• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Xeteh

Hmm, getting massive FPS drops upon loading in now that I wasn't getting even yesterday. Maybe I need to update something.

Yeah, like Aeana said it is all the hotfixes they've implemented since they're stored server side until they can patch them in. Nothing to worry about.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Interesting bug. Both my weapons are missing their models (showing as ? in char sheet + no model) after teleporting. Looks like im fighting with my fists :3

so Crackling Jade Lightning exists solely for Invasions right

Yeah, leveling a monk, tag all elites with crackling jade lightining. On phase 3, get to a vehicle ('bike' or 'spider' thingie), relog and repeat.

edit: And by relog, i mean go to Peak and come back :)

I've gotten my hunter from 10 to 70 and my DK from 60 to 90. I'm going to really try and force myself to get to 100 at least on my DK but I may need a break. Every time I die when the boss is at 2% I find myself wanting to pitch my keyboard across the room :p

ampere

Sölf;214453032 said:
I am honestly thinking of trying to get some more. I do have Wand/Mace from the Priest, the Glaive and something for the DK (maybe even a staff for the Warlock), BUT THERE ARE SO MANY MORE! D:

I just need the strength 1H axe, intellect 1H mace, and the bow. Most of my characters that can get the int mace can also get a bunch of other weapons too, which is bleh. Might have to farm it on a Druid/Shaman with Resto loot spec

ampere

The repeating phase thing seems the best way to get exp, but I can't do that until I get all the weapons. Weapon xmog > alts at 100 I'll never play :p

Zelias

Banned
I've gotten my hunter from 10 to 70 and my DK from 60 to 90. I'm going to really try and force myself to get to 100 at least on my DK but I may need a break. Every time I die when the boss is at 2% I find myself wanting to pitch my keyboard across the room :p
Yeah same, would be nice if they hotfixed it so you could get EXP from bosses when dead.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So yeah that stage 1-3 relog trick is the truth. Went from level 10 about 2 hours ago to level 41. Hooooly shit.

If you're alliance, karanos invasion is great for leveling. The gnome vehicles i mentioned above (a version of gnome mount and a spider thingie with a machine gun) let you stay at range and still contribute.

Tecnniqe

Banned
This is great, I can't even transmog them as it wont allow me to select them in the mog and they don't "exist" :D
4ZWOayv.png

Game also tells me I don't have their appearance anymore. Wheewo

Edit: Looks pretty cool just fisting every single demon in existence back to their space ship. Hah.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Undercity looks like a low-rent chuck e cheeze

gilneas is like undercity if t wasn't actual dogshit. and i hate worgens.

Sarek

I just love the whole Nightmare Before Christmas vibe of Undercity.

Edit: I'm really fond of Thunderbluff as well.

Horde really has the best cities. All of them are unique is some way. While as SW is the most generic fantasy city ever, and Exodar/Darnassus are in the middle of nowhere. Ironforge is the perfect dwarf city though.

carlsojo

Horde really has the best cities. All of them are unique is some way. While as SW is the most generic fantasy city ever, and Exodar/Darnassus are in the middle of nowhere. Ironforge is the perfect dwarf city though.

Exodar is in my opinion the worst. Terrible layout, in the middle of nowhere, I think you can't even mount inside?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like all the major cities except Undercity. Lordaeron was supposed to be bigger than Stormwind and it's like... a statue and a plaza in game.

Khezu

I understand why they won't, but I wish they would revamp Silvermoon slightly to make flying mounts usable.

It's a nice city, but I won't ever go there.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Horde really has the best cities. All of them are unique is some way.
They are all uniquely inconvenient. Really quite the feat. Org is the only city on Azeroth that doesn't feel super outdated, but the layout sure didn't get upgraded..

carlsojo

I like all the major cities except Undercity. Lordaeron was supposed to be bigger than Stormwind and it's like... a statue and a plaza in game.

It used to be, there's quite a lot of open space now above the Undercity. There's just like random citizens hanging out though.
Maybe now that Sylvanas is moving out of the shadows she can move her people out of the basement and rebuild the city properly. Can you imagine how awesome an entire city would be with the aesthetic of Brill or Tarren Mill?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have one of every class minus Lock now and I still want

A Panda
A Goblin
A Tauren

:/

It used to be, there's quite a lot of open space now above the Undercity. There's just like random citizens hanging out though.
Maybe now that Sylvanas is moving out of the shadows she can move her people out of the basement and rebuild the city properly. Can you imagine how awesome an entire city would be with the aesthetic of Brill or Tarren Mill?
I always thought the new Forsaken architecture was really cool. Loved it since it first appeared in Northrend. They DEFINITELY need a whole city like that. New Lordaeron would make me roll all Undeads.

Shahadan

I've been wondering for awhile, is there a reason a few of those zones don't have flying? And how come it's not something that can be changed? I'd spend a lot more time in Silvermoon if I could fly.

They'd have to rework them heavily, they were not made for that. Also they're on the same instance as Outland, so you'd probably see the continent from your mount, which would be weird. Not to mention still being isolated on a separate instance than azeroth anyway

I'm thinking of getting something newer than the Judgment set for my paladin. I was looking at the list and the only thing that really stood out to me was the LFR version of tier 16:

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-paladin-pve-tier-16-sets

However, it seems that I can't do this now (at level 91, just entered Draenor). Will it be possible later on (lvl 100/110?) or is it simply impossible to get LFR tier stuff after the next expansion hits? I don't like dealing with LFR to begin with, but I could make an effort at least for the chest and legs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Disc priests are going to be the shitty Ana/Zenyattas of Legion and I bet they develop an extremely negative stigma becuase of it.

that doesn't mean they'll be bad. It just means that all the DPS dummies will gravitate towards them because they're 'dps heals' and the majority won't do it right and only did it to try to get quicker queues

They'd have to rework them heavily, they were not made for that. Also they're on the same instance as Outland, so you'd probably see the continent from your mount, which would be weird. Not to mention still being isolated on a separate instance than azeroth anyway

I had no idea it would be that much work. I always dread going to those maps to uncover them on a character because of how boring it is compared to being able to fly through a map.

Top Bottom