• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't think I had bejeweled, but I definitely rocked the peggle addon for a bit. I think it was around WOTLK.

Robin64

Going the other way, there was also a Warcraft themed Peggle, which was free.

3707597520_c65686d0e5.jpg

In fact it's still up for download here.

(Standalone app, not the addon)

ZenaxPure

Yeah the best part about the peggle addon was it had a setting to make it automatically pop up when got on a flight path, pretty great.

ZenaxPure

Don't think it makes a major difference either way, but this way means we can open them at our own leisure which is nice.

I assume the new crate will be pretty useless.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They are generally more well-liked than knaak, at least.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Frost mages with glyphed Ice Lance, Comet Storm, and Ice Nova aren't too shabby either. Not sure if a caster counts as "cleave" though. :p

Milennia

What's the best cleave class now that combat rogue is gone?

pve cleave? demon hunter, then its arcane mage until that gets nerfed, then fire mage currently in alpha

unless you mean live, in which case fire mage still or a single target spec that has ridiculous scaling variables like arcane or sub.

ampere

I do. I'm absolutely baffled why they are going from a sensible amount of RNG to "lol fucking everything is RNG"

They're overhauling practically every spec in the game for some reason.

Really bums me out because I don't like the tank overhauls. Why break what isn't broken

Tacitus_

Fucking PUGs. Bunch of goddamn monkeys hammering at their keyboards. One DK had taunt in his dps rotation and just now in End Time no one wanted to use the hourglass so I had to do it as the tank so I wouldn't die to the debuff. And of course the usual standing in shit and not bothering to interrupt, but in Cataclysm dungeons those actually mattered so we had to hammer at one pack for several minutes because it had two healers in it and I couldn't interrupt both of them.

ZenaxPure

we had to hammer at one pack for several minutes because it had two healers in it and I couldn't interrupt both of them.

Throne? I left a Throne group last cata timewalking because we spent like 3 minutes on the first trash pack (wasn't playing a class with a reliable interrupt). Figured there was no hope for the group if we couldn't properly do that. Lord knows what would have happened on the poison man right after that pack.

Tacitus_

Throne? I left a Throne group last cata timewalking because we spent like 3 minutes on the first trash pack (wasn't playing a class with a reliable interrupt). Figured there was no hope for the group if we couldn't properly do that. Lord knows what would have happened on the poison man right after that pack.

Yup. Managed to complete it somehow. Our rogue died to the first or second waterspout on the boss and after killing the boss and ressing the rogue - he died again to a leftover water spout while looting the boss.

And in Grim Batol after barely killing the dragon boss because our two melee dps suicided to the flame adds, the shaman wanted to run back instead of taking a drake to fly there.

ViciousDS

Banned
so facepalm although a nice group that was recommended by a GAFFER does not use voice chat at all it seems outside raids. They are not a very social guild lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe it's just HFC, but I Feel like the pug environment in WOD is even worse than MOP. I could usually clear a flex SoO easily and even do about halfway on a normal until issues happen.

Of the five groups I've joined today, none have made it past assault. And I'm top dps at 701 ilvl. And every group is 'All tier reserved, all weapons reserved, all trinkets reserved'

Azzurri

I do. I'm absolutely baffled why they are going from a sensible amount of RNG to "lol fucking everything is RNG"

Watched some Legion Destro PvP and the best spec is basically Spam Shadowburn since it's instant and spam rift on the move. Seems like a really good PvP spec.

Also, I noticed the stunlock meta has gonna away and I like that.

Anoregon

Damn CMs are fun.

Yeah, they are good times. I did a full set of golds in Pandaria, but didn't bother in Draenor.

Really hope the new Mythics in Legion keep the 5-man train a'rolling.

Tenebrous

Yeah, they are good times. I did a full set of golds in Pandaria, but didn't bother in Draenor.

Really hope the new Mythics in Legion keep the 5-man train a'rolling.

Did two tonight with guildies. Missed Auchidon by 3 seconds, but then beat it by 2 minutes 32 seconds. Missed Everbloom by 10 seconds, but then beat it by a minute. Played Prot Warrior/Combat Rogue/Enhance/Arcane Mage/Resto Druid. No stam buff, but whatever.

Glad I didn't buy it. Had some good fun with guildies on TS & hopefully we can clear one or two a night on our non-raid nights.

Fjordson

Maybe it's just HFC, but I Feel like the pug environment in WOD is even worse than MOP. I could usually clear a flex SoO easily and even do about halfway on a normal until issues happen.

Of the five groups I've joined today, none have made it past assault. And I'm top dps at 701 ilvl. And every group is 'All tier reserved, all weapons reserved, all trinkets reserved'
It seemed much worse to me as well, though I haven't really tried in months at this point.

I was able to do everything in MoP in pugs, save for the last half of SoO on Mythic (heroic back then). In WoD, anything above LFR seemed like a struggle.

Azzurri

Been watching some PvP vids on YT from legion alpha and live and it's nice to see that the stunlock has been greatly reduced from what it is on live.

Top Bottom