• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's nice being a lock. Hacks. :)

21cv4af.jpg

Oh please, they didn't ban anyone for having fun with the enslaved demon soul link bug, they're not going to do anything about this one either (except fix it).

Mute

Banned
cubicle47b said:
Oh please, they didn't ban anyone for having fun with the enslaved demon soul link bug, they're not going to do anything about this one either (except fix it).
Right. You're talking about the same GMs who gave me a 24 hours ban for climbing to the top of Ironforge. The same GMs who banned a Rogue from my pvp group two days ago for 72 hours because he /spit on some Alliance named "Hordeowner" 3 times. Extreme much? Well I don't know about your realm, but the Dalaran GMs are a bunch of bitches.

Btw, I just got done having a 10v10 arena in STV. I frapsed it, too. Was pretty funny to see. I did the whole fight without Windfury/Rockbiter though :(

Tamanon

Banned
http://ctprofiles.net/1200415

Finally got my Netherwind Crown at least, couldn't wait to slap my ZG enchant on there for a very nice boost over my Pimp hat. Really need to find a better weapon than the Witchblade though....keep falling just short of getting the Bloodcaller/Staff of Dominance. Won't get the AMB most likely because there are still 4 Warlocks and another mage camping the top of the list waiting for it to drop, hehe.

Right. You're talking about the same GMs who gave me a 24 hours ban for climbing to the top of Ironforge. The same GMs who banned a Rogue from my pvp group two days ago for 72 hours because he /spit on some Alliance named "Hordeowner" 3 times. Extreme much? Well I don't know about your realm, but the Dalaran GMs are a bunch of bitches.

That sucks. No one appears to care what we do on our server. For a while before the patch there were about 15 of us on the server getting the mark of shame and running around Thunder Bluff, the UC, and Org killing NPCs while ****ing with people over local defense. On one trip to TB me and a mage from my guild killed just about every NPC except Cairne. Never heard anything from the GMs.

http://ctprofiles.net/235263

firex

http://ctprofiles.net/217315

Definitely not the best pure damage gear, but I hated the pet reliance of SL/MD builds and wanted even bigger damage and nightfall (again) so I went SM/Ruin. Just need for a nemesis belt to finally drop, or for blizzard to redo lock talents so you can get reduced threat without going 30 points into demonology.

Tamanon

Banned
I only raid with my main. Frostbite only procs on Rags supposedly and is actually a bad thing in ZG from all I've experienced, and thus Shatter isn't nearly as useful as more mana regen and clearcasting from Arcane:)

In fact, I'm probably going to switch to 28 Arcane/23 Frost in a week or two once another of our mages switches to Winter's Chill.

tehjaybo

I dunno man. It can be some useful stuff, especially once you hit BWL up. We had to have a few mages go imp blizzard for Nef to go down the first few months. :x

Tamanon

Banned
Oh I'll definitely look at my spec again later on, but right now, all we do is MC and ZG. We're not geared up enough for BWL yet, only been doing MC for a few months. Imp Blizzard also wasn't working when I had it. The mobs didn't get the slow effect until after they left the Blizzard area, which really sucked when I was AE farming.

If we ever hit BWL, I'll look at what's most useful to the group for my spec.:)

firex

I have the zhc, it's just not what I equip all the time. after all the nerfs to ZHC I just like the extra 2% spell crit that's always on anyway with eye of the beast.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Firex, what shape are the Horde raiding guilds on Stormreaver now that OG has dissolved? I have to say with the way things turned out, I am kind of glad my guild moved to Korgath.

Anyway, here is my profile. The only thing out of date is that my character name is now Differential.

http://ctprofiles.net/30324

fallout

Screaming_Gremlin said:
Firex, what shape are the Horde raiding guilds on Stormreaver now that OG has dissolved? I have to say with the way things turned out, I am kind of glad my guild moved to Korgath.
That's me you're thinking about.

I don't play all that often, but I think the number of Nef-downing guilds has increased quite a bit. Honestly though, it's hard to comment since I've been playing alts and crap lately. I'll miss OG (aside from the name) ... good bunch of people. Igglebound held their backs during the AQ stuff and they were more than generous in return for our aid.

Mute

Banned
Wow. My 3 week old guild just downed Nefarian on the 2nd attempt today. Staff of the Shadowflame and Crul'shorukh, Edge of Chaos dropped. Hawt.

How do you get CTProfiles to work? Do you actually have to go in and add each freakin item? That's way too much work.

Heh, found an ancient profile on Alla. http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?90755 Hasn't been updated since October of last year, but only thing that is out of date is the ZG ring set and trinket, DS boots, and whatever that agi cape from rag is. Random drops FTMFL. Went from December to April without getting one ****ing upgrade, yay. Not that there actually is an upgrade for hunters past GS till t3, but hey. Oh, and let's not forget almost a year of raiding and NOT A SINGLE PAIR OF GS BRACERS DROPPED. I've long since given up on the character and raiding.

Ferrio

Banned
krypt0nian said:
So extended outage tomorrow. Patch day here already?

I find it hard to believe as the rogue review isn't done, right?

It's not patch, ISP issues. Test servers are still up.

NME

Mute said:

Btw, I just got done having a 10v10 arena in STV. I frapsed it, too. Was pretty funny to see. I did the whole fight without Windfury/Rockbiter though :(

You're on Dalaran? What's your toon(s) name(s)?

Any rogues here hemo spec? I ran into a surplus of gold and was planning on waiting until 1.12 but decided to respec anyway since I managed to pick up a decent mace in a Scholo run. It's pretty fun for PvP and I've already come to terms with my dps going down the toilet, even though I didn't do the cookie cutter 21/3/27 hemo build and went 0/25/26. 1.12's going to make my life quite a bit easier, though.

Ramirez

http://ctprofiles.net/2920884

I've practically quit playing over the past two weeks,but there's mine.I've passed on countless DS items to help gear people who were still wearing blues,and then when the Xbow finally dropped last week,I wasn't there,so typical >.> I also couldn't figure out my guilds PW for the site,but Im in RedEye on Eredar.

Teknopathetic said:
Any rogues here hemo spec? I ran into a surplus of gold and was planning on waiting until 1.12 but decided to respec anyway since I managed to pick up a decent mace in a Scholo run. It's pretty fun for PvP and I've already come to terms with my dps going down the toilet, even though I didn't do the cookie cutter 21/3/27 hemo build and went 0/25/26. 1.12's going to make my life quite a bit easier, though.

combat daggers is gonna be sick for pve after 1.12

also, specced expose armor is BROKEN!!!! :lol

"combat daggers is gonna be sick for pve after 1.12"

Yeah, it's going to be pretty nuts for them. I sorta miss the crazy burst damage, but since I first started playing I've always played a rogue the same way so it's nice to play something different.

Fixed2BeBroken said:
do you guys have the range/healers rockin NR?

also, the enrage timing seems to be real screwy..

No NR/FR for the ranged DPS, max damage gear. Healers can wear some quality FR gear if they want. No NR anywhere in the fight except for maybe a greater nature pot at the beginning of the fight.

Flask your tank and buff him to the gills with HP consumables to survive a hit or two of the enrage. Else he/she will get instagibbed in the second or two between enrage and embrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom