• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

ampere

Up to 614 ilevel now woo. Already have the 680 legendary quest ring because the apexis quest isn't required atm. Seems like a bug

Fjordson

Up to 614 ilevel now woo. Already have the 680 legendary quest ring because the apexis quest isn't required atm. Seems like a bug
You already have a legendary? Lmao, goddamn!

I feel like I'm missing so much =[ not even level 91 yet because of these damn queues.

Apt101

I am Alliance. I finished up the quest line with Rexxar in Gorgrond and obtained the artifact. Now where do I go? I've run all over the place and cannot find any more quests.

Ah, I see. It's bugged. This NPC here at the outpost is supposed to offer the next step, but he's not. Submitted a ticket. But I don;t have patience for progress halting bugs. If they can't fix it I'll just charge this fucking game game and see what happens.

Dresden

Apparently pvp gear is dropping like manna out of the sky from lockboxes and Ashran, too. Sounds like something that'll get nerfed soon, because god forbid people gear up without sitting in AV for twenty hours.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Apparently pvp gear is dropping like manna out of the sky from lockboxes and Ashran, too. Sounds like something that'll get nerfed soon, because god forbid people gear up without sitting in AV for twenty hours.

Dunno about that. They REALLY want people in Ashran.

Ashran is fun but when 3 200% boosted guys lead a 10 man raid into the alliance base it becomes significantly less fun. At least the NPCs don't fall that easily.

Hixx

"After carefully monitoring server performance for the last few hours, we are now testing raising realm capacity above normal population caps. We’re going to temporarily increase the population cap on a few realms in North America, and observe them closely. Our next update will be in approximately an hour."

About 10 mins ago.

So the US get to be the guinea pigs this time.

edit: I think I logged off in my garrison. fuck. can't log in -_-

antonz

"After carefully monitoring server performance for the last few hours, we are now testing raising realm capacity above normal population caps. We’re going to temporarily increase the population cap on a few realms in North America, and observe them closely. Our next update will be in approximately an hour."

About 10 mins ago.

So the US get to be the guinea pigs this time.

Yep my server Sargeras is one of the test subjects. While in Queue I suddenly leapt forward 1000 places.

Robin64

Spent all my resources on getting garrison to tier 3. Looks badass.

Promptly got my ass kicked by boss pets for the menagerie quest.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Our servers are going to be the kings of the afkers sadly.

If the grace period was working, I'd say they should dc the instance servers and restart them so people who are legit in can get right back in and people who are afking are left to sit in line again.

Tc91

Joined the queue before I went to work at 5pm.

Just got through the door, turn on my screen, 1500+ left.

Jesus fucking christ.

Jag

Just did the epic Hunter spirit beast quest to tame Gara. I did it at 95 but you have to kill lvl 100 epic mobs including a boss. Great quest that takes you to every zone. I wanted the pet for the rest of my leveling, but it is doable at lower levels.

431201.jpg

Boogdud

So, does anyone know how to actually initiate a garrison 'patrol mission'? I keep seeing it mentioned and I can talk to one of my followers and request that they come with me on a patrol mission, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to go on one.. >.>

antonz

They are rolling out the increased server pop cap to all servers now. Seems the extra 1000+ players didn't kill the servers.

So, does anyone know how to actually initiate a garrison 'patrol mission'? I keep seeing it mentioned and I can talk to one of my followers and request that they come with me on a patrol mission, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to go on one.. >.>

Patrol missions are simply a type from the table you can send followers on. Not involved with you at all

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Okay, I'm back. What did I miss? (Been away for 12h)

Any exploits, bugs or whatever I should be aware of?

edit: still que, 5k...

Boogdud

They are rolling out the increased server pop cap to all servers now. Seems the extra 1000+ players didn't kill the servers.

Patrol missions are simply a type from the table you can send followers on. Not involved with you at all

Thanks! I was going crazy trying to find them lol.

edit: still que, 5k...

You know, at this point they should be offering free server transfers for people on realms with that kind of queue. That's ridiculous.

At the 2k mark.

Probably gonna be another 2-3 hours at least, making queue time 5-6 hours.

Pretty absurd.

And there are definitely people gaming the AFK system to avoid getting kicked, making the whole problem worse.

So are the main story quests pretty long and epic in scope, or does it stop halfway to 100 or something ? Is it mostly solo centric ?

I've been watching my cousin play the intro, and it looked pretty damn awesome.

antonz

So are the main story quests pretty long and epic in scope, or does it stop halfway to 100 or something ? Is it mostly solo centric ?

I've been watching my cousin play the intro, and it looked pretty damn awesome.

Longstanding story from Cataclysm and Pandaria finally ends when you finish the last zone. The story started with WOD carries beyond the last zone

Longstanding story from Cataclysm and Pandaria finally ends when you finish the last zone. The story started with WOD carries beyond the last zone
He told me those games had specific quests to the story, but not in the same way WoD is going for right from the start with their Chapter Quests thingy.

Top Bottom