• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

firex

that's why it'd be funny to outdps people as a troll warrior, or kill them in pvp or something. Everybody says you gotta be tauren/orc/undead depending upon your preferences, which is why the troll would be fun. also I don't even really like the other troll class combos.

yacobod

Banned
i prefer horde over alliance, but some alliance races are good imo

gnome males have the best /dance animation in game, dwarf males are good usually look good in tier gear, female space goats are awesome, and humans look good in particular the females with the big tits n wide hips

but overal horde wins with orcs, ud, and trolls

i dont have any trolls, but i know trolls used to make pretty great hunters at 60 with the +5 to bows

and i'm pretty sure berserking is good for casters, so troll mages, priests, and shaman would be great, plus the troll male has a cool casting animation

firex

trolls actually have overall good racials now, but they aren't so good for hunters anymore. beast damage is good while leveling a troll, and maybe good if they add in more beast mobs to raids in the future (probably not, but you never know). berserking is a decent cooldown, although it's tough for me to take it over blood fury at least. it's a good dps cooldown though, and 10% haste is always pretty good. that new passive they have that reduces snare/root duration by 15% is nice since it stacks with other snare/root duration reduction effects, too. but most people say orc/tauren/undead because of their racials making them better overall for warriors. although the nerfed endurance doesn't make tauren the overwhelming choice for warriors anymore. which is fine by me since I hate tauren animations.

I wish the health regen applied to mana, too, even at a reduced rate. then troll casters would be a little bit better. it's kind of funny though because they're like the ultimate warlock race, but they can't be warlocks.

I never feel threatened if I'm out doing dillies and there's a troll around. Even if he's in a good horde guild and vastly out gears me, Trolls just don't look like they'd start shit. And usually, they never do.

Tauren are cool too. Undead I kill on sight.

I'm not arguing that TG is OP. I was just poking at his logic that a flawed dps spec should for some magical reason have priority over another dps spec.

Rets make up for it by making Wars their playthings in PvP

explodet

What disappointed me about trolls is that you can't make a hunter that uses throwing weapons, like the axe throwers in Warcraft 2. They even had the throwing racial at release!

They did an all right job at making the troll racials useful - except for Regeneration - all it does is make you gain more health when you eat. SO OP!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Pet Peeve No. 2:

The sound that Hammer of the Righteous makes.

Sounds like the goddamn liberty bell.

itxaka

Defeatist
Question:

At what level I can get a mount (not flying one)?

I want to get to places early goddam

Another:

Does it matter wich things I do learn? I know about the 2 job limit, but I don't know if it means anything if I learn low level abilities I won't be able to get higher or useful ones later in the game.

Other one:

I am doing low-level missions (just starting) and on some of them I am getting my ass owned because the creatures I have to kill are 4 levels higher than I am. Is there anything I can do besides grinding?

And the last one:

How can I get into a group/guild of nice people that take stupid noobs like me in? Anyone knows the best places/guys to do it?

firex

you get a mount at 30. for professions (I swear when you said "2 jobs" I was about to ask if you meant to post this in a FF11 thread) I really honestly say just take 2 gathering professions and use them to make money. typically most people take one of mining/herbalism, and the other one is skinning, so they don't have to swap mineral/herb tracking all the time.

If you get quests that are orange or red, either go to a new zone or search elsewhere in your zone for other quests. It's very rare that you get quests that are 4+ levels above you in a zone.

itxaka

Defeatist
firex said:
you get a mount at 30. for professions (I swear when you said "2 jobs" I was about to ask if you meant to post this in a FF11 thread) I really honestly say just take 2 gathering professions and use them to make money. typically most people take one of mining/herbalism, and the other one is skinning, so they don't have to swap mineral/herb tracking all the time.

If you get quests that are orange or red, either go to a new zone or search elsewhere in your zone for other quests. It's very rare that you get quests that are 4+ levels above you in a zone.

30!? goddamn

I wrote professions at first, but I thougth it wasn't the best translations (from the spanish version) so I changed to jobs xD

The missions, I don't get them 4 levels beyond, I just get "kill some x" and those x are like 3 to 4 levels above me, so they always kill me.

