• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Savitar

oh shit a flail
Mace1HArtifactNorgannonD04.jpg

Awesome.

Maces and whips were on my weapons should be included list.

Apathy

I know it's only me, but I wish off-spec artifacts were either months after launch or didn't happen at all. Let people commit & make a choice for once.

Really bad idea. Specially with the ham fisted way blizzard does nerfs or buffs. If DPS pick one at the start and blizzard fucks their damage then come time for raiding they are downright useless they are sitting for someone that did a 1 in 3 pick of a spec that is good.

Savitar

We have maces.

What class(es) would you have using a whip? Discipline priests? Oh-ho-ho.

I meant flails, don't know why I put maces there.

Rogues having a whip might make sense, I'm use to thinking of warriors being able to use them (think Simon Belmont).

And sure why not for Discipline priest for the amusement factor.

Tenebrous

Really bad idea. Specially with the ham fisted way blizzard does nerfs or buffs. If DPS pick one at the start and blizzard fucks their damage then come time for raiding they are downright useless they are sitting for someone that did a 1 in 3 pick of a spec that is good.

True, I didn't really consider that.

I meant flails, don't know why I put maces there.

Rogues having a whip might make sense, I'm use to thinking of warriors being able to use them (think Simon Belmont).

And sure why not for Discipline priest for the amusement factor.

Rogues can dual wield. Whip in the off-hand, Dragon Dagger P++ in the MH.

Lomax

PVP pet battles dont really seem balanced whatsoever. I keep getting destroyed by teams that have stuff like Hatespark, Graves, Lil XT, Lil KT, Blizzcon pets...

In a bidding war on a Hatespark right now. Just bid 20k and it has 2 hours left, assume it will jump out of my range soon

Just buy triple Mechanical Pandarian Dragonling if you want a cheese team. I'm jealous you got the hatespark for 22k though the temptation to flip it for twice that would be pretty high.

Pugging heroic Everbloom for my bonus dungeon daily makes me take back any whinging I've ever done about the silver Proving Ground rating requirement for heroic queuing in the Dungeon Finder. There may only be one relevant mechanic in the Proving Ground--interrupt the healer--but in some heroic PUGs in Everbloom this is somehow massively problematic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The new artifact forms are a nice band-aid, but I wish they'd go further. More specifically, I don't think the bear form or moonkin form fit the looks of a Troll Druid or the lore. As followers of the Loa or even as the dinomancers of the Zandalari, you'd think Blizzard could include like a Direhorn form to replace the bear, a raptor form to replace the cat(or just some better jungle cat type skins for the cat form), or a wind serpent/snake/serpentman form to replace the boomkin.

I want my Dinomancers and Venomancers damnit

Just buy triple Mechanical Pandarian Dragonling if you want a cheese team. I'm jealous you got the hatespark for 22k though the temptation to flip it for twice that would be pretty high.

Yeah I'm trying to decide if I should flip him for double that, but I assume Hatespark will never go down in price, only increase and getting him for 22k seems good enough for me. It's probably the rarest/most expensive thing I have now, I guess my pet collection is worth some crazy number over 300k now...

The new artifact forms are a nice band-aid, but I wish they'd go further. More specifically, I don't think the bear form or moonkin form fit the looks of a Troll Druid or the lore. As followers of the Loa or even as the dinomancers of the Zandalari, you'd think Blizzard could include like a Direhorn form to replace the bear, a raptor form to replace the cat(or just some better jungle cat type skins for the cat form), or a wind serpent/snake/serpentman form to replace the boomkin.

I want my Dinomancers and Venomancers damnit

Unrelated to druid, but I saw on Wowhead that a new glyph is being introduced for shaman's in Legion that allows the player to transform into a spirit raptor if they want.

Woorloog

Banned
We kinda had a hint of this already so not ultra surprising. If you recall the leg quest chain in MoP part of it involved Wrathion finding ancient knowledge from lei shen and Ra-den (a titan watcher) by eating his heart. There is a part in his dialogue where he talks about needing azeroth to create the final titan. I imagine that is the same storyline and they've had it brewing for a while now. This quest.

Amusing. They copied the Xel'naga plot from Starcraft to Warcraft, with some changes. Only, this time gods procreate by creating a planet rather than new aliens. (In Starcraft: Zerg+Protoss natural hybrid=new Xel'naga except ironically Blizzard fucked that up.)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone not done MSV yet this week that wouldn't mind dragging along one of my slightly undergeared alts just past spirit kings? Just trying to get a lockout saved because that raid is soloable on a few of my characters but takes FAR too long to get to Elegon.

NA/Horde side. I need to try to get a Ji-Kun lockout eventually too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Double post, but I need to ask.

Anyone with The Insane - I got Bloodsail Admiral and I figure I'd grind a little more up to honored incase I puruse The Insane. Do I need to get several experiences into Honored or will it be non-effected when I start getting my goblin rep up? I'm just not really sure how that works without Bloodsail rep going back down

You just need to get the Bloodsail Admiral title. As soon as you proc that (don't forget the clothes rewards), you can start getting your goblin reps up and it should be good for the achievement.

Maybe the switched it then, I dunno. Read the guides, but you have to get the bloodsail rep to the required level, then you can tank it by repairing your goblin reps.

Rambaldi

Would any Horde players be interested in doing some Mythics for the heirlooms at some point? All my friends are on a break and as much as I said I don't need them my ocd won't let me live it down if I don't get at least some of them.

Lomax

Yeah I'm trying to decide if I should flip him for double that, but I assume Hatespark will never go down in price, only increase and getting him for 22k seems good enough for me. It's probably the rarest/most expensive thing I have now, I guess my pet collection is worth some crazy number over 300k now...

That's a good point, it's one of the few pets that can be sold and is no longer available.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It should have some reward... Took me forever to finish. A pet, mount, title, something

The amount of effort would make you think it'd at least yield 'Curator' as a title

my favorite part is when they put dig sites in the middle of Garn Nighhowl central

Apathy

Speaking as someone with the achievement for excavating 35 rare objects, any Archaeology achievement should be a Feat of Strength for overcoming sheer, mind numbing boredom.

The people that did it before it got buffed, like me, deserve a medal. Omg it was so bad but I wanted all the stuff back when it was introduced.

cdyhybrid

Feeling tempted to start logging in again, but I know I'd just be jumping back on the same PUG/non-raiding gear treadmill I was on before. Meh. Kinda want to gear up my Combat Rogue and turn him into a pirate with xmog, but again...gear treadmill.

I've been staying in Resto spec after queuing some dungeons and trying to do a bit of PVE here and there with it. Single targets okay-ish to deal with but mobs are painful. I'm tempted to switch my specs in Legion to have Resto as main simply because that's the one artifact I like of the three but unless they're providing a class hall bodyguard at the start of Legion, I don't see how maining a Resto in PVE is viable even if they up the damage for PVE through the artifact.

Are the proving ground ratings a one and done thing or do you have to them for each expansion?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got Bloodsail and Poundfist last night and logged on today right about the Blue Riverbeast rare

been a productive non-raiding couple of days

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can we get reagent banks shared across the server rather than the system that's in currently? You could make guild reagent banks and do the same as well, but that seems like a silly work around rather than what I'm looking for.

Apathy

We had time a few years ago.

If you mean back in vanilla, I would say that flying is a beautiful quality of life addition to the game that I would never want to go back on. Definitely not one of the things from vanilla that I have rose colour glasses on.

Top Bottom