• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beacon really is the best thing ever. Sacred shield is pretty rockin' too. It's not the greatest replacement for a true AoE heal but for emergency heals or shear output (can't wait to use it on Patchwerk), it's amazing. Holy shock + sub 1 second Holy Light on a dps that also heals your tank for 15K plus. OMG.

Lain

cubicle47b said:
Beacon really is the best thing ever. Sacred shield is pretty rockin' too. It's not the greatest replacement for a true AoE heal but for emergency heals or shear output (can't wait to use it on Patchwerk), it's amazing. Holy shock + sub 1 second Holy Light on a dps that also heals your tank for 15K plus. OMG.

I simply can't see it like that. When it works and the fight seems designed for it, it's pretty amazing. But it's not always usable like that. Doing Naxx yesterday along a Holy Priest and Resto Shaman, more were the heals they took away from me than the ones I was able to get in on when Beacon was active (but even when it wasn't, smart heals are smart). It was all good, since on Bosses it wasn't really needed (except when Gluth Decimated, having it on before, and holy shocking one of the 2 tanks to get the other at the same time followed by holy lights sure rocked) but it was annoying. I prefer Sacred Shield 10000 times more.

I love my DK but its so hard to get in groups or a guild (came back after a year hiatus) So I am rerolling a paladin, with there dps buff they seem like the best choice to fill any roll if you have the gear which is very nice, I just hope I can make it to BC because I hate leveling in azeroth.

Macattk15

GhostRidah said:
I love my DK but its so hard to get in groups or a guild (came back after a year hiatus) So I am rerolling a paladin, with there dps buff they seem like the best choice to fill any roll if you have the gear which is very nice, I just hope I can make it to BC because I hate leveling in azeroth.

Careful. There are a lot of retardadins that give the Ret Pallies a bad name .... which leads to most groups not desiring you in their groups unless you can make some good impressions somewhere along the line. Same goes for Fury / Arms warriors.

Was in a PUG Heroic Naxx this weekend .... the PUG cleared the spider wing ... and almost killed Patchwerk ... I was amazed.

Hope to clear 10 man Naxx tonight .... Sapphiron and KT are the only 2 left. Guild is struggling to get up to 25 members so we can do heroic Naxx. Sapphiron's Cleave has a HUGE angle to it.

Won

Did the Wrath Gate questline yesterday and wow, that sure was epic. Thrall is such a badass, but he needs a new armor as soon as possible. He looks like a level 30 warrior compared to everyone else. :lol

And boo @ Jaina. Stop that teleporting crap. It just started to get fun!

Also hit 77 with my DK and I still lack 3k gold for the 280% flying. I hate you Blizzard. :(

TomServo

Hit 80 on Thursday night, and jumped right into heroics on Friday. Even got my new character's first epic from King Ymiron.

As someone who skipped TBC, I'm really digging the concept of heroics and the reduced rep grinds (compared to vanilla). Even on the runs where nothing drops for you, it's nice to at least get some badges, some rep for the faction of your choosing, and the chance to roll on a frozen orb at the end. The Alliance on my server also seems to have zero ability to win Wintergrasp, so I'm already nearing 200 stone keeper's shards.

I'm starting to pay attention to my dps, and installed Recount for the first time. Still in quest reward blues for the most part, with a handful of heroic drops. I'm doing steady 1600dps on the heroic dummy in Undercity. No buffs, just Fel Armor. I'm following the affliction rotation that the various theorycraft sites consider ideal. Not sure what else I can do at this point besides upgrade my gear.

Weenerz

Banned
Finally got to dps my first raid (guild tanks took forever to gear up). It was 25 man naxx and I was averaging 3300 dps on boss fights. So glad I get to dps again.

Macattk15 said:
Careful. There are a lot of retardadins that give the Ret Pallies a bad name .... which leads to most groups not desiring you in their groups unless you can make some good impressions somewhere along the line. Same goes for Fury / Arms warriors.

Was in a PUG Heroic Naxx this weekend .... the PUG cleared the spider wing ... and almost killed Patchwerk ... I was amazed.

Hope to clear 10 man Naxx tonight .... Sapphiron and KT are the only 2 left. Guild is struggling to get up to 25 members so we can do heroic Naxx. Sapphiron's Cleave has a HUGE angle to it.
yea but at 80 im mostly going holy or protection, I just want to level off ret since its the best for leveling so I hear, like I said before I barely touched a paladin, the times I did sucked so bad because it was a pain for me to level.

Evlar

Banned
StoOgE said:
Just bought the battle chest.

So much for playing the game tonight. I get to spend the next 10 hours installing patches :lol

and I haven't even touched Burning Crusade yet. :lol
Buying WotLK would have saved you almost all of that patching.

GhostRidah said:

Really? I get group invites almost instantly after joining LFG. Possibly because I'm the only DK in the universe happily willing to tank.

Farnack

Banned
DeathNote said:
Is there a mod that lets you move party bars out of a raid?
If you like using Blizzard's UI, there's an addon called move anything, or move everything, or something like that. >_>;;

But practically every unit frames UI will have this option, and even turning it off entirely in raids.
Lain said:
I simply can't see it like that. When it works and the fight seems designed for it, it's pretty amazing. But it's not always usable like that. Doing Naxx yesterday along a Holy Priest and Resto Shaman, more were the heals they took away from me than the ones I was able to get in on when Beacon was active (but even when it wasn't, smart heals are smart). It was all good, since on Bosses it wasn't really needed (except when Gluth Decimated, having it on before, and holy shocking one of the 2 tanks to get the other at the same time followed by holy lights sure rocked) but it was annoying. I prefer Sacred Shield 10000 times more.
Whytf are you using holy lights for when you're getting beaten on the heals. It sounds more like your raid is shitty at healing assignment and have no idea what beacon of light does.

Macattk15

Weenerz said:
Finally got to dps my first raid (guild tanks took forever to gear up). It was 25 man naxx and I was averaging 3300 dps on boss fights. So glad I get to dps again.

I was almost at 4k on Patchwerk as TG Fury ... I've always been able to DPS thank god. Since a good friend of mine is the guild leader and a Prot Warrior. This was in a PUG Naxx 25 too .... PUG's clearing 25 man raids sure are weird.

Hope to kill the bastard that is Sapphiron tonight ... we pulled him twice. Didn't fair too well ... People getting cleave'd by his huge radius cleave basically did us in, because the tank didn't run through Sapphiron and tank him opposite side of the raid.

PatzCU

cubicle47b said:

Plus, if you have the glyph for Holy Light, it does 10% of the heal to all targets within 5yrds of the healed target. While these don't really bring Pallies in line with Priests or Druids, it's still nice to have *some* kind of method to heal multiple targets.

EDIT: Can someone recommend a mod for me that gives me a clear view of my cooldowns on other targets? It would be nice to see when my Beacon of Light, Sacred Shield, and Judgment of Light were all off their designated targets. As of now, I have to click on the tank to see how much time Beacon of Light has left, there has to be a better way.

Xabora

Weenerz said:
DEE PEE ESS!
33vydc2.jpg

:D

Also which spec are ya?

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Evlar said:
Buying WotLK would have saved you almost all of that patching.

Yeah, and I will buy it eventually, but I was told there is no point since I'm just level 10 and I assume it will take a while to get where I need it.

I am also going to try out a few clasess/races before I get too involved with one. I kinda like my bullguy warrior, but I am always a warrior in these sorts of games and may want to try something else out.

Edit: what server does GAF play on?

Macattk15

Xabora said:
DEE PEE ESS!
33vydc2.jpg

:D

Also which spec are ya?

I think he is a Warrior, not a DK.

But yeah, with Whirlwind Glyph and all the buffs to Whirlwind damage ... I've pulled some crazy DPS on trash packs spamming it and Cleave ... like in the 7k range.

25 mans I generally fall back down to right around 4k.

Still yet to see a rogue doing decent damage. What did Blizzard do to them? Even rogues that I knew in TBC that could do awesome DPS .... do crap DPS now.

Macattk15

StoOgE said:
Yeah, and I will buy it eventually, but I was told there is no point since I'm just level 10 and I assume it will take a while to get where I need it.

I am also going to try out a few clasess/races before I get too involved with one. I kinda like my bullguy warrior, but I am always a warrior in these sorts of games and may want to try something else out.

Edit: what server does GAF play on?

Warrior is a tough one to level if you don't have the gear to support it.

As for easy leveling ... I'd suggest a Hunter or a Warlock.

Lain

PatzCU said:
EDIT: Can someone recommend a mod for me that gives me a clear view of my cooldowns on other targets? It would be nice to see when my Beacon of Light, Sacred Shield, and Judgment of Light were all off their designated targets. As of now, I have to click on the tank to see how much time Beacon of Light has left, there has to be a better way.

Maybe Classtimer? I haven't been able to configure it for keeping the timers going for targets after I switch them, but it should be able to.
For buffs, I've put Sacred Shield on Beacon on Pitbull, so the icon with the ticking time is always visible on the party group bars, but If I can get Classtimer to show it, it would be alot better.

TomServo

Macattk15 said:
Warrior is a tough one to level if you don't have the gear to support it.

As for easy leveling ... I'd suggest a Hunter or a Warlock.

Warlock is probably the easiest class I've leveled. Affliction spec lets you move from mob to mob nonstop. A friend of mine (who plays a rogue) logged in on my PC, looked through my bags, and asked "where's your food and water". Don't need them.

Rogue was easy from 1-60 in vanilla because there seemed to be a lot of great quest reward blues for rogues, and stealth makes some quests trivial.

I didn't expect to level as fast as I did though with the changes made from 1-70 xp gains. I thought I'd be around 55 at WotLK's launch, ended up at 79. If I could do it over again I'd pick a healing class. Maybe I'll roll an alt and send them some BoA items next time I get called out on a long road trip. Laptop works fine for questing, chokes on most instances.

Xabora

Macattk15 said:
I think he is a Warrior, not a DK.

But yeah, with Whirlwind Glyph and all the buffs to Whirlwind damage ... I've pulled some crazy DPS on trash packs spamming it and Cleave ... like in the 7k range.

25 mans I generally fall back down to right around 4k.

Still yet to see a rogue doing decent damage. What did Blizzard do to them? Even rogues that I knew in TBC that could do awesome DPS .... do crap DPS now.
Ahh, I've never counted DPS on trash packs. :lol

Although I thought he was a DK... guess I was wrong. >_<

the_gr8mitypoo

Neo Member
Having some troubles in my guild. We have about 20ish 80's now and me and another guy have been running a "guild" naxx this past week because official raids don't start till Tuesday. We've been taking the crew we normally run heroics with a few more "geared" people and pugging a healer all week and have cleared all the way to sapph. The problem is all these people who have just hit 80 are signing up for raids and not running heroics or even level 80 instances to increase there gear level.
We are trying to talk the guild leader into letting the crew we have stay as one group and run on our own time. I mean thats fair. We worked hard, got geared, and learned the fights. Unfortunately the guild leader is the "main tank" and just recently hit 80 and is not defense capped.
I personally do not want to waste my raid ID on a group of fresh 80's that aren't going to be able to do naxx.

I have a couple of options.

A top end guild is recruiting warlocks and have already cleared 25 man naxx. I could join that guild and get in immediately, because i have a few friends in that guild that have been tryin to get me to join. I really like the people we've been running 10man with. Its a really relaxed and easy going crew.

I could stick with the guild and quite possible get screwed over in the coming weeks.

Or we could break off and from a small guild capable of doing 10 mans every week.

So GAF if you took the time to read all that, what do you think?

Macattk15

the_gr8mitypoo said:
Having some troubles in my guild. We have about 20ish 80's now and me and another guy have been running a "guild" naxx this past week because official raids don't start till Tuesday. We've been taking the crew we normally run heroics with a few more "geared" people and pugging a healer all week and have cleared all the way to sapph. The problem is all these people who have just hit 80 are signing up for raids and not running heroics or even level 80 instances to increase there gear level.
We are trying to talk the guild leader into letting the crew we have stay as one group and run on our own time. I mean thats fair. We worked hard, got geared, and learned the fights. Unfortunately the guild leader is the "main tank" and just recently hit 80 and is not defense capped.
I personally do not want to waste my raid ID on a group of fresh 80's that aren't going to be able to do naxx.

A top end guild is recruiting warlocks and have already cleared 25 man naxx. I could join that guild and get in immediately, because i have a few friends in that guild that have been tryin to get me to join. I really like the people we've been running 10man with. Its a really relaxed and easy going crew.

I could stick with the guild and quite possible get screwed over in the coming weeks.

Or we could break off and from a small guild capable of doing 10 mans every week.

Wait a week and see how it turns out and either stay or bail based on the outcomes of this week.

Naxx 10 is also insanely easy ... well most parts of it .... i'd be willing to venture that fresh 80's in instance blues have a good shot of clearing it, maybe the tanks with a bit more gear ... AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A BRAIN.

Though I'd probably just go to the top end guild unless the guild I'm currently in has friends in it ... real life or gaming friends.

Richiban

Macattk15 said:

Tell me about it. I feel like my rogue got the ultimate bitch slap in the expansion. Suddenly a pure dps class is getting spanked every which way by every other class. I can never top up my DPS to compete anymore. I've specced and respecced and bought new gear and got GAF to give me pointers, and finally was running Kara, Hyjal and BT and was doing darn good. Never was the top DPS'er, but was in the top 10 at least in a 25 man.

Now, I am the fool that is pitied, as monsieur T would say.

J-Rzez

Macattk15 said:

They did jack shit to them, period. Some bosses are also "poison immune", thus negating a TON of the mut rogues DPS. Which, most Rogues still feel "forced into" by blizzard. They really shit all over them, and it was noted, and complained about in Beta. But Blizzard doesn't use data from Beta to fix things, as they've proved numerous times with this xpac. Rogues are doing junk DPS like in Beta, Hunters are doing vastly more DPS than everyone else as like in Beta. So much for normalization, such a joke.

Blizzard really fucked up a couple classes with this xpac. Rogues were one of them, as they're useless in raid utility, and DPS. No reason to have one there. TotT is a joke, their "buffs" are a joke, just like their DPS.

Between the destruction of classes, the ez-mode that heroics/raids are seeming to be, the even more recycled item models, the false advertising of new dances, I'm really disappointed and feel cheated big time. They know they can milk their consumers and they'll take it with a smile on their face and a broomstick up their ass, and it's starting to show. The zones/environments are great, but man, everything else is a massive failure to me. The honeymoon's (launch) over it seems for me, and I'm actually more disgusted than anything. NOT to mention the fuck-shop that PVP is now. Any balance they came to achieve up until the revisions of stats/classes/talents of this xpac is all out the window, and is worse than ever.

witness

So I got my DK to 71 today, I've been leveling him like a mad man. After all the stress of raid tanking and constant heroics its nice to just be leveling again. I will not make him a tank though, ever, I will not have a 2 80 tanks. The DK is extremely fun, more fun than leveling my pally as ret, which surprises the hell out of me considering I played a 80 premade DK on beta for a long time and wasn't too thrilled.

Well time for naxx, blah.....

traveler

Not Wario
Won said:
Did the Wrath Gate questline yesterday and wow, that sure was epic. Thrall is such a badass, but he needs a new armor as soon as possible. He looks like a level 30 warrior compared to everyone else. :lol

And boo @ Jaina. Stop that teleporting crap. It just started to get fun!

Also hit 77 with my DK and I still lack 3k gold for the 280% flying. I hate you Blizzard. :(

I actually refused to fight during that scene simply because of how friggin idiotic Varian was. I thought Jaina should have done it sooner. :lol

Cipherr

I havent seen any rogues breaking 4k in 10 mans or 3k in heroics (just the boss fight parses not trash) either. In fact they seem to just be doing the same numbers dps wise that they were doing BC.

Which I suppose isnt a nerf, but consider that most pure dps is now doing 2 to 4 times what we were doing at 70 right now in Heroic gear and a few pieces of T7. It really sucks watching our good rogues in Naxx runs right now. We know they are skilled because they raided with us for years. But they cant put up the numbers atm. And then lop on all the seemingly melee unfriendly fights in Naxx (woops offtank strafed an inch to far from Patchwerk Mr. Rogue, and now you get WTFHateful struck 1 shot. Enjoy the fight from the ground for the next 2 minutes mate!)

J-Rzez

Puncture said:
I havent seen any rogues breaking 4k in 10 mans or 3k in heroics (just the boss fight parses not trash) either. In fact they seem to just be doing the same numbers dps wise that they were doing BC.

Which I suppose isnt a nerf, but consider that most pure dps is now doing 2 to 4 times what we were doing at 70 right now in Heroic gear and a few pieces of T7. It really sucks watching our good rogues in Naxx runs right now. We know they are skilled because they raided with us for years. But they cant put up the numbers atm. And then lop on all the seemingly melee unfriendly fights in Naxx (woops offtank strafed an inch to far from Patchwerk Mr. Rogue, and now you get WTFHateful struck 1 shot. Enjoy the fight from the ground for the next 2 minutes mate!)

By all means post this on their horrible forums, especially the meters, along with that they were doing great DPS before, and are skilled. I'd love to see that douche bag Ghostcrawler try to defuse the situation.

etiolate

Banned
I am thinking of respeccing my Ele shaman finally. The two main things keeping me from doing it are the fact that I always really liked Elemental and being a caster, and that I've rolled on caster gear lately in raids and then wouldn't be using it. Me and the Pally healer discussed the caster shield drop in Naxx and he said he'd take the badge sheild and I can have the Naxx one if it drops. So it drops, I take it and its a great shield, but as we are already moving into 25 man I am getting distanced on DPS.

What really bugged me was that our resto shaman specced enhancement for Maylgos, due to needing more dps, and in rep reward blues, with just Pride and Greed being his only epics, he easily out dpsed me. It's the same friggin class and I can't even keep up with an Enhance shaman in off-spec blues. Before WotLK, I was routinely a top DPSer, and coming into Naxx and through 10 man, I could do the same. It's just trailing off now and Blizzard's comments give me no faith in an effective change.

Choice is go Resto or Enhance.

the_gr8mitypoo said:

The fuck? Getting to 80 RENEWED my drive to play. Hell, 30 minutes later I was respecced from leveling Holy to raid healing Holy and healing thru H. HoL. What you're describing is a BAD sign that they're not even hungry for Emblem loot or 10 man Sarth/Malygos/Naxx/Archavon (much of which is best in slot for any occasion).

Hero

I retired my Rogue of three years when Ghostcrawler failed to address any problems that all the Rogues in Beta had. I made a huge thread on the Damage Dealing forum and basically he said that the team felt Rogues were "on top" in terms of PVE and competitive in PVP. It's funny because now he's backtracked to saying "We're taking a hard look at Rogue PVE DPS right now."

Well its a good thing my guild is down to 2 rogues, one of which is me

In the Summer there were 3 raiding rogues and we'd sometimes have to fight for 2 spaces....but then one rogue disappeared and the other one decided to play a warlock in Wrath...and one of the non-raiding rogues decided he wanted to play more and dinged 80 in 3 days =/

Our first crack at 25-man Naxx should be interesting seeing as how I'm lacking some gear at the moment....go go go T6

etiolate

Banned
Eh. I know rogues mostly have single target dps as their tools, but eventually you will scale and I think the rogue community is suffering a bit of a reality check that most others have been on for awhile. Rogues could be pvp kings and pve dps kings at the end of BC. There were many specs and classes that had nowhere to belong before. Moonkins and Ret are just now worth their time. Right now rogues have pvp and lessened raid dps. That is a lot better than many other classes in the game, and the pve scaling will likely be fixed for rogues. There is at least a history of Rogue prowess to suggest the community will get their way.

People are so dependent on buffs that all this qqing is just retarded. Rogues can top the charts. Period, they can. End of statement. If someone is having issues, it's on them.

Hero

etiolate said:
Eh. I know rogues mostly have single target dps as their tools, but eventually you will scale and I think the rogue community is suffering a bit of a reality check that most others have been on for awhile. Rogues could be pvp kings and pve dps kings at the end of BC. There were many specs and classes that had nowhere to belong before. Moonkins and Ret are just now worth their time. Right now rogues have pvp and lessened raid dps. That is a lot better than many other classes in the game, and the pve scaling will likely be fixed for rogues. There is at least a history of Rogue prowess to suggest the community will get their way.

If going by the last expansion is any indicator. "eventually you will scale" means an entire year before Rogues are competitive DPS. While Rogues were on top by the end of TBC they were pretty much bottom of the barrel for the first half.

Son of Godzilla said:
People are so dependent on buffs that all this qqing is just retarded. Rogues can top the charts. Period, they can. End of statement. If someone is having issues, it's on them.

Oh, they can top the charts right now. But the circumstances are that you have to have two or more Rogues specced one way that takes advantage of a bug that is either going to get fixed or have an entire talent removed completely. And even then it's only competitive with Hunters and Mages DPS right now, who offer more utility, buffs and AOE.

TomServo

Are the servers down for maintenance today? I logged on this morning before work around 5AM PST to try and see what the daily heroic was and was surprised that there was no message about shutdown.

Kletian

Ugh, my guild is in desperate desperate need of healers. We have a grand total of 4 in the entire guild. A Paladin and Priest that I would trust with my life, a Shaman that's too busy leveling an alt to worry with gearing himself up for heroics/naxx and a Druid who's barely around or is so busy PUGing that he's saved himself to all the worthwhile instances that day.

It's very frustrating to see 15-20 level 80's on only one of which may be a healer, if I wasnt such good friends with the core group of players in the guild I'd just say screw it and find a new one.

So yeah Gaf, if theres anyone wanting to transfer to a pretty casual guild, and is very understandable (i.e. non-elitist) when it comes to wipes (and there would be a lot ;-p) look me up.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Hunters and Mages are both really powerful atm, Death Knights may be doing a little too much dps too.

Locks and rogues are lucky to be in the top 10 in a Heroic raid

Lord Phol

Wryxian said:
Well we agree that swapping talent specs isn't quite enough. No use having a whole load of glyphs for your tanking spec that are almost useless when you're dealing damage, for example. We'd also like to swap over action bars too -- it'd be a pain if you're trying to Mind Flay and you end up trying to Flash Heal!

So yes we have taken these kind of considerations into account and we'd like the feature to do more than "just" swap talent specs.

Because it is a bit more featured than originally mentioned, we'll be needing to do a bit more work on it before we can share it with you. So we're hoping to bring this feature to you in our next major content patch, but only if we're happy enough with it to make it live.
Source: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=6986533263&pageNo=1&sid=1#13

Yay it might be out sooner than we think, for better or for worse :eek:.

etiolate said:

Couldn't have worded it better myself, though I think that applies to most classes, people just like to whine no matter what.

TomServo

dave is ok said:
Locks and rogues are lucky to be in the top 10 in a Heroic raid

Not heroic raids, but what's killing me (scrub lock) in heroic dungeons is how many of the fights require (or at least go smoother with) constant movement. Golem / elemental in Gundrak, mage in VH, etc. If they don't require movement it seems like they move you (ie Cyanigosa in VH). With cast times from 1.5s to 2.3s on everything but instant cast stuff my dps falls through the floor when I have to move around.

I'm not asking to /faceroll, it's just frustrating. Rogues, DKs, mages are happily attacking while moving, I'm trying to determine if I can stop for a few seconds (an eternity in some of those fights) to get off a shadow bolt and/or haunt to keep shadow embrace up.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Macattk15 said:
This was in a PUG Naxx 25 too .... PUG's clearing 25 man raids sure are weird.
i think it's because the player base is more experienced on average now. blizzard probably have nerfed raid difficulty too, but i think just the overall skill across entire realms gradually increases the longer the game is out.

Macattk15

TomServo said:
Are the servers down for maintenance today? I logged on this morning before work around 5AM PST to try and see what the daily heroic was and was surprised that there was no message about shutdown.

I believe every Tuesday is server maintenance day ... so yes, they'll be down for the morning.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Son of Godzilla said:
In a five man, sure. In a ten man, maybe. In a twenty-five man raid with competent and geared player: not a chance.

Evlar

Banned
Jewelcrafting is going to take fucking forever to skill up on my server. Got from 1 to 120 last night for ~20 gold, not bad, but the trade materials for stuff beyond this point gets harder and harder to find in the AH. I'll probably mine most of it myself.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
the_gr8mitypoo said:

The 10 people who run heroics and can clear naxx are the most important players in a guild. Every guild has one. They push the guild further.

My guild had 10 friends(4 were previous top guild masters on the server) that controlled the guild and could clear 10 man naxx. Then they started puging 25mans and eventually sucked up another guild they met while doing so that could 10 man nax also.

We're now going to start double running 10 mans(since there are two 10 man cores), and single running 25mans.

I would say... break off, control a guild, find another 10man guild clearing nax by puging 25mans and become one.

It's the best way of meeting skilled players, keeping the relaxed feel, and not having to gear up scrubby lazy 80's. I also think it's better than joining a big elite guild and losing what the 10 of you worked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom