• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT8| CITIZENS OF DALARAN

ampere

Sölf;213315180 said:
Oh god, yes. I took a quick look at Ragefire, Stockades and Blackfathom (since I did them on a new toon yesterday and today). Seems health was increased by 33% to over 100% depending on the mob. Blackfathom, which had really low health pools to begin with (sub 2k mobs, 10k-12k bosses) now has over 3k mob and 20k-27k boss health. It's not much, but it's a start. I think they could still increase the upgraded health by 50%, including the outside world. It's ridiculous how fast stuff dies, even though they bumped up the difficulty in later WoD a bit. Seems the new talents and what not killed the difficulty yet again.

haha

You could literally solo dungeons 3 - 4 levels above you on a Rogue. It was ridiculous

Sölf

haha

You could literally solo dungeons 3 - 4 levels above you on a Rogue. It was ridiculous

Oh, don't tell me. I tried to solo all dungeons on a Paladin a few moths back until level 70. Not all were possible (and some bosses were interestingtly ridiculous - Razorfen Kraul max level version when?!), but if dungeons are only hard if you 1-2 man them... yeah~

And now I am a mage. I can't even bring out a single cast for normal mobs because they die before the cast is finished. Hopefully this health buff helps at least a little bit.

Ashodin

Kind of incredible we did an entire expansion on the birth place of shamanism with the primal eleemnts and didn't have a shaman class quest

If only they had wizened up on the class fantasy years ago. It's the part of the game that's been the biggest source of happiness in my mind.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Still undecided between Hunter and Lock. I love not having cast times on Hunter, but I was having fun again on the Demo in invasions earlier. Mweh

biaxident

It's been really bad no matter which character I play.

Yea I just spent 10 mins flying from darnassus to ashenvale to get near the azshara invasion and dc'd when I landed after trying to get on my mount for 5 mins lol. Maybe its just a hearthstone night then.

Lol wow yea i'm done for the night, Went to barrens, was about complete stage 1, DC and log back in and i'm back in ashenvale. Least hearth has some new cards to play with.

I'm US, but Horde.

Millennia is Alliance I believe, if he's around you might be able to bum a kill that way

Ha. I used to play on Draka Horde for a bit. And unless we organize some event specifically, my guild/raid team isn't doing anymore heroic really. Potential to get in an Archimonde kill, you'd have to be in the Discord though as that's where I'd post info about it, with a few minutes notice at most. Usually fairly late at night CST, 11pm-2am or so. Quote to see WoWgaf Discord invite link. US Horde btw..

Why does the GAF player list only have EU players =/

If you're referring to the google doc in the OT, it's woefully out of date. I'm not even on it. We need a new one. And you probably had a filter for it on, as there are US players on there.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Finally tried Marksmanship and hated it. But what really bugged me was, what were they thinking giving BM a gun artifact and Mark a bow artifact. Not only is Mark a "sniper" spec (hell one of the gun skins is basically a sniper rifle with scope) but a bunch of their spells and talents are gun related, they are gun shots and shit!

Like whut?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Finally tried Marksmanship and hated it. But what really bugged me was, what were they thinking giving BM a gun artifact and Mark a bow artifact. Not only is Mark a "sniper" spec (hell one of the gun skins is basically a sniper rifle with scope) but a bunch of their spells and talents are gun related, they are gun shots and shit!

Like whut?

I think they let you switch weapon types as a special for hunters

Rhaknar

I think they let you switch weapon types as a special for hunters

I havent heard this. I know they gave the BM gun a couple of bow-like skins (well one of them is a straight up bow, the other is a weird gun crossbow hybrid), but are you saying you can choose between gun or bow now?

I mean I know you can transmog anyway, I just don't get their reasoning for it from a fantasy perspective.

zugzug

wow pvp servers are unplayable someday Blizzard needs to be punched in the gut for ignoring pvp servers for 10 years CRZ fucking things up worse than usual when there is more Alliance standing in crossroads than horde.

erawsd

Like whut?

Yeah it is weird that some of new Marks abilities use guns/bullets. Though I think the reason for the weapon is that Marks is suppose to be a ranger/sylvanas style of hunter that uses bows. Thats why MM originally wasnt gonna have a pet at all in legion.

Where is the gear vendor? I can't get to Ashran on my demon hunter... im so lost lol

Gear doesnt matter in pvp anymore. Every class uses a preset stat template. You can still get the gear for pve or transmog though.

Ashodin

How the hell does pvp work in this game now? No honor points? How do i get gear?

Just a reminder that gear is not exactly necessary, you get a marginal 1% or so boost based on your ILVL. For the most part everyone has the same stats per class.

Rhaknar

Thinking where I would rank Demon Hunter, I think its fun and its deffinately super flashy. I dig the movement talents because they actually make backflip into rush viable (in fact rush actually hits like a truck, and its aoe on top). I also like the tank spec quite a bit, but I cant deal with soecs with responsibilities anymore (aka tanks and healers lol).

I would probably put it on par with fury warrior in fighting for the second spot in my preference, with the first spot being the lock vs hunter ive already mentioned (wait that technically means its fighting for the third spot since either lock or hunter would be second by defauly...math how does it work).

Talents and artifact might push it over Warrior I dunno.

Lomax

The event really served to remind me just how huge Tanaris really is, it took forever to fly back to Gadget after killing some of the mobs.

And I'm sorry guys, but complaining about pvp happening on a pvp server is pretty sad. You could always join groups doing the event on pve servers if you can't manage any other way.

wowscrnshot_081116_19tsssv.jpg

post UIs, laugh at my garbage

Rhaknar

What profs for boosted DK Rhak

Apparently engineering is all the rage these days (a friend of mine has it on every character). Im an enchanting fanboy myself so all my characters are enchanting / something else.

Engineering does seem super useful tho, and even old stuff is useful unlike other professions. Its stupid expensive to craft older stuff tho (fucking Jeeves cost me a fortune today).

Or you could go for the old blacksmith / mining classic for plate wearers /shrug

I dont know anything about Legion professions tbh.

scoobs

Just a reminder that gear is not exactly necessary, you get a marginal 1% or so boost based on your ILVL. For the most part everyone has the same stats per class.

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? They finally did this? So what is the point of gear in pvp now? Just cosmetics? Why did I see an enemy demon hunter in AV with like 170k more HP than me?

Ashodin

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? They finally did this? So what is the point of gear in pvp now? Just cosmetics? Why did I see an enemy demon hunter in AV with like 170k more HP than me?
See stats per class. Different based on spec too. Could have been a vengeance DH you saw

Rhaknar

Vengeance gets a lot more health than Havoc. And if he popped meta thats 30% more on top

Top Bottom