• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

speedpop said:
That's essentially the main reason why I am sticking to my Shaman and getting him upto lvl 70 in the hopes that our talents/60-70 spells get a complete reworking.

I watched a 66 Shaman use his Earth Elemental totem today on a 63 elite Orc mob down at Hellfire Citadel. Took a bit of a beating but with a 20 min cooldown it just screams gimmick to me.
The Earth Elemental totem sounds like a stoneclaw totem with a bludgeon, is that the case?

My shaman's on the backburner while I level up my mage, but I still enjoying playing the class. With the recent dual wield windfury bug/feature that they may or may not have fixed with this patch (I'm gonna check next chance I get) I was squashing mobs really quick.

And no nerfing murlocs, dang it!

John_B

Rogue

The rogue progress seems positive. The damage is somehow scaling nicely, I'm critting 1.9-2.6k mutilates and 2.0-2.9k eviscerates in 5-man instances at level 68. It seems like poisons are working like intended now, all mobs are vulnerable except elementals, and it really packs a punch. Also weapon buffs won't get removed when you zone.

I'm in love with Assassination. You generate points so fast, you have to be creative about using them, also it improves poisons to the point where you are dependent on it. Quick Recovery and Improved Kidney Shot are both great advantages for grouping.

I like the Rogue is getting merged with throwing weapons, like it always was meant to be. We will have that loot all by ourself. Deadly Throw is not an amazing skill, but gives you that little range advantage you never had before. Kiting is sure fun with both Crippling Poisons and Deadly Throw.

Cloak of Shadows is a much waited type of skill. The lack of range in pvp and pve can be really frustrating at times. This gives you extreme breathing room for five seconds. I know casters will whine over this, but really, in those five seconds no rogue will be able to remove 10 thousand hit points. It really adds layers to caster duels. It's also pretty efficient in instances, just jump a caster, not to worry about eating some crazy dmg after they get out of stunlock.

Envenom seems kinda too situational. Why does it consume the number of poisons for each combo point. It should instead consume every poison, but each combo point could add crit chance or something else.

I'm level 68 right now, and my Blackwing Lair gear seems to deteriorate, my crit is very low and and greens are starting to look like decent alternatives. I can't wait to get that new dungeon set three.

Alchemy

I love how herbs are everywhere but the pots are more expensive to make. This will most likely make alchemy the money maker, and not herbalism.

I'm not sure what specialization I should choose. The elixirs are nice, but I think there will be more money in the pots. What do you guys think? Also where do I get the Potion Expert quest as horde?

LiveWire said:
BUFF MAGES PLZ :(
Why? What do you want to improve? Mages have the most insane burst damage in the game bar none, they have the most efficient aoe capabalities. They are viable in both pve and pvp, no matter what spec.

Ferrio

Banned
madara said:
Blue Screen of death 8800 video card error #2 :( Orgrimmar near the Battlemasters I think). Cry

I stopped leveling at ten waiting for my friend log in this monday so I went exploring. While getting herbs( always by nasty monsters, thank you blizzard!) and mapping out some horde lands I am now level 14! Oh noes, how did that happen :lol

I narrowed the problem from using 8x multisampling. Turn it to 4x and I was good.

I'm not sure what specialization I should choose. The elixirs are nice, but I think there will be more money in the pots. What do you guys think? Also where do I get the Potion Expert quest as horde?

I'll probably be going Transmute. Though I don't have anything in stone since no one quite knows the details in any of the specs. Also discovering recipes is a big mystery.

http://beta.worldofwarcraft.com/thr...E193750BF0A0D8FA9847B4A?topicId=1251559&sid=1

madara

Holy time warp! One hour to get to three megs of a four meg patch. I feel like Im back in 28k modem days :lol

Ill try a lower multisample, thanks. I believe i had at 2X first time it crashed for me though :(

fallout

vumpler said:
I can not believe they nerf'ed our ass even more. I swear Blizzard hates priests... I have completely stopped playing my main character (60 dwarf priest) and am now grinding a shammy just because I'm sick of getting douched...
Ahem. If you grind a shammy, you're not allowed to bitch about totems (and just think, it's gotten a lot better).

madara said:
Holy time warp! One hour to get to three megs of a four meg patch. I feel like Im back in 28k modem days :lol

Ill try a lower multisample, thanks. I believe i had at 2X first time it crashed for me though :(

Just use fileplanet to dl them. Thats what I did this mourning and it took less than 30 seconds.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
explodet said:
The Earth Elemental totem sounds like a stoneclaw totem with a bludgeon, is that the case?
Precisely what it is. Pretty decent in mob encounters against a boss where there are quite a few to deal with, but other than that it has no other value.

