• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Rizzi

Yeah just saw this. A bunch of changes but the warlock got nothing :(

Now now.
Havoc now duplicates Channel Demonfire bolts cast on other targets.
You know, Demonfire, that terrible talent that nobody should ever take, ever works with Havoc. Even though the talent that makes Havoc really useful is also in the same tier for talents!

Mitch

Banned
Don't have draenor flying but I am grinding gold.

I am getting REAL tired of their buggy broken quests.

Garrison Daily hasn't changed for the last 4+ days (part of achievement).

Pressing the attack is 2 objectives but you need to do 3 or 4 for it to complete.
You can buy missives for each apexis daily with garrison resources.

This guy is doing non-stop moose runs from 8:30PST well into the night for NA/Oceanic Alliance players. Took me less than 15 minutes this morning before I went to work. He doesn't charge for it, and he plans to do this every day until Legion launches.

cdyhybrid

What? Apexis crystal collecting? If so that one is easy.

But if you are saying I can buy the daily for the garrison...omgggg
Are you talking about the Apexis quests from the table? If so, yes, you can buy those.

If you mean the Garrison campaign, pretty sure those are weekly, not daily.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Now now.

You know, Demonfire, that terrible talent that nobody should ever take, ever works with Havoc. Even though the talent that makes Havoc really useful is also in the same tier for talents!

That's kind of the best part, lol. Like, if you are looking for talents that boost your multi-target damage, in what scenario would you ever take Demonfire over Wreak Havoc?

moose mount is NOT trivial to get.... only drops from the final boss of the Heroic or higher final raid of WOD. You'll need a carry.. which usually requires a minimal ilvl and payment. not to mention the 4ish hours to actually clear the raid.

I don't have the moose mount.. I have the ilvl and cash.. but not sure I have the time to both search for a carry and then actually do it. Might shoot for it this Sunday (p.s. anyone here have a guild that is doing carries? how much?)

haha I'm just poking fun. I've never been that serious about mounts.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Well...in 12 years or whatever of playing this game this is new:
XRSZ8MD.jpg

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Had the day off. Got in before problems. Go to enjoy day off. "Server Shutdown 15:00 minutes" Twenty minutes later i realize that Wow is still running in another window. "Server Shutdown Cancelled"

Rizzi

Does anyone know if you can use two of the empowered apexis rings at the same time? I just got two of those empowered apexis fragment's in the span of a minute.

phierce

The last prequest is today, right?

Sure thing... How?

I know of that Wago.io site & Pastebin, but which is easiest, and as it contains code from someone else for FR, how do I not get in trouble for it?
Edit: Could link in game if EU.
Both are easy to use, but I'm not sure about the getting in trouble part. Can just email it to me to be safe - check PMs.

iammeiam

Legion launch dungeon/raid schedule is out; pretty much everything as expected I think?

When it comes to dungeons and raids in World of Warcraft: Legion, launch on August 30 is just the beginning. Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion.

Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will be available after the weekly dungeon reset time.
Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
We look forward to seeing you in the Broken Isles!

Rizzi

Oh. I did some experimenting. If you get two of a different prefix ie, Arduous Hoop, and Arduous Seal, you can equip them both.

sora87

I'm so conflicted over what to boost to 100, Rogue or Paladin. I was contemplating Warlock too but I already have a shadow priest and hunter so I'm ok for ranged dps i think

Xeteh

Don't have draenor flying but I am grinding gold.

I am getting REAL tired of their buggy broken quests.

Garrison Daily hasn't changed for the last 4+ days (part of achievement).

Pressing the attack is 2 objectives but you need to do 3 or 4 for it to complete.

If you have garrison supplies you can buy the scouting missions from your garrison quartermaster that are the same as the daily missions you need, they count towards that achievement.

Oops, I'm super late.

th3dude

If you have garrison supplies you can buy the scouting missions from your garrison quartermaster that are the same as the daily missions you need, they count towards that achievement.

Oops, I'm super late.

I've been wondering about this myself for that achievement. Thanks.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so are they setting up for the big bad of legion to actually be the old gods rather than the legion? between the dialogue that you get from the moose quest and the fact that they send minions to ulduar to stop magni, it kind of seems like they might play a bigger role than they've suggested so far?

Trickster

Uh, so this next part of the questline litterally just ends with all the top mages charging a spell and then stopping and nothing happens? wtf

Zelias

Banned
so are they setting up for the big bad of legion to actually be the old gods rather than the legion? between the dialogue that you get from the moose quest and the fact that they send minions to ulduar to stop magni, it kind of seems like they might play a bigger role than they've suggested so far?
No, I think the Legion will be the central antagonists of this expansion, but they're setting up the next expansion to be Old God focused. Possibly Naga.

Sarek

Hope not. WoW has had enough old gods corrupting people to serve them plots to last a good while.

Robin64

When I said it would take 3 minutes, I wasn't kidding. :)

They really frontloaded it, with Kara and Ulduar in one week, then this thing this week.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hope not. WoW has had enough old gods corrupting people to serve them plots to last a good while.

well

moose spoilers

when you take the quest item that drops from archimonde to malfurion, he says that the only place he's encountered anything like it is in the emerald nightmare, and makes a big deal out of the fact that you found it on a high-ranking member of the legion

Rizzi

What a fascinating ending to the pre-invasion quests.
Also really? They couldn't give Kalec a new model? Still using the ugly old one from TBC.

carlsojo

I kind of want the next expansion to take place in the future. You travel there via a kind of Temple of Time where you use your Master Sword (Artifact) to power the device, thus explaining why you can't use it in the new expansion. When you travel forward, it would create a "snapshot" of your character, and there would be a statue of you in your gear in the middle of Dalaran, and probably in cities all over the world.

We never did kill Kil'Jaeden right? He just got sucked back through the sunwell portal?

Yeah, but even if we had killed him he would have just been pieced back together in the Twisting Nether. The end goal of the expansion is likely going to be us figuring out how to stop demons from coming back to life from the Nether.

Top Bottom