• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

madara

One thing I know about mining is there are some hot veins in Winterspring. Enough that hackers are all over trying to get this thorium(sp?).

Ashodin

Kara happened tonight. We downed Attunmen, and Moroes kicked our ass.

Heading back in tomorrow.

This dropped in Botanica:

Design: Coronet of Verdant Flame (epic)
Binds when picked up
Requires Jewelcrafting (370)
Use: Teaches you how to craft a Coronet of the Verdant Flame.

Coronet of Verdant Flame (epic)
Binds when equipped
Head
64 Armor
+36 Stamina
+40 Intellect
Requires Level 70
Equip: 2% chance on successful spellcast to increase your mana regeneration by 45 mana per 5 seconds for 15 sec.

Requires Khorium Bar (20), Primal Life (20), Talasite (2), Mercurial Adamantite (5)

Downed the first boss in Gruul's Lair with my new guild tonight. Awesome stuff. We had like 4 learning attempts on Gruul and he's pretty damn ridiculous. The knockback is so random and almost always puts you next to people which then kill most of the people around you. I've heard he's going to get nerfed pretty soon.

So then with Karazhan cleared and the first Gruul's Lair boss down...Is Gruul really the next thing for a guild to do? He seems a little too difficult for the second easiest 25-man boss in his current form. Don't think many guilds will even progress past him if that's really where you're supposed to start.

Hero

Gruul is the new Onyxia. They're probably going to nerf him to the point where every guild who even has 25 members can go and get epics for practically no effort.

yacobod

Banned
Hero said:
Gruul is the new Onyxia. They're probably going to nerf him to the point where every guild who even has 25 members can go and get epics for practically no effort.

qft, i want to reiterate this point

everything will get nerfed eventaully, a very small handful of guilds (Nihlium, Death and Taxes, etc etc) will be pushing thru this content really early, but the majority of ppl won't be getting there until after blizzard nerfs them in a patch or 2 when the newest raid debuts

MrPing1000 said:
Rather frustrating because after 5 attempts the exact same thing was happening.

wow rather frustrating after 5 attempts, i wouldnt like to hear you whine about wipes when your guild was first learning/attempting something like Razorgore or C'Thun

try maybe 5+ nights of wipes and no progress lol

I walked into my guild and the day after I joined we killed raggy for the first time.

Ugh Razorgore was a bitch, we eventually killed him but then it was near Christmas and nobody could be arsed raiding anymore with TBC around the corner.

Meier

Was a part of the winning AV team in my first attempt last night.. woot! Got my shiny new Bloodseeker, now I've gotta run it a few more times for the Harpy Hide Quiver.

Razoric

Banned
Meier said:
Btw, you guys werent kidding when you said WoW-General was a cesspool.

Yes, yes it is.

Anyway I'm done with my end game WoW rant and currently back on my 34 Pally. I just hope Blizzard has more up their sleeves than more hardcore end game raid dungeons and cut and paste battlegrounds. They probably aren't saying much right now because of the upcoming MMO copycats but would be nice to get a sneak peak into the devs heads about where they want this game to go.

border

Razoric said:
I just hope Blizzard has more up their sleeves than more hardcore end game raid dungeons and cut and paste battlegrounds.
Cut and paste battlegrounds? How can you say that, when they are all so dissimilar? If you are aching for something to do, there's all those open-world PVP objectives.

At any rate, it sounds like you won't really be satisfied unless they start releasing a new 5-man instance every few weeks. I wouldn't get my hopes up. The only compromise would be if they went back and did Heroic modes for all the Azeroth dungeons, but that'd be a lot of work.

MrPing1000 said:
Ugh, guild got romulo and julianne again this week and we still can't kill her. from my POV as a warrior I think the mages spellstealing and the shaman/druid remove poison isn't doing their job properly. Tank keeps getting omgwtfbbq'd by Romulo.

I think I'll talk to raid leader if I can do tactics for it tomorrow and tweak a few things.

Rather frustrating because after 5 attempts the exact same thing was happening.

Flasking Romulo's tank is preffered; every wipe we had last night before they went down (guild first) resulted in him eating it from some combination of getting Holy spelled by Julliane then eating an unmitigated hit, one of his healers on GDC doing shield or cleanse poison, Daring going unstopped for 2 hits, etc. VT is good, Brilliant Mana Oil is great, as is BoW, etc so the swing/spot healer doesnt start "budgeting" who to save from the holy dot.

