• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of cool. Here's the date and number of attempts needed to defeat the hard mode version of the fight by Fusion (13th in the world).

30 Apr: Thorim - 53 attempts
6 May: Freya - 140 attempts
7 May: Iron Council - 8 attempts
10 May: Vezax - 26 attempts
12 May: Hodir - 13 attempts
19 May: XT - 19 attempts
1 June: Mimiron - 246 attempts
2 June: Flame Leviathan - 10 attempts

Arozay

Well now there's only Yogg +0 to hit with the nerfbat, doubt they'll touch Algalon since other than the timer he falls between Iron Council and Freya in terms of difficulty. So yeah, joke content is joke.

I'd swear you were in my guild except we did FL 4 Tower yesterday, haha. Really can't wait to give Iron Council with Steelbreaker last a go. That constellation dagger is something I want more then anything for my rogue.

TomServo

Scum said:
Just a silly question...Do any of you lads even visit Heroic dungeons anymore? It must be something to wonder around, say, Utgarde Keep, with Ulduar gear. In and out in about 15mins! :lol

I rarely do heroics anymore. Last time I did I was in full t7 gear. Cleared Gundrak in 13 minutes - hit Fel Armor when I zoned in, it showed 17 minutes left of the buff when the last boss went down.

Zaro said:
Well now there's only Yogg +0 to hit with the nerfbat, doubt they'll touch Algalon since other than the timer he falls between Iron Council and Freya in terms of difficulty. So yeah, joke content is joke.

I know, right. Blizzard will nerf Yogg+0 to make it actually doable by the best guilds in the world. What's next? You can taunt Mimiron before he gets in the Leviathan MKII and just burn him down?

And what's up with the pre-nerf heroic Firefighter? It only took the #13 guild in the world 60 hours of playtime to kill? Fucking weak.

greenry

Zaro said:

Blah. Cubicle said it better.

TomServo

Orbitcube said:
We just got XT and FL4 25man hardmodes down tonight. Really good hustle. We went for overtime on XT and took a 5min break then killed it the attempt after that.

We can't get people motivated for hard modes. Attendance was waning when we were stuck on Yogg for a couple of weeks, picked back up once we killed him, and now that we've started trying hard modes attendance is down again.

Can't say I blame people. Most of us just want to see the encounters, and personally I'd rather do a two-night clear of "easy modes" than spend four nights wiping to content I've seen before.

TomServo said:
We can't get people motivated for hard modes. Attendance was waning when we were stuck on Yogg for a couple of weeks, picked back up once we killed him, and now that we've started trying hard modes attendance is down again.

Can't say I blame people. Most of us just want to see the encounters, and personally I'd rather do a two-night clear of "easy modes" than spend four nights wiping to content I've seen before.

It's the same for mine. About half just want a quick and easy clear for loot and don't want to spend the time learning hard modes. I'm happy enough doing 10 man hard modes (when we can actually get a group together), though. Yeah, they're not very challenging when already in ilvl 226 gear but the mechanics changes are interesting and we have a lot of fun.

Arozay

cubicle47b said:
I know, right. Blizzard will nerf Yogg+0 to make it actually doable by the best guilds in the world. What's next? You can taunt Mimiron before he gets in the Leviathan MKII and just burn him down?

And what's up with the pre-nerf heroic Firefighter? It only took the #13 guild in the world 60 hours of playtime to kill? Fucking weak.
Yogg nerf is fine since phase 3 is impossible without a hp nerf or a change on the Empowering Shadows mechanic.

Firefighter was fine though other than favouring druids and priests in phase 2 since you could actually trace most wipes to individual stuff ups and once you wiped to the enrage it all became about polish. Personally thought the fight was fun as hell as it was. With phase 2 gutted and fires being less threatening you can easily just run 5 healers 1 tank and cheese the already nerfed enrage.

And yeah Greenry, nice edit, lol.

TomServo

cubicle47b said:
It's the same for mine. About half just want a quick and easy clear for loot and don't want to spend the time learning hard modes. I'm happy enough doing 10 man hard modes (when we can actually get a group together), though. Yeah, they're not very challenging when already in ilvl 226 gear but the mechanics changes are interesting and we have a lot of fun.

Personally, the mechanic changes on Ulduar hard modes aren't enough for me to get interested in them. From most of the hard modes we've tried (FL, XT, Hodir, Freya) they just turn the encounter into a real dps race and increase raid damage sources.

Sartharion was a pretty awesome encounter with three drakes up. Very scripted, very dynamic.

I also think it's just the fact that two nights of raiding is a lot easier on your personal life than four. Even some of the vets who were doing MH / BT / SW every week in BC grew to love clearing Naxx / Maly / Sarth3D / VoA in less than two full raid nights.

TomServo said:
Personally, the mechanic changes on Ulduar hard modes aren't enough for me to get interested in them. From most of the hard modes we've tried (FL, XT, Hodir, Freya) they just turn the encounter into a real dps race and increase raid damage sources.

Sartharion was a pretty awesome encounter with three drakes up. Very scripted, very dynamic.

