• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

This is less a shaman nerf than it is nerfing the warriors and rogues who use the windfury totem. It's a hit on raid DPS, during a time when the consensus is that raiding on the horde side is already tough enough.

EDIT: And what, the last shaman review wasn't a big enough nerf?

pxleyes

Banned
explodet said:
This is less a shaman nerf than it is nerfing the warriors and rogues who use the windfury totem. It's a hit on raid DPS, during a time when the consensus is that raiding on the horde side is already tough enough.

EDIT: And what, the last shaman review wasn't a big enough nerf?

uh, nope, it wasn't. Shamans are for PVP for the most part, and Pallys are for PvE. Whether or not you like the way that blizzard has their design philosophy, it is set in stone. Mages have tried to bark up the tree since 1.2 to get one of our most important skills fixed and it STILL isn't. I feel no sympathy for an over-powered class in PvP regardless of their supposed raid insufficiency. It is not game-breaking and horde will still progress through PvE just as fine as alliance.

Consider it a nice shiny wax on the already clear picture that is your roll in-game. Take your PvP domination and go home, because unless you are willing to sacrafice that domination for an ounce of pve usage, I really dont give a damn.

Paladins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shamans in end game group pvp.

It's not even close. Maybe if you mean 1v1 duels and shit that is totally useless like that then you might have a case. But in wsg and ab, paladins are much more useful and provide a much better utility class to their group.

Mute

Banned
Azwethinkweiz said:
Paladins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shamans in end game group pvp.

It's not even close. Maybe if you mean 1v1 duels and shit that is totally useless like that then you might have a case. But in wsg and ab, paladins are much more useful and provide a much better utility class to their group.
AB? Paladins are worthless in AB. WSG is an entirely different story though. Cleanse, cleanse, cleanse, flash heal, LAY ON HANDS.

firex

pxleyes is ****ing delusional like most alliance players who don't realize they have the superior faction specific class.

paladins are better than shamans for everything but LOL-worthy shock dps that any raider on either faction can easily ignore, or giving sulfuras to so they can spec stormstrike for a couple days.

Mute said:
AB? Paladins are worthless in AB. WSG is an entirely different story though. Cleanse, cleanse, cleanse, flash heal, LAY ON HANDS.

A good paladin can hold a node in AB for 12-15 seconds by himself while reinforcements arrive to help. No other class in the game can do that, and certainly not Shamans.

explodet

I wouldn't say paladins are worthless in AB - ever try and cap a flag with a paladin defending? It ain't easy. As long as they keep you busy enough until reinforcements arrive, they've done their job. I once went into an AB again a team with 8 paladins, and it was excruciating.

Which mage skill are you talking about that needs fixing, by the way?

pxleyes

Banned
firex said:
pxleyes is ****ing delusional like most alliance players who don't realize they have the superior faction specific class.

paladins are better than shamans for everything but LOL-worthy shock dps that any raider on either faction can easily ignore, or giving sulfuras to so they can spec stormstrike for a couple days.

for everything? again, why do horde love to ignore how insanely overpowered they are in PvP. Shamans in general are over-powered in so many ways in PvP that you dont deserve much in the way of pve viability till you get a pvp nerf. And STILL, you will still see 4-5 shamans per raid because they are STILL needed. The delusional ones who cry "My class is useless now" when in fact, once the patch comes out, very little will seem affected. It happens every major patch, and even I was guilty of it for a bit with the mage patch. Shamans are still over-powered, you are already the favorite class of Blizz, and there is no reason anyone in their right mind should feel sorry for you.

pxleyes

Banned
explodet said:
I wouldn't say paladins are worthless in AB - ever try and cap a flag with a paladin defending? It ain't easy. As long as they keep you busy enough until reinforcements arrive, they've done their job. I once went into an AB again a team with 8 paladins, and it was excruciating.

Which mage skill are you talking about that needs fixing, by the way?

Blink

for everything? again, why do horde love to ignore how insanely overpowered they are in PvP. Shamans in general are over-powered in so many ways in PvP that you dont deserve much in the way of pve viability till you get a pvp nerf. And STILL, you will still see 4-5 shamans per raid because they are STILL needed. The delusional ones who cry "My class is useless now" when in fact, once the patch comes out, very little will seem affected. It happens every major patch, and even I was guilty of it for a bit with the mage patch. Shamans are still over-powered, you are already the favorite class of Blizz, and there is no reason anyone in their right mind should feel sorry for you.

This post is LOL stupid.

firex

seriously, how are shaman overpowered in pvp at all? the ONLY viable dps spec is stormstrike and it requires sulfuras or better, and that's basically destroying the only purpose of the class in raids.

if a shaman with sulfuras and other enhancement raid gear is overpowered, then MS warriors with ashkandi are god and need to be nerfed even worse.

in other words, stop crying and enjoy being on the superior faction.

explodet

I've given up on them fixing blink, I just learn where NOT to blink - AB bridges, WSG tunnels, and so forth.

As someone with both a 60 horde mage and a 60 shaman, I must say it must be rough to pvp on an alliance mage. Arcane Power? Purged. Combustion? See ya. Ice Barrier? Wouldn't wanna be ya. I spam purge on priests, mages, paladins, drives them nuts. The worst must be having a AP/ZHC'd POM-Pyroblast hit a grounding totem.

I hate getting into the whole shaman thing too deeply, usually it degenerates into a paladin/shaman bitchfest or a NERF SHAMANS shoutfest - although I don't see a lot of the latter lately.

Nutter

i just bought WoW today, i have a few questions..what are the good servers, play pvp or what? what is a good character to play? and any other things to help a noob out :lol

pxleyes

Banned
firex said:
seriously, how are shaman overpowered in pvp at all? the ONLY viable dps spec is stormstrike and it requires sulfuras or better, and that's basically destroying the only purpose of the class in raids.

if a shaman with sulfuras and other enhancement raid gear is overpowered, then MS warriors with ashkandi are god and need to be nerfed even worse.

in other words, stop crying and enjoy being on the superior faction.

frost shock - chain lightning - frost shock - earth shock - chain lightning

rinse and repeat. Those spells are insanely overpowered for PvP, and that is on top of Mail Armor and totems. Seriously, Shamans are more over-powered than locks.

edit: O yea, and to top it off, you can heal.

Ramirez

Heh...what's funny is if a shaman get's about 2 end game geared characters on them they go down fairly easy and quickly,and paladin can ****ing take on 5 end game geared people and still survive until help arrives and bails his ass out.Particularly frustrating in WSG.

pxleyes

Banned
Ramirez said:
Heh...what's funny is if a shaman get's about 2 end game geared characters on them they go down fairly easy and quickly,and paladin can ****ing take on 5 end game geared people and still survive until help arrives and bails his ass out.Particularly frustrating in WSG.

No, pallys definately cant. Unless the pally is blowing all his bubbles on one group of horde, he is not going to survive any attack like that.

tehjaybo

Nutter said:
i just bought WoW today, i have a few questions..what are the good servers, play pvp or what? what is a good character to play? and any other things to help a noob out :lol

Play Magtheridon. I need someone to harass. I'm alliance, roll whatever you want. :lol

Nutter

tehjaybo said:
Play Magtheridon. I need someone to harass. I'm alliance, roll whatever you want. :lol
Dude, what's the fun in getting harrassed? :(

But being serrious here, What is a good server for a noob like me and what should i play as PvP or PvE? i asked Rameriz but i could use more opinions.

border

Nutter said:
I really think Night-Elf Druid is a great starter setup, so long as you don't plan on taking it all the way out to Level 60. Not only is the Night Elf starting area pretty cool, but it's a great way to enter the whole world.....you start out seeing only similar characters (Night Elves) and as you progress upwards you are slowly introduced to other races. If you haven't gorged yourself on screenshots and movies of the game in advance, being slowly enveloped into the world can be a pretty wondrous experience. Playing other races throws you into the racial mix almost immediately and it's not as much of a shock to see Gnomes and Taureens running around all over the place.

Since Druid is a hybrid class, you get to see what it's like to play a healer, spellcaster, a warrior, or a rogue. Keep in mind that low-level Druids are somewhat gimped as healers, spellcasters, warriors, and rogues.....but whichever setup most appeals to you will help you decide what you should do with your 2nd character.

Druids also have some nice workarounds for newbies who don't like all the downtime associated with other classes (travelling, healing and mana regeneration). If you don't like having to eat/drink all the time to regen mana or health, you can spend your time as a rogue/warrior and simply heal yourself with a spell at battle's end. You probably won't be leveling as fast as non-hybrid classes, but you won't spend long periods of time eating/drinking. If you hate walking endless miles to reach your destination, you have a teleport spell that instantly transports you to one particular city that you can use as a travel hub. At level 30, you can increase running speed by 30% (very convenient, and a lifesaver for battles-gone-bad).

Most people don't have great things to say about Druids past Level 30 or 40 so I wouldn't take it too far. At endgame they are mostly wanted as healers, so unless you enjoy that role then it might be worth it to stop and build a new, more focused non-hybrid character.

Nutter

Thanks for the well thought out response border. But what about the servers? and PVP/ PVE stuff?

p.s Oh and i dont like being the healer.. I have played FFXI on 360 and have got up to lvl 30 with my Warrior and 15 with monk.. with other jobs at 10. But i dont like being the healer.. i am mostly the tank in my parties and i like it that way too.

It will be interesting to see the fallout from all of this. I think Blizzard did a lot of irreparable damage to their standing with the horde community today and removing the nerf will not make things all better.

border

Nutter said:
Thanks for the well thought out response border. But what about the servers? and PVP/ PVE stuff?
If it's not your first-MMORPG, then I dunno. PvE is probably the best way to experience a huge persistent world for the first time, but if you're already over the novelty of that then it doesn't matter so much. With PvE you can interact with opposite faction characters beyond just getting murdered by them, so that's kind of nice. In PvE the opposite faction characters seem kind of strange and mysterious since they're uncommon and you can't communicate with them outside of eMotes......in PvP they just seem like douchebags that want to endlessly inconvenience you. PvE sucks you into a fantasy world, PvP reminds you that you're just in a bigger version of Quake.

World PvP (the main reason for choosing a PvP server) isn't really fun until you hit Level 60 and are on somewhat-even grounds with most opponents. Up until that point, your PvP experiences will be mostly negative -- walk 2 miles to a quest location, get killed by someone 20 levels above of you, walk back to reclaim your body and pray that your killer is gone.

If you don't mind the idea of making your Druid a "learning character" that will eventually become your alternate character somewhere between level 30 and 50, then PvE is probably the way to go. If you want your first character to become your "main" character, then go PvP with a Horde race. If FFXI has already given you an idea of what types of characters you like to play, then you might wanna just read up on the different classes and pick what suits you best. Generally speaking, spellcasters either deal out high damage (mages, warlocks) or heal (priests, druids). Melee classes are for high damage (rogues) or for tanking (warriors).

As for servers I can't recommend much of anything, and it doesn't particularly matter since you can switch (for $25) if you are unhappy with your server. Just get a somewhat-new server with a Medium size population. And keep in mind that characters started on a PvE server cannot be transferred to PvP servers, so choosing PvP expands your future server-switch choices while (IMO) somehwat downgrading the quality of the WoW experience.

Nutter

Hmm choices, thanks once again border, your info helped a lot.

I will have made a good decision hopefully by the morning. As i just installed it today but didnt do anything else after that.

Hero

Azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah they said at blizzcon that they regretted it, along with wsg.

They said they regretted making WSG? Why?

Also, Shamans are overpowered in PVP. If you don't know why, you're just in denial.

border

Nutter said:
I will have made a good decision hopefully by the morning. As i just installed it today but didnt do anything else after that.
Start downloading the necessary patches while you sleep, if all you've done is a disc install. And let us know how your experience is turning out. I tend to be somewhat biased towards the Night Elf Druid "first character" since it was my first choice when I started the game, but there's probably plenty of other satisfying choices. Just don't make a Paladin.

I think Blizzard did a lot of irreparable damage to their standing with the horde community today
Just with the Windfury nerf? Or is there something else that I missed?

Just with the Windfury nerf? Or is there something else that I missed?

The windfury nerf is the final straw. Shamans had been waiting since 1.9 for Blizzard to address the imbalance in alliance and horde PVE. They were asked for feedback and spent a lot of time outlining the problems with their class and offering suggestions to fix it. What they got in their review didn't address any of their concerns but they were told the developers weren't completely happy with the review and 1.12 would see more changes. The patch notes get released and not only are there no big positive changes they get a PVE sustained melee damage nerf to their faction (because of its burst damage potential) and Eyonix says they're not going to compensate for this and things escalate between him and the shaman board.

