• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT7| Feel the hatred of 10,000 Murlocs

zugzug

qXMN6ij.gif

I mean you can continue to make posts like that but are you really helping the thread.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I mean you can continue to make posts like that but are you really helping the thread.

You can't go after mounts because it's 2015 if you don't like the dance studio? I suppose you only did headless horseman the first year right?

Honestly, what the fuck are you even talking about? Nothing that you said made even a little sense.

It's happening again, content dry spell and the community begins to eat its own.

Mount farming is boring as fuck tho. I got over it after like 3 weeks.

Fjordson

What are time walking dungeons like? They weren't in the game yet when I let me sub lapse last time. Are they hard? Or are they basically heroics? Just wondering what my gear should be at before I start doing them.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
It's happening again, content dry spell and the community begins to eat its own.

Mount farming is boring as fuck tho. I got over it after like 3 weeks.

It's more like, someone started the weekend a little early and posted some nonsense.

What are time walking dungeons like? They weren't in the game yet when I let me sub lapse last time. Are they hard? Or are they basically heroics? Just wondering what my gear should be at before I start doing them.

You can theoretically do them at level 70-80, but the gear gets scaled down. It's more like you want procs and gem slots rather than high level gear.

Just throw on some legendaries and buy some old ICC tier and you'll be fine.

Tenebrous

They give me an excuse to get Shadowmourne out the bank, so that's something, I guess.

Totally faceroll. Did two, and couldn't be bothered doing any others. Ran them to hell and back during Wrath (I got the 2500 badge achieve months before they were removed).

Tacitus_

After having spent a day doing TBC instances... why do female naga have tits. They serve no purpose when they're covered in scales.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Just hit 100 on my mage. I took one of those Elixir of the Rapid Minds (300% XP for 15 minutes), flew around getting treasures in Nagrand and did 99-100 in about 7 minutes.

Tacitus_

Just hit 100 on my mage. I took one of those Elixir of the Rapid Minds (300% XP for 15 minutes), flew around getting treasures in Nagrand and did 99-100 in about 7 minutes.

You can get from 94 to 99 or 100 (depending on your flying speed) with one of them.

Didn't bloodthirst have it's cool down removed? It seems like it's back to 4 seconds again. I could swear a few months ago I could just spam the fuck out of it in fury, now it's at 4 seconds. Am I misremembering?

Any suggestions for a good blood dk timewalking set? I'm not sure what would be the best 4 piece bonus for time walking.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Didn't bloodthirst have it's cool down removed? It seems like it's back to 4 seconds again. I could swear a few months ago I could just spam the fuck out of it in fury, now it's at 4 seconds. Am I misremembering?
Uh, there's a talent to remove the cooldown but it's garbage.

Shahadan

Seems like the Storyline add on was updated recently. Now I don't get the original dialog window on my screen anymore. Yay time to reroll again

Almost didn't try Dragon Soul today, but I just dropped the Blazing Drake, which also gave me the Emerald Drake from the achievement!

Just need the Life-Binder from DS now

Shahadan

Months later it's still bothering me how the expansion ends :lol:
This crap breaks everything and highlights how shitty their decisions are.

They shouldn't have stopped what they were doing and make Grom the final boss (corrupted Grom model exists apparently) or the second to last boss.
Mannoroth as the final boss would have made much, much more sense than suddenly Archimonde. And they would have avoided the legion alternate realities bullshit.

Instead it just shows how they cater to the userbase stupid reactions and used a cheap last minute final boss in a pathetic attempt to bring people back and it didn't even work.

The Pandaria storyline was miles ahead and they knew what they were doing. Now honestly I can't take seriously anything they will come up with anymore.

Then again the Cata ending was rushed and dumb as shit with the aspects crap that made no sense AT ALL and then we got MoP so....

ZenaxPure

Then again the Cata ending was rushed and dumb as shit with the aspects crap that made no sense AT ALL and then we got MoP so....

Comparing WoD to Cata is insulting to Cata as far as I am concerned. Quality aside at least Cata had a coherent storyline. Start to end it had a logical sense of progression. The only thing that changed along the way was nipping the Neptulon story, but, that was a sub plot and not really important to the main plot of Deathwing being Deathwing.

WoD on the other hand was blatant pandering to people who whine about the game on the internet but don't even play it and after blizzard realized those people weren't going to stick with the game they decided to just scrap everything midway through and make up random shit.

6.0 storyline: Grom: COME TO TANAAN IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME BITCHES
6.1 storyline: Grom: nvm I'm a prisoner
6.2 storyline: Grom: j/k I'm actually a good guy. P.S. we need to kill these demons

Tenebrous

Mindboggling how easy it is to make gold nowadays. Made over 40k in the last week without playing for more than 30 minutes a day & leaving the Garrison/AH.

ZenaxPure

Speaking of making gold I noticed yesterday on my mage I have over 2k war paints. I haven't messed with any profession stuff in months, what are people doing with those nowadays for the most gold? I want to get rid of them before they lose all value at the end of the expansion.

Shahadan

I wish someone would ask them about Gallywix at blizzcon or something. He has an awesome design and is not even in game (except for 1 second in MoP and not even with an unique model, lol)

And still more interesting than Thrall

Tenebrous

Speaking of making gold I noticed yesterday on my mage I have over 2k war paints. I haven't messed with any profession stuff in months, what are people doing with those nowadays for the most gold? I want to get rid of them before they lose all value at the end of the expansion.

Enscrolled Tarots sell for about 2-2.5k profit each on my server.

Tell me your secrets! :eek:

Get 11 toons (more if you have tied servers) to 91+, get 22 crafting professions, make lots of daily CDs, craft item upgrades, sell them on. I made 15k profit yesterday just selling the Steelforged Essence I'd been making for the 3.5 days before across 4 toons.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Enscrolled Tarots sell for about 2-2.5k profit each on my server.

Get 11 toons (more if you have tied servers) to 91+, get 22 crafting professions, make lots of daily CDs, craft item upgrades, sell them on. I made 15k profit yesterday just selling the Steelforged Essence I'd been making for the 3.5 days before across 4 toons.

Please note this doesn't work on every server. Steelforged and Hexweave essences sell at a loss on my server. You're better off selling the ore/herbs or making bags at this point on my server.

ampere

Yeah if you are trying to dump mats, you might want to find a buyer before crafting stuff or make something with the smallest outside investment. It's already gotten to that weird point in the expac where some things are very hard to sell for a good price

Tell me your secrets! :eek:

I have 5 100s. I make around 1500/day just from garrison gold missions. Then there is all the other stuff i sell like salvage greens, follower upgrade items, and AHing the rare rewards like Rep token, 1k resource, 1k honor/conquest, ect. I havent stepped out of the ah or my garrison in months, but i still log in because I make so much money.

Robin64

Got 28 Tomes and all five wings of LFR reset today. I'm feeling lucky, today's the day I can stop running this crap.

Top Bottom