• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

cdyhybrid

Current transmog. Gonna try and grind out that belt transmog token so I can finish the set tonight, since I have a much higher chance of finishing off my gear upgrades with the new loot rules.

UFPWoOj.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ilvl 630, fully enchanted and gemmed. RIP gold.

I dunno why I'm even doing this. All of this crap is being replaced soon :(

ilvl 630, fully enchanted and gemmed. RIP gold.

I dunno why I'm even doing this. All of this crap is being replaced soon :(

Did you buy/craft any warlords epics?

Also, you can use Apexis to buy stuff, too.

I'm gonna hoard all mine and buy something cool next week to prepare for raids. :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Did you buy/craft any warlords epics?

Also, you can use Apexis to buy stuff, too.

I'm gonna hoard all mine and buy something cool next week to prepare for raids. :D

Need to save my apexis for the quest :/ Still not done with that (tomorrow, however!).

educator

How are healers doing? I haven't gotten the gear to try out healing on my ret pally for dungeons.

I have an 85 druid and 85 priest in the wings that I was intending on having heal.

What's feeling good atm for dungeon healing? Everything?

Mana breaks are back. lets just leave it at that. :)

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Anyone running into the problem of not being able to level up their followers?

There aren't enough low level missions to send them on, and my level 100s arent strong enough to carry them through 99-100 level missions yet.

This is feeling super grindy and like a huge waste of time. By the time I get to the good rewards like raid loot I'll have it from the actual raid.

TheYanger

Mana breaks are back. lets just leave it at that. :)

Which reminds me of another silent savior this xpac - percentage based food being the standard.

No more 'hey it's the last tier, I guess I'll eat for 4 minutes straight to get back my 800,000 hp'

Based mage table.

Loxley

Just finished the opening "Welcome to Draenor" questline - wow, Blizzard did a great job with that. Probably the best intro quest for an expansion yet; suitably epic.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I love how blizzard forgot to update MC curses for current 8 second decurse cooldowns. Blizzard gonna blizzard.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Hotfix saved me from the no upgrade doldrums. Ran a few HCs for the first time, jumped up 10 ilevels. Actually getting loot is great. Those sure were a dark 24 hours of group loot though!

Also made 30k today selling my first crafted epic necklace. I'll take that over using it myself, prices are going to plummet on that shit within days, probably. As if the game sensed it, I got a warforged HC necklace anyway, so yay! Also got socketed gloves. Feels good man.

lazygecko

The new Leeroy achievement can be done by simply clearing the entire way to his destination prior to triggering his event. That's... not in the spirit of the joke, if you ask me.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Lmao, was it bad?

In my run I watched people try to kill the firelords multiplying spawns for 20 minutes before giving up. Must have been 30 of those things up. Eventually we booted the idiots who kept pulling extra stuff and made everyone listen up and it went smoother.

The new Leeroy achievement can be done by simply clearing the entire way to his destination prior to triggering his event. That's... not in the spirit of the joke, if you ask me.

I thought you couldn't even rez leeroy if you had even gone up the ramp, did they nerf the difficulty of the achievement?

RPGCrazied

So close. Got to ilvl 603 on my hunter. But even if I get to 615, don't know if I want to put 4 hours into an MC LFR that just will be a wipe fest.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

If you try this, it'll disable the ability to rez/talk with Leeroy.

Mothman91

Holy shit, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds CM is insanely hard. My and a friend(tank) made a group. One hit he goes down to 50% hp, I couldn't keep him up. I don't know how groups are doing this.

Ultratech

Got my Core Hound mount and whatnot.

Dunno if I wanna go back for the enchant and pet or not yet.

Our group wasn't too bad since we only wiped twice, and I came in after Magmadar.

(1st wipe, some asshole rogue pulled both Baron and Shazzrah. 2nd wipe was to trash before Harbinger, which I barely managed to save people a run back thanks to a last second Deterrence + Feign Death.)

Mount is big though! Judging from what I tested earlier, it's basically the same size of a Mammoth, just a bit wider.

Also got Oralius' Whispering Crystal, which is an upgraded Crystal of Insanity. A shame it got nerfed a bit, but it's still better than the old crystal.

Kintaco

Is the MC queues insane for DPS? I've been in it for over an hour, and it originally said 30 min avg wait. Now it's saying 16 avg wait time, don't know if there is an issue with it.

Is the MC queues insane for DPS? I've been in it for over an hour, and it originally said 30 min avg wait. Now it's saying 16 avg wait time, don't know if there is an issue with it.

You might pop into an in-progress, people will ragequit MC over the smallest things, since they've done nothing to the instance's core mechanics you'll have people dying left and right and the trash placement was designed to wipe 40 mans back in the day.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Man... i really regret wasting my 90 boost on my Druid just because of the gathering skills. Had i known about mining/herbs within the Garrison i would boosted my monk ( .__.)

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
played a bit of ffxiv and I thought it was pretty neat so I'm here to finally see what the big fuss about WoW is. Going in completely blind to a PVP server, Illidan. Gonna mess around with some classes a bit but hunter looks pretty interesting. Also, torn between going with a normal human or blood elf.

edit: can't delete my earlier mage and get back the username I wanted due to having some kind of item or another. checked the mailbox and I see nothing even though there is an icon that says new mail from the wow dev team.

Oibignose

Hit 100 last night, did the bronze tank proving ground and ran my first dungeon since TBC. Actually feel like I can be useful as a filthy casual. Totally addicted again. MC is back, it's like I never quit the game. The only other expansion I played was tbc which left me feeling excluded so this feels like the exact opposite.

vocab

played a bit of ffxiv and I thought it was pretty neat so I'm here to finally see what the big fuss about WoW is. Going in completely blind to a PVP server, Illidan. Gonna mess around with some classes a bit but hunter looks pretty interesting. Also, torn between going with a normal human or blood elf.

edit: can't delete my earlier mage and get back the username I wanted due to having some kind of item or another. checked the mailbox and I see nothing even though there is an icon that says new mail from the wow dev team.

Don't go alliance on illidan. Just dont.

Danomeon

Neo Member
Loving the personal loot system (especially with the changes to the final boss!) but I have to ask this: why did they remove justice points? What was so bad about a currency that gave players the agency to select the pieces they wanted after completing dungeons?

One of the biggest issues I'm having with gearing up is that the bosses are exclusively dropping staves and wrists for me, both of which I have better ilevel alternatives for than the normal version drops. I've completed quests all the way up until level 100 and have ran about 7 dungeons now, and yet I'm still 10 ilevels away from being able to access heroics.

I'm a DPS, and there isn't much more frustrating than waiting in a queue for 30 minutes, completing a dungeon with a shaky group in the hopes of getting that final boss drop, only to get a wrist or a staff, completely wasting all of the time spent waiting and beating the dungeon. If justice points were still a thing, I'd likely have enough to buy something at this point.

Why did they take out the system that allows us to pick the pieces we need? Random luck is such a frustrating way to gear up, I want to move on to heroics. I'm more than ready.

Fjordson

What the hell lmao

Slight Talador spoilers
I just was headed to talk to this NPC who had a quest for me in a forest and as I was approaching she blew the fuck up. Her entire camp was gone and just her boots remained (and they were lootable as a toy). LOL wtf.

Danomeon

Neo Member
What the hell lmao

Slight Talador spoilers
I just was headed to talk to this NPC who had a quest for me in a forest and as I was approaching she blew the fuck up. Her entire camp was gone and just her boots remained (and they were lootable as a toy). LOL wtf.

Oh shoot, was that
the giant laser tower?
That thing is brutal.

Top Bottom