• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Haha everyone is being healthstoned

iDG1FdR.jpg

We all had cool mounts for 2mins

StMeph

Went through a 2.5 hour queue to be on for 15 minutes before d/cing and seeing the realm as Locked. Tried cancelling and relogging as suggested earlier, and it just says that I've been disconnected from the server.

I definitely remember vanilla and TBC being much worse launches, but this is still a pretty terrible 24 hours.

biaxident

Man you guys are really killing it. What's it take, 15 hours or so? Just quest grinding?

Firsts on my server were in around 15 hours, im at 17ish (considering server downtime) and am 97.5. Definitely taking a long ass time, im just questing, doing most of the bonus objectives and winging it.

Fularu

Banned
This is happening to me now too, and it's not the server because my husband and BIL are connected just fine. Ugh. Can't load the Blizz forums to look for a fix either. Anyone figured one out yet?

Same. Can't get past it. Won't show a queue either and does it for every server on my list

Apt101

I just watched the documentary "Looking For Group". In it they discuss these issues they've had in the past, then showed off their racks of blade servers and discussed how they're prepared now so it wouldn't ever happen again.

I heard that during this most recent quarter they recouped 600k subscriptions, after losing so many millions. I wonder if they scaled down, thenthis expac saw a sudden surge of new and returning users.

Will my garrison grow so that I have more plots? I put down an engineering site, but I think I want an enchanter now. I need to see if they have an Android app for managing garrison stuff.

ampere

Man you guys are really killing it. What's it take, 15 hours or so? Just quest grinding?

I'm not going too fast. Quests, vignettes (treasures and rare mobs), bonus objectives, etc.

Fastest on my realm was like... 8 or 9 hours? They got ahead of the early bottlenecks and had a solid plan.

Arcayne

darn, got home and logged both my gf and i in to a 7000 wait queue. 45-50 minutes later she arrives, and i go make dinner for us while she watches the now 720 wait queue. I call her over to carry the bowls with me to our desks and the server queue locks. now we're back to a 5200 wait queue.

pls. i wnt to play.

Fularu

Banned
darn, got home and logged both my gf and i in to a 7000 wait queue. 45-50 minutes later she arrives, and i go make dinner for us while she watches the now 720 wait queue. I call her over to carry the bowls with me to our desks and the server queue locks. now we're back to a 5200 wait queue.

pls. i wnt to play.

Mine is at 565 now with a 400 minutes estimated wait time :D (20 mins, halfway through) they're either slowly increasing capacity or people are just logging off and going to bed!

Fularu

Banned
Illidan que 5413. i might not even bother for a week or 2. will have a week of vacation during thanksgiving, will level then.

Eh, they're doing an emmergency maintenance at 5 AM PST, maybe it will be better tomorow once they iron out everything.

WoD is the most heavily phased game since phasing was introduced in Cata. I can see it causing performance issues

What are the queue times like for Kil'Jaeden US? I just bought the expo but I haven't resubbed. Thinking of doing it tomorrow if the servers don't get better tonight.

Ultratech

Managed to make a bit more progress, so now I've got some freedom to go to some places in Frostfire now.

Got halfway through 91 and got Draenor professions now, so that's cool.

Karl Hawk

Banned
Servers restarting in 2 minutes. Could be taking 4 hours or just few minutes.

I hope it fixes the connection issues, but I'm not holding my breath.

Karl Hawk

Banned
I'm 96 and really loving this. I enjoy taking my time for once, and actually dread to get to 100 and for all to be over :p

Hah, I'm still 92. And I've been wondering how long it'll take me to get to 100 with questing and doing dungeons.

My thirst for raiding is real. :p

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I saw Trump questing out in the open world. It was kind of neat until he tagged the mob I was trying to kill. The huge group following him around seemed annoying.

vocab

Did all of frostfire. I think one quest was bugged and I couldn't get it. The scout guy right before gorgrand. I'm not sure. Doing all of gorgrand tomorrow.

Today was honestly quite a mess. Got the new alch trinket already. My garrison is looking good. I'm not really following a guide. I know some of the more useful buildings but right now its what I want. Enchanting and alch building is working out pretty well. Keeping up with missions and got two rare and one epic followers.

I won't bother commenting on the normal dungeons. I out gear it so much.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Does anyone know what perk I got for getting level 91 resto druid?

Also, :lol tried to log in today. 2400.

NOPE.

Well, aside from getting stuck on Tanaan when it went down... wasn't too bad tonight for me. I'm scared to log but if anything, I'll throw myself in queue while I'm working and go from there. At least Olin was my first follower and my first rare. :D

Westlo

I'm about to get my 9th level 90 character because of these fucking queues and I actually want to play this fucking game.

Frostmourne 5k queue
Cael my backup server i transferred a character I boosted to 90 just yesterday on a stagnant account is @ 3.5k queues

Main Account WOD Digitial CE $75 AUS
Reactivated account WOD Normal CE $55
3 month sub on second account $46
Fee to transfer that character over later to my main account and Frostmourne in a few months time $25
Boost a fresh level 1 monk to 90 on blackrock $66
Fee to transfer that character over to Frostmourne in a few months time $25

fuck me, this turned into an expensive expansion.

Top Bottom