• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

Jag

Not even going to try Arch LFR until the nerf. I don't have the patience anymore even though I need the tomes.

georly

I raided black temple or whatever the illidan place was last night. I'm now venturing into raids I never did before.

That said, I got the offhand warglaive of azzinoth.

Is it rare? How rare?

Shame that I'm priest and can't even equip it ;_;

Entropia

No One Remembers
I raided black temple or whatever the illidan place was last night. I'm now venturing into raids I never did before.

Is it rare? How rare?

It's a Legendary weapon... so yeah, kind of. ;P

Tacitus_

Well sadly, for LFR, that means the encounter isn't fine. Keep the core, but just tweak some things. Force a selection of people into the Nether, for one thing.

Yeah, the nether thing might be necessary. But it really should be doable with the usual LFR nerfs once people learn the fight.

There was some fight in SoO that was awful in LFR for the first weeks as well, but once people learned it was fine. Can't remember what it was for the life of me though.

timmy

I resubbed earlier this month, and not my priest is almost to 100. I want to roll a monk (never got to play during pandaria). Is there an easy way to get heirlooms without grinding rep or honor? I'd like to level up by tanking dungeons.

Sign

I resubbed earlier this month, and not my priest is almost to 100. I want to roll a monk (never got to play during pandaria). Is there an easy way to get heirlooms without grinding rep or honor? I'd like to level up by tanking dungeons.

You can buy heirlooms in undercity / ironforge for gold. They can even be upgraded so that they can be used up to lvl 100. I don't know if they require you to be 100 or not though.

Weebos

Banned

Here is a guide to Heirlooms.

You can buy them with gold in UC/IF. There are also quests to complete that give you some, but those might be level upgrades, I don't remember.

I'm curious to see how it goes next week. Every new wing has been a clusterfuck when it first opens on LFR and progressively catches up to being alright.

Is it rare? How rare?

That's about as bad as getting a binding on my hunter.

Ark

fR2u7l2.jpg

My UI is optimised for healing on my Resto Druid, but it serves just fine for DPS too (even with the fat grid frames in the middle. I should really set a profile or something for that). This was pretty much the UI I was using before I quit when Cata released, and of course I went back to it :)

So this has been a pretty lucky week for me. Finally got both the Blue Drake from Malygos and the Onyxian Drake from Onyxia. I hope this Tempest Keep run ends in Ashes.

Any suggestions on how to get gold flowing on an alt WITHOUT doing the harrison shit? I'm planning on getting my alts up to 100 over the next few months so I can do CMs, and just have them make money while they sit. Ideally I don't want to spend a ton of money to build shit I need either. Suggestions?

Ark

Waited two hours for Archimonde LFR. Now I know why the wait is so long.

My queue took ~40 minutes and we had a really good group. The tank was dishing out tactics and with each attempt we made huge progress. Downed him on our seventh try I think.

Unfortunately didn't get the staff for my Warlock and got the helm instead, which was worse than the helm I already had :(

Details! (If there are any...)
I wish I had details. We were up to nine stacks and got pretty close to killing Archimonde before everything went to hell. Then a bunch of people started getting kicked including myself. Guess not enough DPS. Still learning Frost DK.

It's alright though. Joined into another Archi LFR run with 7 stacks and we took him down.

Got my warlock tome on my 6th rare kill, feels good man. Now to do the quest line.

I like the demonlogy raid rotation quite a bit, it feels a lot more involving than destro & my elemental shaman.

Ark

Did Archimonde last night in 8 wipes in about an hour or two. Today I've been at it for ~3 hours in LFR, we're on 6 stacks atm and literally the tanks keep leaving after each wipe so we're stuck here waiting for ages.

Who the fuck are these tanks that leave after one wipe? Why does this always happen in LFR?

Did Archimonde last night in 8 wipes in about an hour or two. Today I've been at it for ~3 hours in LFR, we're on 6 stacks atm and literally the tanks keep leaving after each wipe so we're stuck here waiting for ages.

Who the fuck are these tanks that leave after one wipe? Why does this always happen in LFR?
Short wait times will do that to people.

Finished the quest for green fire, it was pretty easy, which is somewhat disappointing because it takes away the sense of achievement. I liked the lore behind it and it's what I have in mind for the class halls in Legion. Now all I need is a good transmog for my warlock, I'm eyeing tier 5, but all the sets for lock look so damn good.

Doing it right now on my warrior, on the fifth stack and still haven't broken the first phase. Having actual mechanics ranged have to obey is a recipe for disaster in LFR. Though I do think LFR in general is a bit too easy compared to last expansion.

Tacitus_

Doing it right now on my warrior, on the fifth stack and still haven't broken the first phase. Having actual mechanics ranged have to obey is a recipe for disaster in LFR. Though I do think LFR in general is a bit too easy compared to last expansion.

Heh, remember this guy?

durumu-header.jpg

Finished the quest for green fire, it was pretty easy, which is somewhat disappointing because it takes away the sense of achievement. I liked the lore behind it and it's what I have in mind for the class halls in Legion. Now all I need is a good transmog for my warlock, I'm eyeing tier 5, but all the sets for lock look so damn good.

At level 90 it can be pretty hard if you don't have some gear.

Top Bottom