• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

I flew to my outpost and got stuck on the ground, couldn't move. Couldn't log out or exit, had to alt+f4.
I exited and came back out and I was stuck flying in the air, falling slightly and coming back up.
I exited again and it said "A character with this name already exists"
I exited again and was just stuck on the ground again.
There were like 10 people behind me having the same issue.

Yep, happened to me too. Won't let me log in. I get either "character with this name already exists" or "world server is down" depending on how blizz wants to call it out.

Had to start leveling one of my other 90's. Greaaaat. Alt force back in action before I even hit 100.

Belfast

Been able to play relatively uninterrupted all day (thanks Skywall!), but my progress has been slower than a lot of you guys. Traipsing around in the
botani
area right now. It's frickin' gorgeous!

TheContact

Last 2 hours have been unplayable. I gave up. Feel bad for my friend who waited 7 hours in the queue only to fly over the garrison zone and get stuck there for 45 minutes till we gave up and went to bed. Sad night all around.

Well, 2 hours until the EU maintenance is over. Hope the new hardware and phasing will work. I bet the phasing is going to make some quests bugged or not working etc. We'll see :p

What I've played so far has been enjoyable, I've only been able to get to lvl 92 because the 7 secondd elay the past day or two and the garrison phasing being broken made it impossible to play. Shadowmoon is pretty. I really want to go to Gorgrond.

Kenai

Having fun. Few bugs but I knew to avoid dungeons and the pet/toy tab so I got to enjoy my leveling. Went from 90-93 and should hit 94 long before maintenance. If I try hard I might get to 100 before Monday.

Loving the color and the zone aesthetics and the garrisions are way better than i thought they'd be. I am also glad that it feels like Alliance and Horde are having an "equal" amount of effort put into them storywise, vs Thrall being in the spotlight for most of Cata and most of MoP revolving around Garrosh stuff. I'm not even Alliance anymore and I can definitely tell.

Hope the maintenance fixes the rest, but besides the obvious login issues I'm really liking everything.

Raxious

Velen and Yrel use Double Team...it's super effective.

g0CedFG.jpg

Now Ner'zhul is following me around and I have no idea what to do... I thought this maintenance was supposed to fix shit.

Shahadan

I really appreciate they finally brought text back for quests. In Cataclsym and MoP felt it was just "hey guy! do that! thanks.".

Kacar

Got to 100 and did some non questing stuff.

The train dungeon is awesome. Even with the 2nd boss being a little annoying.

The ring of blood is the most worst designed piece of shit ever. Having people all over the quest giver to try and click first is bad.

Expected there to be more quests at Ashran when I got to 100 but there wasn't. Didn't help that my faction was getting wrecked on the field out there.

Garrisons are gonna be super slow to develop, the resources don't come very quick. Its basically just castle clash, which is fine.

Only did 2 dungeons but the healing seemed fine for me. Didn't realise how much freaking mana wild growth cost now. Will be interested tp see how hard heroics are.

No flying makes me nit nearly as inclined to do archaeology this expansion.

Was lucky I had nothing to do today and got on right as maintenence ended. 2 of my brothers had 8 hour queues. :(

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
No flying makes me nit nearly as inclined to do archaeology this expansion.

I was max Archaeology coming in to WoD and I went from 600-700 over the space of the past two nights by doing it casually. It helps to have all of the nodes pop up consistently in the one zone and I did them as I was questing in the areas.

It was a heck of a lot easier than Herbalism.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hope you're not opening that.

Hixx

My alt's realm seems to be working fine.

My main's realm... 4700 queue 20 mins ago. I don't think I'm going to be able to get on Draenor for weeks.

Lumine

So what are you guys picking as your first garrison buildings or what are people suggesting to go for? I just hit level 2 on my garrison and I can't decide what to pick at all. :(

For some reason there's a level 19 and] a bunch of level 10 dwarves at the Batstion of Twilight portal.

Seems weird to me, can they even get in?

How'd they even get up there in the first place?

I renewed my subscription yesterday after having it lapse, and on my Battle.net account page it says active, but when I try to log in it says I don't have an active subscription. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: Nevermind it appears to be working now!

Jarnet87

Leveling is so much faster than I expected...

Blizz made the leveling easy for those people who have the intestinal fortitude to survive the queues. servers aren't supposed to come on til 12 EST but I'm periodically checking for Stormrage anyways. Looks like some servers are up already.

Rokam

Good luck on the server queue boss... off to work. Really wish the servers were up so I can go ahead jump in the queue. At least that way I could play by 10 PM!

strafer

Leveling has never been better than it is right now.

It's engaging and fun.

Leveling in vanilla was boring as fuck.

and the rewards were fucking terrible

Hixx

When this game works without all this server fuss it will probably be my favourite expansion.

Unfortunately between the Garrisons and not being able to port to dungeons the twice I've managed to get in through LFG I want to cry when I think about WoD.

Manly tears mind you. Tears of pure, manly frustration.

Its fun the first time, and maybe even the second.

But on my 3rd alt and on I'd infinitely prefer the Vanilla/tbc style grab 10 quests from this hub, kill a shit ton of mobs and do them all style quests.

Same reason I loved the panda quests the first time, couldn't stand it afterwards, pandaria was the worst expansion for level alts for me.

Looks like garrisons and frostfire ridge finally work, thank god now I can get past level 90.

Blizz made the leveling easy for those people who have the intestinal fortitude to survive the queues. servers aren't supposed to come on til 12 EST but I'm periodically checking for Stormrage anyways. Looks like some servers are up already.

No no no...stop hogging up all of stormrage! :p

Magnus

I decided to log on on a whim, knowing the servers are supposed to be down till Noon EST.

Wtf, they're up. No queues on MG either. wtf?

edit-

YOSHICHAN, MAL'GANIS IS UP, STABLE, NO QUEUES, GO GO GO

I decided to log on on a whim, knowing the servers are supposed to be down till Noon EST.

Wtf, they're up. No queues on MG either. wtf?

edit-

YOSHICHAN, MAL'GANIS IS UP, STABLE, NO QUEUES, GO GO GO

Everyone's waiting till noon, I guess. Same thing on Lightbringer for me. lol

Top Bottom