I also think it's just the fact that two nights of raiding is a lot easier on your personal life than four. Even some of the vets who were doing MH / BT / SW every week in BC grew to love clearing Naxx / Maly / Sarth3D / VoA in less than two full raid nights.

Sartharion did have better atmosphere. You had the drakes flying overhead and talking to Sartharion as they joined the fight. "Father was right about you, Sartharion, you ARE a weakling." That line was so good.

Some hard modes are more interesting than others. Yeah, Hodir and XT pretty much suck and Thorim isn't much better. Iron Council with Steelbreaker last and Freya 3G are both cool, though. And Firefighter, with flames bursting out everywhere, is amazing.

greenry

Zaro said:
Yogg nerf is fine since phase 3 is impossible without a hp nerf or a change on the Empowering Shadows mechanic.

Firefighter was fine though other than favouring druids and priests in phase 2 since you could actually trace most wipes to individual stuff ups and once you wiped to the enrage it all became about polish. Personally thought the fight was fun as hell as it was. With phase 2 gutted and fires being less threatening you can easily just run 5 healers 1 tank and cheese the already nerfed enrage.

And yeah Greenry, nice edit, lol.

Sorry, I just think that brushing off the hard mode content as a joke when such a miniscule portion of the player base has completed it is a dumb thing to say.

Scum

TomServo said:
I rarely do heroics anymore. Last time I did I was in full t7 gear. Cleared Gundrak in 13 minutes - hit Fel Armor when I zoned in, it showed 17 minutes left of the buff when the last boss went down.
o_O

cubicle47b said:
Sartharion did have better atmosphere. You had the drakes flying overhead and talking to Sartharion as they joined the fight. "Father was right about you, Sartharion, you ARE a weakling." That line was so good.
WAIT, I REMEMBER YOU... FROM THE MOUNTAINS

Yea, no.

Arozay

greenry said:
Sorry, I just think that brushing off the hard mode content as a joke when such a miniscule portion of the player base has completed it is a dumb thing to say.

These are optional challenges which were made to restore a bit of the difficulty while giving others the option to kill it easy mode and see the rest of the content. Normal modes are there for the people who want to quote player base numbers seeing X boss. Hard modes only restrict Algalon, but also give people something to work towards.

But the amount of stealth-nerfs to this progression cycle has been ridiculous. The first versions of XT and Hodir were the only things other than the current Yogg+0 that actually required nerfs, yet pretty much all the hard modes have been nerfed in some way since they couldn't balance normal Ulduar to keep that playerbase occupied. Fact is they split the modes for a reason and then caved on their new philosophy to give out pretend progression in the form of hotfixed stealth nerfs.

Fuck I'm bored... waiting on a GM ticket in game. Raid went for 6 minutes today, 10g if you guess who's loot we're waiting on.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like Ghostcrawler's response to QQing about encounter nerfs. Essentially, when someone complains complains that "Ensidia did it just fine, why nerf the content" he always says, "Ensidia is way better than your guild and the level of skill between your guild and Ensidia is enormous" :lol

He's right though. If you gave my guild Ensidia's gear; we would not be clearing Algalon. We just aren't that good. Part of why they nerf content is because they can't balance around one guild. The fact is, they probably never wanted to encounters to be as hard as they were; but the truth is, 99% of guilds aren't attempting hard modes for a month+. The only guilds that DO are the ones you hear about.

Now Blizzard needs to get to work on Heroic 10 man Naxx :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Funny story:

I was sitting around wondering how much they buffed Heart Strike, cause I was getting easy 4500 DPS on the dummy on the premade, but only like 2000 on my live guy (who granted, has crappy gear, but that doesn't account for double the DPS), who I just switched to Blood because I found Unholy boring.

I only realized today that it's because I NEVER TRAINED HEART STRIKE PAST RANK 1. :lol

Xabora

Angry Grimace said:
I only realized today that it's because I NEVER TRAINED HEART STRIKE PAST RANK 1. :lol
141tz0y.jpg

Man, I hate this. I'm starting to get bored of WoW again and started shopping around for other MMO's.

I love WoW and I am not a decked-out DK by any means. I haven't even been in Ulduar yet, its just that after playing for a few months, realizing that WoW is just a gear grind starts to bore me. I have no interest in PVP, and I only raid Naxx25 once a week usually, trying to gear up a tad for Ulduar, which I can probably get into now but either way.

Even with the content patches coming out soon, WoW overall is boring me again. Hopefully something changes my mind or Aion will have me.

This in no way was a flame-post towards WoW.

Xabora

StormyTheRabbit said:
Man, I hate this. I'm starting to get bored of WoW again and started shopping around for other MMO's.

I love WoW and I am not a decked-out DK by any means. I haven't even been in Ulduar yet, its just that after playing for a few months, realizing that WoW is just a gear grind starts to bore me. I have no interest in PVP, and I only raid Naxx25 once a week usually, trying to gear up a tad for Ulduar, which I can probably get into now but either way.

Even with the content patches coming out soon, WoW overall is boring me again. Hopefully something changes my mind or Aion will have me.

