• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Any chance they might patch in the new transmog system before Legion? I've been saving up all the cool looking gear in anticipation of that and it's starting to pile up..

Some in here doubt, but I'd bet it's patched in with the pre-launch event. That's how the stat squish and new models were.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Any chance they might patch in the new transmog system before Legion? I've been saving up all the cool looking gear in anticipation of that and it's starting to pile up..
Pretty sure it will be a part of the pre-Legion patch but that isn't going to be any time soon.

cdyhybrid

Game system stuff usually goes in with the 7.0 patch. The actual content (zones etc.) is typically what remains locked until launch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was also considering switching from ele to my mage in Legion, but I thought it was funny that I'll go from 'oh good I don't have to worry about staying near a specific thing in Legion(searing totem); only to change classes and go
pvw59187.png

'fuck'

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I was also considering switching from ele to my mage in Legion, but I thought it was funny that I'll go from 'oh good I don't have to worry about staying near a specific thing in Legion(searing totem); only to change classes and go
pvw59187.png

'fuck'

Honestly I don't bother with that rune. I just use the other talent for improve spell damage. Much better for fights that require movement + I don't have to constantly resummon that rune when I need to get out of fire or anything else dangerous.

phierce

Think I'm nearing the end of the Legendary questline. Just need to do the legendary Shipyard missions and get 33 Chaos Tomes from HFC.

Has anyone done it recently? Wondering what the drop rates are like.
I just completed my 4th ring last week and it took 4 weeks. My weekly tomes were 10/13, 8/13, 7/13 and 8/11. So...33/50 total.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Prepared got shit on again by a solo player using that wand.

Hahahah, the salt is so good.

ampere

Ghostcrawler took it with him.

But seriously, hopefully since we're in alpha it's just untuned numbers. Just seems to dumb to spend one expansion trying to squish everything down and then blow it up in the next.

They're once again trying to slow the pace of incoming damage and choosing to do so by blowing up stamina numbers

Tenebrous

(EU [Pref Horde]). Looking for someone to go full on leveling mode with me. 12-14 hours a day, multiple characters, 15-90/100 through dungeons. You tank/heal, and I'll do the other. Would like to get 5-10 more toons to max level in the next 30 days.

Nere

pvw59187.png

'fuck'

This is one of the 3 garbage final tier talents that were added on MOP. The other 2 got the boot but rune will stay in legion too..........

Sioen

(EU [Pref Horde]). Looking for someone to go full on leveling mode with me. 12-14 hours a day, multiple characters, 15-90/100 through dungeons. You tank/heal, and I'll do the other. Would like to get 5-10 more toons to max level in the next 30 days.
Damn that's a full schedule man.

ampere

Your best bet for that might be dualboxing RAF since that is a pretty intense schedule. You can pretty easily get 2 toons to level 90 with RAF in 9 hours /played with heirlooms. Maybe even faster now

phierce

Your best bet for that might be dualboxing RAF since that is a pretty intense schedule. You can pretty easily get 2 toons to level 90 with RAF in 9 hours /played with heirlooms. Maybe even faster now
Yup. I will confirm this. I just recently did this to finish off all my horde classes and now working on 2 alliance on a buddies server. The xp/speed is insane. (Plus you get the grantable levels, free game time and a mount).

Just a note, what I did on the 2nd set, level them together 'til wrath. Park the toon on your vet account and boost the RAF'd account through all of wrath/cata/panda with a lvl 100 (goes really really fast (could give you some tips to really make it fast with heroics/elixirs if you want)). Once the RAF'd toon is 90, use the grantable levels to make the other toon 90 in 30 secs. Rinse repeat with other toons. You get 45 grantable levels if you level to 90 on the RAF'd toon).

With that said, it goes super quick with just mulitboxing the 2 toons the entire way, as well (like 1-40+ in 2'ish hours fast)

Tenebrous

Not done RAF since Wrath, and I refuse to give Blizzard a penny more than the expansion cost (and the £15 some wally pays for my gold subscription).

I just want more toons to run the Rocket daily with when it goes live.

Granadier

Not done RAF since Wrath, and I refuse to give Blizzard a penny more than the expansion cost (and the £15 some wally pays for my gold subscription).

So instead you want someone else to slog through the leveling for 12-14 hours a day with you?

For free?

ZenaxPure

So instead you want someone else to slog through the leveling for 12-14 hours a day with you?

For free?

Yeah it's not really worth it for the normal leveling when you can just RAF so easily and more important cheaply. ciaossu is pretty spot on with the time (assuming you know what you're doing), my latest RAF character is in basically full timewalking gear right now and has done some Tanaan stuff and he only has 22 hours /played.

Granadier

Yeah it's not really worth it for the normal leveling when you can just RAF so easily and more important cheaply. ciaossu is pretty spot on with the time (assuming you know what you're doing), my latest RAF character is in basically full timewalking gear right now and has done some Tanaan stuff and he only has 22 hours /played.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here on my alt mage with over two days /played and only 76. Damn fishing distractions.

