• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

zam

Flesh Into Gear said:
I have to drop in and say that toy train set really was the best 250g I ever spent. I have yet to lose on a boss if I drop that shit before the fight.

also, bunch of male gnomes standing at the bank + train set = best thing in this world
Drop it in the AH when it's packed or during a 25-man raid when waiting for people :D

Richiban

Hit 74 a few nights ago and popped into Dalaran, which I've decided is the city where my computer goes to die. That location chugs my computer like it ain't no thang.

Wow, the music in Dalaran. I kind of liked TBC music, but so far LK music has been blowing the previous expansion out of the water.

Had a bad experience with a PUG a few days ago. Consisted of a druid tank, Unholy DK, Ret Pally, myself (a rogue) and a holy Pally healing. After the first set of trash in Drak'Tharon, the ret pally demanded a damage report, and of course, I was behind the DK and the Ret pally. I was also behind the tank, but I didn't worry too much about him only because he was a level 78 and I was a lowly 74. After the DPS report came out, the DK and the Ret instantly demanded that I be kicked from the group due to my low DPS output, and kept arguing for my dismissal through the whole instance. After every boss fight, they popped up a damage report and complained to the tank that I was pretty much useless and that they could really be 4 manning it. I did eventually get booted, but only because I stood back and watched them wipe on King Dred after listening to the DK say I was useless again.

Why why why do these people exist on this game!? I just want to have fun and play it. My guild is ridiculously small because we only have RL friends in it, so my instancing is only with pick ups. The friggin' DK and Ret paladin where 2 levels ahead of me for crying out loud.

Or maybe I truly do suck =P

Richiban said:
Hit 74 a few nights ago and popped into Dalaran, which I've decided is the city where my computer goes to die. That location chugs my computer like it ain't no thang.

Wow, the music in Dalaran. I kind of liked TBC music, but so far LK music has been blowing the previous expansion out of the water.

Had a bad experience with a PUG a few days ago. Consisted of a druid tank, Unholy DK, Ret Pally, myself (a rogue) and a holy Pally healing. After the first set of trash in Drak'Tharon, the ret pally demanded a damage report, and of course, I was behind the DK and the Ret pally. I was also behind the tank, but I didn't worry too much about him only because he was a level 78 and I was a lowly 74. After the DPS report came out, the DK and the Ret instantly demanded that I be kicked from the group due to my low DPS output, and kept arguing for my dismissal through the whole instance. After every boss fight, they popped up a damage report and complained to the tank that I was pretty much useless and that they could really be 4 manning it. I did eventually get booted, but only because I stood back and watched them wipe on King Dred after listening to the DK say I was useless again.

Why why why do these people exist on this game!? I just want to have fun and play it. My guild is ridiculously small because we only have RL friends in it, so my instancing is only with pick ups. The friggin' DK and Ret paladin where 2 levels ahead of me for crying out loud.

no thats....that's WoW alright. I'm sure everyone here could fill up an entire seperate thread with horror stories. I know I've had a few experinces that made me want to quit, I even did for 6 months once just because of a bad PUG. If shit starts getting bad dont wait around and take it just leave imo. I consider myself lucky that although I'm in a casual guild I'm comfortable enough with the peoplele I play with that all we do is goof off but still get shit done. I usually dont have to rely on the dregs of the server.

Cipherr

Richiban said:

Blah thats a PUG for you. Dont worry about it, just keep heading to 80 man. Its likely there was a drop they were afraid of you winning or something over them thats was the main motivation for them whining anyway.

lexi

Banned
Richiban said:

This has already been quoted ad infinitum, but it's likely because they were AOEing on every pull, there's not too much a rogue can do in these cases to keep on par with classes with AOE. At least not until the next patch.

Alex

Flight Paths are soo fucking long, ugh. It's taken me over 10 mins to fly from fucking Grizzly Hills to Dalaran. At least I can get Cold Weather flying in one more level.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Richiban said:

Had an experience like this except I was on the opposite end of you, I was tanking H-AN and our two frost mages that we PUGed with couldnt DPS enough through the timed gauntlet right at the beginning. Started blaming it on me and the healer because we weren't killing fast enough. Our one Rogue was out DPSing them. One didn't have a single piece of 80 gear on him.

I didn't really have the BEST level 70 gear, but I had at least ZA quality. Why do people insist on keeping their old stuff?

Farnack

Banned
Richiban said:

There are times when noobs have to be killed. Not saying it is you, but I had like warriors saying they could tank Oculus (level 81 elites) at level 75.

Lain

Farnack said:
There are times when noobs have to be killed. Not saying it is you, but I had like warriors saying they could tank Oculus (level 81 elites) at level 75.

I killed the first boss of The Oculus with a lvl 75 party while I was 78 and the party healer. The war had no problems tanking the lvl 81 bosses nor the lvl 78/80 trash at the start or after the first boss.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Azjol has been surprising a TON of peeps on heroic, since it's such a joke on normal. I've been in TWO heroic groups that have wiped on that chain pull over and over, and not understood why.

Both times we ended up calling it.

I was with pretty hardcore, BT/Sunwell-level raiders, too.

I've read up on the pull afterwards, and it's pretty fucking stupid. I bet it's going to be changed at some point. How it works is that the skirmishers target a random party member for TEN seconds. They can't be CC'd or pulled off. They CAN be stunned prior to rushing the random person, but that only delays - when the stun is up they still target.

Soo... if a clothie is targeted, it's pretty much an insta-wipe. It's fucking dumb. I'm a warlock and those skirmishers hit me for 7-9K per hit... I have a 15K health pool. So the healer has to heal through that for 10 seconds, AND keep the tank up as they tank the other two mobs, if I'm the one targeted.

With lots of DPS you can just burn down the skirmishers ASAP, but that doesn't really do a ton of good. It's gonna take 10 seconds to burn down the mob anyway, and by that time a cloth wearer is probably dead if they were targeted.

With certain group combos the pull is practically impossible (lots of casters, a holy pal healing, etc.) Come to think of it, the two times we wiped over and over was with pal healing. With a Druid it would probably be fine.

Farnack

Banned
Lain said:
I killed the first boss of The Oculus with a lvl 75 party while I was 78 and the party healer. The war had no problems tanking the lvl 81 bosses nor the lvl 78/80 trash at the start or after the first boss.
Uh, except the fact that you're hit rate is shit and your crit defence is beyond lame.

The tank will miss 20% of the time unless he has UBER hit rate.

So really, cut the crap. The numbers don't work out that a 75 can tank an 81.

Alex

The people in these pugs are, on average, hilariously stupid. Our first foray into Lich King was UK, which went amazingly well, smart players, friendly players, good start. Everything since then has been pretty iffy... I won't say horrible, because we've completed everything we've set out to, but the sheer...aura that lingers over you when you know you're in a party of total dummies is a failure in itself.

We did 3 runs of Drak Keep yesterday, first instance I wasn't healing in LK, so I got to play around as Ret a little in a dungeon, which was nice, but we had this total asshole of a Priest healing, and he was like fucking WHINING because he didn't want to heal my So/JoMartyr lashback or the Warlock who was lifetaping. I'm a 99.9% of the time healer, and I fucking hate tools that complain about that. Just keep the instance going...

Second run I was healing, and we couldn't find any variety in the DPS so we picked up a second DK. This DK sat there and proceeded to argue with my partner about how it was COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE for him to tank a dungeon since he was spec'd as Unholy (and not as Frost)... Had to kick him just to salvage remaining braincells and wait 10 minutes for another person to appear.

Third run was just annoying, but it wasnt bad, just had "one of those" people who simply refused to listen to loot rules about loot and shards that really aren't important anyway so it's tough to get uptight.

Typically in our runs we just have the people that want the shit to roll need, DE (me) rolls greed to shard which are rolled upon at the end, and the rest pass.

But I always seem to get at least one person who has to throw a wrench in everything.

Eric WK

Alex said:
Typically in our runs we just have the people that want the shit to roll need, DE (me) rolls greed to shard which are rolled upon at the end, and the rest pass.

But I always seem to get at least one person who has to throw a wrench in everything.

Yeah, I'll never understand how people don't understand or won't comply with something so simple.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Agree. There's just certain "unwritten rules" you pick up, after being on a few dungeon runs. I'm not a crazy longtime WoW player, but even I picked it all up after a couple BC dungeon runs with randoms:

- Need if it's an upgrade, otherwise pass if someone in the group can DE.
- DE does all his work at the end and mats are divided by /roll.

- For Primal Nethers/Frost Orbs, ASK first. I always say "Greed orb?" after boss drops. And someone is either like "yeah all greed" or "yeah all need" and then it's not a problem.

Raid marks are the same deal. Soooo many people are like "burn down skill first or X?" and I'm like "are you fucking kidding me?" I mean... I guess the person is just playing it safe by asking but jesus.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Perhaps I'm a bit bossy when doing instances but I ask if there is anyone leveling enchanting in the group. If a person says yes I'll tell them to need on all greens because he'll need them. Then ask him if there is anything he could enchant the group with. Orbs are "need" if you are gonna craft gear from it yourself or "greed" if not. Shards doesn't need to be rolled on since the enchanter is gonna need them to buy new formulas.

Oh, I'm a tank. People pretty much do as I say. I like things logical. And people seem to like my rules because I'm spammed every time I log on if I want to tank things. :p

Lain

Farnack said:
Uh, except the fact that you're hit rate is shit and your crit defence is beyond lame.

The tank will miss 20% of the time unless he has UBER hit rate.

So really, cut the crap. The numbers don't work out that a 75 can tank an 81.

Uh? The 75 warrior tanked the 81 boss, and we killed him. He didn't have problems tanking it (everyone else except me was 75 as well, so aggro wasn't really an issue). It wasn't a walk in the park, but it wasn't impossible.
It's not like I said every 75 can tank those bosses as well as a lvl 80, just that some (one) managed to tank them, so I don't see what kind of crap I should cut.

Eric WK

kinoki said:
Orbs are "need" if you are gonna craft gear from it yourself or "greed" if not. Shards doesn't need to be rolled on since the enchanter is gonna need them to buy new formulas.

Disagree on both counts.

Weenerz

Banned
I've cleared heroic Azjol-Nerub a few times on heroic, helps with a rogue stun-locking the skirmisher.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Strungabell

Pretty good after farming heroics since I hit 80. I have to tank since my guild is slow as balls at leveling.

Also Kinoki your loot rules for enchanters and the frozen orbs are bad. It's always greed. Shards are rolled for at the end. If the enchanter thinks he entitled to the shards, he can go solo the instances to get the drops to melt.

Farnack

Banned
Lain said:
Uh? The 75 warrior tanked the 81 boss, and we killed him. He didn't have problems tanking it (everyone else except me was 75 as well, so aggro wasn't really an issue). It wasn't a walk in the park, but it wasn't impossible.
It's not like I said every 75 can tank those bosses as well as a lvl 80, just that some (one) managed to tank them, so I don't see what kind of crap I should cut.
He doesn't generate the threat to even keep off healing threat. So unless he has hit rate of god with full tier 6.5, you didn't do it.

Been leveling a second Paladin on a Scroll of Resurrection on Thanksgiving Break thanks to a kind GAFer, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to re-activate and get Wrath of the Lich King after the end of the semester. I'm not absolutely 100% committed, but we'll see.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Eric WK said:
Disagree on both counts.

Well, I usually run instances with people who are pretty serious about playing the game so there is little to no fuss about it. Plus, I get free enchants for every spec for the enchanters that tag along in my heroic plows.

Most of us have been grinding heroic just to put our raiding gear together so there has been little fuss when someone has needed on an orb for a robe, hog or weapon craft. But, I guess that's what you get for getting a network of pretty dedicated people working between guilds.

Aeana

speedpop said:
I must say.. the Dragonblight Wrath Gate quest chain is so awesome. Northrend just keeps surprising me with each and every quest, as if they are out to please the lore fanatics like myself due to their disappointment that was The Burning Crusade outside of Nagrand lore.

Whilst I'd still love to see a Warcraft IV mainly due to lore issues, there's nothing that beats the immersion of being involved in the quests that shape a world's tale. Kudos to Metzen and the Blizzard crew for consistently providing excellence in Wrath of the Lich King.

I thought that was pretty awesome, but I think my absolute favorite quest line in the game so far has been the Hyldnir questline in the Storm Peaks that involves the Hyldsmeet and Thorim. The whole thing just felt so cool to me. I'm really loving the Norse influences in the vrykul all around.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Lain said:

lol, does anyone pay attention to that guy? I didn't have problems doing any dungeons and I was always under the level. In fact, If someone tried to tank a level 80 instance in 6.5 gear Id laugh them right out of my group. Every dumbass that I've seen try to do anything in any 70 gear has always been either beaten in DPS (My Rogue Friend in 80 blues beat a t6 mage for instance) or isn't at the defense cap and is getting destroyed.

We had a druid tank in full sunwell gear and did worse than me in my 80 blues and titansteel gear, he got hit for 10k almost every time. These people who are holding on to 70 gear blow my mind.

Eric WK

kinoki said:
Well, I usually run instances with people who are pretty serious about playing the game so there is little to no fuss about it. Plus, I get free enchants for every spec for the enchanters that tag along in my heroic plows.

Most of us have been grinding heroic just to put our raiding gear together so there has been little fuss when someone has needed on an orb for a robe, hog or weapon craft. But, I guess that's what you get for getting a network of pretty dedicated people working between guilds.

Well, sure, if you're running with people you know and such you might as well do things like that. But if I'm joining a PUG and a guy says only crafters can roll on orbs and the disenchanter is going to keep all of the shards, I'm going to tell him to fuck off.

Is it a huge deal? Not really. But I work just as hard for those kills and that loot and have just as much of a right to it. Professions shouldn't disqualify someone from rolling. That orb is 300g if I win it, but it's 300g a crafter saves from having to buy it too.

DarkJC

GDJustin said:
Raid marks are the same deal. Soooo many people are like "burn down skill first or X?" and I'm like "are you fucking kidding me?" I mean... I guess the person is just playing it safe by asking but jesus.

Don't fault the guy for asking, I've been in too many PUGs where people have different ideas of what's first. Of course, could be just a server thing.

Aeana said:
I thought that was pretty awesome, but I think my absolute favorite quest line in the game so far has been the Hyldnir questline in the Storm Peaks that involves the Hyldsmeet and Thorim. The whole thing just felt so cool to me. I'm really loving the Norse influences in the vrykul all around.
True dat, easily the best questline in the game. Everything about that was just so fucking epic. I hated the Vrykul crap in HF and BT, but the Hyldnir stuff really redeemed them. And the Valhalla stuff in Icecrown was great too.

No but really, Thorim's the best WoW npc ever.

Alex

I'm still questing so my opinion is still being forged on what zones I like best, but the aesthetics and area design in LK are the best of any video game ever made, IMO. Just amazing stuff.

I loved the Dragon hopping quest by Thorim's Tower but I don't think it comes close to taking back Under City. That whole quest was epic from the Wrathgate cutscene to when you get to swing on the King of Stormwind. That was just as exciting as watching a real fight break out. :lol

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Alex said:
I'm still questing so my opinion is still being forged on what zones I like best, but the aesthetics and area design in LK are the best of any video game ever made, IMO. Just amazing stuff.
They all match a lot better and still retain uniqueness, as opposed to Outlands zones which were each very different from the last.

Aeana said:

That quest chain left a bad taste in my mouth due to me being stuck in a pack of killstealing jerks when I was DESPERATE to get to 80 last week. Then I found out about Sons of Hodir rep. So yah.

Cipherr

kinoki said:

Ahh maybe I missed it but I didnt see where you mentioned that these were the rules if your running with guildies. It makes perfect sense now. As for a PUG though, its greed normally.

kinoki

Puncture said:
Ahh maybe I missed it but I didnt see where you mentioned that these were the rules if your running with guildies. It makes perfect sense now. As for a PUG though, its greed normally.

It ain't only guildies, people I pick up and play with but you get some nice inter-guild-cooperation that way. Enchanters get the most out of their profession and anyone who actually needs to get something crafted gets it without 4 others just wanting to sell it for gold. Anyone who needs anything crafted needs on the orbs. But I doubt it, I haven't been all that lucky and I still hand out Orbs for free to people who needs crafts. But I guess it can't be heaven for everyone. ^^

J-Rzez

Didn't get to run any heroics yet, in part to my guild being soooo far behind, and being on a dead sever there really are not too many people LFG, and the dreaded "pug" experiences of past. Not necessarily fighting over loot, or DPS like some people here have experienced, but more of the quality of the players. Either they don't know how to do something they did for 80 levels, or, they'll be afk every 2 minutes or just flat out leave after they down the boss they're after.

Soo, I've been leveling my profs now. Got engineering to 450 and made my Rogue the new epic helm which should last me into Naxx at least i hope. And now going to start collecting parts to build a mechano-hog. Probably to sell for a nice-nice profit hopefully lol. People paid 19,000g for a mammoth, there's probably people willing to pay that much for the bike. What people don't know is that it actually costs the engineer nearly 10,000g no matter what to make since you need to buy vendor parts at 1000g-1500g/pc. Let alone the other stuff involved lol. If not I'll keep it for myself just to annoy people with all the racket it makes.

Enchanting has been a bitch to level. I'm around 431 iirc, and the mats needed are insane. Especially considering I need mats that I haven't scored yet since I can't get into heroics at all. And I really wanted the sweet new enchants I bought but can't use since I'm not high enough like Berserker or whatever it's called. (400ap - 25% armor on proc, stacks).

Now I'm leveling up my DK, just shy of 73. Been leveling it's BS along the way, which I must say is much-much-much nicer this time around in profits and self-usefulness. There's a nice PVP set I'm going to make for myself at 78 to start with since the new season didn't start yet, and of course, no one's doing ANY pvp on my battlegroup yet for who knows what reason. I get into a SotA, "not enough players". Then I go to the barren wasteland on my server which is Wintergrasp, it's 12 horde on 6 ally, they get that ridiculous "tenacity" buff and waste people like no tomorrow. And then to top it off, the "orb" is glitched 80% of the time for the horde so we can't take it over : /

Overall though, I'm having fun. Though a couple things piss me off like all the damned recycled models they used this time. Seriously, the shits annoying. They make sooo much damned money and they can't do more-better models for stuff? Oh well. Back to the grind for my DK tom.

Anyways, here's my Rogue since everyone else is linking their toon. It's in all the old PVP gear atm for farming and I can't find anyone to make the 78 set yet lol. And, looks like many of the armory's stats are borked? Odd. Anyways...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Neofayt

lockii said:
This has already been quoted ad infinitum, but it's likely because they were AOEing on every pull, there's not too much a rogue can do in these cases to keep on par with classes with AOE. At least not until the next patch.

What's happening next patch? Are they buffing Waste o Energy, errr... Fan of Knives? If they are, to what?

Alex

All of my lovely gold is gone in one fell swoop. :( Had to buy 2x expert, artisan and cold weather flying training yesterday. Im going to be putting my professions on a halt as I'm just collecting all of the mats I can to sell.

Nooreo

30l2g52.jpg

since when did a stack of Mithril Ore go for 90 g's?^__^

Farnack

Banned
LAUGHTREY said:
lol, does anyone pay attention to that guy? I didn't have problems doing any dungeons and I was always under the level. In fact, If someone tried to tank a level 80 instance in 6.5 gear Id laugh them right out of my group. Every dumbass that I've seen try to do anything in any 70 gear has always been either beaten in DPS (My Rogue Friend in 80 blues beat a t6 mage for instance) or isn't at the defense cap and is getting destroyed.

We had a druid tank in full sunwell gear and did worse than me in my 80 blues and titansteel gear, he got hit for 10k almost every time. These people who are holding on to 70 gear blow my mind.
Lol, except he says level 75, which has crap gear at that point, and it's not just about gear, it's about levels. 6 levels below the mob has a miss rate of about 15-20%. Below 4 levels of a mob is crushable, and the chance of being critable is raised way beyond acceptable levels.

Can't hit, getting crushed and crit, no warrior can even hold the first boss of oculus.

So you noobs who think you can be the low level joining in a high level dungeon party, stop making people's lives miserable.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Puncture said:
Blah thats a PUG for you. Dont worry about it, just keep heading to 80 man. Its likely there was a drop they were afraid of you winning or something over them thats was the main motivation for them whining anyway.
welcome to the PUG experience. There's somethng to be said to play tank and get your GF to play healer. It shuts assholes right the fuck up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Weenerz said:
I've cleared heroic Azjol-Nerub a few times on heroic, helps with a rogue stun-locking the skirmisher.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eonar&n=Strungabell

Pretty good after farming heroics since I hit 80. I have to tank since my guild is slow as balls at leveling.

Also Kinoki your loot rules for enchanters and the frozen orbs are bad. It's always greed. Shards are rolled for at the end. If the enchanter thinks he entitled to the shards, he can go solo the instances to get the drops to melt.
i've never had an enchanter ask to keep the D/E shards.

Farnack said:
Lol, except he says level 75, which has crap gear at that point, and it's not just about gear, it's about levels. 6 levels below the mob has a miss rate of about 15-20%. Below 4 levels of a mob is crushable, and the chance of being critable is raised way beyond acceptable levels.

Can't hit, getting crushed and crit, no warrior can even hold the first boss of oculus.

So you noobs who think you can be the low level joining in a high level dungeon party, stop making people's lives miserable.
While I can't agree with the aggressive attitude, playing as a prot warrior, I agree that I'D be miserable trying to tank level 81 elite mobs at 75. You just can't hit them and your defense skill will be too low to avoid getting chain-critted. The only way i'd even be able to hold a mob's attention would be if DPS was slow, or I just chain-taunted the one guy I could hold. Besides, there's an avoidance gap because the mobs themselves just parry everything which drives you insane.

witness

So far on my pally I'm up to exaulted with Ebon Blade and revered with every other faction I want items from except for the Kirin Tor. I couldn't find their quartermaster for a long time but now thats the next one I'll work rep for to get the epic tanking gloves.

Been running heroics non stop, up to 22k unbuffed hp, I can't wait for the stamina buff to pallies in the next patch, want to see how much its gonna rise then. I got the epic shield from heroic CoT Strat, it looks amazing. Did violet hold heroic yesterday and we freakin wiped at 2% on the last boss, I didn't have it in me to do that entire place all over again. So pissed cause he drops epic tanking pants and a badass shield block trinket.

My shield block is low, why is this gear which helps out pallies and warriors so hard to find but you get all this tank gear that seems suited for DK's (high parry and dodge). My dodge is at 17%, parry at 16% and bock is at 10%.....what!? I'm not in crap gear, I'm in all heroic/emblem gear, I can tank the hell out of any heroic and this is the gear blizz offers up to tanks? I'm sure its good enough for naxx, we're gonna start this week, but ffs blizz made far too many tanking items with DK's in mind and forgot about pallies/warriors.

TomServo

Eric WK said:
Is it a huge deal? Not really. But I work just as hard for those kills and that loot and have just as much of a right to it. Professions shouldn't disqualify someone from rolling. That orb is 300g if I win it, but it's 300g a crafter saves from having to buy it too.

Yup. My first server, Azjol-Nerub, was an older server with sane loot rules. Roll need if you need a BoP, otherwise it's all greed. Crafting mat? Rare or epic BoE? Greed rolls regardless, because they can be sold and everyone needs gold. Unneeded BoPs were sharded, and shards were handed out to people that didn't get upgrades on the run. It was nice because at the very least you were going to get a shard for a run.

Only 77 on my new warlock, mostly PUGs since the guild is already clearing Naxx and farming heroics. PUG experiences haven't been too bad, there's usually one idiot in the group but as long as they're DPS (huntards) and not the tank or healer it's all doable. Seems like there are a lot of really bad tanks out there though, mostly warriors.

lexi

Banned
J-Rzez said:
What's happening next patch? Are they buffing Waste o Energy, errr... Fan of Knives? If they are, to what?

I believe fan of knives is having its cooldown removed, perhaps among other things.

But just to keep everything in balance and keep druids overpowered, swipe will be usable in cat form. :p

Lain

Farnack said:

I don't know if this answer is really right, but I've got to say it: You're full of shit.
Not because the theorycraft of what you're saying isn't true. It's true. A lvl 75 has a very hard time hitting a lvl 81 and the hits he takes hurt.
But you're full of shit because of the aggressive way you answered before and keep answering now (I wasn't aggressive at all in my first post, just stating something I did in reply to you making fun of a 75 that said he could tank the oculus... probably he couldn't have, but I just happened to have taken part in doing that and so posted).
You're also full of shit because you called me a liar since I did something you think it's not possible: I killed the first boss in The Oculus when I was 78 with a party full of level 75, and you did it not knowing a thing about the people I did it with and the gear they were wearing (you assume they are wearing crap gear? why? because they were lvl 75?). I didn't even say it was easy, I only said the warrior didn't have problems tanking, it doesn't mean he hit autoattack and went afk, just that as people attacked and I healed, he didn't lose aggro left and right, but I guess the hunter helped with that as well. When we engaged, we thought we'd wipe, but instead we killed him (and managed to pop the second boss which whooped us).
Is this too much for you to accept? Sheesh.

Xabora

Eteric Rice said:
That's the only abilities you use? :O

I have just about all of my abilities up. :|
All of them have a shift alt.

Blood Strike + Pest + Bloodboil
Obliterate + Death Strike
Plague Strike + Death Coil
Runic Strike + Auto Attack

Then to the right you see my mouse binds.

I like to keep my stuff condensed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom