• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Mupod

Sölf;218087282 said:
I haven't really looked at Blood this expansion, how many Loss of Control effects do you have? As Frost I have, hm, let me look... oh yeah, one. :|

If Tremble Before Me (death and decay fear) procs it, then it'll be going off constantly.

edit: oh god it does.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
any specific addons where I can look at missions, upgrades, troops for my alts while on another character yet? altoholic doesnt show it

Strimei

Man, I just had a real bad Eye of Azshara mythic (just regular mythic) run.

Tank and I knew what we were doing but the rest...and I'm sorry, but if you're a mage and you don't use Time Warp at all, turn in your mage card.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Man, I just had a real bad Eye of Azshara mythic (just regular mythic) run.

Tank and I knew what we were doing but the rest...and I'm sorry, but if you're a mage and you don't use Time Warp at all, turn in your mage card.

This annoys me soooo much when I play on my non-mage/shaman alts.

What's more annoying is people's inability to interrupt. It's like they don't know those abilities exist. :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This annoys me soooo much when I play on my non-mage/shaman alts.

What's more annoying is people's inability to interrupt. It's like they don't know those abilities exist. :(
I'll sit on it sometimes if we have a DH in the group

aaaand then they dont use theirs

I don't know what's more frustrating, when your pets just get frozen in place or when they don't react to either of you being attacked, despite being in Assist mode, until you attack the enemy.

I've just started using Grimoire of Sacrifice. When the demon is useless, I kill it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't know what's more frustrating, when your pets just get frozen in place or when they don't react to either of you being attacked, despite being in Assist mode, until you attack the enemy.

They never do this anymore. I think it's probably an anti-botting measure.

At the same time it also means the pet doesn't do something stupid like aggro a pack when you're trying to run away.

Sarcasm

Mine goes out of its way to attack the opposing faction. Even if I am already fighting.

Or it just attacks other mobs.

If it wasn't for the item that grants order resources in WQ, I would be solo.

Narag

It's funny when Alliance companions aggro me and when I kill them their owner apologizes to me for their stupidity.

If I have the wrong thing targeted before i rush in with mine, he'll run a mile away and solo something just because.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've spent enough time in it now to say that I legitmately hate Suramar.

It is in my top 5 most hated zones. It's in there with like old Stonetalon, Vashjir, Silithis, Blade's Edge

Congratulations on making it out of the list, old Desolace.

CHC

Big issue also is lack of interrupt coordination. Even if 2 or 3 people are actively trying to interrupt they might be hitting the same mob at the same time, and both have synced cooldowns, leaving the next one wide open. Lot of classes have other abilities like stuns though, so there kind of is no excuse with certain group comps.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Monks will always be a niche class no matter how good they might be. A lot of people just don't care for their playstyle or think they don't fit the WoW fantasy.

scy

Big issue also is lack of interrupt coordination. Even if 2 or 3 people are actively trying to interrupt they might be hitting the same mob at the same time, and both have synced cooldowns, leaving the next one wide open. Lot of classes have other abilities like stuns though, so there kind of is no excuse with certain group comps.

This is a big part of why I wait for 80%+ of a cast bar before interrupting unless it's a high priority one I just want to insta-interrupt (aka, any channeled one). At least then I know nobody else going to interrupt it.

...or any other one :(

Strimei

Question for any Shadow Priests out there, which of the big passives should I go for first, Call to the Void, Sphere of Insanity, or Mass Hysteria?

Rokam

Got Ilgynoth on Normal after changing up the strat, and Cenarius was just an absolute joke. Now onto working on Xavius. Got the dumb Nature's Call trinket, seems pretty ass but it was sadly an upgrade.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Question for any Shadow Priests out there, which of the big passives should I go for first, Call to the Void, Sphere of Insanity, or Mass Hysteria?

Welll

Mass Hysteria right now is by far the best major trait

But Mass Hysteria is also what they targeted for nerfs in their hotfix next week.

Strimei

Welll

Mass Hysteria right now is by far the best major trait

But Mass Hysteria is also what they targeted for nerfs in their hotfix next week.

Hrm. But still go for it? I'm not too worried about being like super optimal, this is a secondary alt of mine that I plan to get to cap and then just run LFR at most with. Maybe try healing too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hrm. But still go for it? I'm not too worried about being like super optimal, this is a secondary alt of mine that I plan to get to cap and then just run LFR at most with. Maybe try healing too.

If you're not playing it progressively as a main, the nerf likely won't effect you much. It's for people who can get their stacks insanely high particularly during S2M

Strimei

If you're not playing it progressively as a main, the nerf likely won't effect you much. It's for people who can get their stacks insanely high particularly during S2M

Sounds good then. Alrighty!

I mean my priest may become important if my guild cobbles together and does raids, I'm trying to dust off my healing skills and see what clicks for me nowadays, but I'll be holy/disc at that point of course.

so uh

destro locks staff

why is one of their talents geared towards having an inferno by your side?

Like...isn't that anti-raid if your infernal tanks >_>;?

danm999

Oh boy, my main is a Ret Paladin and my alt is a Fire Mage. Now thanks to the new hot fixes I'm in flavour of the month territory.

So the other DH in my raid group got a legendary...

Anyway, Sky Golem shortage because of all the herbalists, but I happened to have the Jard's available to make one. Put it up for 200k, we'll see if it sells.

Druids are too tanky and deal insane damage in BGs is just unfair adding up a single heal can heal them completely instantly without being on heal spec, change of bear form and destroy you in less than 3 seconds while the stun on you still is going on.

Monks needs something to survive on PVP enviroment, too many stuns, snares, silences and mobility classes are not worth using them on any spec since their CC are too small and use a lot of cooldown to use them again, chasing a enemy is a lost cause becuase most of them have instant spells while you need to hit them to build energy.

CtQsx1TVMAAiB-w.jpg:large

just 4 manned mythic+ VOTW

what an amazing feeling after a ton of wipes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The real meta of this game is if my 832 Shadow Priest can get into any of these mythic dungeon pugs

the answer is probably not

Last night's raid went a lot smoother than Wednesday's and we got some more progress for our (super casual) guild. Managed to get 5/7 down on normal (1/7 after Wednesday). That spider bird boss was very messy but I liked it nonetheless.

Is that representation in the 75th percentile?

33,000 fire mages vs 141 frost.. damn.
so uh

destro locks staff

You use infernal for cleave/aoe. It doesn't tank if you don't want it to.

Tacitus_

so uh

destro locks staff

I'm not sure if the regular infernal even taunts. And for Grimoire of Supremacy, you can just turn off autocast from taunt.

Top Bottom