Even the top horde guilds like EJ who have mostly discounted faction imbalance are wondering WTF is going on. If you've compared the damage meters of horde and alliance on Patchwerk you see that the alliance already beat horde in melee dps pre-nerf (I've seen an alliance rogue hit over 700 sustained DPS on the fight) let alone caster dps. This makes it so some of the horde guilds who already (essentially) have Patchwerk on farm are going to be struggling to beat the 7 minute enrage.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel now and a lot of horde have lost faith in the development team to correct these imbalances in the future (expansion). It's time to form a big mob and riot on the forums and if things don't get better, say "**** you Blizzard", reroll or quit.

I love raiding and I love the game but both my class in PVE and my faction have major issues that need to be addressed or I'm moving on.

edit: Here is the explanation by Eyonix on the shaman boards

We felt that in its current state Windfury Totem allowed for too much burst damage (dps). We don't feel the need to compensate because our goal was to reduce the totem's potential for damage in a group/raid.

and a quote from the EJ boards

Less DPS, Less HP, Less mana, Less mana regen, Less threat management, No flipping night elves

Welcome to the reality of Horde

Good ****ing game Blizzard

More EJ quotes

It isn't so much the WF nerf itself as the fact that it just shows they either a) have no clue about how screwed things are between the factions or b) think it doesn't make that big of a difference or c) just don't care.

This won't stop us from progressing in Naxx, but this just is yet another sign that they're never going to fix the fundamental balance issues. More depressing than the nerf is what it indicates.

Right. This is a huge strobing neon sign that says "Blizzard has no ****ing clue about the faction imbalance and not only are they not going to fix it, they're perfectly happy to make it worse." Given the aggro-sensitive, mana-starved, and DPS-threshold fights we're seeing in Naxx, we will hit a point where the level of consumables necessary to overcome the disadvantage every week will suck every ounce of fun out of this hobby.

Hero

God, QQ some more.

Alliance = advantage in PVE
Horde = advantage in PVP

Fact of the matter is, once you get the strategies down for the bosses and start getting the gear, you're going to have an easier time. The same does not hold true for pvp.

Give me WOTF and I'll give you any paladin buff you want.

Mute

Banned
Azwethinkweiz said:
A good paladin can hold a node in AB for 12-15 seconds by himself while reinforcements arrive to help. No other class in the game can do that, and certainly not Shamans.
Sure, assuming DS is up. And seeing as it's used virtually every 5 minutes, the odds of that aren't that great. Yeah, then. All I'm saying is they're not anything game changing like they are in WSG.

fallout

Hero said:
Also, Shamans are overpowered in PVP. If you don't know why, you're just in denial.
You're a rogue. Every class in the game is overpowered versus you in PvP. I'm not kidding ... everyone and their dog knows exactly how to beat a rogue.

Anyway, I'm a little surprised to see the nerf-shaman bitchfest (okay, it's not that bad) when everything that was discussed had nothing to do with PvP. I don't even care about the WF totem nerf all that much, because I don't raid at the moment. Still, I can at least appreciate how it's going to affect Horde raiding guilds.

Mute said:
Sure, assuming DS is up. And seeing as it's used virtually every 5 minutes, the odds of that aren't that great. Yeah, then. All I'm saying is they're not anything game changing like they are in WSG.

Why wouldn't it be up? Paladin only has to defend once while reinforcements arrive. After that it doesn't matter if the bubble is already burned because he has backup. Reinforcements leave a few minutes later and the cooldown is almost up again. I'm telling you, the really good alliance pvp groups will leave a paladin and/or a warlock at a node and it's damn near impossible to take.

And to the person asking why they regretted wsg, I'm not exactly sure I remember because I wasn't there, but according to my guildmates that went it had something to do with the whole fight relying on how many druids you have and how good they are.

pxleyes

Banned
cubicle47b said:
The windfury nerf is the final straw. Shamans had been waiting since 1.9 for Blizzard to address the imbalance in alliance and horde PVE. They were asked for feedback and spent a lot of time outlining the problems with their class and offering suggestions to fix it. What they got in their review didn't address any of their concerns but they were told the developers weren't completely happy with the review and 1.12 would see more changes. The patch notes get released and not only are there no big positive changes they get a PVE sustained melee damage nerf to their faction (because of its burst damage potential) and Eyonix says they're not going to compensate for this and things escalate between him and the shaman board.

Even the top horde guilds like EJ who have mostly discounted faction imbalance are wondering WTF is going on. If you've compared the damage meters of horde and alliance on Patchwerk you see that the alliance already beat horde in melee dps pre-nerf (I've seen an alliance rogue hit over 700 sustained DPS on the fight) let alone caster dps. This makes it so some of the horde guilds who already (essentially) have Patchwerk on farm are going to be struggling to beat the 7 minute enrage.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel now and a lot of horde have lost faith in the development team to correct these imbalances in the future (expansion). It's time to form a big mob and riot on the forums and if things don't get better, say "**** you Blizzard", reroll or quit.

I love raiding and I love the game but both my class in PVE and my faction have major issues that need to be addressed or I'm moving on.

edit: Here is the explanation by Eyonix on the shaman boards

and a quote from the EJ boards

If you dont like it, quit. You are bitching so much or something that you wont even remember 2 weeks into the patch going Live. You will adjust in the first week and by the second week, you will be clearing new stuff again. If you really think they have done you sooooo wrong, then go play a mage who has to rely on trinkets to compete in pvp or quit the god damn game.

firex

All the alliance can say is "omg shaman are overpowered, if you can't figure it out LOL ur a newb" without demonstrating anything that isn't pure theorycraft.

This is what shaman bring to a horde raid (or brought, before this retarded nerf for no goddamn reason): strength of earth, grace of air, windfury, resistance and tranquil air totems.
Here's how totems work: You get earth, fire, water and air totems as tools taking up inventory slots. Similar to pally blessings, you can only have 1 totem of each type out at a time. However, these actually work like pally auras in that they affect the whole group, so you're really almost never going to get to buff each aspect of your group. Now let me list the 3 big buff totems for shaman raiding, and the 3 resist totems:
GOA, WF, TA all are air totem, so they have to pick between one of those 3. TA basically goes with casters/healers, but the dps increase of GOA/WF generally means shaman are stuck with melee/hunters using those 2 totems.
Resist totems use the following: fire (for frost res), water (for fire res) and air (for nature res).
The only resistance where you basically get a free totem is frost. For all of the FR/NR fights they're dropping their best buffs (goa/wf/ta) or the mana regen totem that helps a little, but not enough (one thing blizz should have buffed the hell out of, but ignored). Also, shaman resist totems don't stack with the resists from GOTW or the hunter NR aura (I'm sure it's the same with pally auras, or at least I really hope so).

Mana tide is a genuinely unreasonable spec for how little it brings to the table - it should be, at most, an 11-point talent in resto because it offers about as much as BoK, except instead of being an uber buff, it's on a 5 minute cooldown and restores about as much as a major mana pot.

Shaman talents are among the worst in the game, even right now with all of the rogue bitching. I've got a shaman, I've got a pally, and neither one has great talents, but the mana efficiency and free crit heals from pally talents > anything in the resto tree. You used to be able to spec a lot of different ways with a shaman and get something out of it, but now all you can really get are earth/frost shock crits that hit about as hard as an untalented fireball crit (or a fireball normal hit with enough damage gear) that you can't gear up for reasonably, a group major mana pot on a 5 minute cooldown and NS (the only actual good cooldown skill in all shaman talents), or an instant melee hit that can actually do some damage with a good 2hander (which also requires talents, which is just stupid by now as it leaves horde with NO ONE to give non warrior/hunter 2h axes to if they aren't specced for it) and increase their dps a bit - if they're geared up for it - which means taking other dps drops that hunters/rogues will want like drake fang talisman, and getting the non-set hunter drops.

A shaman who tries to gear up for caster damage is going to be sorry they ever tried. There's no reasonable place for lightning bolt spam in a raid, 5 man group, or pvp, which means shocks. Shocks are going to get around 20% (even less for frost shock) of spell damage gear, so +400 damage actually adds at most +80, which really doesn't do anything to increase dps. The only real way for them to itemize good shaman elemental gear is to make mail with a lot of stam/int/mana per 5 sec. and spell crit. Shocks also eat so much mana that going all out with them ruins their mana for healing.

Shaman heals are decent, but horribly inefficient when it comes to the mana cost now. LHW costs more than flash heal, but restores the same amount (it used to be equal, which led to a lot of alliance priest bitching - yes, ALLIANCE priest bitching, when they're totally unaffected by it, but want something to cry over because the game just isn't easy enough for them) when it's the main heal a shaman uses. Healing wave is too slow, so it's only used with NS, though like all slow heals it's more mana efficient. Healing isn't too bad as far as gear goes, but since that's the primary role of shamans in raids, it's no surprise that it's in their raid gear (also, not really something to complain about, though I do wish the earthshatter set had more mana/5 and less healing power on it).

Alliance players like to say "omfg nerf shaman, they have mail and can heal," so what do you want paladins wearing? I hope it's cloth, because they get way more armor and can heal way better than shamans can (much more efficient + free crits ftw).

Anyway, what it boils down to is, shaman aren't for pvp - that's a common myth that alliance goad themselves into believing after they get beaten down before they get more pvp experience. Shaman and paladins are both hybrids, but the shaman is split 3 ways, each heavily dependent upon speccing deep into their respective trees. Pallies are only split 2 ways, and they aren't nearly as dependent upon spec for it. By dependent, I mean it takes a 21-point talent or better to define their spec, and the only really awesome 21 point talent for pallies is the illumination/divine favor combo, which still leaves them room for seal of command/BoK. Anyway, pallies are only split between melee and healing, so when you're split 2 ways, it's not going to be as bad as being split 3 ways. Also, the pally class on the whole is designed as a much better hybrid of melee and healing, while the shaman just kind of has a little of all 3 and has to work with them.

It's true that if both are specced for healing, a shaman will do way more dps than a pally. But if they're both specced for healing, then they're built for raids. And no amount of talent points will ever make totems as good as pally auras and blessings. Really, the one definitive totem buff horde had is now nerfed to a pretty pointless state of existence. And it's not like shaman actually bring anything beyond tranquil air totem to help casters in a significant way.

Here's what blizz SHOULD have done with the shaman review:
Made 2h axe/mace trainable instead of a talent
Made parry trainable instead of a talent
Moved mana tide up the resto tree to an 11 point talent
Rolled cure disease/poison into one spell
Rolled poison/disease cleansing totems into one totem
Added a new earth totem that gives 30% chance to be uninterrupted
Made totem health and armor scale with level so that a level 60 totem would at least take 500 damage before being destroyed
Increased the efficiency of shaman heals by lowering their mana costs
Increase the threat reduction on tranquil air to 30%

Only the first 2 would change pvp much, while the rest all focus exclusively on pve, where shaman really need it.

Fact of the matter is, once you get the strategies down for the bosses and start getting the gear, you're going to have an easier time.

Once you get the strategy down for Patchwerk it's just a HPS/DPS check. If you can keep up the MT and the hateful strike eating OTs and sustain 10000 DPS for 7 minutes you win.

Blizzard decided to nerf the one thing keeping Horde melee somewhat competitive with BoK+BoM+BoS Alliance melee even though alliance have a huge advantage in offensive caster and hunter damage thanks to BoK+BoW+JoW+BoS.

It's not a matter of horde having to come up a more complex solution than alliance to win like we did on Nefarian (I'm fine with this). It's a matter of just not being able to compete anymore.

Between the population imbalance, current differences in PVE, and the standard attrition in raiding guilds Horde PVE has enough problems as is. The windfury nerf is just a slap in the face. Not even because of the nerf but because of what it implies. It's demoralizing (just look at the shaman/R&D forums) and people *will* quit or reroll alliance because they see no hope. This means more horde guilds will crumble and the months of work people have spent building something will be thrown away.

Tell me to QQ more, I don't give a ****. I'm not going to keep playing (and paying for) a game where the developers seek to screw over one side.

Tamanon

Banned
I know it's another small step, but we finally DE'd our first set piece from MC after watching some Might boots fall all the way through all 6 warriors present, hehe.

Now to get some more damn Arcanist pieces. I need 1 more piece so I can keep my set bonus and still wear my brand new Robe of Volatile Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom