• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Mythic Manno finally died tonight, I can't even realy be happy about it since it should have died 2 weeks ago when we had a .5% wipe.

I'll have to cut our kill video an upload it in the morning but now I need some sleep.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
376k gold will probably be enough gold for Legion, I think. On one hand , I want to cold turkey until I either get beta or the game launches. On the other, I just know how easy it is for me to log in once every day or two days and do missions.... That's how they get you.

376k gold will probably be enough gold for Legion, I think. On one hand , I want to cold turkey until I either get beta or the game launches. On the other, I just know how easy it is for me to log in once every day or two days and do missions.... That's how they get you.

The raised gold cap gonna mess up the rare stuff in ah tho.. :(

cdyhybrid

Need 2mil for the spider mount.

The most I've spent on a mount was the 54k I needed to buy the orbs to make the MoP gnomish engineering one (had the rest of the mats already). I actually got the goblin engineering mount from a Blingtron later but I sold it.

I have no idea how much money I actually have. I have a bunch of stuff posted on the AH, including two Battered Hilts so its well above 100,000 gold. I've never been particularly rich in WoW, I thought I had made over 2m but it was more like 900,000 gold. woops

JSoup

Banned
Where would the selection in the client be if you got a beta invite anyway? Last beta I was in required downloading a different client.

Robin64

So the reward for the 300 toys achievement is a Mechanized Lumber Extractor which is a brown-ish recolor of the Sky Golem. Hm. Now I need to go even more toy mad.

shreddermountsilver.jpg

Adaren

Awesome! Only other beta I was in was Cata, so I'm looking forward to this!

Also probably guarantees that I'll stay subbed for the next few months, lol.

Fularu

Banned
After 10 hours of farming and 15k mobs killed, Alani is mine.

I also noticed that the zone was filled with botters/chinese farmers playing 24/7 and farming keys. I saw the exact same players whenever I logged on and it's clear it wasn't for shards farming.

Tenebrous

So it turns out I have "Alpha: Legion" under my Region/Account dropdown.

Does that mean I'm a winner?

(no email yet)

ME TOO!

HOLY SHIT WOOOOOOOOT!

I mean, *clears throat* hopefully I can provide Blizzard with helpful feedback and not just use this time to check my class out.

So I guess I'm in. I would never have known and never have checked if I hadn't clicked on this thread. Thanks, GAF!

edit: I have Alpha: Legion. Will this also be the beta, or have I been in the alpha for some amount of time and just not known it?

ampere

So I guess I'm in. I would never have known and never have checked if I hadn't clicked on this thread. Thanks, GAF!

edit: I have Alpha: Legion. Will this also be the beta, or have I been in the alpha for some amount of time and just not known it?

That should be it. Though it's also possible you've had the invite for awhile they did send out emails so you'd probably have seen that.

I finally got one of those direhorn mounts that drop from the Zandalari Warbringers. Slate colored; I would have preferred jade but I'm just thankful to get one. Easily one of my favorite ground mount models in the game.

I finally got one of those direhorn mounts that drop from the Zandalari Warbringers. Slate colored; I would have preferred jade but I'm just thankful to get one. Easily one of my favorite ground mount models in the game.

I had to farm the fuck out of the jade one. Finally got it after like 240 kills.

I had to farm the fuck out of the jade one. Finally got it after like 240 kills.

I don't even know how many kills it took me. I'm going to take a long break from it and go back at some point in hopes of the jade one dropping.

How'd you manage to find one alive and untapped? :p

Realm hopping. It's made a lot of things easy to do. Also, I've noticed that the one that spawns in Dread Wastes seems to be the least crowded so I've stuck with that one.

cdyhybrid

I don't even know how many kills it took me. I'm going to take a long break from it and go back at some point in hopes of the jade one dropping.

Realm hopping. It's made a lot of things easy to do. Also, I've noticed that the one that spawns in Dread Wastes seems to be the least crowded so I've stuck with that one.
I realm hop too and still don't have any luck ;-;

Although I haven't really dedicated myself to it.

Top Bottom