• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

One of the things I like about Warlords is how certain rare NPCs don't get aggro locked by one player or group of players, even if they're on the other faction. When PUG'ing fails and the group finder is too slow, common self-interest wins the day.

After a little over a month now, my character with a mill has every follower at 645+, while my character with a salvage yard barely has most followers at 615. So yeah, I'd say it's pretty worthwhile, almost mandatory even. Buying ogre caches otoh I can't see being worth the gold at all.

I'm going to have both a Salvage Yard and Warmill, level 3 Salvage yard is pretty useful and there aren't any other small buildings that look worth building for this toon. As for the Ogre Cache, garrison resources are my biggest constraint at the moment. I'm contantly sitting at just above or below 100. At least the trading post is speeding things up, provided I have the mats for work orders.

Looking through my list of mounts I noticed I have never completed the rep grind for the Sha'tari Skyguard.

How fast could I get that one done?

It depends on how many others are doing the Sha'tari Skyguard rep grinds in Terokkar and Blade's Edge Mountains and if they're willing to group.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
bfi2mLc.jpg

That didn't take long.

Suck it nerds

b7tHQ3l.png

Installing now

Damn you!

ampere

Apparently my whole guild got in (except 1 guy)... guess the 13/13M has something to do with it.

Yeah that's what some people are saying. It looks like most of my guild got in, though a few were already in before the break

Hopefully they actually enable Brewmasters this build, otherwise I'll have to fool around on Warrior and Death Knight

Unain

Yeah that's what some people are saying. It looks like most of my guild got in, though a few were already in before the break

Hopefully they actually enable Brewmasters this build, otherwise I'll have to fool around on Warrior and Death Knight

Excited to try out Resto Druid. Let's see if this healing dps is actually viable for questing!

Got all of my garrison buildings up and shipyard built, just gotta wrap up Nagrand and I can move on to Tanaan. Holy shit has Seer Kazal given out some amazing quests, last week it was the Timewalking currency bonus that boosted me up to ilvl 660, this week it's Garrison Resources (omgyus), Oil, Apexis Crystals and a bunch of Valor...for merely completing 5 Apexis dailies while the Apexis bonus is on. Okay, no problem.

Tenebrous

Spend 30k on Blacksmith gloves, tank my first raid since ICC, get a similar pair, spend 30k on a JC amulet to reach the 3 craftable limit.

I knew me getting back into raiding (for the wrong reasons) was a bad idea.

Tenebrous

One of the sets reminds me of the Warlock MoP CM set.

A wave of Alpha/Beta invites has gone out, apparently. If you've cleared 13/13M, you've an increased chance of getting in, or something like that.

Robin64

Yeah, giving the Mythic raiders access to a questing test period, best people to test that. ;)

(Should invite me, I'm a damn Loremaster)

Tenebrous

It's a smart move. Rewards those who effectively have nothing left to prove with something new to do.

I want an invite for playing since vanilla (and also being a Loremaster)!

Edit: Anyone want 12-B? I just got a spare...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wow yeah the shaman set having different elemental versions is awesome. I wonder how that works, practically.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Hope they do the same for mages and change the set to look fiery, frosty and "arcany".

I still can't find a decent transmog look for my frost mage. Best I could get was the Shadowmoon set buyable from your garrison, because it got ice and everything. =/

Entropia

No One Remembers
One of the sets reminds me of the Warlock MoP CM set.

A wave of Alpha/Beta invites has gone out, apparently. If you've cleared 13/13M, you've an increased chance of getting in, or something like that.

Yeah, giving the Mythic raiders access to a questing test period, best people to test that. ;)

(Should invite me, I'm a damn Loremaster)

It's a smart move. Rewards those who effectively have nothing left to prove with something new to do.

I want an invite for playing since vanilla (and also being a Loremaster)!

Edit: Anyone want 12-B? I just got a spare...
It makes sense, those that are done with the mythic content are bored just farming and will probably cancel their sub for the last few months of WoD and then re-activate in time for Legion. This keeps them enticed to keep playing, even if it's just an Alpha/Beta.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
How does the dungeon even work? Do you just choose what faction you want the rep to go to?

Specific dungeons gives rep to specific factions. There is a list on wowhead if you search for the event.

Most important one being Everbloom & Auchindoun for that Trading Post faction you get, since getting exalted with them takes forever otherwise.

Unfortunately, no dungeons gives rep for the Ashran faction. :(

cdyhybrid

How does the dungeon even work? Do you just choose what faction you want the rep to go to?

You get rep for killing stuff in dungeons, and the rep you get depends on which dungeon it is. Can't remember if it's heroic only or not, but you can only queue for a specific heroic dungeon once a day, so after that you're at the mercy of the random dungeon finder.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's the add-on people use to make it so the normal character sheet behaves like the Equipment Manager and it automatically shows all your available gear for that slot if you mouse over it?

ampere

Did Halls of Valor on Normal last night. Have a funny screenshot

The wolves buff each other when grouped up (I did not know this at the time) and I got basically destroyed and procced Purgatory. Then I hit Vampiric Blood and Consumption (supercharged Death Strike, artifact ability) and it healed me for 4.8M lol (you can see the number on my player frame)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Disappointed in the Doomhammer artifact quest.
Really wish they just killed Thrall off instead of the weapon just telling him to fuck off.

I can't wait for the final boss of the expansion where
Thraill literally rips Doomhammer out of your character's hand Jedi style if there's an Enhancement Shaman in the raid and one shots the boss because fuck you

Tenebrous

I can't wait for the final boss of the expansion where
Thraill literally rips Doomhammer out of your character's hand Jedi style if there's an Enhancement Shaman in the raid and one shots the boss because fuck you

That would work. Now you just need to figure out a way to reclaim the other 40~ Artifacts.

Top Bottom