Sooo many things to learn yet from this game, it's so fucking huge... yesterday I saw my first big city, goddamn, it's so huge >_>

I choose herbalism and first aid...am I screwed? I can make potions from the herbs I gather thougth :x

firex

first aid, cooking and fishing are all "secondary" professions, so you can train them and they don't conflict with the 2 primary professions limit. you can still pick any of the other primary professions. Blizzard really should do something to make it more clear that first aid/fishing/cooking can all be trained without impacting your primary professions beyond making that a loading screen tip. like, say, renaming those.

if you're doing a quest that's yellow in your quest book, and there are mobs that are orange on the way, it's basically time to learn to dodge them. Just look around for an alternate path to avoid those guys en route to your target. what I meant by a quest 4+ levels above you is the color of it in your quest log, though, which you can't see until you accept it. orange/red quests are ones I tend to skip until they're yellow, green quests I do right away, yellow quests I try to do right away, gray quests I ignore (since they give you trivial exp).

itxaka

Defeatist
firex said:
first aid, cooking and fishing are all "secondary" professions, so you can train them and they don't conflict with the 2 primary professions limit. you can still pick any of the other primary professions. Blizzard really should do something to make it more clear that first aid/fishing/cooking can all be trained without impacting your primary professions beyond making that a loading screen tip. like, say, renaming those.

if you're doing a quest that's yellow in your quest book, and there are mobs that are orange on the way, it's basically time to learn to dodge them. Just look around for an alternate path to avoid those guys en route to your target. what I meant by a quest 4+ levels above you is the color of it in your quest log, though, which you can't see until you accept it. orange/red quests are ones I tend to skip until they're yellow, green quests I do right away, yellow quests I try to do right away, gray quests I ignore (since they give you trivial exp).

:O awesome!

I'll check it rigth now, thanks for the tips!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Flesh Into Gear said:
I never feel threatened if I'm out doing dillies and there's a troll around. Even if he's in a good horde guild and vastly out gears me, Trolls just don't look like they'd start shit. And usually, they never do.

Tauren are cool too. Undead I kill on sight.
:lol This pretty much rings true actually. Most Troll players I know are quite pacifist and tend to be rather mellow for the most part. Tauren can be a bit the same but you'll tend to get an arsewipe or two who wants nothing more than to smear their shit over everyone because they're big and either a Warrior or an Enhancement 2H Shaman.

If I could have though I would've rolled my Shaman into an Orc. I fell pretty deep in love with the race a couple of years back and mainly every Horde character I have created since then was an Orc.

speedpop

itxaka said:
The missions, I don't get them 4 levels beyond, I just get "kill some x" and those x are like 3 to 4 levels above me, so they always kill me.

Sooo many things to learn yet from this game, it's so fucking huge... yesterday I saw my first big city, goddamn, it's so huge >_>
I highly recommend you get Quest Helper or I think it's called LightHeaded. It's a mod that you install in the WoW>Interfaces>AddOns folder and it adds info to your Quest Log, including comments from players on how to best them or locations via wowhead.com in-game. Some people dislike it because it takes away the exploration factor and that much is true, but it still helps a lot out for those who keep bashing their heads against a wall.

Also I envy you. The first time exploring Azeroth is always the best.

itxaka

Defeatist
speedpop said:
I highly recommend you get Quest Helper or I think it's called LightHeaded. It's a mod that you install in the WoW>Interfaces>AddOns folder and it adds info to your Quest Log, including comments from players on how to best them or locations via wowhead.com in-game. Some people dislike it because it takes away the exploration factor and that much is true, but it still helps a lot out for those who keep bashing their heads against a wall.

wow, that is awesome, great help to start! Thanks a lot!

Also, I got another question. What happens if one of my friends enters the game and get into a different realm than mine? Ca he change it mid-game? does he have to reconnect?

I am trying to get one of my friends to play with me, so I don't feel alone on the game xD

And yes, exploring the world the first time is awesome.

EDIT: Holy fuck at wowinterface, there are hundreds of addonds there! Any recommended ones? I'm getting the expbar one, it looks awesome!

VaLiancY

Gnomes and Humans with the Belf haircut are kill on sight. I don't care if they're at a summoning stone with gearing up a 25-Man raid. I will kill that race.

I would've love to roll a Troll Hunter since their bow animation is awesome and their 'lol' emote is the best in the game.

speedpop

itxaka said:
Also, I got another question. What happens if one of my friends enters the game and get into a different realm than mine? Ca he change it mid-game? does he have to reconnect?

