• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Ashodin

this is the best thing ever

l67KlCV.gif

Dammit beaten but I made a gif!

I know not everyone here checks reddit but if you have an xbox one you can get warglaives for your avatar

remember avatars

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...rglaives/00001000-6d9f-2293-c924-9045354e0819

wait there are heirloom trinkets? what

No matter how many keyword variants I add into WhisperInvite like "inv" "inv plz" "invite plz" "plz invite" "invite please" "invite me please", etc etc.

There's still always someone who slips through the cracks every god damn time.

Pls inv

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I hate you if you join a raid and don't help summons anyone. Anytime I'm in a raid, I'm the only one who actually tries to summon people and I always have to keep asking for someone else to come help me.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
How many lvl 100s do you guys have?
What are your plans for playing alts? As moneymakers or for fun/raiding etc?

shockingly I have the most max levels I've EVER had at a new expansion..

At the start:
TBC = 1 (Vanilla Shaman)
WOTLK = 0
Cata = 1 (WOTLK Mage)
MOP = 2 (1 + boost) (WOTLK Mage + MOP Priest)
WOD = 2 (1 + boost) (MOP Priest + Vanilla Warlock)
LEG = 7 (5 + 1 boost + 1 DH) (WOTLK Mage, Vanilla Shaman, Vanilla Warlock, MOP Priest, LEG Hunter, LEG DH)

God bless invasions. I may actually end up with 8 (debating on taking my pally from 38 to 100. Already took her from 23 to 38.)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I hope people make Helcular memes. He's such a boss in Hillsbrad invasions.

Xando

Finally got the priest to lvl 100.

Jumped from ilvl 496 to 703 within seconds^

edit fucking hillsbrad alliance graveyard

j-wood

I thought about taking next tuesday off for legion but is that a bad idea? This is my first expansion launch. I remember my roommate always bitching at burning crusade and stuff about how shit was down. Is that still pretty much true on launch day?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Battle.net fried again?

We are aware of an issue that is affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/768541761253806080

I thought about taking next tuesday off for legion but is that a bad idea? This is my first expansion launch. I remember my roommate always bitching at burning crusade and stuff about how shit was down. Is that still pretty much true on launch day?

Usually massive queue times and shit, at least last time I tried launch day.

at 85... you only have a week left.. If you have the gold.. I seriously suggest getting heirlooms.. I think that's 45% XP bonus. with full heirlooms I went from mid-80s to 100 in about 4-5 hours of /played.

unfortunately it seems a lot of players have backed off on invasions, on top of with six invasions up the number of participants is half of what it was last week per invasions.. so right now an invasion seems to take about 20-25 minutes (someone can chime in)

so at roughly a level per invasion at full heirlooms (and going after EVERY BOSS YOU CAN in stage 3) you're looking at probably 5-6 hours 85-100.

edit - and yes, don't open ANY CHESTS OR DO BROKEN SHORES QUESTS until 100. Opening chests and doing broken shores at 100 guarantees a minimum ilvl of 700. doing any of that at even 99 is 685 ilvl I believe.

Uh, I went from 81 to 100 in about 5 hours yesterday just doing invasions

Fjordson

Just realized Legion is coming out right before Labor Day weekend. Blizz you sly dogs. Was thinking of taking that Friday off for a 3 day weekend, but now I don't have to.

mdzapeer

For the last time prior to Legion:

If any GAF member who plays on EU Alliance would like to get an Archimonde heroic kill for the mount before it goes away, get in touch with me on my battle.net ID; quote to reveal it below:

I expect that we'll do a run tonight, which if so would be from 20:30 server time in the EU. We had some GAFfers along last week, so they can attest that it *ought* to result in a kill! We aren't the greatest guild, though, so it may be a bit scrappy getting there.

I sent you friend invite on b.net, interested in getting the moose :p

Doing the phase 1 ,2 is boring but extremelly efective....damm

I kinda have gotten tired of doing it but it's only up for another few days and my thought process is that if I don't, I'm not gonna want to do 90-100 the regular way

I'll have 10 characters going into the expansion if I get my rogue from 60 done.(no dk or monk even though i'd like to have em)

that aint bad

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I took Thur/Fri off for a 5 day weekend. I usually like waiting a day or two to play so I am behind the crowds. Shouldn't be too bad with this expansion though since everyone picks any zone to start in.

ViciousDS

Banned
once I got flying it felt like the dun morogh phase 1&2 method was incredibly slow. Bosses in Phase 3+ give 3x xp, all you need to really do is get a port to shrine and your golden.

Top Bottom