• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Shortly after birth Thrall was floating down the river in a basket. He started on the Bible Adventure path pretty early...
I'm confused about Fury Warrior and execute/enrage. When I'm in execute phase, am I supposed to just fish for Enrage through Bloodthirst and then spam Execute? Since using Rampage eats 70 rage it feels kinda clunky.

I found a post on OF that said to just skip Execute for Rampage until artifacts.
You are probably going to run Massacre talent. Beyond that...it's pretty much a mess. Juggernaut on the artifact tree is required to make the Execute phase playable.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
According to Blizzard the only difference is that he shaved.

And got a much higher pixel count

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
How would you guys fix enrage?

I'm thinking make it enrage you, that way you never have to pick rampage over execute.

Such a hard choice coming up man. Can't decide which class to play going into Legion. Have Mage, Rogue, Priest, Paladin, Warlock, Hunter and Druid at 100 (also DH). Think front runners are Mage(Fire), Hunter(MM), and Druid(Balance) so far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They shouldn't have even bothered doing the quests for pre-launch, honestly. Last weeks was underwhelming and this weeks was absolutely nothing. If I was coming back to the game because of how WoD lacked content, those two quests would set huge red flags for me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
1ttDTto.png

vocab

They shouldn't have even bothered doing the quests for pre-launch, honestly. Last weeks was underwhelming and this weeks was absolutely nothing. If I was coming back to the game because of how WoD lacked content, those two quests would set huge red flags for me.

Sure beats the shit out of the iron horde invasion. That shit sucked. Hell people told them it sucked, and they still put it in anyway.

Kain

Man it just feels so cool to solo stuff with an Enh shaman, much, much better than with a hunter. Hunters suck ass what the fuck :(

M.D

I finally finished making the mat for the Sky Golem and now I can craft it.... but I'm not sure whether I should use it or sell it.

Actually, I thought about holding onto it, thinking maybe the price will go up. but I did always want tone and bought the mats for just 14k. I also also just read that it lets you pick up things without dismounting (druid style), which I think read of but completely forget, so that's neat.

Sarcasm

Sure beats the shit out of the iron horde invasion. That shit sucked. Hell people told them it sucked, and they still put it in anyway.

The invasion quest is the one where you go prepare them fight a bunch of demons right?

Which quests? Don't know why I can't figure out which you all are taking about. I leveled my mains on both sides too heh.

erawsd

Yeah, I was ok with last week's because it seemed like it was setting up something bigger. This week was pretty useless. They should of had the Legion intensify their attack on Dalaran, we board their space ship and fuck shit up to buy them enough time to teleport out.

The invasion quest is the one where you go prepare them fight a bunch of demons right?

Which quests? Don't know why I can't figure out which you all are taking about. I leveled my mains on both sides too heh.

Its the Quest line you get from Khadgar after the Broken Shore.

Robin64

Oh come on, are people really that retarded? Why do they keep DDOSing Blizzard/Battlenet?

Something about Overwatch bans and Summer Games ending? I dunno, it's what a friend who knows more about these things than me told me.

Still fucking stupid, no matter their reason, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Something about Overwatch bans and Summer Games ending? I dunno, it's what a friend who knows more about these things than me told me.

Still fucking stupid, no matter their reason, though.

It might be people trying to brute force the Sombra code Blizzard put out for Overwatch

Lanrutcon

Man it just feels so cool to solo stuff with an Enh shaman, much, much better than with a hunter. Hunters suck ass what the fuck :(

Hunters haven't been a good solo class since MoP, dude.Pets got nerfed into the ground.

Now, Warlocks (despite their issues) solo content with zero issues. They're essentially The WoW pet class atm.

Sölf

Just got a doctors appointment for 4:20 PM on release day. RIP me. Or maybe the servers will die so it won't matter anyway.

Or the DHL guy hasn't appeared until then... >_>

Einchy

I have to visit some family, so I'll miss it going live but I'll be back midday on the 30th. Actually, I might be able to play if I use my sister's laptop but I don't think that'll be able to run it well.

Robin64

I'll be staying up on Monday to witness the launch happen, and I'll give it about half an hour to see if it's stable or not. If it is, I'll be playing until I can't stay up any more.

Einchy

I'll be staying up on Monday to witness the launch happen, and I'll give it about half an hour to see if it's stable or not. If it is, I'll be playing until I can't stay up any more.

I liked how the Horde side got stuck on the Garrison quest during WoD, that was pretty cool.

And then Blizz got DDOS.

Shahadan

I don't really see how launch could be problematic. At worst you'll be put in queue on the most populated realms.

Playerbase will be immediately fragmented and dispatched everywhere on azeroth to start their instanced scenarios and then in their class halls, and then in 4 different zones on the broken isles. Assuming everyone doesn't choose Aszuna or something :lol:

Maybe the number of instanced scenarios will be too much and something will break but I doubt it, they're short enough.

Robin64

Yeah, that's my thinking, the fragmentation and lack of creating a Garrison instance for every single person should make this one smoother than WoD's.

Lanrutcon

I will bet all you positive Peters one shiny Fel Bat pet that the launch turns into a clusterfuck.

Those who forget the past...

Einchy

Cata and MoP were silky smooth for Horde.

I believe that MoP had that chopper quest bugged or something like that.

WoD's awful launch was a warning for the rest of the xpack.

Kain

The last launch I experienced was Cata and it was cool. LK was a total mess for a month. Pandaria I got late and I think I was lucky for not being there in WoD lol

Cata and MoP were silky smooth for Horde.

I believe that MoP had that chopper quest bugged or something like that.

WoD's awful launch was a warning for the rest of the xpack.

WoD was a mess because the first quests you got were in that tiny plot that would become your Garrison. I think there was 1 for killing Terromoth's and 1 for collecting bundles of wood--you needed like 10 of each and they only respawned every 30-60 seconds which meant with 100+ people in the area it took a really long time. Those problems always exist though. I remember for Cata Vashjir was a nigthmare in the small area where your boat sank, but once you got out of that little area it was smooth sailing. I was actually on pace to be the first Shaman to max level for Cata on my Realm (I was about half a level ahead of the next closest guy who was Horde) but I got tired after a long day of work and had to go bring my sister to school, by the time I got back he was a level ahead of me and there was no hope.

Lanrutcon

I think racing to 110 is going to be very beneficial on Legion, as you want to get in on world quests as early as possible.

But that's just the impression I get.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
meh didnt finish my mog set this reset, fuck. Oh well, off to Broken Islands with something else I guess ;_;

Einchy

I went ham for the MoP release, I was one of the very first people to hit max level on the server and would've gotten either the Warrior or Belf first to ding 90 if they had kept those. I ended up staying up for about 32 hours or maybe a bit more, when I went to sleep was because I knew I had been up so long, that I felt like it wasn't healthy and not because I was tired.

I'll never do something that insane ever again.

Negator

I think racing to 110 is going to be very beneficial on Legion, as you want to get in on world quests as early as possible.

But that's just the impression I get.

The main reason to rush to 110 I believe is to get the artifact knowledge work orders in as soon as possible.

Top Bottom