• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Xeteh

Did you group with someone in the phase to get the buff? I have a 76 priest I'd love to power level with this tech.

Nope, I saw someone else mention that 98 wasn't the level requirement so I checked Stormwind Harbor and it phased me in to it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It's fucking crazy lol

It seems the proc is on a 5 second cooldown, possibly?

18 minutes played and im 5 bars from hitting 100. :O

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Done a bunch of invasions to try and level and I've only leveled once and about 25%, this is pretty shit DPS, it's really not worth it.

Sölf

Done a bunch of invasions to try and level and I've only leveled once and about 25%, this is pretty shit DPS, it's really not worth it.

You currently get more exp if you kill mobs alone. With full heirlooms I get between 2k and nearly 12k per mob and 15k to over 40k for the various invasion stages. Even without heirlooms it would give you quite a bit of EXP, but you really need to kill mobs alone until they fix their formula.

And I got the holy damage buff. It's super late but I'm gonna try to do the next batch of invasions with this since I imagine it will be hotfixed pretty soon. I'm pretty tired and should go to bed, but I'll give this a shot first.

Are you solo'ing stuff or zerging with everyone else? There's significant experience gain decay if anyone else is attacking the same mob. I'm getting about 2-2 and 1/2 levels per 3 invasions with a decent amount of solo'ing in the mid-70's.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Took me 30 minutes just now to get from 93-95 on my hunter. Have work in the morning, can't do this all night unfortunately :'(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
But Chen Stormstout helps the horde in War3.
Philosophically the Pandaren just don't align to the Horde very well. Some of this is in the really old lore books that are sort of retconned now. But really, the Pandaren should be fairly repulsed by the Undead, at odds with the materialistic nature of Goblins, way of the Blood Elves and their addiction to magic, and put off by how the trolls pervert nature into voodoo.

Son1x

My druid currently has mining/herbalism, but I want to do some non collecting professions for once, I was thinking either mining/engineering or skinning/leatherworking. Would they be hard or expensive to max out now?

I can kite named elites and kill them with three keg smashes for 30+k exp. I can kill most enemies worth 11+k experience with one kegsmash. More people are doing this, there's no way it's gonna last. The voodoo buff on the lead up to the Broken Shore quest is correctly tagged for lvl98+ only but none of the other buffs currently are.

Got three levels off of the last round of invasions with the buffs when I was getting about two before.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Philosophically the Pandaren just don't align to the Horde very well. Some of this is in the really old lore books that are sort of retconned now. But really, the Pandaren should be fairly repulsed by the Undead, at odds with the materialistic nature of Goblins, way of the Blood Elves and their addiction to magic, and put off by how the trolls pervert nature into voodoo.
Well maybe some of them don't like the holier than thou attitude of the Alliance 🌚

Kuntz

Speaking of babies, any news of the baby Tauren from krasarang Wilds (Sunwalker Tezco's child?) The model was so cute.

Rafy

So I have a question, I was not able to finish my legendary ring quest back in WoD and now that same questline is not available anymore, even though I started it before the pre-patch but did not pick up the next quests.

Almost all my gear is the warforged version from the invasions, with the exception of one ring and one of the trinkets.

Is there any way I can get one ilvl700 trinket and ring? I am stuck at ilvl 657 and i'd like to get to ilvl700 overall so I can try a few raids before Legion launches.

I have the Sandman's Pouch, but since I only now picked up inscription on my alt, I can't yet craft the upgrades for it and tarot prices at the AH are out of my price range.

How would you recommend I proceed?

M.D

So I have a question, I was not able to finish my legendary ring quest back in WoD and now that same questline is not available anymore, even though I started it before the pre-patch but did not pick up the next quests.

Almost all my gear is the warforged version from the invasions, with the exception of one ring and one of the trinkets.

Is there any way I can get one ilvl700 trinket and ring? I am stuck at ilvl 657 and i'd like to get to ilvl700 overall so I can try a few raids before Legion launches.

I have the Sandman's Pouch, but since I only now picked up inscription on my alt, I can't yet craft the upgrades for it and tarot prices at the AH are out of my price range.

You can get level 700 rings and trinkets for just 50 nethershards which is the Legion invasion currency you get for participating (afking)
Also, you get boxes for completing stages 2 and 4 in the invasions which contain 700 gear and possibly a weapon

You should read this
http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion/pre-patch-demon-event

Rafy

You can get level 700 rings and trinkets for just 50 nethershards which is the Legion invasion currency you get for participating (afking)

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion/pre-patch-demon-event

you can only have one invasion ring and trinket, I already tried.

