• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

I've noticed the log-in is a bit slower but I haven't experienced any issues with the servers being full or getting disconnected like others here have.

ZenaxPure

I got that error earlier today, too. Clearly whatever they did to bnet this week is not working that well. I'm still having issues changing realms as well, which is really annoying.

Yeah me and my friend we're about to go do some stuff but he randomly DCed and then had to wait literally 25 minutes in a queue to get back on. Shit seems broke.

Schnauzer

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find an up-to-date toy (transformation only) list.

I'm having a lot of fun tanking as my bear with random forms that show the bear spirit coming out, and wanted to collect them all. I also was wondering if anyone knew a good place to find mythic dungeon groups? My guild is a social guild, that has lackluster players. I wouldn't trade my guild for the world, but I want to do new things.

ZenaxPure

There is probably a wowhead guide out there or something but if you check "not collected" in the toy box it will show you all the toys you dont have and where to get them, can manually search for transform toys that way.

As for mythic dungeons, use the LFG tool. If you're doing it as a tank you will get into any group of your choice instantly.

Schnauzer

There is probably a wowhead guide out there or something but if you check "not collected" in the toy box it will show you all the toys you dont have and where to get them, can manually search for transform toys that way.

As for mythic dungeons, use the LFG tool. If you're doing it as a tank you will get into any group of your choice instantly.

Thanks for the tips! Appreciate it.

Early April Fools or actual feature?

RSGHnaN.png

Hmmmm.

Answer is 83 by the way, after much trial and error.

Lomax

Early April Fools or actual feature?

RSGHnaN.png

Hmmmm.

Answer is 83 by the way, after much trial and error.

Is that in game? Has there ever been an in game april fools before? Maybe it's built into the mission addon we all use. Hasn't come up for me but it's not April 1 here yet.

Mitch

Banned
Limiting myself to one alt for Legion. Just haven't decided which yet.

Probably a warlock.
Shadow Priest will remain my main, like it's been since WoTLK. The overhaul the class is getting is REALLY fitting. I usually have 1-2 actual alts per expansion, which will probably be my Prot Warrior and Rogue.

All my other 100s will slowly get to 110 for professions or when I'm just bored.

Lomax

Speaking of April Fool's, do we think we could reasonably blame Blizzard for the scourge of fake news that this "holiday" has turned into? I can't think of any company that did the extensive stuff they do before they did.

ampere

Speaking of April Fool's, do we think we could reasonably blame Blizzard for the scourge of fake news that this "holiday" has turned into? I can't think of any company that did the extensive stuff they do before they did.

Blame EGM

Yea EGM was the OG for videogame April Fools.

Remember the "Sonic in Smash Bros Melee" prank? Fuck my life I spent so much time in Cruel Melee

I really wish that Garrisons didn't funnel level 100's into Outland by rewarding them with Haala tokens through follower missions. It makes the world pvp quests in Outland a joke. Also I'm legit trying to do all of the Outland quests for the quest rewards looking for Belf and Paladin themed plate gear as well as nice shields, 1h and 2h weapons for transmogs and there's level 100's trolling the quest hubs. Other 100's are showing up to fight them but I can only fuck off to the Plaguelands for Argent Dawn dailies so many times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got the Butcher title thanks to some help from my brother and another person online. That took forever. But best DK title is worth it.

Shahadan

Shipyards
Left Shark
Left Shark
Left Shark
Left Shark

They know and it hurts

Added a new notification for the “Twitch Plays Raid Finder” feature implemented in Patch 4.3.2.

They missed an opportunity to call the LFR patch just that ;(

JSoup

Banned
I can't help but feel like any time and man power, however slight, spent on this yearly crap could have been better used getting Legion out sooner.

strafer

I can't help but feel like any time and man power, however slight, spent on this yearly crap could have been better used getting Legion out sooner.

That stuff is not made by the main team lol.... its probably one of the community managers and stuff

Mitch

Banned
K I'll be playing in Midwinter next expansion. Excited
That's great! I've always wanted to be a part of a really solid hardcore raiding guild.

I'm afraid I'll be pretty casual in Legion, unless I find a good group. Unfortunately Kil'Jaeden-US doesn't offer much, especially for an East coast player.

Dot50Cal

Banned
I came across this last night, not remembering that it was April 1st. After I read it was very happy, but then realized it was a cruel joke. ugh.

Today Blizzard Entertainment® would like to offer a very special thank you to all of our loyal players for the years of dedication to the World of Warcraft®. Today we're pleased to announce our new Open Developer 2016 initiative!

What is the Open Developer 2016 initiative? Well, following the release of World of Warcraft®: Legion™ in October 2016, Blizzard will be undertaking a new community engagement process to reconnect with our loyal fans. We will communicate our intentions for the game moving forward and engage in a healthy discussion with the community through a series of livestreams, interviews with popular fansites and regular discussion with popular Youtube® and Twitch® personalities connected to the world of Azeroth.

As part of this strategy moving forward we are undertaking a commitment to three-monthly content patches and regular updates including new dungeons, world content and PvP zones as well as regular raid releases. Additionally a dedicated "Bridging team" has been created from within the existing World of Warcraft team to ensure that when we eventually begin full-swing development of our next fantastic expansion, players won't go without for another 10-12 months. We recognize that this has been a failure on our part in the past and believe that this new strategy moving forward will result in a more fun and dynamically-engaging play experience during what some in the community have unfortunately dubbed "content droughts".

Additionally, while we continue to firmly believe that flight is a special reward suitable for later in the expansion cycle, we are committed to confirming a solid timeline for earning flight and clearly spelling out the timeline for its release into the game prior to Legion's launch date.

All the best moving forward, and we look forward to seeing you a lot more often in the World of Warcraft. Happy April 1st!

Via
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1972603-Blizzard-announces-Open-Developer-2016-initiative

emptyroom

Neo Member
Ahoy! Just started out again in Wow, last time I played was in 2007 and I lost interest around level 50. Do you guys think the boost to 90 is worth it? has anything changed to make getting to the endgame faster?

strafer

Ahoy! Just started out again in Wow, last time I played was in 2007 and I lost interest around level 50. Do you guys think the boost to 90 is worth it? has anything changed to make getting to the endgame faster?

Hmm, what I would do is reroll a new character. Too much has changed. Please do that.

Leveling is so much faster and more fun.

Don't boost. The content is there for you to enjoy.

emptyroom

Neo Member
Hmm, what I would do is reroll a new character. Too much has changed. Please do that.

Leveling is so much faster and more fun.

Don't boost. The content is there for you to enjoy.

I actually have a new account, so I did create a new character. Went with a gnome mage. At what level can I start joining up with groups and doing raids/dungeons whatever?

Mitch

Banned
I believe the new boost is to 100. Not 100% sure on that.

You should definitely level yourself. The quest changes in Cata and the entire experience are worth going through.

Milennia

That's great! I've always wanted to be a part of a really solid hardcore raiding guild.

I'm afraid I'll be pretty casual in Legion, unless I find a good group. Unfortunately Kil'Jaeden-US doesn't offer much, especially for an East coast player.

Rip HIJ

Top Bottom