• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah, I liked that, like a continuation of the zone.

I just got one shot by Chimaeron welp! >_<

clearly I need to see what that Massacre shit does or how to avoid it lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yoooooo what?

Slayer of the Stupid, Incompetent and Disapointing Minions title is the best title

Robin64

Saw this on reddit, made me chuckle, especially how the Maelstrom had to shift again.

aPD8L2G_700b_v1.jpg

phierce

Can anyone with beta leveling experience please give me some info on leveling as one spec, but maining another (for example: maining guardian but leveling feral).

I know you can stock AP, but is it worth doing? Better to take main artifact first or off spec artifact first? Does it matter? Should I just level guardian for dungeons and shit? Would being guardian slow me down that much?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Rhaknar

hmmm Nefarian might be a bitch to solo, might have to go prot, too much dmg going on from all the adds and whirlwind isnt taking them down fast enough

edit: nope, got him as Fury, just ignore aor and burst him down. was close tho

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am really curious what the Demon Hunter plans going forward after Legion in regards to Artifacs will be

I don't think your DH players will be too happy using 'not glaives'

Tenebrous

Can't use Sloot's as they're not instantly readable to me.

Stole this code from the Warrior suite on MMO Champ which does the job perfectly for me. Problem solved, I guess!

function ()
local ret = 0
local ipain = GetSpellInfo("190456")
local value=select(17, UnitBuff("player", ipain)) or 0
if(value > 999999) then
ret = string.format("%.1f", value/1000000) .. "M"
elseif(value > 999) then
ret = math.floor(value/1000) .. "k"
else
ret = value
end
return(ret)
end

Rhaknar

I wonder if I can do normal dragon soul 25m solo. probably not heroic, I struggled with a few t11 and t12 bosses on heroic, but maybe normal?

on my 640 boosted warrior. thoughts?

Rhaknar

DH Tanks are already going to use "not-glaives" anyway

Robin64

I wonder if I can do normal dragon soul 25m solo. probably not heroic, I struggled with a few t11 and t12 bosses on heroic, but maybe normal?

on my 640 boosted warrior. thoughts?

I just did 25 normal on my freshly boosted outlaw rogue, so I expect you can.

cdyhybrid

I am really curious what the Demon Hunter plans going forward after Legion in regards to Artifacs will be

I don't think your DH players will be too happy using 'not glaives'

How they'll handle weapons in general is kind of up in the air.

I imagine with the new transmog system they'll just relax the rules on transmogging stuff to glaives for DHs though.

Lomax

So wait, I thought they fixed that crash the hotfix introduced last night? And battle.net is blaming it on my drivers that worked just fine yesterday? Blizzard really has gone full out heel, haven't they?

Related edit: you don't actually have to delete the entire cache folder to fix the problem, just the hotfix.tbl file from it.

MMaRsu

Ive hit level 100!!! First time I ever hit the level cap in wow and have started playing since vanilla haha :p. This feels great :D Still need to lvl up my garrison to lvl 3 for the tanaan questline, not sure why but you guys told me so :p

My ilvl still sucks right now though, its at like 560?

And thanks for the tip on Draenic Dust, there wasnt much on AH but I bought 1 stack of 200 for 300g, and another for 200g, and sold both for 850 ^_^. Other people have caught on now though, price is like that now haha.

Im still making bank on Borean leather though, there is almost never any on AH so if I put a stack of 200 up for 800 gold it sells right away. Maybe I should price them even higher? :p

I still dont understand how I can boost my leatherworking but I got skinning up to 700 as well! :D im only like 130 in LW :/

cdyhybrid

Ive hit level 100!!! First time I ever hit the level cap in wow and have started playing since vanilla haha :p. This feels great :D Still need to lvl up my garrison to lvl 3 for the tanaan questline, not sure why but you guys told me so :p

My ilvl still sucks right now though, its at like 560?

And thanks for the tip on Draenic Dust, there wasnt much on AH but I bought 1 stack of 200 for 300g, and another for 200g, and sold both for 850 ^_^. Other people have caught on now though, price is like that now haha.

Im still making bank on Borean leather though, there is almost never any on AH so if I put a stack of 200 up for 800 gold it sells right away. Maybe I should price them even higher? :p

I still dont understand how I can boost my leatherworking but I got skinning up to 700 as well! :D im only like 130 in LW :/

Tanaan is basically the only open-world endgame content. The main perks of doing Tanaan are gear (650-695. plus some higher level drops from Kazzak the world boss in the zone) and some of the factions to unlock Draenor flying.

