• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

ZenaxPure

I'm just going to say that I don't think the inn will be worth it in the long term but I enjoy having different NPCs come and give me quests each day. There are some cool quest rewards but more importantly all the quest dialogue is funny as hell.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah I was trying to do some Arch today and fuckkk it sucks ass when you have to climb up a cliff and then go back down and then climb back up. But on the other hand I also got my SMV treasure map from Ashran and went and hunted down every single treasure and not having a mount made it an incredibly fun experience. One treasure in particular was on top of one of the giant mushrooms and it was cool finding a way to get on top of it.

Basically, I feel conflicted on the no flying thing.

Archeology will be hilarious when flying is enabled due to the way the Stables work.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Server restart... here we go, 5k que

fml, got a solid 6-7 hours in though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
hammering the shit out of login

Yoshichan

1312 que despite hammering the shit out of the servers

Fuck youyouDSAFDSAFDSGJMHGKGHJkJMDSFSADFVCXVVCXZNBHEWTRGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkFpoewDSAftp0esD5555555555ikpoewsSAEREWR5555555DSAGFWQewsjftp0esa 6t32b0855555555555

Yoshichan

Somehow teleported to character screen

Tried to log in

stuck at loading..

oh my god what do I do

Trickster

1312 que despite hammering the shit out of the servers

Fuck youyouDSAFDSAFDSGJMHGKGHJkJMDSFSADFVCXVVCXZNBHEWTRGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkJMHGKGHJkFpoewDSAftp0esD5555555555ikpoewsSAEREWR5555555DSAGFWQewsjftp0esa 6t32b0855555555555

Based on my experience 1.3k queue is not really that horrible, it's like an hour and 15 min or something

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
VRXoGvW.jpg

fuck this game

V_Arnold

People AFK there to prevent game kicking them out....
Pathetic.

Get to EU/German/French servers, level a new character, THEN you will get no lag! :D

Chris R

How hard is it for Blizzard to just kick everyone above level 50 in the stockades (20 for RFC) from the game? If you are in there legitimately you login again and continue on. Botters free up queue space.

Yoshichan

wait, someone tell me... the stockades-people, why are they AFK?

Yoshichan

Slowly becoming a better experience than MoP

lazygecko

Prospects for enhancement and elemental shamans aren't looking bright at all at the moment, neither in PvP or PvE. Having to wait for a content patch for significant balancing buffs seems to be tradition at this point.

Magnus

Frankly, the uptick in variety and quality going from expansion to expansion has been great. I loved Cata more than most, was in love with all the QOL changes in Pandaria, and now, damn, this is even greater. They're on the right track. Game is wonderful.

I love questing and exploring. Timeless Isle was a wonderful experiment. This whole world is based on that design philosophy, and then some, plus Garrisons. So good.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I tried so hard for Fury. Leveled 90-100 as it entirely and tested SMF as well as Titan's Grip, but it was really easy to fall into a valley where I just was resourceless and doing nothing. Switched to Arms and my numbers were so significantly higher that I kind of have to go down that path. I really wish Fury was more accessible or something. Maybe I can come back to it when I'm way more geared.

Ultratech

Finally made it to 98 and Nagrand.

Since questing in Spires, I've actually started to replace gear!

Got the shit scared out of me though when I killed a Rare in Nagrand, then a Lv100 Patrol group popped up.

Think there was like 8-10 of 'em with a 200% damage buff? Scary stuff.
(They didn't appear to attack immediately, so maybe I got lucky?)

There's just some detrimental psychological effect to the personal loot system when you often don't see any loot drop at all.

True. The first dozen times I ran UBRS on my Druid, I didn't get shit.

It drove me up a wall.

The few dungeons I've done so far on my Hunter, I've usually gotten at least one or two pieces of gear, so it's not terrible...yet.

Magnus

There's just some detrimental psychological effect to the personal loot system when you often don't see any loot drop at all.

Exactly

Did you not play wotlk?

The fun and variety is like, heads and shoulders over Wrath, art/sound design aside. Rares, treasures, bonus objectives, garrisons - it's just so much more fun.

Everyone's experiences seem much more varied. I dig that.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
In terms of gathering, I gotta say I definitely feel the pain of no flying. Particularly with how scarce nodes seem to be.

Pretty crazy and it's going to be a huge bottleneck for all crafting.

The mine and herb garden are extremely legit in terms of resources to effort ratio.

As far as mining goes, I have more Ore than I can use. The real bottleneck, for an engineer, is the creation of Gearspring Parts, which is on a daily CD, and a 4 hour CD via the workshop. I have something like 33 Parts and 250 True Iron, 300 Blackrock.

I can't use it up fast enough to be quite honest. I've started to skip nodes in my wandering because I just can't be bothered to.

Timber is at 200 with all my work orders queued.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
As far as mining goes, I have more Ore than I can use. The real bottleneck, for an engineer, is the creation of Gearspring Parts, which is on a daily CD, and a 4 hour CD via the workshop. I have something like 33 Parts and 250 True Iron, 300 Blackrock.
I'm in the same place. It's pretty lame, and all I'm doing is stockpiling Gearspring Parts for the Goggles.
Borean Tundra is one of the worst zones in the game m8.
People hating Borean Tundra is a bummer.

Top Bottom