• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so for someone low on funds, I guess the only heirlooms you really "need" up upgrade past 60 are the 5 xp-boosting items right?

I say 5 (chest, legs, helm, cloak, shoulders) because I dont have either of the rings

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
are they adding 1 character slot when DHs are activated? because right now you cant make one if you have one of each class >_>

Check again. They already added the extra slot with today's patch.

Fjordson

so for someone low on funds, I guess the only heirlooms you really "need" up upgrade past 60 are the 5 xp-boosting items right?

I say 5 (chest, legs, helm, cloak, shoulders) because I dont have either of the rings
I'd say, yeah. Prioritize the XP boosting items then after that probably weapons just because it gives you so many stats.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
rip shoulders
image2siu15.jpg

rip fun Mind Control/Mesmerize pet from PTR. 3 minute cooldown now. Gross.

Hixx

So tomorrow I will do what I do on every first day of a pre-patch.

Delete my UI and try to build a bespoke one.

Get frustrated an hour later and re-install ElvUI.

Then, er, guess I'll level my warrior. 18 hours seems so far away.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Check again. They already added the extra slot with today's patch.

i had to delete my 80 hunter to make a new one, stupid europe not being patched.

also these garrison xp pots are BOP, so they are basically useless, I dont have lvl 2 garrisons on my alts lol

RPGCrazied

My server just took a crap, can't login. But what did they do with transmogging enchants? I was doing it via my garrisons, now it says its locked an I can no longer use that enchant? Doesn't even show up at the transmog guy.

Stainless

Welp just got kicked out and can't login again.

same here. Was just about to go run old raid for gold and test out the rogue outlaw spec. First impression is I really don't like it- making SnD a talent across from marked for death, the rng of roll the bones...I've played combat rogue exclusively so it just all seems so foreign to me

Lomax

Missing the back and shirts achievement, why didn't I ever pick up some shirts.

Brawler's Guild gave me over half of my shirts. There's quite a few fairly cheap tailoring and vendor shirts though. The back achievement is just sadistic, they know most people turn off cloaks but they make it 200 but weapons are only 100? Someone at Blizz is laughing about that right now.

Anyone have an answer to the transmog thing?

You have to unlock them with tomes crafted by enchanters. Prices for those right now are very inflated so I'd highly recommend waiting until the hype dies down.

Ashodin

Brawler's Guild gave me over half of my shirts. There's quite a few fairly cheap tailoring and vendor shirts though. The back achievement is just sadistic, they know most people turn off cloaks but they make it 200 but weapons are only 100? Someone at Blizz is laughing about that right now.

You have to unlock them with tomes crafted by enchanters. Prices for those right now are very inflated so I'd highly recommend waiting until the hype dies down.

Turn off cloaks? Are you insane?

Split cloak best ever cloak in the world breh. Shit looks like scarf ends. SCARF ENDS

DO YOU SEE MY AVATAR

Raxious

Aight, so seeing as I'm bored and will probably try out WoW again, I'm curious what some of the best populated servers are on the EU. I believe I used to play Outland but I don't know if it's still populated or not.

Tenebrous

Wait, you need 200 cloaks?

Edit: Addon puts me at 226. Phew.

Lanrutcon

Aight, so seeing as I'm bored and will probably try out WoW again, I'm curious what some of the best populated servers are on the EU. I believe I used to play Outland but I don't know if it's still populated or not.

Draenor, PVE, high pop, Horde centric.

Well, bad time to go to the Brawler's Guild now, also I only need 13 more cloaks, so not too bad.

RPGCrazied

So you get the tome, then what? Use it on an item, or does it automatically unlock when you buy it?

iammeiam

I'd say, yeah. Prioritize the XP boosting items then after that probably weapons just because it gives you so many stats.

I would add that the 90-100 heirloom weapon upgrade is potentially a really bad buy; the i630 WoD crafted weapons are usable at 91 and are usually around 1k gold or less on my server.

Fjordson

I would add that the 90-100 heirloom weapon upgrade is potentially a really bad buy; the i630 WoD crafted weapons are usable at 91 and are usually around 1k gold or less on my server.
Ah, good point.

I also have all the heroics Garrosh heirlooms from MoP so I haven't upgraded any of the older weapons.

RPGCrazied

So, I bought the tome, still says its locked at my enchanter at the garrison, then used it on an item, still locked. What is going on?

So, I bought the tome, still says its locked at my enchanter at the garrison, then used it on an item, still locked. What is going on?

You use the new transmog interface. Garrison illusion enchanter is dead.

And damn I guess they really don't communicate some of this stuff very well if you haven't been keeping up with ptr/beta patches or blue posts.

RPGCrazied

You use the new transmog interface. Garrison illusion enchanter is dead.

And damn I guess they really don't communicate some of this stuff very well if you haven't been keeping up with ptr/beta patches or blue posts.

Oh, how do you add new enchants to this interface? Even after using the enchants I don't see them, unless you can't put them on certain items anymore.

I wanted jade spirit on a sword, cause I like the look.

deoee

Is there any guide for what to do in preparation for Legion, be effective with gearing etc. for someone who has not played for about a 1 1/2 years?

Rhaknar

how did I play my priest instead of my lock in warlords (the little I played), wtf...I even got green fire shortly before the xpac >_>

Oh, how do you add new enchants to this interface? Even after using the enchants I don't see them, unless you can't put them on certain items anymore.

I wanted jade spirit on a sword, cause I like the look.

I can't give a step by step guide cause I'm out of town and just on my phone. But you should just buy/craft the illusion tome and they'll be added to your wardrobe. Then select the weapon, as you would transmog another slot, and there should be an enchant tab on the right somewhere.

Lomax

Maaaannnn, the new profession interface is so good.

Except searching by material name no longer works.

Weird, I bought the tome twice and its not showing up to be put on a one handed sword.

If you have a weapon that already has an enchant xmog on it, it will show up in the xmog window and you can change it. I haven't figured out how to add one to a weapon without one already though.

Top Bottom