I am trying to get one of my friends to play with me, so I don't feel alone on the game xD
No character can change servers unless it's a designated free-transfer or they have to get paid character transfers. If your friend is just starting out, tell them to just change the realm to yours and then create a character on there. Blizzard doesn't force you to stay to one server at start-up.

Chris R

Does everyone have at least one of these players in their guild? They dinged their hunter 80 two days ago and were trying to decide what to buy with their 60+ marks of heroism (not to mention this is their 7th 80). I'd kill to get 60 marks a week :lol

Heh I've got like the polar opposite of your story rhfb. Old guildmate of mine had enough with "politics" and cancelled his sub, deleted all characters, uninstalled the game about 2 months ago. As usual he comes back (to his credit this break took at least 4-6 weeks) and starts a fresh druid. Fast forward to this past Wednesday and his order of achievements goes like this Level 80->Twilight Vanquisher->Emblem of Valor.

That being said the most "hardcore" player I've seen ingame is our raid leader who has a warlock in another guild for the afternoon, a preist for our runs in the night and now has a pretty geared feral druid from piggybacking our Naxx10 runs. Great guy, but man that's a lot of time!

border

speedpop said:
I don't see how you can say that to someone while simutaneously telling him to ruin it all by installing QuestHelper. :p

Just look up quests you are having a hard time with on the Internet, but don't install one of those mods that tells you where to go for every single quest.

speedpop

border said:
I don't see how you can say that to someone while simutaneously telling him to ruin it all by installing QuestHelper. :p

Just look up quests you are having a hard time with on the Internet, but don't install one of those mods that tells you where to go for every single quest.
I was hesitant in telling him to grab it because it does rip out a lot of the soul of the game, but what the heck.

border

Xabora said:
*sigh*
From as high as my guild got it looks like its on its way out. :/
It's kinda weird how that happens. My guild was #2 on the server 2 summers ago, and blasted their way through SSC from Hydross to Vashj in just a week or two. We were hitting out head against Vashj for a little while, and all of a sudden we're having attendance problems and officers are fighting over strategies on trash pulls. They tried to save things by instituting a mandatory attendance policy, but that was really just the nail in the coffin and everything broke up shortly after.

itxaka

Defeatist
border said:

Actually is pretty useful for me in the city. I don't know why but I keep getting lost and appearing on the other side of it for no reason xD

Thanks to that thing, when I am frustrated I just use it to know where I have to go, and with the map I can make a route to not be lost again instead of losing 20 minutes doing circles :lol

Damn, I just got a damn pet....that is why I was being killed all the time...my hunter needs a pet in order to fully use all his powers from far away...lol what an idiot..I was killed like 15 times in a mission until I got the pet xD

Anyway, another quick question. I heard about "bluff". From what I read is to use a power into someone. Just like that? you cross with someone and use one of your benefit powers on him and continue your way?

zam

BigJonsson said:
How much harder is 3d Sarth compared to a 2d Sarth kill where no one died?
25-man
A lot. When my guild took down Sarth 2D we did it within one hour on the first night of trying. Sarth 3D took a lot, lot longer (as in 1-2 weeks of 4 hour wipe fests several nights a week).

Sarth 2D is really easy since you can kill the drake that flies down 2nd, so you have a lot of time between the first and the second drake. With 3D there is no gap at all, and an extra debuff (less health, more fire damage and more shadow damage), and after each drake dies Sarth hits harder and harder.

Everyone needs to be flawless on avoiding flame walls and void zones, since they will insta-gib you, as well as watch their health when the 3rd drake has landed (Twilight Torment debuff that will hit you for a ton of shadow dmg when you deal damage) and pop health stones/potions, and have more than decent dps since the first drake needs to die shortly after the second one lands. If you get a second wave of whelps you are screwed.

Angry Grimace said:
Yeah, I know, how lame of us....expecting a class to give out it's signature class-specific, hyper-useful 30 min. non-duplicative buff instead of being fucking lazy....what were we thinking?

Probably "oh god, fucking paladins, not giving me my buffs NOW, I need it right fucking NOW, I got my rez 30 seconds ago and still don't have all my buffs yet, god fucking damn it, so important for my DPS on this incredibly easy content" instead of "not everyone in my class is back yet, that's why I haven't been buffed" or "the paladin handling kings is afk for a sec, that's why I should be patient instead of whining in raid chat".

If you're bitching about blessings in raid the paladins in your guild probably wrote you off as a douchebag a long time ago. I know I would have. I'd suggest figuring out which of them is handling kings and kiss his ass for a while because he spent 5 talents points on a buff (unless he's Ret, in which case he's just not one of those idiots who are too lazy to respec PVE Ret and raid with their PVP spec).

border

itxaka said:
Anyway, another quick question. I heard about "bluff". From what I read is to use a power into someone. Just like that? you cross with someone and use one of your benefit powers on him and continue your way?
It's a "buff", yes. Hunters do not have very many buffs that they can cast on other players but they have some very useful ones that they can cast on themselves. There is one called Aspect of the Cheetah that increases movement speed by 30% (but will slow you down immensely if a monster hits you), so when you are safe on the road you can use it to run very fast. You just have to remember to turn it off when you fight a monster. I think you get it at level 20.

Pets are very important to a hunter because monsters will attack your pets instead of attacking you. A bear or a tiger is a good one for that.....turtles and boars also can take a lot of damage and keep an enemy's attention. Find something that has a "Taunt" ability.

Use QuestHelper when you need it, but if you are still learning the world it is more fun to learn it on your own.

zam said:
A lot. When my guild took down Sarth 2D we did it within one hour on the first night of trying. Sarth 3D took a lot, lot longer (as in 1-2 weeks of 4 hour wipe fests several nights a week).

Sarth 2D is really easy since you can kill the drake that flies down 2nd, so you have a lot of time between the first and the second drake. With 3D there is no gap at all, and an extra debuff (less health, more fire damage and more shadow damage), and after each drake dies Sarth hits harder and harder.

Everyone needs to be flawless on avoiding flame walls and void zones, since they will insta-gib you, as well as watch their health when the 3rd drake has landed (Twilight Torment debuff that will hit you for a ton of shadow dmg when you deal damage) and pop health stones/potions, and have more than decent dps since the first drake needs to die shortly after the second one lands. If you get a second wave of whelps you are screwed.

It took us ~1.5 hours to kill Sarth 2D and ~7 hours (2 1/2 nights) to kill Sarth 3D (we almost had it on the 7th try but one of the other healers let the drake tank die when only the third drake was up, then it was just an endless string of melee eating fissures and healers being gibbed by adds). It definitely requires a level of competence above what you need for 2D.

firex

itxaka said:
Actually is pretty useful for me in the city. I don't know why but I keep getting lost and appearing on the other side of it for no reason xD

Thanks to that thing, when I am frustrated I just use it to know where I have to go, and with the map I can make a route to not be lost again instead of losing 20 minutes doing circles :lol

Damn, I just got a damn pet....that is why I was being killed all the time...my hunter needs a pet in order to fully use all his powers from far away...lol what an idiot..I was killed like 15 times in a mission until I got the pet xD

pretty much. However, hunters don't really have buffs they can cast on other players. Any buffs you have are based upon them being in your party.

The buffing classes are mage, priest, druid and paladin. Other classes' buffs are group-based (or really situational, like the water walking and water breathing spells shamans get, or water breathing and detect invisibility that warlocks get). Most people will trade buffs as long as you have a good one for them, i.e. the intellect buff mages get is good for anyone that uses mana, paladins have a blessing they can buff for each class, and priests have a stamina buff they can cast that's also good for nearly any class.

it doesn't mean you shouldn't use your abilities that buff yourself, though. I just mean you can't really trade buffs as a hunter because there's no spell you can cast on another player to give them some increase in stats somewhere.

edit: also as far as hunter pets go, pick whatever you like. Hunter pets are basically divided into 3 categories now: Tenacity (tanking/HP/armor) pets, Ferocity (damage dealing) pets, and Cunning (hybrid/specialist) pets. Each pet has its own unique creature spell it learns, too, like crabs learning a Pin attack that will deal some damage and keeps their target stuck in place over a few seconds. Those pets are specialized more based upon your talent choices with them, which is basically a lesser version of your own talent spending on your character. Hunter pets get talent points every 4th level and I think they don't get their first talent point until level 20, but I could be wrong on that.

So our guild had our first (well, we did Spider + Construct up to Thad before then, but we switched after seeing the raid DPS) S3 attempt last night and we're doing quite well, if I must say so myself.

We're basically at getting the 2nd drake down to 20% before the third drake with a few DPS deaths (usually not a tank or healer, thankfully). It really tests everyone's concentration and willingness to move the fuck out of everything. It's something that, after Naxx and Maly, should have been ingrained in everyone's minds. For some it hasn't, but they seem to learn quickly (not that I'm perfect: I used to keep spell detail at high and died once or twice). Given another full night tonight we should hopefully become Twilight Vanquishers.

EDIT: Or the Guild Leader/MT and Raid Leader/Sarth Tank could not be able to come tonight. That works.

Magnus

On heroic Sarth-3D, our DPS just can't get the second drake down before drake three lands. It's only been one night of tries though, and we were very close one time (drakes 2 and 3 were down together for over 10 seconds, but we endured the crazy hits on the MT), but a series of screw-ups during the period of time the third drake was up caused a wipe.

We'll get it on a second night of tries next week.

Xabora

border said:
It's kinda weird how that happens. My guild was #2 on the server 2 summers ago, and blasted their way through SSC from Hydross to Vashj in just a week or two. We were hitting out head against Vashj for a little while, and all of a sudden we're having attendance problems and officers are fighting over strategies on trash pulls. They tried to save things by instituting a mandatory attendance policy, but that was really just the nail in the coffin and everything broke up shortly after.
I saw this coming, after we lost our kick ass Death Knight tank this started happening.
My idea was to try to get our current core to merge with another guild.
However our guild leader didn't want anyone to be left out and decides to drop the merger, problem is one of our good healers was pugging a 25man with the guild we were attempting to merge with.
She got kicked out of the guild because of that and ended up joining them.

I have a keen sense of when things begin their spiral downward... and I know it all too well.

Dina

itxaka said:
EDIT: Holy fuck at wowinterface, there are hundreds of addonds there! Any recommended ones? I'm getting the expbar one, it looks awesome!

Hunderds and thousands more in other places.

But to be fair, you don't need much at all. I can recommend getting a simple map coordinate addon (dunno if Questhelper has it), to determine where some spots are. Questhelper isn't always right, and wowhead comments with coordinates help a lot here. The standard Blizzard UI is fine if you're leveling for the first time. Be sure to turn on the scrolling damage text in the interface options though. In fact, take your time to thoroughly go through those options. Instant quest text is another handy feature turned off by default.

But as a first-time user, Questhelper is what you need. I can also recommend Bartender4 (easy bar mod), FUBAR (little bar on top of bottom of the screen with various information about WoW and your character) and X-perl (easy but pretty user/target/pet/party/raidframes).

itxaka

Defeatist
Dina said:
Hunderds and thousands more in other places.

But to be fair, you don't need much at all. I can recommend getting a simple map coordinate addon (dunno if Questhelper has it), to determine where some spots are. Questhelper isn't always right, and wowhead comments with coordinates help a lot here. The standard Blizzard UI is fine if you're leveling for the first time. Be sure to turn on the scrolling damage text in the interface options though. In fact, take your time to thoroughly go through those options. Instant quest text is another handy feature turned off by default.

But as a first-time user, Questhelper is what you need. I can also recommend Bartender4 (easy bar mod), FUBAR (little bar on top of bottom of the screen with various information about WoW and your character) and X-perl (easy but pretty user/target/pet/party/raidframes).

I dunno, I checked thos but didn't know what they exactly did so I went with dominos and I gotta say, it's pretty awesome. I rearranged all my bars and it looks as clear as hell + I can see all my bags in one window!

@firex: thanks man, that is a lot of good info that actually clears my mind a lot!

Dina

itxaka said:
I dunno, I checked thos but didn't know what they exactly did so I went with dominos and I gotta say, it's pretty awesome. I rearranged all my bars and it looks as clear as hell + I can see all my bags in one window!

@firex: thanks man, that is a lot of good info that actually clears my mind a lot!

Dominos also good, yeah. Good replacement for Bartender. In any case, use whatever youre comfortable with.

firex

I really need to get a new monitor. I run WoW windowed, but I'd like to run it in a bigger window than 1024x768. I could just run it fullscreen (my monitor's native res is 1280x1024) but I like the window for quick and easy checking on wowhead and stuff. No alt-tab lag whatsoever, and honestly even with all the graphics settings maxed, WoW isn't really pretty enough for me to want to run it fullscreen. anyway I think I only really thought of this because at 1024x768 it's actually a pain in the ass to use a lot of UI redesigns, so I just have to use the default UI and customize it with as much info as inobtrusively as possible.

got my Priest to level 64 tonight but just don't have the will to level any longer, god I hate the Outlands. I really wish you could start any toon at level 55, I am really enjoying playing a shadow priest but after powering my way through Azeroth the leveling curve in the Outlands is like putting a nail through my dick. Plus every instance group I try to find has 4 DKs in it :|

Magnus said:
On heroic Sarth-3D, our DPS just can't get the second drake down before drake three lands. It's only been one night of tries though, and we were very close one time (drakes 2 and 3 were down together for over 10 seconds, but we endured the crazy hits on the MT), but a series of screw-ups during the period of time the third drake was up caused a wipe.

We'll get it on a second night of tries next week.

You don't have to get Shadron down before Vesperon lands or have anywhere near that DPS. Two things matter as far as DPS checks go. Kill Tenebron before a second set of whelps spawn and kill Shadron before your tank and healers run out of cooldowns they can blow to survive Sartharion's breath. If you have a death knight tank, the breath shouldn't be much of a concern.

You should definitely have the kill next time.

firex

funkmastergeneral said:
got my Priest to level 64 tonight but just don't have the will to level any longer, god I hate the Outlands. I really wish you could start any toon at level 55, I am really enjoying playing a shadow priest but after powering my way through Azeroth the leveling curve in the Outlands is like putting a nail through my dick. Plus every instance group I try to find has 4 DKs in it :|
solo outlands is awesome. although that was playing my DK fully rested, so I basically ran out of rest around halfway through level 68, when I was already in Northrend again.

firex said:
solo outlands is awesome. although that was playing my DK fully rested, so I basically ran out of rest around halfway through level 68, when I was already in Northrend again.

The leveling curve went waaaay up, so I'm leveling much slower now, and it's boring. It may be due to the extreme shittiness of Hellfire in general but I prefered the leveling speed I had in Azeroth. Honestly I just wish I could skip the Outlands, I really didn't like questing through that place the first time and now it's even worse. Just give me Northrend!

firex

well, if you're still doing hellfire, I can see that. it's a shitty zone. Zangarmarsh is better, plus you can move forward from there to Terokkar, and Nagrand, and Blade's Edge.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
VaLiancY said:
WoW Withdrawl, Day 5.

I feel bad. :(
6 months here. :)

not sure if i'll ever go back now..... but i still check in on this thread from time to time and read patch notes etc. to keep up with the current happenings in the World of Warcraft.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Take it from someone who went 5 years without the game and started up again out of nowhere.

WoW is something that is hard to get out of your system completely.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
We did 1 drake last night. It was really easy. I wish we would have at least tried 2 drake. We didn't even lose anyone and our lowest healer still had 60% mana etc etc.

We left up the welp drake, which do you leave up for 2 drake?

Checked my email this morning and received a notice that my password had been changed. Tried to log in, and it was true. So I did a Password Recovery, logged in and...My two 80's were naked and all my gold and gear was gone. I put in a ticket and 20 minutes later my account was banned.

I'm sure Blizz will life the ban when they finish their investigation but will they give me back my gear? If I remember, they don't usually. Which blows incredibly hardcore because I was one of my guilds main tanks. Jesus this sucks.

yacobod

Banned
cubicle47b said:
You don't have to get Shadron down before Vesperon lands or have anywhere near that DPS. Two things matter as far as DPS checks go. Kill Tenebron before a second set of whelps spawn and kill Shadron before your tank and healers run out of cooldowns they can blow to survive Sartharion's breath. If you have a death knight tank, the breath shouldn't be much of a concern.

You should definitely have the kill next time.

ya pretty much

dps just needs to throttle dps when the 3rd drake comes down to join the action, dont want to gib yourself due to twilight torment, once you kill the 2nd drake, the fight is basically in the bag as long as ppl dont do anything retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom