• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

firex

nataku said:
I'm finding my pet to be extremely useful for PvP. If I was really serious about doing a ton of PvP I'd probably go half and half in marks. and beast mastery, just enough so I could get frenzy for my pet, and skip trueshot aura. Right now though, I'm going all out marks to get trueshot aura ASAP. Should have it at Lv40.

Not too sure if I'm gonna keep points in Imp. Hunter's Mark and put points into Imp. Aspect of the Hawk, though. The gain from them is pretty minimal. Then again, there isn't much else to put the points into.

I honestly think Hunter talents are a little lacking. Only a couple really stand out and make you say "Wow." IMO.
I thought hunter talents rocked, personally. They're all pretty well focused. It's not like any class has talents that are all amazing, but when you add all the improvements up they're pretty good, especially in the case of hunters and shamans (my favorite shaman talent build only had one new active ability).

iirc the starting beast talents are improved aspect of the hawk and something that improves your pet slightly... if so the pet talent is the best to start with. What I was actually gonna do on my hunter in beta was go through marksmanship just to trueshot aura (so 31 points there) and the other 20 talent points into pet talents. the thing with marksmanship is, only scatter shot and the starting talent for improved concussive shot are really good for pvp because anybody can and will close the gap with you. that's why I say pet talents are good... when you make your pet so strong it can't be ignored (which is more of something that happens at high levels) then you force the player to choose, and quite frankly killing the hunter can be tough when the pet is hitting them for 200-300 damage (heard you could get that much with all of the pet talents at level 60). that also means either they chase you (so your pet is constantly hurting them, and it's not damage they can ignore) or they focus on the pet and that lets you get range and unload with those skills.

also, when mage talents came out, there were tons of things that were awesome. then those abilities were so strong that on the test servers they were too good so they got nerfed. nothing in the hunter talent list is strong enough to get nerfed, except maybe the stun thing on concussive shot (which would just be lowered to the same stun chance as the priest and mage talents like that, which is 10%). it's the same with shaman talents - nothing there is so strong it'll get nerfed.

Hunter talents are really awesome imo... I actually think mage talents add little to nothing and are incredibly boring.

As far as pets for PvP, yes if you have a dps pet, no if otherwise. I don't like putting points into aspects, as you really do use all 3 of them equally in PvP. I have no idea why yall are shitting on mark, highest level it gives +40 attack.

The 10% increased pet hp is a pretty bad joke though, but hey can't expect a rank 1 talent to save the world. I'm mixed about spirit bond. On one hand, 20 hp per attack isn't anything at all, but on the other it's easily the best non-spell combat heal in game. The real bread and butter of the pet line are the 15% increased crit rate, and the increased attack speed from crit. Those are just amazing together, and THE reason to spec in the tree. The increased defense again is pretty lacking, but hey. The outside movement is completely bugged, which is unfortunate.

However, I'm completely amazed by the survival tree. Entrapment is THE pvp talent. Keep someone on your frost trap, and they will be rooted, it's a sure thing. That's a 2nd rank talent, and if you spec in survival it get's some very good stuff, deflection, counter attack and improved explosive trap being the most notable. The final is kinda crappy, but hey.

nataku

Really, really regretting playing on a PvP server now. So much that I'm seriously thinking of starting over on a PvE server even though I'm already Lv35 Hunter. I can't do anything without running into 4+ Horde 10+ levels above me and getting killed... over and over again. Can't exp grind... can't quest. Can't even move outside of Southshore without seeing 10 horde just waiting for people to go move out of the town.

Been trying to find parties to do the quests, but I swear no one goes there. I'd go elsewhere, but places like STV are just as bad...

I've tried Stranglethorn Vale... Southshore... Desolace... everywhere I go, there are a SHIT LOAD OF HORDE. Is there anywhere else I can go to level in some peace? I'd like to keep doing quests to level up, but it's pratically impossible for me to find groups to do them.

nataku said:
Really, really regretting playing on a PvP server now. So much that I'm seriously thinking of starting over on a PvE server even though I'm already Lv35 Hunter. I can't do anything without running into 4+ Horde 10+ levels above me and getting killed... over and over again. Can't exp grind... can't quest. Can't even move outside of Southshore without seeing 10 horde just waiting for people to go move out of the town.

Been trying to find parties to do the quests, but I swear no one goes there. I'd go elsewhere, but places like STV are just as bad...

Then move away from Hillsbrad. There are other zones closer to Alliance territory with much less Horde players. I went to the Highlands until 40, but there weren't many Alliance there yet. Now I'm in some zone I don't know the name of with less than 5 players here.

What did you expect???

Malakhov

Banned
Man it's so hard for a rogue at level 21. All the quests I seem to have are either elite or too high level for me and I can't do them, It wasn't like that with my shaman :(

Where'd you fellow rogues go at 21? I'd like to be able to solo.

Malakhov said:
Man it's so hard for a rogue at level 21. All the quests I seem to have are either elite or too high level for me and I can't do them, It wasn't like that with my shaman :(

Where'd you fellow rogues go at 21? I'd like to be able to solo.

What race are you? If you're Alliance either Redridge or Duskwood. If you're Horde Silverpine and then Hillsbrad.

firex

do WC if you haven't already, or do some quests in stonetalon. there's also southern barrens quests you can do.

Ferrio

Banned
I have a interesting build set up for a duel mace wielding rogue. Too bad it won't be able till i have enough talent points to make it worthwhile.

Zaptruder

Banned
Ferrio said:
I have a interesting build set up for a duel mace wielding rogue. Too bad it won't be able till i have enough talent points to make it worthwhile.

Or spend the gold to retool your talent tree :)

jtv

the worst thing about PvP is lame camping rogues :|

last night there was a rogue camping out at an npc that a lot of 11-13 lvl Shamans have to talk to, killing them (and the npc) when they got there. and he was lvl ?? he killed me twice.

they really need to get the honor system working, because it's just stupid killing off PvPs who are such lower level than you.

after Auberdine are all my quests going to be in contested area? I'm loving PvP, it adds to the challenge of doing your quests that hey a group of horde could be doing a quest in the same area.

Yet for some reason on my server Alliance = PUSSIES!, Horde = Well orginazed & VERY offensive.

I found that as a hunter, and not being able to go all stealthy like a druid or rouge, being careful, Mark of The Cheeta, Clip Wing, Eagle Eye, and a Pet help alot.

Any hunters Dual Weild a Sword and a Dagger or Have a 2 handed Sword? Which do you prefer? I trained in Swords (1h and 2h). 2h is slow, but with your pet it makes up for it but it's powerful. 1h dual is faster but not as strong...dunno what should stick with.

I obviously havent gotten far enough to see Spirit Heal or whatever in action, but I was told it has some pretty soul crushing restrictions to make it anywhere as good as it sounds.

Ya neer kow untill ya try it...I wastold hunters CAN'T Use swords so don't bother trying to find someone to train for it. I went to storm wind and trained in 1H and 2H swords....some people talk out of thier ass.

jtv

Horde or Alliance?

after Auberdine, as Alliance, you can get a ton of quests in the Stormwind/Redridge area. Too many in fact, when i first got there my quest log was maxed out 20/20.

Mjunter

Heh..people who can't find quest on either side usually just aren't looking too well. Head off to other territories. Usually when you hit a certain level, there is an npc in your current area or main city that gives you a quest to go deliver something or go to an npc who needs recruits. This is the games subtle way of getting you to a new area filled with npc quests usually.

Alex

Hah, well, you just need to check a class info sheet on WoW's off. website for that. Almost any job can use 1H swords. Heck, I swapped to a Warlock last night, and it's using a sword at the moment.

nataku

/shrug

Problem isn't finding the quests... my quest log is almost full. The problem is actually doing them and finding people to do them with. It's like all the Alliance people disappeared after Duskwood.

Oh well.

Great Wasabi Man said:
after Auberdine are all my quests going to be in contested area? I'm loving PvP, it adds to the challenge of doing your quests that hey a group of horde could be doing a quest in the same area.

Yet for some reason on my server Alliance = PUSSIES!, Horde = Well orginazed & VERY offensive.

I found that as a hunter, and not being able to go all stealthy like a druid or rouge, being careful, Mark of The Cheeta, Clip Wing, Eagle Eye, and a Pet help alot.

Any hunters Dual Weild a Sword and a Dagger or Have a 2 handed Sword? Which do you prefer? I trained in Swords (1h and 2h). 2h is slow, but with your pet it makes up for it but it's powerful. 1h dual is faster but not as strong...dunno what should stick with.

Yeah, I joined a PvP server for a challenege when questing and whatnot too, but it gets a little tiring after awhile. Horde seems much better organized on Illidan, I always see them questing in full parties. Alliance, on the other hand, seem to go solo most of the time. Can't find a good party to do multiple quests at all no matter which area I try to go to.

As for dual wield, I like using two 1h weapons personally. Gives me a little more options in terms of upgrades. Usually end up having more +AGI with two 1h weapons. Right now I use two +7 AGI 1h axes, while the best AGI 2h weapon I've seen on the AH so far (2h Axe or 2h Sword) only gives +9 AGI or something like that.

I guess it depends on what you're doing. If you melee a lot, go with 2h... you'll do more damage. If you're just looking for the best +AGI, go with dual wield. IIRC dual wield has acc issues... the offhand doesn't hit as much, or as accurate, as the main hand.

Great Wasabi Man said:

Ya neer kow untill ya try it...I wastold hunters CAN'T Use swords so don't bother trying to find someone to train for it. I went to storm wind and trained in 1H and 2H swords....some people talk out of thier ass.

Right now I'm a lvl 27 hunter and I use a two handed axe. I have the ability to dual wield but I just don't see the point. With the miss penalties and things like that the only reason to dual wield is for the extra buffs. And right now at the AH I never see a 1h axe that gives more than +4 agility. The 2h axe I'm carrying around now is +11 agility.

Ferrio

Banned
jtv said:
the worst thing about PvP is lame camping rogues :|

last night there was a rogue camping out at an npc that a lot of 11-13 lvl Shamans have to talk to, killing them (and the npc) when they got there. and he was lvl ?? he killed me twice.

they really need to get the honor system working, because it's just stupid killing off PvPs who are such lower level than you.

True, but it also makes it so that a faction has to protect it's own if they want to succeed. I mean it's the whole point of the local defense channels. The whole point of PvP and a constant war between the factions breaks down if you but some stupid limits on it.

Mrbob

I just picked up this game and started playing PVP on the Burning Legion server. Created a Rogue Night Elf and am having a great time! The different locales look flat out gorgeous. Ever since I first started this game, I have been in awe of the scope in this seamless world!. I just checked some WoW maps and didn't realize that I started out on tiny island which is a fraction of the main continent! 0_o I have so much to explore on this island yet! Can't wait to get to the mainland!

SyNapSe

Are all the good daggers through 40ish done through instances? I'm 24th and in the next level or 2 I'd like to try daggers again. Looking through the Thottbot database there isn't a whole lot there. I see at level 40 you can get a nice looking dagger from a Hillsbrad quest.

Everything else is instance/drops I could never do. Meteor Shard, etc.

edit: Yay for the new CTmod also. It includes combatstats now. It has a hp/mp tick stat also.. I turned that off.. not that useful to me. I also see the monsters hp in a x/y format over the bars now too.

Malakhov

Banned
SyNapSe said:
edit: Yay for the new CTmod also. It includes combatstats now. It has a hp/mp tick stat also.. I turned that off.. not that useful to me. I also see the monsters hp in a x/y format over the bars now too.
Can you post a screen?

Malakhov

Banned
Here's a repost from the rogue message board about a dagger you can get solo from an instance:

I know this has been said a lot but the Toxic Revenger is very easy to get and since decent daggers are so hard to find I figured I'd write up a guide.

Here's the link for it: http://www.thottbot.com/beta.cgi?i=13304

Here's what you need:

I suggest you're at least level 32. The mob we're going to kill is a level 30 elite. He's not too tough though. I suggest you also have the biggest potion you can find and the best poisons you can get. Also don't forget your flash powder since you might get into some trouble.

Since I am Horde I don't know exactly where the quest starts to get the Transponder for the Alliance (nor would I want to help them!) For us Horde people the quest begins in the Engineering hut in Orgrimmar. If you can't find this on your own, ask a guard where the Engineering place is. He will put a flag up on your map.

Once you get the quest you'll want to hop on the boat in Ratchet, it will bring you to Booty Bay. Or you could choose to ride the Zepplin from Orgrimmar to Grom'Gol then fly down to Booty Bay. Once in Booty Bay look for Scooty the goblin. He is in the middle section of town near the tavern. Talk to him and get your Transponder. Got it? Good now step onto the portal and you'll be teleported into the non-instanced part of Gnomeragan. At this point walk a bit forward and then towards your left. You have a choice here either to be sneaky and go past all the mobs or you can fight them. They're only around level 25 so it shouldn't be too tough. Keep following the upper pathway till you get to the instanced part.

Once inside your instance you'll see a big open area in front of you. Don't go wandering off! Directly in front of you should be a mob. Don't pull him yet. Check to see where the roamers are first. There's usually 2 roamers that go past the doorway. Remember if you get into trouble you can always escape to the zone line! I suggest killing the mob in front of you and the 2 roamers and the 1 static spawn to your right along the edge of the pit. You don't HAVE to do this but it make the leap of faith you're about to perform, much easier.

Once you have the immediate area cleared you will see about 10 little stairs that lead down to the right and then 10 stairs that lead up again to the right. We'll want to stand right against the right hand set of stairs (at the bottom of them). Now, if you're careful, look down below you. You'll probably be able to see the Vicious Fallout. This is the guy we're after. You should also notice a big Gear sticking out of the ground. This is our target! I've found this is the best place to land since you only take about half damage and the mobs around you shouldn't agro. Ready to jump? Well we're not really going to jump at all, just fall! Turn your steatlh on and run forward pointing towards the gear. Try to land on the highest part of the gear as possible. If you don't land there, try to jump up to it asap. Once you land you can either choose to heal here (I do). Or if you're the careful type you can distract the mobs around you and sneak to the back wall to heal.

Once you're good and healthy here's where the fun begins. Put your poisons up and get ready to kick some butt. There should be 1-2 Slimes near you. Kill these (they don't run). The Vicious Fallout should also path right near you (you should be fighting between the wall and the gear by the way). Once you feel confident, pull the Vicious Fallout. The fight is pretty straight-forward and not very difficult. Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones and the dagger drops for you on the first time. It usually takes 3-5 tries before it drops though (don't expect to get one right away!) If it doesn't drop you have 1 of 2 options. You can either die and run back and then reset the instance or you can sneak your way through the Domatory section (to your left) and exit the zone by sneaking.

I typed this up at work on one of my breaks so it's not nearly as good as I would have liked it to be. I originally planned to add screenshots but that's not possible while I'm at work. I hope this helps some people get their dagger. GOOD LUCK! Let us know if you get one!

SyNapSe said:
Are all the good daggers through 40ish done through instances? I'm 24th and in the next level or 2 I'd like to try daggers again. Looking through the Thottbot database there isn't a whole lot there. I see at level 40 you can get a nice looking dagger from a Hillsbrad quest.

Everything else is instance/drops I could never do. Meteor Shard, etc.

You can start finding some good ones int he 30s. At the lower 30's you can get the Swinetusk Shank (23.0 dps) out of Razorfen Kraul. Then at about 36 or 37 you can get two Hypnotic Blades (26.8 dps non-uniques) out of Scarlet Monestary Library. I have no clue about the 20s. My daggers were just so so at that point. Right now I'm using a hypnotic blade in my mainhand, and a skullcrusher mace in my off-hand.

Malakhov said:
Can you post a screen?

tagctmod.jpg

Kweh

I know it was a tiny patch, but is that a new installer they have now? Or was it just for this time only ya think

SyNapSe

Cerebral Palsy said:
You can start finding some good ones int he 30s. At the lower 30's you can get the Swinetusk Shank (23.0 dps) out of Razorfen Kraul. Then at about 36 or 37 you can get two Hypnotic Blades (26.8 dps non-uniques) out of Scarlet Monestary Library. I have no clue about the 20s. My daggers were just so so at that point. Right now I'm using a hypnotic blade in my mainhand, and a skullcrusher mace in my off-hand.

Is Razorfen Kraul a solo-able elite type or some guy at the end of a 3 hour instance that requires a group to help you, and then they may want the damn thing themselves?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
For anyone regretting picking a PvP server, come to the Icecrown PvE server with us and join our guild, "Dance Party". ;)

There is still TONS of PvP on the PvE server, but it only happens when you want it to. My friends and I have spent many evenings PvPing - last night we did so for 6 hours straight. (Near the end it was us 3 versus like 15 alliance o_O ) Head to any area of the opposite faction, kill a guard, and many PvPers will show up within 5 minutes. At first you are vulnerable because you are flagged for PvP and they are not (same as if you were in their territory on a PvP server)... but as soon as they start fighting you, they're probably going to be participating for awhile. (Every time they take an action against you they are re-flagged for over 5 minutes... and very few people try to run away and have their flags drop after only one fight ;) Unless they were much lower than you and you ganked them anyway!)