Someone asked a series of questions and the elemental totems popped up, Tseric answered back that he would inquire more details about it. Some Shaman players are asking for it to be a pet bar.. but I dunno.. I'd rather something a bit more dynamic without having to control it or even an entire new set of spells.

Spewing that Druids get Cyclone.. should've been a Shaman spell.

You guys should really consider downloading xfire. 1) It's free 2) it auto downloads patches for the games you play when they're released. By time I heard there even was a patch put out today I already had it.

fallout

Alex said:
That's odd, for me the patch downloaded in like 10 seconds.
Mine downloaded the first 3.8 megs in about 10 seconds, then said it couldn't find the tracker for an hour.

Sigh, I really should start using something else.

Alex

I never really cared about Warcraft story much before, some of this new stuff is really cool, especially like the all the stuff with Sylvanas and the Forsaken/Blood Elves.

Can someone post a screenshot of what "Skeletor" says in Shattarath? I'm Alliance so he won't talk to me. I'll post a screen of what "He-Man" says if you want.

Fularu

Banned
madara said:
Aye my friend is making BE paladin tonight, just was inquiring if this quest is not blantantly obvious or class one.

Seems Blizzard answer to priest being unhappywas to give them a little of the nerf bat in todays patch. Sigh

Shadow priests ARE overpowered, no matter how you slice it or look at it, the priests in need of help are of the Disc/holy kind. Shadow priests have *no room* to complain at all about this (small) nerf to your dots.

I swear the more overpowered a class is, the more they whine about small adjustements (ZOMG they nerfed mages /cry /whine /hate /emo)

madara

Fularu said:
Shadow priests ARE overpowered, no matter how you slice it or look at it, the priests in need of help are of the Disc/holy kind. Shadow priests have *no room* to complain at all about this (small) nerf to your dots.

I swear the more overpowered a class is, the more they whine about small adjustements (ZOMG they nerfed mages /cry /whine /hate /emo)

Oh please give me break. One and only dot we had. Shadow word death instead? Yeah, I rather not.

Lowered multisampling all way 2x and still have blue screens in amani area, just tried. Sigh

Fularu

Banned
wow, I hate saying that, but god you need to l2p...

SW:p, SW:D, MF, fears, shields are just the tip of the iceberg, not to mention vampiric ambrace.

You really, really have no room for complaints

Alex

Fularu said:
wow, I hate saying that, but god you need to l2p...

SW:p, SW:D, MF, fears, shields are just the tip of the iceberg, not to mention vampiric ambrace.

You really, really have no room for complaints

Why are you telling people to learn to play, when all your posts are nothing but blubbering about other classes?

Take that shit to the WoW forums.

Friend of mine likes to say if you want to DOT people as a Shadow Priest, you should've rolled a Warlock.

That's a pretty awkward thing to say, and can be twisted and turned into so many equally stupid scenarios.

madara

Ever try to group with real life friend on his first day in mmorpg? :lol I got him to level 9 at least. Since he has shadow priest partner I would imagine I should tell him start filling out that Ret Talent tree?

I need get leg up on money, every time I go buy new spells it wipes out 1 gold I had.

madara try this

Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Information

then look at (expand) Hardware Resources click Conflicts/Sharing option

are there any things that are sharing the same irqs?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Alex said:
That's a pretty awkward thing to say, and can be twisted and turned into so many equally stupid scenarios.
As I said, he said it not me. But maybe it's because in the past he was forced to be a Disc/Holy Priest and has a bone to pick with Shadow Priests due to it.

To which I promptly told him why bother being told how to play a game you pay for?

speedpop said:
As I said, he said it not me. But maybe it's because in the past he was forced to be a Disc/Holy Priest and has a bone to pick with Shadow Priests due to it.

To which I promptly told him why bother being told how to play a game you pay for?

be afraid of the end game as a priest......it .....steals your will to live.......unless you like green bar minigames.....quote the raven or something.....

Then there's me, who feels forced into Shadow in order to level.

ZombieSupaStar said:
be afraid of the end game as a priest......it .....steals your will to live.......unless you like green bar minigames.....quote the raven or something.....

