• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

JSoup

Banned
They've been hinting at that stuff for a long time, there is a whole quest chain in SMV where the Arakkoa are trying to summon some sort of Old God being/minion to Outland.

Weren't they just trying to summon Seth or whatever that snake guy.

ZenaxPure

Weren't they just trying to summon Seth or whatever that snake guy.

Nah, talking about this quest chain.

Also the new theme is great, the bit that starts around 1:30 is my favorite part. It's a remix of the stuff from the end of the Legion cinematic trailer iirc, probably used in some other places as well.

Bunch other Legion music up on MMOC, it's amazing per usual, Blizzard makes some damn awesome music.

Lanrutcon

Going to take the plunge and try to get the rest of my Garrisons up to gold-making status.

Gonna start saving up for that spider.

Way too late for that. You have a month, maybe two left on the clock. The Legion prepatch is gonna shut down Garrison gold.

Ostinatto

Whats the name of this enchant?

sinttulo9ox0z.png

Tenebrous

No longer available. All the head enchants/librams got removed.

I don't remember the name of anything other than the 19 twink non-BoA ones.

Milennia

pre patch SHOULD be a month prior

anything after that is pure shit for them, but its not like anything can get any less shit waiting until the ass end of august after a year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Been hearing from folks in beta that Survival Hunters fall off in higher end content like Mythic Dungeons. Apparently most of them switch to BM or MM and that the spec is kind of not worth bringing right now for the required uptime plus the damage.

I still hold my theory it'll be gone in the next expansion like Gladiator.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

ZenaxPure

I did these last night and it's a really cool experience. They've done a pretty good job truncating relevant (to Legion) stuff from the Chronicle and putting it into these quests. Does a good job setting up the stage for Legion. The quest chain is actually a bit longer than that image gallery holds because it starts out with you meeting Khadgar in Dalaran (which is above Karazhan at the time) where the Council of Six hold a vote for allowing the Horde back into Dalaran.

At the end of the quest chain/scenarios the Council begins casting a spell to move Dalaran to the Broken Isles and Khadgar tells you in the mean time you should help fight off demon invasions which will be the other part of the pre-launch stuff. They were supposed to test it yesterday but it got cancelled for whatever reason.

holy fucking shit... gonna start listening in 2 min...

edit: listened to it, hated it. Gave it another shot, hated it.

By far the worst one, what the fuck. No pacing, shitty fucking instruments (that vrykul pipe is SO fucking dumb), and the end was an absolute SHIT way of trying to get TBC-nostalgia. Here's how you do an ending right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhWdW3tBwEA

I don't hate it, but I can understand the pacing issue. It sounds more like half a dozen separate tunes stitched together with no segue between them.

ZenaxPure

I guess one good thing about not having beta is that there's no way I'd be playing live right now if I did?

That's me. Find it hard to go back and play on live because the specs I enjoy playing I find significantly more fun on beta. All I've really done on live since getting beta is my daily garrison stuff.

Though it's funny because the highest level I've reached on beta is only 101. I don't really want to spoil myself on leveling/endgame content so I've just been spending all my time trying out all the specs to see what I like and trying some dungeons here and there. Though I've thoroughly regretted this because a large chunk of people playing beta feel like they're playing classes they have no experience on and running even normal mode dungeons with people like that is terrible.

Tenebrous

That's me. Find it hard to go back and play on live because the specs I enjoy playing I find significantly more fun on beta. All I've really done on live since getting beta is my daily garrison stuff.

Though it's funny because the highest level I've reached on beta is only 101. I don't really want to spoil myself on leveling/endgame content so I've just been spending all my time trying out all the specs to see what I like and trying some dungeons here and there. Though I've thoroughly regretted this because a large chunk of people playing beta feel like they're playing classes they have no experience on and running even normal mode dungeons with people like that is terrible.

Oh, maybe this is why I'm not playing much. I know I've said it 79 times, but UGH, Legion Prot Warrior is baaad.

Robin64

I have beta but I'm not playing too much simply because it "doesn't count". I want to try new systems out, see the artifact quests, but other than that.. nah.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
God damn the Grizzly Hills 2.0 track makes me smile

ZenaxPure

I have beta but I'm not playing too much simply because it "doesn't count".

Yeah that's why I tend to not mess with betas much either. Only reason I've played a lot of the Legion one is cause I wanted to see all the class changes. I've done most of the artifact quests now so my playtime has been less lately. Was doing some pvp to see how that is but for the past couple of weeks tanks were way overtuned and were doing more damage in bgs than DPS lol. Fucking prot paladins like literally 2 shotting people.

Top Bottom