• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Not that I could ever be a contender due to work etc but I dunno how any Australian could possibly go for world 1st "something", game still doesn't unlock here for 8hours.

I won't be logging in for 9, hopefully any log in issues are ironed out by that point.

EDIT: just realised the same launch time as US. So just EU gets a head start.

Sothpaw

Just used my free 90 on my 80 priest (first character ever, created in 2004). Anyway I haven't played in a while. Are disc and holy both equally viable at pve healing? Or did they make one pvp focused? Or is it that one is aoe vs the other single target heals? Thanks, been a long time.

cdyhybrid

cX80pDk.png

FFFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Gonna take a nap for 2 hours.

Talents

Banned
The shaman who is lvl 99 already :lool

Ban hammer inc.

I only watched the first minute or so when he's just handing in the same quest repeatedly, but why is that a bannable offense? It's not a hack or anything that he's doing from what I see, it's just him doing a quest repeatedly.

Peachpies

I only watched the first minute or so when he's just handing in the same quest repeatedly, but why is that a bannable offense? It's not a hack or anything that he's doing from what I see, it's just him doing a quest repeatedly.
Because that is not what it is intended to do. They have beta and ptr so people can report stuff like this. You can see instead of reporting this as a problem he decided to abuse it to level quickly instead.

mileS

Not going to defend the fact that it shouldn't be ban worthy but wouldn't changing any 90 quest (pre-WoD zones) to give 0 experience for say... 91 and above, fix and avoid any potential exploits? Should have been delt with earlier.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Wowww once you get out of the instanced intro quests Draenor is a complete nightmare right now. dat tree quest. I quit in disgust.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wowww once you get out of the instanced intro quests Draenor is a complete nightmare right now. dat tree quest. I quit in disgust.

maybe my choice of postponing starting the xpac wasnt a bad idea :p

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
So the 25 daily quests seem to have been a nice boon to the EU players.

Saw someone get about 75% of their level with the quests they turned in. Not bad.

Shadowmoon Valley is completely screwed, can't even get the people in my garrison to spawn in to recruit a follower.

Maybe I missed something but how are you guys playing in Dreanor right now? I thought it wasn't going to be out until 12am pacific?

RkOwnage

Question for smarter people than me...

I pre-purchased WoD Normal digital and got the free 90 boost, but I also preordered the Physical Collector's Edition because I collect them all, do I get a 2nd free 90? I'm not gonna lose sleep if I don't, but was just curious, and wanted to read up on Warlocks if so!

;)

Thanks in advance.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman

I pre-purchased WoD Normal digital and got the free 90 boost, but I also preordered the Physical Collector's Edition because I collect them all, do I get a 2nd free 90? I'm not gonna lose sleep if I don't, but was just curious, and wanted to read up on Warlocks if so!

;)

Thanks in advance.

No, you can only apply Warlords to an account once. You'll still get all the extra CE rewards, but you'll only have one boost.

Kintaco

;)

Thanks in advance.

You get only one boost as said before, however they will return your digital code so you can give it or sell it to someone else.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Man, what to do. Ended up questing all night, woke up with a migraine today. Don't know if it was the all-night questing or not. WoD launching, stuff might be unstable anyway. Maybe I want to buy WoD tho and just rock the fuck out with a lvl90 Orc. Tomorrow is my day off.

Found a heroic Garry to jump in this evening that had... I dunno... maybe 12 wipes? Was kinda bad. One of those I'll admit was my mistake (don't burn through all your focus before you have to take down engies). Either way, there was a lot of upset people throwing around "retard" and everything else. One of which wasn't Pewpewsukka from Mal'Ganis. Nice finding other people just chills and willing to be social in random groups.

Just wanted to give a shout out in case anyone knew him. I appreciate when people are cool.

I've never seen this before but I love it!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Man, what to do. Ended up questing all night, woke up with a migraine today. Don't know if it was the all-night questing or not. WoD launching, stuff might be unstable anyway. Maybe I want to buy WoD tho and just rock the fuck out with a lvl90 Orc. Tomorrow is my day off.
It would be a pretty cool experiment to see how someone deals with being level 90 while they're still pretty fresh to the game.

That was made originally around December 1st, 2004. People were queueing, the number of people ahead of them was going down, but the time in queue was going up. It was fantastic then, it is now.
I remember those days. It set the tone where I was never upset again over any expansion launch. *chuckles*

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It would be a pretty cool experiment to see how someone deals with being level 90 while they're still pretty fresh to the game.
"oh god I can do everything"

It's probably like playing Starcraft.

Well my queue was only 400 but I only lasted an hour before getting disconnected. I saw on youtube something about auctioning off crafting materials but I don't see an auction house in game. Was it removed like in D3?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well my queue was only 400 but I only lasted an hour before getting disconnected. I saw on youtube something about auctioning off crafting materials but I don't see an auction house in game. Was it removed like in D3?
There are auction houses in all the major cities. They're usually across from the bank. Ask a guard if you need help finding them.

Top Bottom