Good healers are in control. I can't DPS. I feel like I blindly flail at the mob and hope to God shit don't hit the fan. Knowing of the aggro/HPS/DPS/Tank gear&abilities interplay just makes it tenser for me.

Fularu

Banned
Alex said:
Why are you telling people to learn to play, when all your posts are nothing but blubbering about other classes?

Take that shit to the WoW forums.

PVP wise, shadow priests are far far from the bottom of the food chain. They are very powerfull and, I would say, more so than warlocks or even hunters (especially since those got the nerf bat prety roughly this current patch).

I love how every class whines about beeing hated or broken or underpowered when in fact, they are simply not using the tools at their disposal.

Some classes are overpowered *right now*, but that's how the balance shifts in this game (at one point it was rogues, then shamans, then pallies, and so on). While I pity my mains current state, I don't go on forums crying or whining that we are broken or that blizard hates us all and wants us to reroll (yes my main is a warrior, and I have a druid, rogue, shaman and priest alts). I try to live with what I have and make the best ot of it.

Seeing clearly more than average (read, slightly on the overpowered side) classes whine that they get no love get old and tiring. That's why, when I see an affliction lock lament himself that his class sucks at PVP or a shadow priest say that the nerfing of one of his dot is some ploy to twart him and make his life miserable, I can't help it but pick on them.

madara

ZombieSupaStar said:
madara try this

Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Information

then look at (expand) Hardware Resources click Conflicts/Sharing option

are there any things that are sharing the same irqs?

yes, alot. IRQ 20 is Nvidia esrial ata controller and network bus enu
IRQ21-23 similar nvidia controller and enumerators.

So for my paladin friend that has me as healer what tree is best?

Zalasta

Weird how most of the Shadow Priests I ran into have claimed that this isn't really a nerf, that their SWP is only going to do like ~40 less damage. This is the only place I've encountered people crying over the change (and I don't venture into the WoW forum, where they complain pretty much about anything).

Man I don't know what to do about my warlock. Affliction isn't necessarily worse in TBC, but with the change to mobs being +1-2 levels instead of -1-2 it's really really really dangerous. I respecced to demon and while individual spells feel stronger, I've never been more bored in my life. Guess it's time to try out destro, which is what got me to roll a freakin lock in the first place.

In other news I managed to get Revered with Sporeggar on my hunter. For no goddamn reason aside from the Earth > Water transmute. But whatever, Earth is common as sand and it's annoying to have to grind for Waters. So yay. Kill Command really sucks, but it's pretty fun to use, so who gives a shit.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ok I'm just going to assume that not many of you guys have played a shadow priest at 60... It's pathetic when you see a shadow priest at 61 go to help his friends in uldaman and they still wipe on the last boss... Then you see any other class go in there and it’s a joke... Not because the priest didn't know "h2p" to use your reference...

For a shadow priest ~40 level characters are the devil... 1: VE/VT and nearly ineffective. To get "5%" of all the shadow damage you deal over 15 seconds is a gimmick at best. It costs 800mana to cast, then you cast SW:p on em, then what mind flay? You don't really get anything back. If anything it wasn't worth it because of the 800 mana lost... Then if you get 4 level 40's around you its over, you can't do enough damage quick enough to heal yourself because mind flay gets owned hardcore so it never channels fully. Then what are you supposed to do? Oh ya you die..

On level 61 characters it’s a joke too. It takes near 4k mana to get something down without dieing.

Yea I know priests are the healer class but my god soloing is terrible. I'm not 62 yet because I've been working the shammy but outside of having to run instances it’s pretty pathetic. It's nice knowing you have the option and get to participate like any other class (dps) And just the standard progression of 60+ priests (and the lack of) if you're a priest you have to main heal. No one wants you to DPS. (We did come into an awkward situation the other day and we had 2 priests on. I did DPS while our other priest healed and I finished right behind our mage for DPS (no rogues..) But this is incredibly rare to have 2 healers on like that. We don't have any holy priests in our guild and all the druids are basically feral. We have 486 characters on the roster (only 164 actual people) So its a smaller guild. They've made resto druids so good at healing that the argument that the priest is "dead" isn't that far off. In any other game I've played, if you're a priest esque character you're a healer period. But wow gives you that sense at the start that this isn't like other games. You can choose to be a healer or you can own with DPS. But that's not the case later with the mana inefficiency. In all games if you're a healer you're damn good at what you do and you're the only one that can do it, respectively. Now Holy Pally's and Resto druids can pretty much do everything a priest can do oh and I almost forgot, they can solo like its nothing...

I did hear that one of my guildies when he was in ony was leading DPS and HPS as a shadow priest. I really want to call this bullshit because you can't possible be doing that much damage to heal THAT MUCH. I've yet to see a scenario where being shadow using VT/VE SW:p and MB with MF able to keep a tank up. Not once... I've tried everything I could to do this in blood furnace and the other new low level 60's instance and its just not happening... Given I'm only T1 and outlands greens it’s still hella frustrating. I've seen every other class at least excel at what they do really well with the patch and the priest really hasn't made much progression... PW:p seems gimmicky at 62 but I guess that 1200 could be nice but I can't really comment because I don't have experience with it...

Any class outside of the priest feels like a great class to have at 60+ right now. So I’ve decided to only play my priest rested and have the shammy as my main. Already halfway rested through 62 so it’s not bad...

I hate to feel like another bitching WoW guy, but that's exactly what it is.

yacobod

Banned
madara said:
Ever try to group with real life friend on his first day in mmorpg? :lol I got him to level 9 at least. Since he has shadow priest partner I would imagine I should tell him start filling out that Ret Talent tree?

haha a shadow priest and a ret pally, i wonder which one is gonna actually want to heal, that should be a lot of fun

but i agree with Fularu about shadow priests

this is fact: shadow priests melt face in pvp

(now i dont know if this still holds true for the game in its current state, but at some point undead shadow priests were like the best 1v1 pvp class in the game, even with nerfs i imagine they would still be pretty boss, the only problem is you have a lot of raid geared holy priets trying to be shadow priests running around in T1/T2 trying to zomg pew pew and they find it to be ineffective, shadow priests shine when they have gain a lot of spell dmg and hp, so once again it comes down to gear in this game)

yacobod

Banned
vumpler said:
Ok I'm just going to assume that not many of you guys have played a shadow priest at 60... It's pathetic when you see a shadow priest at 61 go to help his friends in uldaman and they still wipe on the last boss... Then you see any other class go in there and it’s a joke... Not because the priest didn't know "h2p" to use your reference...

For a shadow priest ~40 level characters are the devil... 1: VE/VT and nearly ineffective. To get "5%" of all the shadow damage you deal over 15 seconds is a gimmick at best. It costs 800mana to cast, then you cast SW:p on em, then what mind flay? You don't really get anything back. If anything it wasn't worth it because of the 800 mana lost... Then if you get 4 level 40's around you its over, you can't do enough damage quick enough to heal yourself because mind flay gets owned hardcore so it never channels fully. Then what are you supposed to do? Oh ya you die..

On level 61 characters it’s a joke too. It takes near 4k mana to get something down without dieing.

Yea I know priests are the healer class but my god soloing is terrible. I'm not 62 yet because I've been working the shammy but outside of having to run instances it’s pretty pathetic. It's nice knowing you have the option and get to participate like any other class (dps) And just the standard progression of 60+ priests (and the lack of) if you're a priest you have to main heal. No one wants you to DPS. (We did come into an awkward situation the other day and we had 2 priests on. I did DPS while our other priest healed and I finished right behind our mage for DPS (no rogues..) But this is incredibly rare to have 2 healers on like that. We don't have any holy priests in our guild and all the druids are basically feral. We have 486 characters on the roster (only 164 actual people) So its a smaller guild. They've made resto druids so good at healing that the argument that the priest is "dead" isn't that far off. In any other game I've played, if you're a priest esque character you're a healer period. But wow gives you that sense at the start that this isn't like other games. You can choose to be a healer or you can own with DPS. But that's not the case later with the mana inefficiency. In all games if you're a healer you're damn good at what you do and you're the only one that can do it, respectively. Now Holy Pally's and Resto druids can pretty much do everything a priest can do oh and I almost forgot, they can solo like its nothing...

I did hear that one of my guildies when he was in ony was leading DPS and HPS as a shadow priest. I really want to call this bullshit because you can't possible be doing that much damage to heal THAT MUCH. I've yet to see a scenario where being shadow using VT/VE SW:p and MB with MF able to keep a tank up. Not once... I've tried everything I could to do this in blood furnace and the other new low level 60's instance and its just not happening... Given I'm only T1 and outlands greens it’s still hella frustrating. I've seen every other class at least excel at what they do really well with the patch and the priest really hasn't made much progression... PW:p seems gimmicky at 62 but I guess that 1200 could be nice but I can't really comment because I don't have experience with it...

Any class outside of the priest feels like a great class to have at 60+ right now. So I’ve decided to only play my priest rested and have the shammy as my main. Already halfway rested through 62 so it’s not bad...

I hate to feel like another bitching WoW guy, but that's exactly what it is.

thats funny

because on my old server the first 2 ppl to hit 70 were priests, and i hear thats not uncommon either

I've yet to see a scenario where being shadow using VT/VE SW:p and MB with MF able to keep a tank up. Not once...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=61306469&sid=1&pageNo=1

Well, here's a warrior, 3 shadow priests, and a warlock 5 manning a Naxx boss. VE/VT are amazing if you have the dmg gear to support it.

edit: Well, VE is. VT kind of sucks unless you have multiple shadow priests. edit2: VT is 400 mana at level 60, 425 at 70 and VE is 40 mana so I have no idea where you got 800 mana.

It's like you are playing a different game than well... anyone else.

The shadow priests I know are almost near 100% mana efficiency. And all dot based classes blow taking on swarms of low levels. Sure, there are only two, but hey. And PW:D is very spammable in instances.

Your friend probably wasn't channeling mind flay. He was probably just healing and spamming Mind Blast anytime it was up. Ranking comparisons are pretty dumb, so it's perfectly possible for something like that to happen depending on the raid make up.

And honestly I don't see how it feels great to be a warrior from 60-70 right now. It's absurdly obvious to anyone who's seen both that druids are hands down better tanks right now. Probably better DPS too.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=rVx0khxZZxMxt0xRhk

My hyper-efficiency Shadow-Priest Leveling/5 man Healing build. Now, not only did I not run out of mana fighting 59-63 Fel Orcs outside Thrallmar, but I also had no trouble killing them decently quickly even with cruddy 197 Shadow damage (3 piece warlords + Anathema lol) AND solo healing Slave Pens at 61, and Mana Tombs at 64. Now that I'm 66 and cracking 375 Shadow, have put points into Darkness and Misery, and have gotten that wand from Nessingwary's quest to kill Tusker, it's insane. 320 dots + a wand that crits for 648 is wrong. :lol

firex

So I played my 60 shaman for a little bit and I'm wondering: when is Blizzard going to take this class out of the gutter?

They started out ok in retail because everyone else's talents sucked worse, and have gone downhill ever since then. BC brings a handful of spells that are utility based at best and have long cooldowns, aside from a useful totem. The entire totem system is shit and needs to be redone, starting with a default Blizzard totem UI so you don't have to fill up 30 action bar slots with totems. The only way shamans even do any damage is by going enhancement spec and relying on bugged dual windfury. Oh yeah, I know, I can use earth shield and take forever to kill! But my shaman's spells are horribly inefficient, so I take forever to kill and wind up with 30% mana left. Even if I have full HP, my paladin can either finish at 90% mana/50% HP and heal to full with a holy light + flash of light, leaving him at full HP and 75% mana. At this point I'm really glad I made a paladin, because at half my shaman's level he already feels like twice the class. Maybe as soon as alliance gets a lot of higher level shamans, they'll actually go back and make this class viable as anything but an earth shielding totem dropping healbot. It's inexcusably bad how terrible this class is. Compare it to the other 2 hybrids and it can only really fill one out of 3 roles, buffing and healing.

Ferrio

Banned
Bah I wan 70 so bad.

Really pisses me off the give Rogues Shiv at 70.. which is the only skill I'm *really* interested in.

Instant Poison + Vile Poison Talent + Thunderfury OH + shiv + Combat Potency.

Oh ya.

madara

These WSGs can be complete and utter joke! I want pull my hair out! I got about 60 marks of honor but Im starting think just not worth it at lower levels, no wonder I am only priest in these things. Not one darn teammate has your back. I had 5 on me for like 2mins and not one person helped but they are quick whine about me healing when I am other side of zone :lol

Just today I was shielding and healing a warrior flagger against like 5 alliance. They idiot stops and fights every time someone came. I was out of mana and they had time completley rush us.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
This ****ing sucks, my hunter is lvl 19 and i had a boar pet because, well from everything i've read its one of the best tank / pve pet and very versatile with dash/charge/growl/bite/ and now gore. Mine already has gore 2, so i was looking for which pet to tame to get gore 3, and apparently, the horde side that doesnt have the expansion is ****ed

Rank 3: Pet Level 16 (7 TP). Gores the enemy, causing 9 to 13 damage. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict double damage.

* Elder Mountain Boar (16-17, Loch Modan) * Charge 2, Gore 3
* Great Goretusk (16-17, Redridge Mountains) * Charge 2, Gore 3
* Enraged Ravager (16-17, Bloodmyst Isle) * Gore 3

Rank 4: Pet Level 24 (10 TP). Gores the enemy, causing 12 to 18 damage. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict double damage.

* Bellygrub (24, Redridge Mountains) * Charge 3, Gore 4

So, i wont claim i know much about the human starting region but it seems like for an orc, its a suicide run to go tame one.

Guess i'll go get a cat pet, bah.

SyNapSe

Buggy Loop said:
So, i wont claim i know much about the human starting region but it seems like for an orc, its a suicide run to go tame one.

It's a couple of lousy damage. People leveled forever just fine without Gore at all. If you like your boar I'd just stick with it. Charge owns

Also does anyone know what it costs to purchase Epic Riding skill (150i think) now? My Paladin is about to ding 62, and I leveled 60 right as the expansion came out. I have friends who would normally help me no problem, but there's no way I can get people to leave the outlands right now to help me do my silly Charger quest.

I have the Marks to just get a stupid Black Horse.. is it 80g for the riding skill? Did it come down? I heard the price of the epic mounts was dropped.

fallout

firex said:
So I played my 60 shaman for a little bit and I'm wondering: when is Blizzard going to take this class out of the gutter?
I disagree with a lot of that, because I've been jumped by pallies and found that I can actually outlast them. Mana tide makes all the difference.

On the subject of totems though, yes, it needs to be fixed. Totemic call (or as I like to call it Totem Recall) is a nice start, but more needs to be done. Timers? An indication of which totems you dropped? Not having to have, like you said, 30 slots used up on the UI. Unfortunately, I think it's all we'll get.

On another note, removing all exp bars and trackers from my UI is the best thing I've ever done. I hit 62 last night in the middle of a fight and wouldn't have noticed (immediately) without the big glow around me, heh. It completely removes the grind for me ... I just run around, quest, kill alliance. ****. So awesome.

SyNapSe said:
I have the Marks to just get a stupid Black Horse.. is it 80g for the riding skill? Did it come down? I heard the price of the epic mounts was dropped.
Epic riding skill is 540g with the 10% faction discount (assuming you're honoured ... not sure how you couldn't be). The mount itself is 90g with the 10% discount, so you could save yourself some money by getting 90 marks (30 each) for the PvP mount. Or you could just make 90g in the Outlands, which is probably faster.

nataku

Buggy Loop said:
This ****ing sucks, my hunter is lvl 19 and i had a boar pet because, well from everything i've read its one of the best tank / pve pet and very versatile with dash/charge/growl/bite/ and now gore. Mine already has gore 2, so i was looking for which pet to tame to get gore 3, and apparently, the horde side that doesnt have the expansion is ****ed

Rank 3: Pet Level 16 (7 TP). Gores the enemy, causing 9 to 13 damage. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict double damage.

* Elder Mountain Boar (16-17, Loch Modan) * Charge 2, Gore 3
* Great Goretusk (16-17, Redridge Mountains) * Charge 2, Gore 3
* Enraged Ravager (16-17, Bloodmyst Isle) * Gore 3

Rank 4: Pet Level 24 (10 TP). Gores the enemy, causing 12 to 18 damage. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict double damage.

* Bellygrub (24, Redridge Mountains) * Charge 3, Gore 4

Well, you may be better off anyway. Gore 5 and Gore 6 are no where to be found as of yet, but 7+ have known mobs that you can learn them from. I'm hoping someone finds where 5 and 6 are soon, because my Hunter is only three levels away from needing Gore 5 and I love my Ravager too much to toss him aside.

Right now, after Rank 4 (Lv24), you can't upgrade Gore until Lv48.

SyNapSe

fallout said:
Epic riding skill is 540g with the 10% faction discount (assuming you're honoured ... not sure how you couldn't be). The mount itself is 90g with the 10% discount, so you could save yourself some money by getting 90 marks (30 each) for the PvP mount. Or you could just make 90g in the Outlands, which is probably faster.

damn the riding skill is most of the cost ;( I couldn't remember how it went. I easily have enough marks for the PvP mount but would still need 500g.. might as well just wait and do my Pally quest someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom