• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

Hixx

Got the Improved Water Elemental perk... but it's fucked up my pet bar. So I cannot put Water Jet on it. Re-summoning my elemental and now nothing appears on it. Reloaded UI and still the same issue.

This sucks.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Is anyone actually on and playing right now? They haven't made a blue post since the servers came up, did they roll out the phasing to draenor?

Is the game laggy like it was the past two days still? Random disconnects, stuff like that?

If the servers are working they may just be waiting a while and seeing what they're doing before they:

9goA6GY.gif

Wunder

Yeah, I'm on Thrall. It's been smooth as silk so far. I logged on an hour after the servers came up and I had about a 250 person queue. Once I got in it's been totally fine.

mstevens

Ugh I want to play so bad but I know Blizzard won't get to my account locked ticket this weekend with all this other madness going on.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Yeah, I'm on Thrall. It's been smooth as silk so far. I logged on an hour after the servers came up and I had about a 250 person queue. Once I got in it's been totally fine.

My queue was at 4000, then it dropped significantly a few minutes ago to 470.

20 minutes later its at 460. It either bugged out or this queue is simply not moving. Anyone on Sarg-US getting a weird queue?

mileS

My favorite part of watching the people in general chat talk about the lag are the ones that say "i don't lag i have alienware" lol oh myyy. Doesn't surprise me. Lots of the people in my old guild didn't know the difference between ms and fps.

Is anyone actually on and playing right now? They haven't made a blue post since the servers came up, did they roll out the phasing to draenor?

Is the game laggy like it was the past two days still? Random disconnects, stuff like that?
Suramar has been alright since last night aside from the garrison bump and watching everyone on Battle.net go bonkers logging off and on. This morning I popped on right away and haven't had any issues.

I feel like I'm being rewarded for being on my tiny little server for so long. *chuckles* I was watching some people in general last night say they were only playing on Suramar again after transferring their mains because it was the only place they could log on without a giant queue.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
My favorite part of watching the people in general chat talk about the lag are the ones that say "i don't lag i have alienware" lol oh myyy. Doesn't surprise me. Lots of the people in my old guild didn't know the difference between ms and fps.

That's called trolling. =p

antonz

My queue was at 4000, then it dropped significantly a few minutes ago to 470.

20 minutes later its at 460. It either bugged out or this queue is simply not moving. Anyone on Sarg-US getting a weird queue?

Sarg seems to be moving along pretty well. I've moved about 800 spots in last 10 minutes. Took about 6 hours yesterday to move 800

cdyhybrid

So much to do at 100. Just got my 640 ring to start off the legendary quest. Now I need to:

1. Get to 615 for ideal iLVL for Proving Grounds so I can do Heroics
  2. Level up my professions
  3. Get 2000 GR to upgrade my garrison to level 3

Isocr4cy

Queue times on Zuljin are completely fucked. I've been stuck between position 400-600 for like 40 minutes now. Been in queue for 3 hours.

Artanisix

So much to do at 100. Just got my 640 ring to start off the legendary quest. Now I need to:

1. Get to 615 for ideal iLVL for Proving Grounds so I can do Heroics
  2. Level up my professions
  3. Get 2000 GR to upgrade my garrison to level 3

I was able to get silver healer fairly easily last night before the server shutdown. 592~ ilvl, full agility rings necks etc lol.

StayDead

Been playing all day (not logged out) of Silvermoon-EU. Started with a 1.3k queue after rolling restart but been silky smooth with working garrisons ever since. Hope you all get in soon!

TheYanger

Went down 1k in an hour, so I should be online by 3pm pst. Won't be too salty if the game actually works when I get in.

If yesterday afternoon is anything to go by MOST of it worked ok even on high pop servers. Frostfire/SMV and garrisons were hosed off and on a lot though.

lazygecko

Went down 1k in an hour, so I should be online by 3pm pst. Won't be too salty if the game actually works when I get in.

Have fun being stuck in another queue for a garrison phase because you are required to enter your garrison to start intro quests for new zones.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman

Tinfoil hat time.

If I reset the game, it flashes to 4000 for a second. I think I'm really at 4230, but they're only showing me 423.

Bug or are they trying to make it seem like the queues aren't stupid long?

Fularu

Banned
The queue is really deceptive. The first thousand really seems to fly by then it just starts crawling

the first thousand never flew for me. I'm still at 4416 (only a 300 progression after 20 minutes)

I doubt I'll play before 8 PM EST at the earliest

I gave up, was hoping to play before work but after 3.5 hours in queue I only moved up halfway through the queue, and the server is straight up listed as locked.

Apt101

I am Alliance. I finished up the quest line with Rexxar in Gorgrond and obtained the artifact. Now where do I go? I've run all over the place and cannot find any more quests.

Top Bottom