There's so many things to **** you on this fight; you deal with new attacks only to run into walls of "not enough DPS", "OOM healers", or "GDC from an instant while needing to get a big heal off". Wizard of Oz and Big Bad Wolf are almost child's play to these two.

fallout

border said:
Cut and paste battlegrounds? How can you say that, when they are all so dissimilar? If you are aching for something to do, there's all those open-world PVP objectives.
I think he's referring to the fact that they're all pretty much standard multiplayer scenarios found in a lot of other games.

Meier

It seems like once I left AV, the flesh and armor scraps, etc. I got from various NPCs all disappeared.. do they reappear when I go in again? Or do I have to turn them in while in the instance to get any sort of reward?

Meier

Bummer -- I didn't even actually see any quest NPCs when I got in there since everyone was in a rush to get to the other side. I'll have to look around for a few minutes next time.

border

They are all in the bases. Some of the NPCs must be rescued before you can turn in the items, but it seems like nobody ever bothers rescuing them anymore.

Razoric

Banned
border said:

At any rate, it sounds like you won't really be satisfied unless they start releasing a new 5-man instance every few weeks. I wouldn't get my hopes up. The only compromise would be if they went back and did Heroic modes for all the Azeroth dungeons, but that'd be a lot of work.

I posted this on the WoW Suggestion forums... here is where I'd like to see battlegrounds go besides the usual capture the flag / grind honor points stuff:

The Story:

Engineers have had enough, they want to decide who is the best, Gnomes or Goblins.

How the Game Plays:

- At the beginning of each battleground the Horde and Alliance are selected to go either Gnome or Goblin (could be a random choice OR Horde always goes Goblin, for example).

WoW Footies: : Now if you are familar with Footie Wars from Starcraft or Warcraft 3, it plays very similar to that (but with a few twists).

You start off with a square map and 4 castles on each corner of the map. Gnomes to the north, Goblins to the south.

The game would be 6 vs 6 (subject to change with actual playtesting and balance tweaking).

Two people from each side have to go into the the castles to 'control' them. When a player enters the castle he gets a birds eye view of the battlefield and the castle starts to auto create mechanical mobs. The player in the castle then can move these mobs (RTS style) anywhere he wants to on the map. The other player's goal is to:

A) kill the other sides mechanical mobs. The more mobs your team kills the more engineering coins your team gets. The coins are divided between the individual who killed the mob and as a team (so lets say you killed a mob and you get 4 coins for it. 2 coins go to the team and 2 coins go to yourself).

With the "team coins" the person controlling the castles can upgrade the mobs that they are sending out (offense, defense, spawn time).

With your own "personal coins" you can buy temporary buffs (that last the duration of the battleground) from a neutral vendor in the middle of the map (should be great for some PvP battles).

B) The way to win the BG is to destroy the other sides castles.

Rewards:
Rewards is a touchy thing to handle because the point of this map would be for FUN and to WIN. You don't want honor grinders killing each other over and over again in this BG. So perhaps your team gets honor for destroying castles and for winning and then each individual player gets honor based on their performance in the BG, but the honor is a fixed number (say the player base can get a total of 2000 honor points, if one person killed 80% of the mobs and players, he'll get 80% of the 2000).

The rewards can be tweaked as needed. I haven't really fleshed that out too much. But the main point would be to have fun and get some honor afterwards.

Just a random idea I thought of coming off my WC3 custom game craze. I think it could work (or something similar). I'd like to see more 'fun' oriented objectives.

SatelliteOfLove said:
Flasking Romulo's tank is preffered; every wipe we had last night before they went down (guild first) resulted in him eating it from some combination of getting Holy spelled by Julliane then eating an unmitigated hit, one of his healers on GDC doing shield or cleanse poison, Daring going unstopped for 2 hits, etc. VT is good, Brilliant Mana Oil is great, as is BoW, etc so the swing/spot healer doesnt start "budgeting" who to save from the holy dot.

There's so many things to **** you on this fight; you deal with new attacks only to run into walls of "not enough DPS", "OOM healers", or "GDC from an instant while needing to get a big heal off". Wizard of Oz and Big Bad Wolf are almost child's play to these two.

Yeah. Another day another wipefest. Tomorrows last day before reset, I won't be there though work to do. I hope we get something else next week. R&J 2 weeks in a row.

Still today was our best attempt. We had a druid tanking romulo seemed to work better than warriors, me thinks it's due to us not having good enough stats yet to handle him. Druid was about 16.5k with flask. I don't think I could manage 15k yet tbh. Guess I better keep trying to get bold shoulders (8 tries now) and get exalted with sha'tar for the shield. 11% romulo 47% julianne.

madara

OMG OMG OMG! Exalted with Timbermaw less then hour ago! Got the exalted quest and ran to Winterspring. I guess I am first one on moon guard server do this and a paladin and priest were more then happy to join in on this rare Xandivious fight. Boy what a battle. I got my little timbermaw pet now and my name shouted out in org and about 40 tells of congrats. The man hours for this was insane so its one biggest in game accomplishments I ever done! woot!

unifin

Intensely frustrating.

Am level 46 shammy, want to replace chest armor piece, but can't find anything with the right buffs - have been looking for a week now - my current chestpiece is a level 34 req.

:(

border

Just found out that the #1 US ranked 5v5 Arena team is on my server -- pretty cool :) The #2 ranked 2v2 team is also on our server and it's a warrior/paladin combo. The funny thing is that while the warrior does have pretty good gear, he has kind of a stupid 33/26/2 spec:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-talents.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Hypno

The guy puts 3 points into Improved Heroic Strike and only 2 points into Deflection. WTF? Who uses Heroic Strike in PVP?

He's also got 3 points into Improved Thunderclap and NO points in Iron Will (which would give at least +9% stun/charm resist if it got those 3 points). 4 points into 2H Weapon Specializtion as well....yeah that 4% damage boost is really gonna help.

If a warrior can rise to the top of the charts with such a borked spec, imagine what a properly spec'ed one can do.......warrior-whiners, get your keyboards ready.

fallout

border said:
If a warrior can rise to the top of the charts with such a borked spec, imagine what a properly spec'ed one can do.......warrior-whiners, get your keyboards ready.
Any warrior + a great healer == nearly unstoppable. I've damn near proven that it's an easy way to win AVs.

border

And near as I can tell, he was doing just great even before the warrior buff that came down last Tuesday. I really oughtta make friends with a paladin....

I just started doing heroics last night and it's been interesting so far. We decided to do heroic mechanar because the warrior in my group wanted the tanking sword off the last boss and I'd like to get exalted with sha'tar for the healing mace. Plus you can get 5 badges. Anyway, we knew about the Thaddius-like positive/negative debuffs the first boss does but not about the enrage. At around 20-25% I just see the tank's health bar go from full to 0 in 2 seconds. Fun. We managed to kill it on the third try (without shield wall) and then went on to kill the last boss (with a lot of effort) where we got a PoS gem.

Tonight went a lot smoother. I'm pretty sure we won't wipe again unless someone disconnects halfway through a fight.

madara

unifin said:
Intensely frustrating.

Am level 46 shammy, want to replace chest armor piece, but can't find anything with the right buffs - have been looking for a week now - my current chestpiece is a level 34 req.

I always fear putting up item I know is only good for shaman on my server. Not enough of them and they just dont seem to sell. Kinda like druid one for horde too.

yacobod

Banned
border said:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-talents.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Hypno

The guy puts 3 points into Improved Heroic Strike and only 2 points into Deflection. WTF? Who uses Heroic Strike in PVP?

He's also got 3 points into Improved Thunderclap and NO points in Iron Will (which would give at least +9% stun/charm resist if it got those 3 points). 4 points into 2H Weapon Specializtion as well....yeah that 4% damage boost is really gonna help.

um.......i personally wouldnt spec into improved heroic strike w/MS, but sorry about you not using heroic strike in pvp, here is one scenario where i used to always use Heroic Strike when i pvpd on my warrior, when you have an excess amount of rage after finishing off an opponent, when you charging your next target, click heroic strike right after the charge (to que it up), charge hit the target, Mortal Strike + Heroic Strike = a shit ton of upfront burst dmg, i dont know but that used to be pretty brutal (sometimes upwards of 4k dmg) , often times enough to 2 shot clothies, or easily get them into execute range

and there are other situational uses of heroic strike, back when i was playing with the AQ20 book improved heroic strike actually was hitting harder than my MS crits, so i dont know if that still holds true, but it could be another reason to spec into HS

and iron will is garbage, if you notice he is specced for 2nd wind, having higher stun resist kinda defeats the purpose of having 2nd wind, think about it

2H wpn spec used to be a staple with all MS builds, it helps, i personally would always put 5/5 into 2H wpn spec if you are going to be pvping with a 2hander

edit

i actually looked at his spec

i think 3/3 imp TC are just filler points to get 10 points in the arms tree, i think he would be better off w/those 3 points in deflection, but maybe thunderclap is viable to use now in arenas

Meier

fallout said:
Any warrior + a great healer == nearly unstoppable. I've damn near proven that it's an easy way to win AVs.

