• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I'm liking this camera distance and FOV.

MAnByOH.png

Tenebrous

Do you really have something bound to "End" ?

An addon for what?

Pointing me towards the next/all available quest(s). I'm 4/11 with no quests available in Shal'Aran, and there's no way in hell I'm manually scanning the zone for a random quest which may or may not give me 50 rep.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"Reaves Module: Snack Distribution Mode no longer requires feasts."

Oh I missed this earlier. Good change as it made no sense such an early recipe needing a fucking suramar cooking thing.

Now I just need the 80 felslate, no prob let me just head over to the AH and...oh yeah nvm

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. I went in there for the quest and suddenly shit was exploding everywhere and there were a ton of people. I thought I'd got zoned into an endgame zone or some shit.
I was more confused why it was full of Walrus people.

mileS

Windwalker is a blast. Really happy I did my first 110 with it. At this point in the game I've realized I want a tank, but I need advice on what to play. Warrior, Demon Hunter, or brew as my secondary on the monk.

Is leveling prot warrior any good? I seen a few out in the wild but its hard to judge.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Leveling as tank in general has been good for awhile.

Rizzi

"Reaves Module: Snack Distribution Mode no longer requires feasts."

Oh I missed this earlier. Good change as it made no sense such an early recipe needing a fucking suramar cooking thing.

Now I just need the 80 felslate, no prob let me just head over to the AH and...oh yeah nvm

Yeah, glad I was able to finally make my engineering item that gated me from the rest of the schematics. The price of felslate is insane though. Sold a stack of 200 for 5500 gold earlier.

Virdix

I was the first one to make Demonsteel bracers on my realm, cashed in on that pretty hard. (500k)

I'm enjoying Fury a lot in PvE a lot. so far I'm liking this expansion far more than cata/mop/wod. To be fair I only played wod for a total of 2 or 3 months though.

Maw of Souls is fantastic.

Westlo

So I hit 110 in 4 days of play, easily the fastest I've hit max level.... TBC took a few weeks... quit before reaching max in Wrath and Cata, MOP a few weeks and WOD prob 8-9 days.

Spent the day farming normal and heroic dungeons. I'm loving every single dungeon, they are all amazing so far. Maw of Souls is absolutely jaw-droppingly good.

I had to do Maw of Souls for the Blacksmithing quest, decided to tank it (didn't want to wait an hour) which is the first time I've done that since Temple of the Jade Serpent.

Really like Maw of Souls, real good 5 man.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
My Bloodthirst is acting super weird right now.

The first one I do has the normal CD, the second has one that's 2ish seconds and then the third or fourth can make it so it has no CD and I can just spam it.

[edit]

Testing it out in my Garrison and it was back to normal

What a weird glitch.

Zelias

Banned
Hit 817 after a round of heroics yesterday, good times. Tank got a few 840 pieces though, lucky bastard. My best was 835 bracers... just after I'd bought and upgraded the order hall bracers. Oops!

Loxley

Word to the wise, don't get disconnected at any point during the Khadgar quest where you
have to take the vessel of light/Turalyon thing to Prophet Velen in the Exodar,
if you do, you have to start the whole thing over again.

Ugh ><

Kard8p3

Word to the wise, don't get disconnected at any point during the Khadgar quest where you

Ugh ><

This happened to me.

Like twice.

Ugh ><

That's like any of those scenario's. Had the same problem with the Stormhiem intro quest.

Swhalen

Just returning to the game for the first time since Cata. Just wondering is there a main GAF realm or are we spread out all over?

Rhaknar

So you can only do the withered training scenario once a day, right?

Once every 3 days. You can do ine after the first "quest" one tho, so that first day you can do two.

I don't think I've said it since Wrath, but I love running dungeons in this expansion. I'm not sure what it is, but something about the design and story relevance with each of the 5-mans has just felt way better than previous expansions normal dungeon experiences have. Really hoping this feeling keeps up through the raids as I'm apparently going to be tanking and/or them for my guild again... Another first since Wrath...

iammeiam

Got a Curious Coin drop and am now hoping to exploit the Mecha-Bond Matrix market until more people get them.

I also got The Felic schematic, and I can't for the life of me figure out what the market for an i805 weapon relic would even be without an upgrade path.

Once every 3 days. You can do ine after the first "quest" one tho, so that first day you can do two.

The Collapse thing? I've been running it daily; I usually dump all my arcane crystals into it so I've never tried to rerun same-day, but it's definitely more than once per three days.

Kintaco

Has anyone seen the abandoned fishing pole in Highmountain? It's on the bank of the lake near thunder totem. I clicked it and didn't get anything from it. I was hoping it was a fishing pole as my pally doesn't have one he can use yet.

tmespe

Has anyone seen the abandoned fishing pole in Highmountain? It's on the bank of the lake near thunder totem. I clicked it and didn't get anything from it. I was hoping it was a fishing pole as my pally doesn't have one he can use yet.
It spawns a fish in the lake you can kill to get some loot.

Strimei

The queues certainly are a bit bizarre.

Random queue had me waiting for over an hour.

The next few times I chose a specific one I got one in like, thirty seconds, max.

Westlo

TSM scrollwheel buying macro is fucking godlike

The part where Xiavous is trolling her with
Malfurion
crying for help was so hilarious, she did nothing to save everyone.

It's not her fault that
Malfurion
is nearly as much a chump as Thrall is this expansion.

Strimei

Speaking of
Malfurion
, I had a good laugh when
he flew off in a rage after Xavius, and Ysera's all "we have to find him!" Seriously? He just kinda ambled-flew off thataway, you're telling me a giant freaking dragon like yourself can't catch up to him?

Rhaknar

Got a Curious Coin drop and am now hoping to exploit the Mecha-Bond Matrix market until more people get them.

I also got The Felic schematic, and I can't for the life of me figure out what the market for an i805 weapon relic would even be without an upgrade path.

The Collapse thing? I've been running it daily; I usually dump all my arcane crystals into it so I've never tried to rerun same-day, but it's definitely more than once per three days.

the video I saw about suramar said 3 days and im pretty sure I saw the cooldown on it was 2 days last night when I did it /shrug

iammeiam

the video I saw about suramar said 3 days and im pretty sure I saw the cooldown on it was 2 days last night when I did it /shrug

The world quest probably has a cooldown, but even when the world quest isn't up I'm getting a dialogue option from her that lets me start the scenario. I don't know if it goes on lockout after a clear, since I keep dying stupidly. I do make sure to hit it daily for Nightfallen rep from the chest at the end since the struggle for Honored is real.

Top Bottom