• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
That makes no sense to me. Dead realm? Cause they're as low as 3.5k on my server.

for real..barely 2k on tich

Anyone else having trouble with invasions in EU? Both Tanaris and Hillsbrad invasions are showing up on the map, but no actual invasions are going on (on the server I'm on at least)...

just join a premade and it will instance you onto a realm with it. as long as the icon is up, you can get in. same thing happened to me a bunch, instantly resolved by joining a group.

Concept17

So I know everyone is busy with legion stuff but I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on soloing dungeons with a new character. Basically I was watching a speed run on twitch of a hunter blowing through dungeons with a full set of heirlooms. I'm about to buy my first heirlooms and I'm wondering if it's possible to solo dungeons with non pet classes, at least prior to level 60. Anyone know/tried? I'm mostly interested in trying either priest, shaman,or mage.

Fularu

Banned
What's the music playing when Gul'Dan summons the giant fel reaver? I've heard it many times but can't point to a specific theme (and it doesn't sound like it's in the new title screen theme either)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder what mythic viable raiding spec has the most downtime

like if I just wanted to be lazy af. BM? I don't know how it stacks against MM at higher levels

Vildiil

Any monks experiencing that annoying "sticking" when it comes to roll/chi torpedo/flying serpent kick?

I want to move around, blast it, not get stuck spinning in midair.

Yes and it's driving me crazy, especially in pvp when I'm chasing someone.

biaxident

Welp make my belf DH on thrall, much higher pop server than my main one, and endless lag, constant DC's, and no invasions load. Guess it's time for bed.

Ashodin

favorite part of the DH cinematic second half

zMH3Som.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know people were complaining about the 'always in combat pose' thing casters suffer from right now

but holy shit it looks awesome on female undead casters.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I know people were complaining about the 'always in combat pose' thing casters suffer from right now

but holy shit it looks awesome on female undead casters.
Male Blood Elves are the funniest.

Put up yer dukes! This mage is gonna punch your lights out!

Lain

Can't say I'm enjoying the boss fights during the invasions too much. I'll chalk it up to not enough ilvl and pewpewing solo, but the unavoidable, almost oneshot, stuff (that healing debuff) just isn't too much fun. Gotta fight them for the shards but a death at the wrong spot can also become a lock out until the whole thing ends (died at the Caverns of Time area once and I couldn't get out of the graveyard because of a barrier at the entrance preventing me from leaving).

ampere

So how do you get this moose mount. I'm Canadian so I need one by law.

You have to kill Archimonde on Heroic difficulty. What region and faction are you? (US/EU Ally/Horde) There have been some generous GAFers helping people out so maybe you can join one of them

Otherwise you can buy a carry for 15k-25k, sorta varies

Eklipsis

You have to kill Archimonde on Heroic difficulty. What region and faction are you? (US/EU Ally/Horde) There have been some generous GAFers helping people out so maybe you can join one of them

Otherwise you can buy a carry for 15k-25k, sorta varies

I also need this! I'm on Draka/us realm/alliance...anyone play on there? Willing to pay

Tarazet

So I bet they will eventually add more races to Demon Hunters just based on how they always do something and I think the likely two culprits will be Orcs and Draenei due to their history with demonic forces. Seeing a male Draenei flying through the air would be hilarious.

WoW DH's are Illidari, so they certainly could be Fel Orcs or Eredar (Draenei). I just hope no one's holding their breath for Forsaken or Pandaren Demon Hunters. Not going to happen.

cdyhybrid

Servers seemed to really be struggling today. Lots of unending lag spikes that I had to Alt + F4 out of, getting sent back to Stage 1 of invasions, lots of D/Cs. Hopefully the restart in a few hours helps fix some of it.

Shahadan

That makes no sense to me. Dead realm? Cause they're as low as 3.5k on my server.

Makes no sense to me either but I won't complain. They're probably just either unaware of what it is or dumb or simply lazy.

I've spent a good part of yesterday arguing with people who were 100% convinced demon hunters couldn't get to Draenor at all cause "they have no garrison hearthstone and the game don't give them the draenor quest when they go to stormwind".

:|

Lanrutcon

Holy shit. Mastery increases Demon Hunter movement speed.

Wtf. The new class gets insane movement, and the old classes get their movement nerfed.

Lanrutcon

Mastery is Havoc's worst stat, so they won't have more than ~15% extra run speed in most cases.

Yeah, but you keep a set of Mastery gear around to hit old content, do dailies, etc. With shitty Mastery my new DH is already on +26% perma movement speed.

Meanwhile, my Hunter and Warlock can...uh...set themselves on fire, or run like a cheetah for 3 seconds.

Kain

Cheetah is embarrassingly stupid, they should remove that shit from the game altogether.

And Surv needs way more movement, even Shamans get a (short) jump through talents.

cdyhybrid

Yeah, but you keep a set of Mastery gear around to hit old content, do dailies, etc. With shitty Mastery my new DH is already on +26% perma movement speed.

Meanwhile, my Hunter and Warlock can...uh...set themselves on fire, or run like a cheetah for 3 seconds.

I mean, you can if you want. Old content is irrelevant and dailies/world quests are almost always outdoors, so you'll be mounting up between kills anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So this was awkward.

Only cool thing gotten from BWD and BT transmog runs was a Lava Spine.

if thats a DH, how? I tried to do ICC and it said I couldnt do Legacy raids for 24 hours

Lanrutcon

I mean, you can if you want. Old content is irrelevant and dailies/world quests are almost always outdoors, so you'll be mounting up between kills anyway.

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm going with it. The option is very nice. You don't realise how crappy some classes have it until you play a DH/Druid/Shaman and zip about the place.

Every class should have some kind of "travel" ability, imo.

if thats a DH, how? I tried to do ICC and it said I couldnt do Legacy raids for 24 hours

I thought all DHs are locked out for 7 days. I couldn't enter Dragon Soul as my DH.

Acidote

I've become part of the problem. I'm at the office with my alts flying afk in the invasion zones while I keep working just to make it easier to level them when the time comes.

Pigbottom

Neo Member
Is there a thread here in gaf for guilds or people looking for guilds?I coouldn't find anything on the op. I decided to make a new char on Stormrage and I would a cool active guild to play with, but I would rater not just join any random guild.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah, that's kind of where I'm going with it. The option is very nice. You don't realise how crappy some classes have it until you play a DH/Druid/Shaman and zip about the place.

Every class should have some kind of "travel" ability, imo.

I thought all DHs are locked out for 7 days. I couldn't enter Dragon Soul as my DH.

nah just 24 hours, you get a mesage when you try to enter one

Top Bottom