Is there any way to win AV without killing their general? We had like 12-13 guys last night but not a strong enough tank or maybe the other people just sucked (I'm not that much use against the enemies at the end honestly, but I want that damn quiver!), but we couldnt split the marshals, etc. and it was mostly just an exercise in futility. After like an hour plus, I just quit out since it seemed to be mostly a waste of my time.

Fularu

Banned
i think 3/3 imp TC are just filler points to get 10 points in the arms tree, i think he would be better off w/those 3 points in deflection, but maybe thunderclap is viable to use now in arenas

Anything that reduces warrior/rogue/pets damage by 20% is more than welcome, especially in arenas

Edit : Also he may have Imp TC for PVE use (raids and such).

yacobod

Banned
Fularu said:
Anything that reduces warrior/rogue/pets damage by 20% is more than welcome, especially in arenas

Edit : Also he may have Imp TC for PVE use (raids and such).

truth

i think 5/5 deflection, 2/2 charge, and 3/3 imp TC would be better than taking imp heroic for pvp purposes

i still stand by the rest of my post, i dont think border has a very good handle (or experience for that matter) of warrior pvp with his comments

that warrior has pretty much the new cookie cutter warrior pvp spec, some points vary between ppl's preferences, but from what i can tell thats the most common warrior pvp spec now

the best warrior pvp specs pretty much would at least include

MS
2/2 2nd wind
2/2 wpn mastery for disarm immunity
deathwish
at least 2/3 tactical mastery for stance dancing

explodet

My first attempt at Gruul's Lair, and I was chosen to tank Krosh Firehand, the ogre mage. I got a whole mess of stamina gear in the process, and with buffs I got up to 11K health. It was freaky to get hit by trash for 8-9K and not die after one hit. I ought to try this much health in PvP for laughs.

We didn't do so well in there, that pull is crazy tough. I managed to figure out how to pull and position myself (I can get close enough to ice lance him at the pull) but it's so chaotic with people getting death coiled and polymorphed and eaten by felhounds and lightning bolted and whirlwinded... man.

fallout

Meier said:
Is there any way to win AV without killing their general? We had like 12-13 guys last night but not a strong enough tank or maybe the other people just sucked (I'm not that much use against the enemies at the end honestly, but I want that damn quiver!), but we couldnt split the marshals, etc. and it was mostly just an exercise in futility. After like an hour plus, I just quit out since it seemed to be mostly a waste of my time.
No, you need to kill the general. It's mostly an exercise in assigning tanks, focus fire, and having someone who knows how to pull the marshalls outside. You pull the marshalls, everyone gets on one, and you kill it. Then, you move onto the next one. Once all the marshalls are gone, you move in and kill the general.

Being Horde though, it's been a long time since I've pugged it to the general, heh. We used to queue up about 20 people into the same AV (coordination through vent) and would win them in about 5-10 minutes.

Meier

fallout said:
No, you need to kill the general. It's mostly an exercise in assigning tanks, focus fire, and having someone who knows how to pull the marshalls outside. You pull the marshalls, everyone gets on one, and you kill it. Then, you move onto the next one. Once all the marshalls are gone, you move in and kill the general.

Being Horde though, it's been a long time since I've pugged it to the general, heh. We used to queue up about 20 people into the same AV (coordination through vent) and would win them in about 5-10 minutes.

Well I pugged it the first time and it went very well aside from a wipeout when we had the general down to like 10% and then a marshall respawned which was pwnage central. After we got him solo again it went great. This next time though was just an exercise in futility.

Doesn't help that Emberstorm is really a terrible pvp group. The queues are insane (up to 3 hours for AB or WSG) and I guess there just arent enough Alliance to make it possible for many instances, who knows.

guild did Romulo and Julianne today with me not there. There is a lesson there, instead of leaving it to the last minute I really should get my coursework done in good time. O well it's 10pm and I've written 100words out of 2500 that need to be written by 3pm tomorrow.

border

yacobod said:
and iron will is garbage, if you notice he is specced for 2nd wind, having higher stun resist kinda defeats the purpose of having 2nd wind, think about it
Most stuns end up costing you a lot more than 1%HP per second, so there is no net gain that would make you want to get stunned more frequently.

I'd say they supplement each other.....Iron Will prevents stuns and charms, Second Wind mitigates the damage you take from them. I'd rather not be stunned at all, but if I am stunned I'd like to get some energy back from it. Assume that you are facing off against this warrior/pally 2v2 team.....would you rather eat the Paladin's 5 second Hammer of Justice stun and regenerate 1000HP while 2 dudes wail on you, or would you rather resist it outright?

As for Heroic Strike, if its only PVP utility is burning off rage (you should be executing anyway IMO) then why bother wasting 3 points to reduce the rage cost of a move with such a highly situational purpose? The +3% parry you coulda got with those points is going to be used a lot more often.

Zensetsu

unifin said:
Intensely frustrating.

It doesn't get any easier. I've found that shaman gear is hard to find in the 40-59 area. But then again, I'm not the kind of person that trawls through Thottbot for stuff to get. I just take what I find in the game.

yacobod

Banned
border said:
Most stuns end up costing you a lot more than 1%HP per second, so there is no net gain that would make you want to get stunned more frequently.

I'd say they supplement each other.....Iron Will prevents stuns and charms, Second Wind mitigates the damage you take from them. I'd rather not be stunned at all, but if I am stunned I'd like to get some energy back from it. Assume that you are facing off against this warrior/pally 2v2 team.....would you rather eat the Paladin's 5 second Hammer of Justice stun and regenerate 1000HP while 2 dudes wail on you, or would you rather resist it outright?

As for Heroic Strike, if its only PVP utility is burning off rage (you should be executing anyway IMO) then why bother wasting 3 points to reduce the rage cost of a move with such a highly situational purpose? The +3% parry you coulda got with those points is going to be used a lot more often.

i agree that 3/3 imp hs for a non fury pvp warrior is pointless, but you missed the point, heroic strike has its place in pvp, but its situational imo, front loading 4k dmg with MS and heroic strike qued up is nasty try it out sometimes, and spamming execute is a waste of rage if not necessary

Ramirez

Hey, Ram. I finally bought TBC and my shaman is 61 now. You still on Eredar?

Nope, I left that shithole about 3 months before BC hit, I'm on Duskwood where I already had a 60 warrior from about a year ago or so, my shaman is a dranny :p

We also started Karazhan, one shot Attuenman, one shot the random animal boss (we got the spider), and got Maiden on our 2nd try. We got Moroes or w/e to 20%, but our hunters/priest died so the holy paladin kept healing him, shoulda had it but our hunters are pretty scrub. We only have one priest in the guild and she's on dial up, so it's a pretty brutal fight with one shackle, much less when she's on 56K and shit, but oh well, we still did really well for the first time any of us had raided together. Got all healing loot tho, bah.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
In our guild on gilneas, we have 4 Karazhan groups. Our core group took down prince Sunday night. (I'm a 70 draenei shammy) and my group started last night. We had a bunch of scrubs actually make it there and our priest bailed after the first boss. We had a pally and myself healing and it didn't go so well after that. We actually have the whole group showing up tonight so we'll see how it goes. As an elemental shammy I don't have any chants on me so I'm only sitting at +420 spell damage. My buffs make it worth me being there though. My gear is for the most part trash blues except for 2 pieces of Dungeon 3. Heroism just makes it all worth it though.

How is everyone else doing in Karazhan? Our server is pretty weak (gilneas) so with us taking down prince Sunday we tied the 3rd most progressed guild on the server... We should be in Gruul by this time next month.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man you guys are so fast. I'm 20k exp away from level 38 with my shaman and I just entered feralas last night.

It is my first time through, but holy crap it's taking me forever. I'm on gilneas on a horde guild called tempest. We're not even close to being able to raid properly yet. There are about 6 guys between 60 and 70.

My only problem is that it looks like Shamen have the worst end game and PVP utility. I still have my level 31 hunter and I started working on a priest, but it's going to stink raising these guys to 70 because of going with a 'not so good' class.

All that said, I am undefeated in PVP duels with guys within 4 levels of me. I know my guy well and I know shaman tactics well, what can I say. Dispel + frost shock + lightning shield ftw.

Elemental spec btw.

