• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Zelias

Banned
Got an 840 helmet and 835 ring from a dungeon world quest and regular world quest respectively. Not bad. Shame about the ring being Vers/Mastery though :/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Got an 840 helmet and 835 ring from a dungeon world quest and regular world quest respectively. Not bad. Shame about the ring being Vers/Mastery though :/

that ring is BOE btw (assuming you have the same world quests as me and it sounds like you do), im trying to flip it in the AH

edit: hmm im not getting any more enchanting quests, but I know theres more stuff to get.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
trying to solo 25m heroic heart of fear. I got to amber shaper and I dont get it. Solo guides say you need to quickly kill the giant guy before he casts reshape on me or you wipe. He casts reshape on me like 2 seconds after the big guys appears... so wtf?

Zelias

Banned
that ring is BOE btw (assuming you have the same world quests as me and it sounds like you do), im trying to flip it in the AH

edit: hmm im not getting any more enchanting quests, but I know theres more stuff to get.
It was a 35 item level upgrade, so I equipped it :p

Sarcasm

Can anyone answer a couple questions?

How do you level jewelcrafting? I prospected 100+ ore and got one gem. This isn't very interesting. Who has maxed it? I am at 683 skill level.

Also I want to level an alt, so what quest chains does one need to follow to get friendly to unlock WQ? I ask cause I just 100% zones on my main.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I have 60k on Alliance that I need on Horde, can you still do the old buy a pet, use it, box it on the other server then sell it trick? If so, which are good pets to buy that always sell?

Daniel R

Anyone else got this problem? Both me and my girlfriend started getting it today.

Every time we loot something the game lags for a bit and the same item description window from an item in one of our bags show briefly in the lower left corner,

Tarazet

Yup. Had to craft a bandage rifle which I couldnt at the time, and also had some for enchanting which I quickly did

Pet battle ones too but I havent tried them.

Also I saw one epic item in every heroic I did today. I didnt get any of course (lol) but they cant be that rare I guess.

There are Inscription world quests that you can't actually do, because the raids aren't open and that means nobody can craft Vantus runes.

I thought maybe after nabbing two gold traits on the Arms artifact tree I would be able to justify putting some resources towards Fury...but it just feels so pointless. The Focused Rage build is absolutely nutty for single target/cleave damage. I'm going to be bummed out when they nerf it and just leave DPS Warriors in the gutter. Honestly I'm kind of shocked I don't see more Arms Warriors around...but I guess with Demon Hunter being so powerful and versatile it really sweeps up a lot of melee players.

There are so many choices for melee. One of the guys in our group is playing Windwalker and the spec is outrageous on trash packs right now. I thought it was going to be just a scaling thing when leveling up, but in heroics he's still smashing everyone. I'm playing Enhancement, which is a very different spec now, more fun but definitely not as strong with the cleave as it was in previous expansions.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Another 3d+ order hall mission...

Thanks, Blizzard. This is greeeeat.

It's an intentional gating mechanic. It's in place of the quests that follow those missions just not being active until a set amount of time.

M.D

For some reason I thought it was only for Engineers.
I'm thinking of dropping Engineering on my DH (which is seemingly my main now) and picking up herbalism instead to have some synergy with Alchemy.

I thought I'd be using all the professions that are spread around my alts but now that I see how much content there is at 110 I'm thinking I might only level up 1 alt in the near future.

Tenebrous

It's an intentional gating mechanic. It's in place of the quests that follow those missions just not being active until a set amount of time.

I know, but they could gate it behind literally anything else & I'd be happier with it. The order hall table... It's just not content.

Lanrutcon

Whoever thought having to unlock world quests per character was a good idea should not be in a position to make development positions.

Bonus points for then scaling the required zones to max level. I love having to kill a billion max level harpies for NO REASON for the nth time.

Leveling Shaman as Enhance vs the first 2 levels of suffering through Ele is such a relief. Elemental is garbage for leveling this exp.

Magnus

Whoever thought having to unlock world quests per character was a good idea should not be in a position to make development positions.

It's just Friendly rep with each of the factions. You're questing in each zone anyway for at least 15 mins, no? That should get it done.

Tarazet

It's just Friendly rep with each of the factions. You're questing in each zone anyway for at least 15 mins, no? That should get it done.

The real problem is having to get to max level I think. It would be nice to be able to level using world quests, the way you do in GW2. It's hard to complain, though. The leveling process from 100-110 is swift.

Oh. That's not the bug I got. I had to redo the entire thing from scratch up to the eye fight 3 times before the staff appeared.

The staff appeared, I grabbed it, but couldn't use the table. I've reset it 6 times, the staff is respawning on the table, which I already have, and I can't click shit.

fuck

Bonethug

Malick[AI];215870601 said:
Leveling Shaman as Enhance vs the first 2 levels of suffering through Ele is such a relief. Elemental is garbage for leveling this exp.

Agreed, I thought Elemental looked cool, but it is a total RNG crapfest to try to level with.

Top Bottom