• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Shadow priest looks SO GOOD in Legion though.

Yeah, I just get annoyed at playing healer, often. It doesn't ever get any better, leveling, max level, in heroics, it's often un-fun. Sometimes it's nice to just sit in the back line and dps. I should probably just finish leveling as a Shadow Priest. Gonna have to switch eventually just to level in PVE once I hit WoD again.

I don't like leveling in Frostfire Ridge but I like the zone. I think its badass how a huge portion of it is just a huge span of flat ice (I loved the feeling of crossing it) and how there are skeletons the size of cities.

I don't get the dislike for Frostfire Ridge. Even if it isn't an analogue for Blade's Edge Mountains it looks like it's something out of a Frank Fratzetta painting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need to get off high ticket item farming though and onto current content gold making. It takes too long to sell and the server I'm on is ridiculous with the undercutting on big ticket items.

Aside from Gorgrond obviously, Frostfire Ridge is the one zone that actually felt "savage." Like you couldn't tame this area. Too cold. Too unforgiving. Too desolate.

sokc0BL.jpg

Pic just cause.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Playing a "newb" character is some of the most fun I've had in Warcraft in a long time. It almost feels like old-WoW. Dalaran is a great server for this too as there are tons of legitimate newbs here and the zones are quite populated.

Azzurri

Since Melee seems to be dominating Legion, I'm gonna play a Rogue most likely an Outlaw rogue because I like the RNG with Roll the Bones.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Anyone around who could fire up an Orc alt on Bonechewer to help sign a guild charter real quick?

P99kMWv.jpg

Did that today. Real shame the title isn't account-wide. Might need to do it again on my other DK.

Only thing left on my WoD checklist now is Warlord of Draenor PvP title(s).

Loxley

Out of curiosity, any of y'all on Moon Guard (US)? Over the next month or two I'll be in the process of transferring over there since I'm moving from the East Coast to the Midwest and my current EST server (Durotan) is dead as a doornail.

carlsojo

Out of curiosity, any of y'all on Moon Guard (US)? Over the next month or two I'll be in the process of transferring over there since I'm moving from the East Coast to the Midwest and my current EST server (Durotan) is dead as a doornail.

My human pally is on Moon Guard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I'm going to apply to be a GM. I meet the qualifications of answering every request with 'Have you tried deleting all your addon folders?'

Tarazet

I've been doing archaeology pretty regularly since Cataclysm, but the Mists and Warlords achievements for archaeology are some bullllshiiiiit.

I'm also never going to get that Tol'Vir mount and pet because the digs are ONLY in Uldum and they fixed the glitch where you could get them to spawn there.

You can dig in Pandaria or Draenor and trade the crated artifacts for Tol'Vir fragments. That's how I got Vial of the Sands during a lull in content during MoP. Never actually dug in Uldum.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's amazing. MyRP and Argent Dawn (EU) leads to some interesting results in Goldshire.

Even on Dalaran I had someone PM me while I was grabbing First Aid training in Goldshire. Their character was laying on one of the beds and they wanted to invite me to join in their "activities".

nope.gif

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I wish you couldn't get repeats until you've done all the stuff. Draenor curator is massive time waster + rng + even more rng to get the displayable items

its bs
It's fine that it has a time investment but it's wrong that there is literally no reward tied to it.

ampere

I wish you couldn't get repeats until you've done all the stuff. Draenor curator is massive time waster + rng + even more rng to get the displayable items

its bs

Yea the lack of bad luck protection makes it really painful. The entire profession is an afterthought and really shouldn't be added to expansions if that's the level of effort they intend to put into it

Tenebrous

Only need one more pristine for the Seeker of Knowledge title, but spending 150 restored artifacts on Pandaren fragments wasn't even enough to get me a non-pristine version of the one I'm after...

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Only need one more pristine for the Seeker of Knowledge title, but spending 150 restored artifacts on Pandaren fragments wasn't even enough to get me a non-pristine version of the one I'm after...
Why would you even want the non-pristine version?

Daniel R

I can't wait to get rid of the garrisons and play the new content.

I've had the alpha/beta since it was released but have not played beyond 1/3 of highmountain and the artifact quest on a few classes.

Can't bring myself to play more beta when there is so much gold to be made from garrisons each day.

Saw the movie yesterday and it was much better than expected. A solid 8/10 from me.

Zelias

Banned
Archaeology is one of those things I want to do but it's just so dull. I did some at the start of Cata and only got a few toys and the Fossilized Raptor before I got bored.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Would you guys recommend this for someone who hasnt played wow yet at all after all the expansions etc? Or is it Probs too late. Ive played my fair share of mmo. Just fell off playing gw2 and final fantasy which the latter really bored me

strafer

Would you guys recommend this for someone who hasnt played wow yet at all after all the expansions etc? Or is it Probs too late. Ive played my fair share of mmo. Just fell off playing gw2 and final fantasy which the latter really bored me

Absolutely.

You can even try it out for free up to level 20.

Tenebrous

It's not too late at all. You just need to make sure you find a good server (are you in the EU/US?), and try and find a guild to suit your needs as soon as you can.

Zelias

Banned
WoW has never been easier to get into. The base game now includes all expansions except the upcoming Legion and buying Legion will give you an instant boost to 100 (the current max level), ready for the expansion.

We are currently in the end of expansion lull so a lot of players are inactive, waiting for Legion, but you can always check the game out - the Starter Edition (read: free trial) allows you to get to level 20, at which point you should have at least a basic feel for whether you enjoy the game or not.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I dont normally like the boosts to x level because you lose out getting a feel of your hero as you level.

Im in eu but i tend to play most mmos through America servers because the gaf guilds seem more active there.

So if i like the game do you have to play through all the expansions content? If u don't is there alot to be missed. I know raid ls end game like alot of mmos etc but i tent to not worry too much bout them if i find the game fun i tend to just wander off exploring maps etc. Which is why i really liked gw2.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Well the movie marketing is working, my Mother just asked me how she can download and try out "WOWC".

Top Bottom