Razoric

Banned
Wellington said:
Man you guys are so fast. I'm 20k exp away from level 38 with my shaman and I just entered feralas last night.

It is my first time through, but holy crap it's taking me forever. I'm on gilneas on a horde guild called tempest. We're not even close to being able to raid properly yet. There are about 6 guys between 60 and 70.

My only problem is that it looks like Shamen have the worst end game and PVP utility. I still have my level 31 hunter and I started working on a priest, but it's going to stink raising these guys to 70 because of going with a 'not so good' class.

All that said, I am undefeated in PVP duels with guys within 4 levels of me. I know my guy well and I know shaman tactics well, what can I say. Dispel + frost shock + lightning shield ftw.

A lot of class balance is actually dependent on the player IMO. And it sounds like you're pretty damn good with one.

I'd keep the faith and take the Shamen up to 70... I think you'll be fine.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Welly,

I don't know much about the horde side of things, however I do know the shaman class. Leveling the shaman was awesome and very fast. For your purposes (since I know your girlfriend (or could be wife not sure) I would suggest buying the Joanas 1-70 Horde guide out there. Also if you want to discuss the guide more in detail hit me on AIM. The guide is awesome because it gives you step by step what quests you should pick up to be the most efficient. To me those guides are awesome. If leveling is your goal these are the only way to go. Otherwise just take your time and enjoy the flavor.

As far as the shammy you really have to realize what type of class you're rolling. They are a support class (while doing decent dps if elemental.) However I was enhancement all the way to 70 and a week into 70. But elemental is just amazing once you hit 70. You can fulfill your roll as support with heroism / totems and still do great dps. If you go resto I can't really comment as much. However I went resto for our Karazhan run last night as an offhealer, and that I was. I ran out of mana on the first boss with 20% of his life to go. So you definitely have to be well geared. I only hadd +549 healing though.

Shammy's are incredibly dependant on gear. Most classes can manage well without top notch gear whereas Shamans lack signifianctly without gear, but with are pretty awesome.

In pvp however shamans are so far crap. There's a couple holy shamans in the top arenas. Not so many elementals and 0 enhancement. Pretty sad. The only specs without representation are ret pally's and enhancement shammys D:

Razoric

Banned
the guides are awesome... i took my hunter from 50-54 in about 3 days loading up on quests. last night i had 14 completed quests in my quest listing... when i turned them in i made around 80k in xp.... im over halfway to 55 because of that :lol

yacobod

Banned
vumpler said:
I would suggest buying the Joanas 1-70 Horde guide out there. Also if you want to discuss the guide more in detail hit me on AIM. The guide is awesome because it gives you step by step what quests you should pick up to be the most efficient. To me those guides are awesome. If leveling is your goal these are the only way to go. Otherwise just take your time and enjoy the flavor.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

do not buy the guide

just download it :D

i believe if you look back like a page or 2 ago in this thread, you will find out where you can get it

Meier

I've only followed the guide here and there, but I gotta admit that it's pretty awesome. If I did it exclusively in all my time on WoW since it was mentioned here, I'd definitely be about 60 or so right now instead of 52.

Razoric

Banned
Meier said:
I've only followed the guide here and there, but I gotta admit that it's pretty awesome. If I did it exclusively in all my time on WoW since it was mentioned here, I'd definitely be about 60 or so right now instead of 52.

I use the guide basically for the questing only... and ill def quit using it and jump on instances for a few levels (to change it up).

But everyone should have a guide like that so, at the very least, they can see what the good quests are (ie worth the time / xp).

My first time through WoW I remember doing quests that took hours to do and had little reward at the end. Especially the 30-50 run. Christ what a pain those levels were.

madara

Ugh, I can only stand about hour of Hellfire before I want to leave for the old world. Mob aggro is insane, I must have died now 11 times even with tools of shield, fear and run trinket. Directions on quest are terrible. Still looking Forge Camp Mageddon, not on map and you cant really run around much here at 60, reason in point for all flight paths. Upgrades are nice, bomber quests were fun but since this game really has no community and I cant even get people to talk in general let alone group up I can see myself not being able do half these. Good example was that rescue goblins quest, some of those orcs came in 4s, the casters doing up 700 a hit and then some stupid worm comes out from behind ground that was my best pull too. Wanted Master Kruush, forget that, mobs all over place. Sigh, I miss Winterspring I can see why folks that didnt reroll characters got bored with TBC so fast, hopefully it changes alot soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom