cool if druids that went to Draenor tried shapeshifting, but ended up in the forms of Draenor creatures just because of where they are.

Similarly, Shaman stuff should bring Draenor elementals.

StMeph

There should be a green-fire style quest line for Druids that has you investigate Zandalari Dinomancy, the end result being new feral forms. Raptor instead of cat, direhorn instead of bear.

I would reroll Druid and never look back. Permanent dinosaur form.

ZenaxPure

I mean that would make a lot of sense, but, we could just have a whole new class called Dinomancer, because Dinomancer is an awesome word.

Also on the topic of gnomes, I could totally see gnome druids except that their shapeshift forms are robots. Robo cat, robo bear. That would be pretty awesome.

ampere

Cross realm mythic can't come soon enough. Stupid restriction.

It'd be nonstop "x boss is too hard!" and "someone stole our lockout!" threads.

Cross realm Mythic for current tier isn't a good idea imo. The content is not tuned to be killable by PUGs

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/350/0/b/gnome_druid_by_nawtyrobz-d31fcz0.jpg[IMG]

yisssss[/QUOTE]

The only problem is that I'd want to play one so damn bad even though Guardian is a horribly boring spec.

That bear is too adorable

Cross realm Mythic for current tier isn't a good idea imo. The content is not tuned to be killable by PUGs

Pure rubbish. Blizz won't even flip the switch on crossrealm mythic highmaul until 6.2. This is about preserving the value of their paid character services and nothing else.

DarkJC

Pure rubbish. Blizz won't even flip the switch on crossrealm mythic highmaul until 6.2. This is about preserving the value of their paid character services and nothing else.

Yep, maybe it's not possible to do all bosses with a PUG, but Kargath could definitely be puggable, with the gear levels people have now Butcher is not that hard either.

Plus, it's not just PUGs, guilds who have a hard time getting 20 consistent people would benefit from being able to invite people cross-realm for mythic.

Top Bottom