I have collected everything from the invasions, I've been doing them since they first started. The only thing I am missing is the staff, which is bugged from what I understand.

Lanrutcon

Hit Supreme Kazzak. He drops 720 stuff. He's a world boss, and you can just join a group.

Rafy

Hit Supreme Kazzak. He drops 720 stuff. He's a world boss, and you can just join a group.

It's a daily right? I have done it a couple of times in a group but have been extremely unlucky and got nothing. Now that my backup toon is also 100, I will have the time to regularly try Kazzak every day on my main.

Lanrutcon

It's a daily right? I have done it a couple of times in a group but have been extremely unlucky and got nothing. Now that my backup toon is also 100, I will have the time to regularly try Kazzak every day on my main.

Weekly. Grab a reroll item in Warspear so you get 2 chances at loot.

491189.jpg

The Mythic priest armor is probably one of the coolest I've seen since the ever famous Judgement gear. Serious Warhammer 40k librarian vibes.

I've been agonizing over which character I want to play this expansion (provided I end up having a choice) I think it's likely I'll stick with Enh shaman again. I'd love to play the Demon Hunter but of course it'll probably be a nightmare finding a raid group.

Gothos

Any place I can see all mythic armors?

Damn, I am more and more excited about coming back :) Just read about randomized mythic dungeons - sounds dope. Now, only to find some decent guild :)

Kain

491189.jpg

The Mythic priest armor is probably one of the coolest I've seen since the ever famous Judgement gear. Serious Warhammer 40k librarian vibes.

I've been agonizing over which character I want to play this expansion (provided I end up having a choice) I think it's likely I'll stick with Enh shaman again. I'd love to play the Demon Hunter but of course it'll probably be a nightmare finding a raid group.

Man that's fucking cool

And hunter is this turd

493721-hunter-tier-19-mythic.jpg

Thank god for transmogs, but still...

Man that's fucking cool

And hunter is this turd

493721-hunter-tier-19-mythic.jpg

Thank god for transmogs, but still...

I watched a few videos where people were gushing over the hunter armor. Many compared it to Sylvana's gear. I also think it looks awful. But I like more plated heavier armor so I'm biased.

tmespe

Any place I can see all mythic armors?

Damn, I am more and more excited about coming back :) Just read about randomized mythic dungeons - sounds dope. Now, only to find some decent guild :)

You can see them at wowhead. I like most of the sets. Really don't like Monk and Hunter though.

Son1x

Invasions are so terrible now, the stage exp is almost nonexistant and no one really cares about you leveling so evreyone tags everything.

Nere

Is it my idea or the extended view distance isn't that noticable? Thought they said view distance is double the old one.

Robin64

Is it my idea or the extended view distance isn't that noticable? Thought they said view distance is double the old one.

You can be in Dalaran and see Ulduar now. The thing is, old zones still have their thick fog. New Legion zones look better.

Nere

You can be in Dalaran and see Ulduar now. The thing is, old zones still have their thick fog. New Legion zones look better.

Oh makes sense. Because I am in Kun lai summit and I switch from 7 view distance, which is said to be the old maxed one, to 10 and don't see much difference.

You can see them at wowhead. I like most of the sets. Really don't like Monk and Hunter though.

Blizzard with some hidden agenda to kill off and completely replace hunters with DH. All their specs and gear are terrible... :< Loads of ugly sets overall in that link. The only mail set that doesn't seem to be a total nightmare is t19 shammy.. :< I hate that they always make Paladins so boring to play but their sets so cool.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Come on guys you link those tiers and don't post the best tier in legion by far?

491217-tier-19-death-knight-mythic.jpg

"Arthas Shmarthas."

This definitely doesn't suck, either:

497675-shaman-tier-19-mythic.jpg

The shaman set seems to actually have different versions for each element, not sure how that works.

erawsd

"Arthas Shmarthas."

This definitely doesn't suck, either:

497675-shaman-tier-19-mythic.jpg

The shaman set seems to actually have different versions for each element, not sure how that works.

Dungeon journal has them working like any other recolor. That fire version is mythic, the frost is Heroic, lightning is normal mode. I guess the fel fire one will be PVP, dont know for sure though.

Zelias

Banned
Just tried the Holy Enchantment buff on a level 62 monk. Hilarious how much I was insta-gibbing stuff haha.

This is going to get hotfixed so hard. Wonder if they could fix the XP splitting issues in invasions as well though.

Top Bottom