• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Azzurri

I can't find a moose run anywhere for Alliance. Does it matter which server it's on? I'm on one the larger server too. No one seems to be selling.

Also, it seems like the prices are getting higher and higher.

Lomax

I can't find a moose run anywhere for Alliance. Does it matter which server it's on? I'm on one the larger server too. No one seems to be selling.

Also, it seems like the prices are getting higher and higher.

I typically find there are a lot more runs on weekends, on both of my servers I see them pretty continuously then. But yeah, we probably hit the floor price wise, there's probably only three weeks left of runs so last minute demand is probably kicking in. I've basically decided to just give it a pass, if it was a 30k vendor mount I wouldn't buy it, and I have plenty of mounts that are much more limited than this one has proven to be. Plus I think it's weird that it flies.

Azzurri

Found people selling moose and CM gold, but on other servers. What's the best way to to do this considering you can't mail gold cross realm. Is there an easy way or is x-fering for the run the best way?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Found people selling moose and CM gold, but on other servers. What's the best way to to do this considering you can't mail gold cross realm. Is there an easy way or is x-fering for the run the best way?

Paying to transfer for a run seems kind of silly, as I feel like you could buy the moose for less than that in terms of real money anyway. Not really sure what your best option is for this, though. One of the easier ways to shift gold across servers if via high-value pets, but that isn't very convenient for this type of transaction.

Tenebrous

Looks like my guild isn't raiding this week... Maybe not for the rest of 6.2.4.

Makes me wanna find a HFC HC guild and help them out/meet some new people.

Azzurri

Paying to transfer for a run seems kind of silly, as I feel like you could buy the moose for less than that in terms of real money anyway. Not really sure what your best option is for this, though. One of the easier ways to shift gold across servers if via high-value pets, but that isn't very convenient for this type of transaction.

Yea, I mean I kinda feel a bit dirty buying with real, but it's kinda the same thing almost, lol.

Robin64

Man, the Arcane Mage artifact questline is brutal when you're only at around 650 ilvl. They really should tune these things for brand new level 100s, not people who have geared up.

How the heck am I meant to kill Echo of Aluneth. It has over 2m health, I barely scratched it.

Edit: Okay, second try Azuregos actually joined in this time and it was doable. Wanker.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They should all be as hard as the green fire quest was ^_^

Pollux

Our little group needs a second tank. Can't decide between a blood DK and a paladin? Any suggestions? Pros and cons of each?

Khezu

Man I am so disappointed with Hunters.

Survival and BM are so boring and unfun.

Marks is boring and awkward.

They removed my favorite Hunter skill Glaive Toss.

Volley came back but it kinda sucks right now.

And after playing all the melee classes with new and improved attack animations, Hunter attacks so bland in comparison, even the new attacks suck.

They also pruned and gutted too much.

Jag

And after playing all the melee classes with new and improved attack animations, Hunter attacks so bland in comparison, even the new attacks suck.

Totally agree. Took a class that was fine and ruined it.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i'm a main hunter, so im hoping that i find something worthwhile in the new gameplay... what you guys are saying isnt inspiring.

but i dont exactly enjoy the class as it is right now. Wrath marks hunter was the best IMO.

Honestly? I don't mind. Hunters have very, very rarely ever gotten the short end of the stick while other classes got fucked around with. They'll be fixed eventually.

Azzurri

Got a moose run for 20k! I died too, lol. I mean I have no idea what I was doing because I've never done anything besides LFR and there is no strat, plus I was playing melee this time, seemed much easier on my warlock. Also doesn't help playing on a 15" gaming laptop where it's much ahrder to see compared to my 3440x1440 monitor. Anyways, it was facerolled by the mythic raiders.

Now I need the CM gold, only 250k

Wiped on LFR Archie earlier and someone told all "die in real life" just before he quit the group (first wipe, mind you)

Out of morbid curiosity I whispered the angry ball of hate to say that wasn't very nice (yes, I was fishing) and got some gems in response like "DIE NOOB CUNT", "I RAP YOU HAHAHA" and something about an abortion in hideously mangled English.

I love WoW players sometimes.

I then may or may not have jumped on some alts and sent him messages asking for a hug and telling him how much I loved him, just to wind the sad twat up. You could almost feel the pure anger well up inside him with every poorly written message, it was glorious.

A lot of specs are like that.

Nah man, my destro mastery is AWESOME!

BSqO6ID.jpg

(there's a trinket proc in there too, but still, fuuuuuuck off)

Anoregon

I think survival is cool and fun, and love the melee animations on my troll.

SHRUG

but yeah I'm still pretty ambivalent about demo.

Tenebrous

With Potions of Luck being removed, the ease at which Pandaren mounts can be farmed is going to be SERIOUSLY inhibited... My plan? Farm HoF trash 100 times a day (10x 15 min sessions) until 7.0. Long term bank is assured!

Nah man, my destro mastery is AWESOME!

BSqO6ID.jpg

(there's a trinket proc in there too, but still, fuuuuuuck off)

Not sure if I like it or absolutely hate it.

Jag

I think survival is cool and fun, and love the melee animations on my troll.

SHRUG

but yeah I'm still pretty ambivalent about demo.

Survival is not bad, but it's melee. I have a million melee classes to play if I wanted to do. Hell, the Rogue is fun again. I'm looking forward to playing Outlaw, and DH and Warrior, etc.

Hunter was a unique ranged class that I've loved since launch. They just took alot of the fun, interesting tools away and left some really shitty ones, like Eagle Eye. I don't think I've ever used it after the first time over 10 years ago. Why leave that and take Cheetah? It makes no sense.

I was really looking forward to having a gnome beast master hunter since the artifact goes well with them and I love the mechanical pets. But it's so hard to have any fun with the spec now.

Tarazet

Do you plan on playing this character in Legion? If so, Blood DK, as Prot Paladin will send you to sleep.

Paladins always feel sleepy until they get enough Haste. That's a common drumbeat in every expansion. Meanwhile everyone who rolls Death Knights to be overtuned for the lower gear levels is sad later on when they are no longer exceptional.

Khezu

Mage is kinda the same as it's always been I guess?

I haven't really used mine since WoTLK though, especially fire.

So I'm kind of enjoying it.

Some of the new fire animations are nice.

Can't believe they haven't updated Ice Barrier.

Pyroblast should be bigger.
Pryo has never been the same since Lava Burst was introduced.

Milennia

Mage is kinda the same as it's always been I guess?

I haven't really used mine since WoTLK though, especially fire.

So I'm kind of enjoying it.

Some of the new fire animations are nice.

Can't believe they haven't updated Ice Barrier.

Pyroblast should be bigger.
Pryo has never been the same since Lava Burst was introduced.

they changed the arcane mastery entirely, spec plays quite different now flow wise.

frost is a mess atm.

and fire is more or less the same except the pace is a bit faster if you are specced properly, ignite is different in that it has no on demand spread and is instead automatic.

Robin64

I like how arcane mage plays in beta, but I still have beef with Arcane Blast's graphics. It's just a small explosion of pink and purple on the enemy, and sometimes the enemy is so big or whatever that you barely even see it. Makes the spell feel almost invisible. I love that fire and ice get to see their element being thrown at the enemy constantly, but for arcane that only happens with Barrage and Missiles.

Lanrutcon

The feral artifact skins have convinced me to main Feral.

Who the fuck cares about weapon skins when you can change into an armored stone battle cat?

Micapo

I tried the PTR (it worked fine even though i'm not subscribed atm) and my hunter didn't have a quiver. Wasn't this supposed to be a thing finally?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Feral was unappealing enough to play in WoD...but I think Preacher was pointing out just how outdated the spec felt as other melee stuff continued to move forward in Legion while it mostly stays the same. Still just don't really get how or why people gravitate to it, even if the new models are great.

Lanrutcon

Feral was unappealing enough to play in WoD...but I think Preacher was pointing out just how outdated the spec felt as other melee stuff continued to move forward in Legion while it mostly stays the same. Still just don't really get how or why people gravitate to it, even if the new models are great.

This will be my first xpac Druiding it up, so Feral is all nice and shiny to me. If I get bored I'll fall back to my Warlock (but Affliction and Demonology aren't so hot atm).

Tarazet

Also the new animations are amazing. On live the cat's movements are kind of slow, tentative and don't have a clear point of impact. On beta/PTR they are explosive and fierce, it's perfect.

Anoregon

This will be my first xpac Druiding it up, so Feral is all nice and shiny to me. If I get bored I'll fall back to my Warlock (but Affliction and Demonology aren't so hot atm).

You could also just swap to balance if you get tired of Feral. It's supposed to be pretty good I think.

Top Bottom