That said, Invasions are coming in 3 days that will drop gear better than anything in Tanaan and we'll all be leaving Draenor at the end of the month, so whether it's worth it is up to you.

Rhaknar

yoooooooooooooooooooo

there is a npc outside of dragonsoul that lets you do raid finder solo. did they put one of those for mop raids aswell? because I never finished my raid finder lock t14 and its my favorite color

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yoooooooooooooooooooo

there is a npc outside of dragonsoul that lets you do raid finder solo. did they put one of those for mop raids aswell? because I never finished my raid finder lock t14 and its my favorite color

the npcs for that are above mogushan palace by the lorewalkers

Artanisix

yoooooooooooooooooooo

There's a good chance u wont be strong enough to do mop solo depending on your class just fyi

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The dialogue between Kil'jaeden and Gul'dan is the most character depth I think I've ever seen in villains in Warcraft history

cdyhybrid

Well that was neat, got randomly removed from a BG and given a 15 minute deserter. Guess Blizzard doesn't want me to PVP today.

Ullus

Word of warning to any hunters looking to tame a yak, it never shuts up once you got it.
It just constantly screams at you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Night Elfs have the worst concept art to actual game model as far as the males go. I remember wanting to make one when first playing WoW due to Malfurion and Illidan and being like 'what the fuck is this dude shaped like a tube of toothpaste supposed to be?'

Alternatively, I've always hated the more fleshy races with the heavily demonic sets. Like i think humans and blood elves just look like they're playing dress up when they're wearing the Warlock CM set where as the more out there races like Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, and even Dwarves due to dat beard look a little crazier and more like they've been eating demons.

The people who queue for roles they don't have proper gear/heirlooms for crack me up. Healing with agi gear, it's like a challenge mode for making dungeons sort of difficult or something.

Tecnniqe

Banned
The people who queue for roles they don't have proper gear/heirlooms for crack me up. Healing with agi gear, it's like a challenge mode for making dungeons sort of difficult or something.

Nothing beats the moment I saw a pala tank using int gear.

I died a little inside.

Tacitus_

Do hunter pets have different stats/talents in Legion or are they all the same and purely cosmetic?

My pet had two dps talent trees and a tank talent tree. Never looked at them in detail since I just play with the petless talent and kill stuff before they get to me.

Before SoO, you can use whatever armor to do dungeons, Until 70 lv.

I think some classes even converted agi into Int and vice versa

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Someone who I hadn't had on my friend's list for over a year just randomly showed up on there, has anyone ever had that happen before? I auto removed them but I'm confused as fuck as why that happened.

just checked my total icc clears

82 icc solos and still no mount drop
atpFeelsBeardMan.png

I'm at something like 160 for Mimiron's Head. And I haven't even tried in 6+ weeks :(

Can anyone with beta leveling experience please give me some info on leveling as one spec, but maining another (for example: maining guardian but leveling feral).

I know you can stock AP, but is it worth doing? Better to take main artifact first or off spec artifact first? Does it matter? Should I just level guardian for dungeons and shit? Would being guardian slow me down that much?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Well being a tank to level if you're going to main it isn't necessarily a bad thing. Tanks definitely have a survivability advantage without being hindered very much if at all DPS-wise. And yeah you can bank AP, but it really doesn't matter. The amount you get leveling is insignificant compared to the amount you'll get at 110 from Suramar and world quests. The first 13 points are very easy to fill out compared to going further into the tree. Easiest thing is to just level what you want to main, and then switch your artifact power dumps at 110 after you get to 13 points in the first spec if you need a second spec somewhat up to snuff fast.

ampere

Someone who I hadn't had on my friend's list for over a year just randomly showed up on there, has anyone ever had that happen before? I auto removed them but I'm confused as fuck as why that happened.

Nope, I'd make a ticket. Sounds odd

And maybe change your password

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Nope, I'd make a ticket. Sounds odd

And maybe change your password

I didn't get any email asking me to change my password and I have both an authenticator and my phone thingy on my account, so I don't think it was that but I changed my password just incase.

I've had B.net for 5 years now and never seen that or heard of something like that happening.

Top Bottom