So yeah, come join us! This is not an "I told you so" post... just want people to know you can get your PvP fix on the normal servers, while still experiencing the normal cooperative game.

<----- Is not a Carebear. Really! >_<

Oh, heres my troll rogue, Knai. He's 35 now... must get mount! @_@

SyNapSe

Oh yeah. I mean to ask this.. i had been selling all this crap that the Spiders drop to the vendors.. a lot of it sells really well. Venom Sacs, legs, and Spider Silk.

What is Spider Silk for? I went to town and I still had some stuff on me so I decided to try AH'ing! I put 2 pieces of Spider Silk up and it placed them at 11.5 silver.. I put a buyout at 15 silver and it sold in like 3 minutes. So, I did a search and the only other spider silk on the market was a stack of five for 2.5 GOLD! Is it really worth this much?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
"Oh yeah. I mean to ask this.. i had been selling all this crap that the Spiders drop to the vendors.. a lot of it sells really well. Venom Sacs, legs, and Spider Silk.

What is Spider Silk for? I went to town and I still had some stuff on me so I decided to try AH'ing! I put 2 pieces of Spider Silk up and it placed them at 11.5 silver.. I put a buyout at 15 silver and it sold in like 3 minutes. So, I did a search and the only other spider silk on the market was a stack of five for 2.5 GOLD! Is it really worth this much?"

Yep, it is, used for tailoring, some engineering items, and I'm sure other things. I supply my guildmates with all the spider silk and other spider items that they want; I could make a killing off of it at the AH if I wanted.

Ferrio

Banned
Malakhov said:
Here's a repost from the rogue message board about a dagger you can get solo from an instance:

Ya the toxic avenger. I tried for that thing a good 30 times and never got it. Mostly cause the instances kept fucking up.

SyNapSe said:
Is Razorfen Kraul a solo-able elite type or some guy at the end of a 3 hour instance that requires a group to help you, and then they may want the damn thing themselves?

Razorfen Kraul is an instance. It takes less than an hour to get to the mob (a giant boar) that drops the dagger. Even faster if you skip some of the content.

SyNapSe said:
Oh yeah. I mean to ask this.. i had been selling all this crap that the Spiders drop to the vendors.. a lot of it sells really well. Venom Sacs, legs, and Spider Silk.

What is Spider Silk for? I went to town and I still had some stuff on me so I decided to try AH'ing! I put 2 pieces of Spider Silk up and it placed them at 11.5 silver.. I put a buyout at 15 silver and it sold in like 3 minutes. So, I did a search and the only other spider silk on the market was a stack of five for 2.5 GOLD! Is it really worth this much?

If I saw spider silk with a buyout for 15s I wouldn't think twice before buying it. I have a high lvl in leatherworking and there are a pair of rare gloves that I can craft that require 2 spider silk to create.

SyNapSe

Azwethinkweiz said:
If I saw spider silk with a buyout for 15s I wouldn't think twice before buying it. I have a high lvl in leatherworking and there are a pair of rare gloves that I can craft that require 2 spider silk to create.

Sooo.. how much would you pay? I mean what is reasonable?

CP,

Can I work my way through this instance and then kill him by myself? @ 32 or whatever of course.

SyNapSe

Does your deposit rate at the AH go up if you've sold a lot or something? I went back to IF this morning to put some decent green's I had up for sale. I put 3 cheapie items up first.

I tried to put some lvl 18 Mail 150AC +4 Stam +4 Str leggings up.. it put 18 silver in as the bidding and wanted me to put down a 6.5 silver deposit. I checked and I can sell it to the vendor for 13.something gil. Screw that. I thought maybe it was just that item, but everything seemed to be 33% deposit?

Has it always been that high and I didn't notice!? :lol

There is a nice ring up for sale right now, but it's fairly expensive for me at 25th level. It's a ring that gives +6 agility. Should I buy it? Would it be better than anything I can get for a long long time? It's set at 3G w/ a 5G buyout. It would be the most expensive item I've bought by a lot.. lol. So far, I've only bought a Mace that does 35-61 dmg for 1.75G.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The deposit amount changes with the length of time the auction is set for. The longer you set the auction, the higher the deposit.

3g isn't a lot of money for a ring if it's very useful for you, but there will be other rings for cheaper than 3g. If you are a rogue, then I'd probably do it if you have some extra gold. Else, probably not... never too early to start planning for your mount.

nataku

Yes! Save up for your mount. I'm Lv37 and sill 85g away from affording my mount. Don't even mention the skills I gotta buy, plus the possible Mail upgrades. Lv40 is going to be a bitch.

Really doubt I'll get my mount for awhile... unless I come across a gold mine. :(

Tips? ... Anyone?

Please? :(

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
nataku said:
Yes! Save up for your mount. I'm Lv37 and sill 85g away from affording my mount. Don't even mention the skills I gotta buy, plus the possible Mail upgrades. Lv40 is going to be a bitch.

Really doubt I'll get my mount for awhile... unless I come across a gold mine. :(

Tips? ... Anyone?

Please? :(

I don't even have the game yet, but I have a question about mounts. Seems like they are real expensive, can they be killed? It would be a shame to spend all of that gold only to have them die in a PvP ambush or by some monster, and then have to buy it all over again.

Tortfeasor

SyNapSe said:
Does your deposit rate at the AH go up if you've sold a lot or something? I went back to IF this morning to put some decent green's I had up for sale. I put 3 cheapie items up first.

I tried to put some lvl 18 Mail 150AC +4 Stam +4 Str leggings up.. it put 18 silver in as the bidding and wanted me to put down a 6.5 silver deposit. I checked and I can sell it to the vendor for 13.something gil. Screw that. I thought maybe it was just that item, but everything seemed to be 33% deposit?

Has it always been that high and I didn't notice!? :lol

There is a nice ring up for sale right now, but it's fairly expensive for me at 25th level. It's a ring that gives +6 agility. Should I buy it? Would it be better than anything I can get for a long long time? It's set at 3G w/ a 5G buyout. It would be the most expensive item I've bought by a lot.. lol. So far, I've only bought a Mace that does 35-61 dmg for 1.75G.

As far as I can tell the deposit amount is based on sell price to vendor. I put up some enchanting items last night that were no sell but priced them at 35s to start with a buyout of 70s and had no deposit.

Argghh.....

I just bought this game last night.

I went through the 4 disc, hour long, marathon install.

Setup an account and billing info through Blizzard's website.

Then I go to log into the game for the first time and it loads up to a 'terms of use' screen, only without any mouse cursor, so I can't click 'agree' to continue on to actually play the game.

Frustrated, I tried to post in Blizzard's tech forum...but for some reason they fail to recognize my account for their forums so they restrict me from posting for help...despite the fact that their actual site shows that my account is active and open.

SO I sent them an email...but I want to play the game now. Did anyone else have this problem...and how do I correct it?

Tamanon

Banned
Did you try tabbing and page downing through the agreement? I know it won't let you select agree until you've actually scrolled to the bottom of the TOS.

Yeah...and in fact, I can get to the bottom of the screen and the 'agreement' button does lightup orange. But I can't click it because my mouse cursor disappears everytime the game/term page loads up.

mint

Banned
Well, its been fun, but I decided to stop playing WOW. Maybe I'll finish up HL2 or something..wish AOE3 would come sooner (and hopefully be just as good as the previous AOEs)

firex

Azwethinkweiz said:
How many quests are in RFK? Because I only have the blueleaf tuber one.
tons for horde (well, not tons, but at least 2 or 3) while alliance also gets a couple. both sides get the blueleaf tubers quest. the alliance quest to kill the last boss of razorfen kraul is off this corpse on the border of thousand needles, this guy has a journal, you grab it, then take it to some night elves at the border town in feralas. the horde quest is in thunder bluff on the lowest level, main rise.

SyNapSe

So far, I'm doing pretty well with money it seems. I think I'm leveling slow as crap though, so I'm probably running around killing low stuff other people don't. I made too sure not to go far in beta.. stopped at 15-16 on my characters, so I'm still having fun looking around and questing.

Like I said, I'm leveling pretty slow though :\ As I went to turn in a quest that was gonna ding me for 23rd I checked my /played and it was just over 10 hours for 22nd-->23rd. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom