• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT6| This wolf still has teeth

StayDead

So I just spent the past half hour or so "breaking in" to Iron Docks using the glider, shredder fly and jumping strats I learnt from playing the game and wanting to break it for so long (aka getting to places I shouldn't).

http://imgur.com/a/r15gR

There's the results, I know I could probably just bug the portal but this was more fun.

My favourite shot:

Pn00WDx.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What happened to the epic helm reward from MC? Any info on that? All I hear about MC are the cosmetic stuff.

strafer

I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!
I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!
I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!
I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!

I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!

I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
See strafer, told you it would be fine :)

lazygecko

I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!
I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!
I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!
I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!

I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!

I GOT MY STUFF BACK!!

I got hacked in 2008. Had to wait 2 months for them to investigate my account (it was locked during investigation) and restore my items.

Holy shiet, if you choose an outpost the follower of the alternative outpost becomes instant blocked even if you try to change your outpost to get him/her.... I was dreaming of getting Velonara but now is gone because I chose the smugglers building.

ampere

Went to Timeless Isle for the occasional rare sweep and pet tournament and finally got Huolon!! Woo. Took hundreds of kills lol. Only one more week for that pet tournament and I get the last celestial pet too.

Holy shit, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds CM is insanely hard. My and a friend(tank) made a group. One hit he goes down to 50% hp, I couldn't keep him up. I don't know how groups are doing this.

It's a toughie. Gotta just keep at it. I get trucked hard there.

vilmer_

I think I suck as a Mage. 12-13k DPS in heroic boss fights at ilvl 615. Seems pretty low to me.

What spec? We are in a pretty miserable spot right now in general except for maybe Frost in PVE. I woud advise staying away from PVP completely unless you enjoy getting punished repeatedly in any spec.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
What spec? We are in a pretty miserable spot right now in general except for maybe Frost in PVE. I woud advise staying away from PVP completely unless you enjoy getting punished repeatedly in any spec.

I'm usually top with arcane on charts, but yo can't no one stop my mage pvp. Been sticking with it since vanilla. The skill cap usually makes up for the class' weaknesses.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
That's pretty respectable right now. There is a lot more movement this time around compared to prior so we lose some potency.

Yeah, it's really fun learning how to drop your rune every fight.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Is anyone else's auction house just slow and poopy as fuck?

I can't buy diddly, and it's so laggy by the time I go to buy something it's gone.

Apt101

Garrison resources are coming in at a greater rate now. Once I exhaust these stable missions, however, I'm going to be back to square one. I may as well start planning long term.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!

Wish each class could get specific guards

Warrior: Brawler's Guild
Paladin: Argent Crusade
Mage: Kirin Tor
Shaman: Earthen Ring
Monk: Shado-Pan
Rogue: Ravenholdt
Hunter: Nesingwary's Expedition
Warlock: Black Harvest
Druid: Cenarion Circle

No idea about Priest though.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Dat High Warlord Volrath/Grand Marshal Tremblade nerf. 50 honor down from 675? 500?. I knew I should have grinded it the other day when no alliance were in the zone.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Skada, looks better and consumes less memory

It gives less info though too. You can't track interrupts other than how many were done (not what was interrupted for instance, if someone were to be trolling or wiping you in a group on purpose you wouldn't know who it was) and it doesn't seem to merge pets/count pets yet.

For all the exploration they now encourage players to do in this expansion it's a little strange that you're never asked to ride across zone boundaries. I kind of liked watching those transitions happen from zone to zone in vanilla.

Alright so apart from 640 helm from MC and legendary ring is the only other way to get gear above ilvl 630 from CM dailies or to grind for crystals and buy them from vendors in stormshield?

Ashodin

holy shit the nagrand nostalgia is real. the throne of the elements, the elemental plateau (complete with abysmal drop rate on the living earths etc ROFL)

edit: GARRISON LEVEL 3 YEAHHHHHHH

RPGCrazied

Finally finished the story. Dat cutscene at the end of Nagrand was great. Wish it was longer, but finally an end to all that.

Now to do it all over again with 5 other 90's. lol

Fjordson

Does anyone feel like alts are going to be harder than ever? Just with Garrisons and followers and whatnot. Feels like my main alone is going to require a lot of time and upkeep. But maybe that will fade over time.

Does anyone feel like alts are going to be harder than ever? Just with Garrisons and followers and whatnot. Feels like my main alone is going to require a lot of time and upkeep. But maybe that will fade over time.

I've been thinking that the whole time lol. I have no desire to go on my alts atm. Too much work lol

vocab

I dont feel that way at all.The raid gear you get from garrisons is technically a catch up mechanic. The crafted gear is whatever, but honestly its more alt friendly than ever. You don't need any professions to be self sufficient.

Top Bottom