• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Jag

That last boss in the Brawler's Guild is a pain in the ass. I'm a 710 Hunter, but I can't seem to burn the 3 shades in time to get Ahoo'ru to P2 before it berserks. My sub has 20 hours left, not much time!

Edit: Done!

Tenebrous

So, I just downloaded MyRP and went to Argent Dawn (EU)'s Goldshire Inn.

Be careful.
Manorsa the Submissive Cum-Toilet. "Before you stands quite a blatant sloppy mess, the elf's beauty has faded with time and endless amounts of semen dumped upon and inside her, her skin is soft and near perfect if a tad cum-soaked. Her cunt is constantly filled with the seed of strangers and can frequently be seen dripping from her shameless cunt"

Her breasts are large, bulging with milk.

Her gentle thighs can often be seen with streaks of cum dribbling down, her ass is an addition to this category. Her soft hair is always kept in check despite being so close to her desecrated face.

Tacitus_

So, I just downloaded MyRP and went to Argent Dawn (EU)'s Goldshire Inn.

Be careful.
Manorsa the Submissive Cum-Toilet. "Before you stands quite a blatant sloppy mess, the elf's beauty has faded with time and endless amounts of semen dumped upon and inside her, her skin is soft and near perfect if a tad cum-soaked. Her cunt is constantly filled with the seed of strangers and can frequently be seen dripping from her shameless cunt"

Her breasts are large, bulging with milk.

Her gentle thighs can often be seen with streaks of cum dribbling down, her ass is an addition to this category. Her soft hair is always kept in check despite being so close to her desecrated face.

Did you like it?

Got Invincible's Reins earlier so ICC joins Dragon Soul on the "Raids I don't have to do anymore" pile.

Down to Throne of the Four Winds, Yogurt-Saron (the God of Dairy) in Ulduar, and the 2 in Firelands for raids that drop mounts now. I can't remember how many dungeons I have to run for mounts, all but one I think.

Fularu

Banned
Got Invincible's Reins earlier so ICC joins Dragon Soul on the "Raids I don't have to do anymore" pile.

Down to Throne of the Four Winds, Yogurt-Saron (the God of Dairy) in Ulduar, and the 2 in Firelands for raids that drop mounts now. I can't remember how many dungeons I have to run for mounts, all but one I think.

I still have :

- Dragon Soul (That Blazing Dragon refuses to drop after 125 kills)
- Throne of Thunder (Ji'Kun's mount and the pets)
- Mogushan Vault (That damn dragon)
- Siege (I lost all rolls in MoP QQ)

I still have :

- Dragon Soul (That Blazing Dragon refuses to drop after 125 kills)
- Throne of Thunder (Ji'Kun's mount and the pets)
- Mogushan Vault (That damn dragon)
- Siege (I lost all rolls in MoP QQ)

Oh bugger, I forgot that one. Only have 2 toons that can solo it so I keep forgetting to do it., that and the pillars have a habit of bugging out.

As a side note the Vitreous Stone Drake just dropped for me. The missus got it on her first attempt back when Cataclysm was current content in a dungeon finder group, I've been farming it on and off since then. What a grind.

Ryan_MSF

Active sub for near enough the life of game and i've never been blessed with a beta, pls let this be the one time i'm blessed with some luck :_;

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
qnwlj6e.png

Bit odd that my battle.net still shows Legion : Alpha, when it's the beta, but...
zRpG9Rv.gif

Ken

Active sub for near enough the life of game and i've never been blessed with a beta, pls let this be the one time i'm blessed with some luck :_;

I never subbed and just played some free trial to get the Hearthstone portrait and I got into this beta thing lol.

JSoup

Banned
Velen does more in a single Legion questline than he did in the entirety of Warlords.

Won't spoil what it is, but it absolutely sets up the next expansion.

I haven't see the spoiler you're talking about, but I bet I can guess what it is.
I mean, anyone who read that Illidan book knows
that he's got item that can open a portal directly to Argus
, which I recall reading was hinted in version one of the Demon Hunter opening questline, but they called it something different from the book.

Robin64

Some people don't want any story progression at all, it's nuts. I personally love how much Legion is moving things forward.

Top Bottom