On the plus side I got this last night.

cdTNa7b.png

It only took me 425 casts...

Getting the predator title is a HUGE pain in the fucking ass.

What's the best way to dual box raf? Just have your main be the tank and the other be the dps?

Tenebrous

For free?

I'm not looking to find someone to go all out for my benefit only, but instead someone who's interested in the same things as myself so we can form a mutually beneficial duo.

If someone wants me to RAF them and split the cost on their new account then I could do that too, but sod recruiting myself, then having to pay £17 per transfer or pay 2 subs to keep all my toons.

phierce

You could have gotten an RAF going through WoD for $16 during the sale. Then just pay for the shit with gold. You canlevel unlimited toons to 90+ in the 90 days bonus you get.

Hell, you can do 2 level 90s in 10 hours total with that bonus.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here on my alt mage with over two days /played and only 76. Damn fishing distractions.

On the plus side I got this last night.

cdTNa7b.png

It only took me 425 casts...

Only 425? KEK. Though TBH I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take nowadays. That last coin is always the longest.

JSoup

Banned
You could have gotten an RAF going through WoD for $16 during the sale. Then just pay for the shit with gold. You canlevel unlimited toons to 90+ in the 90 days bonus you get.

Hell, you can do 2 level 90s in 10 hours total with that bonus.

Using the guide posted a handful of pages back from the reddit guy, it shouldn't take more than 5.

Granadier

Only 425? KEK. Though TBH I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take nowadays. That last coin is always the longest.

People on Wowhead were reporting anywhere from 400 - 700 casts, so I actually got lucky.
That last coin though was a copper one which really felt awkward. Sitting there wishing for a piece of copper.

Lomax

People on Wowhead were reporting anywhere from 400 - 700 casts, so I actually got lucky.
That last coin though was a copper one which really felt awkward. Sitting there wishing for a piece of copper.

I remember that coin grind seeming like it took forever, but now that I've started the lunker grind, the coin grind seems trivial in comparison.

phierce

Using the guide posted a handful of pages back from the reddit guy, it shouldn't take more than 5.
Well, I've done it pretty hardcore for several toons...5 hours would be pretty impossible without help. 8-10 hours easily. 5 hours I would disagree with.

ZenaxPure

Maybe not bring back Justice, but they need to bring a way back to get honor outside of PVP.

I assume you mean a way to just grind it out in a PVE setting? Cause I mean technically you can buy honor on the AH, and you get a pretty decent amount from garrison missions.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I assume you mean a way to just grind it out in a PVE setting? Cause I mean technically you can buy honor on the AH, and you get a pretty decent amount from garrison missions.
I don't think I've gotten honor from my garrison ever. Maybe I'm not engaging with whatever piece of content procs that.

ZenaxPure

I don't think I've gotten honor from my garrison ever. Maybe I'm not engaging with whatever piece of content procs that.

There is a certain honor threshold that if you hit it unlocks follower missions that give honor. No idea how much honestly, always happened after a single trip to Ashran on my dudes. Also seems to be based on gaining honor and not actually PVPing as I have a friend who hasn't done any sort of PVP at all since vanilla and he unlocked those missions after buying some tokens on the AH.

I love these 500g bonus satchels. Every time I log in I check if there's one up for tanking and I blast through whatever heroic in like 7-8 minutes and get free gold and the occasional empowered apexis fragment. I wonder what ilevel demon hunters start as? I could easily set aside tokens for a full set of 695 stuff without spending any apexis crystals.

I encountered one of those multi-boxing people last night. It was a Death Knight and they had a small army of the same thing doing everything they did. Funny stuff.

Granadier

I love these 500g bonus satchels. Every time I log in I check if there's one up for tanking and I blast through whatever heroic in like 7-8 minutes and get free gold and the occasional empowered apexis fragment. I wonder what ilevel demon hunters start as? I could easily set aside tokens for a full set of 695 stuff without spending any apexis crystals.

663 based on this video

Taking a break from my Goblin Shaman's garrison, outside of doing follower missions, gathering resources and whatnot, and decided to level up a Gnome Mage. This happened in Ironforge...

It wasn't a Bilgewater Honor Society led raid, which was surprising, but it was another fairly active Dalaran Horde PVP guild Mutiny PVP. Cracked me up, especially all of the complaining. They got everyone, even red shirt guy, and held the throne room for a while. Good on them.

Also Gnomeregan Pet Trains are the best.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Hot damn, profession upgrade items are selling like hot cakes. In just 40 days I went from 2 million gold to 3.5 million today.

Dot50Cal

Banned
Blacksmith Weapon and Inscription Weapon upgrades for sure are the highest. Savage ones (60 felblight) are selling for 25k or so pretty consistently. But others aren't too far behind. Those are the two out-lyres though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe with artifacts they'll finally get off their asses and change the spell gfx of frost barried for fire and arcane

Top Bottom