This in no way was a flame-post towards WoW.
Its mid-patch crisis. Odd how this never seemed to happen during Classic or TBC. :|

Oh, you never did Uldaur? GO DO IT NOW!

Does anyone know what the hit cap is for an enhancement shaman? Mine is about to 80 and I'm trying to get some gear ready for him, and a list of gear to pick up in heroics.

firex

funkmastergeneral said:
Does anyone know what the hit cap is for an enhancement shaman? Mine is about to 80 and I'm trying to get some gear ready for him, and a list of gear to pick up in heroics.
14% spell hit, or 370 hit rating.

firex said:
14% spell hit, or 370 hit rating.

Thanks dude. This is the first thing I should be gearing for, correct? I've never had a dps before, only tanks and healers. So shoot for 370 first then go for other stats?

Edit: also I was quite disappointed that there seems to be no good enhancement shaman axes from heroic dungeons OR raids, I'll be missing the extra expertise I get as an orc :(

Angry Grimace

funkmastergeneral said:
Thanks dude. This is the first thing I should be gearing for, correct? I've never had a dps before, only tanks and healers. So shoot for 370 first then go for other stats?

Edit: also I was quite disappointed that there seems to be no good enhancement shaman axes from heroic dungeons OR raids, I'll be missing the extra expertise I get as an orc :(
The reason is because Blizzard does not like dropping items that only one class can use. Given that a) DK dual wielding sucks in 3.1 and b) rogues can't use Axes, it would be a shaman thing only.

Obviously, Axe Specialty will give the expertise bonus to Orcs for Fist weapons in 3.2 AND Rogues will be able to use Axes.

firex

funkmastergeneral said:

next patch will undoubtedly have some, otherwise they wouldn't have included it. Plus you get expertise for fist weapons too!

anyway, you want to get 370 hit (that's the raid cap, so whatever the spell cap for heroics is, go for that amount of hit rating) and try to get expertise capped, maybe without the fist/axe weapon bonuses, and from there you just go for agility.

Angry Grimace

Xabora said:
:lol

It's because I never specced Blood on that toon, I had dual specced Unholy/Frost before, but found myself never using Unholy.

firex said:
next patch will undoubtedly have some, otherwise they wouldn't have included it. Plus you get expertise for fist weapons too!

anyway, you want to get 370 hit (that's the raid cap, so whatever the spell cap for heroics is, go for that amount of hit rating) and try to get expertise capped, maybe without the fist/axe weapon bonuses, and from there you just go for agility.

Oh that sounds awesome, I just wish I could get the expertise from fists now as I won't really be playing during the school year :[

Thanks for the tips

Angry Grimace

Xabora said:
Its mid-patch crisis. Odd how this never seemed to happen during Classic or TBC. :|

Could you enlighten me on why Elitist Jerks keeps insisting that for the new dual wield, slow/slow in terms of weapon speed is the right way to go. It's not really being made clear beyond simply saying, "go slow/slow."

I must be missing something here because the only talent in which it appears to make a difference in the weapon speed is Blood-Caked Blade, which benefits from fast weapons since it's normalized to 2.4 and is a straight percentage proc. It doesn't really seem like anything else would benefit from a slow weapon.

VaLiancY

Angry Grimace said:
Could you enlighten me on why Elitist Jerks keeps insisting that for the new dual wield, slow/slow in terms of weapon speed is the right way to go. It's not really being made clear beyond simply saying, "go slow/slow."

I must be missing something here because the only talent in which it appears to make a difference in the weapon speed is Blood-Caked Blade, which benefits from fast weapons since it's normalized to 2.4 and is a straight percentage proc. It doesn't really seem like anything else would benefit from a slow weapon.

I think slower weapons carry a higher weapon damage than faster weapons with lower damage, and our strikes are based on percentage based weapon damage.

Angry Grimace

VaLiancY said:
I think slower weapons carry a higher weapon damage than faster weapons with lower damage, and our strikes are based on percentage based weapon damage.
They do have higher general weapon damage; but weapon damage for instant strikes are all normalized to 2.4. The only non-normalized Death Knight strike is Rune Strike, as far as I know.

If you check wowhead, it calculates damage by normalizing the damage to 2.4 for 1H weapons or 3.3 for 2H weapons; THEN calculates based on a percentage. This is what I don't understand. If weapon strikes are normalized to 2.4 regardless of what the inherent speed is and the DPS is the same, why bother using slow weapons over fast weapons when fast weapons give a great chance to proc BcB and trinkets such as Mirror of Truth that proc on crits?

VaLiancY

Ah, you know more than I do. :p I never played a class that duel wields cept' my Hunter(lol), so you have a lot more insight on it than I do.

Xabora

Angry Grimace said:

I'm still rolling around in the new data.
Don't expect me to make a concise choice/opinion for a few days.

20pssjd.jpg

FLEABttn said:
Speak for yourself =p

Instead of it being mid patch, it was "My guild died, I'm almost full t2, 40 man raiding sucks, and the expac is 8 months away....:|"
Ehh fine. :p

FLEABttn

Banned
Xabora said:

Speak for yourself =p

Instead of it being mid patch, it was "My guild died, I'm almost full t2, 40 man raiding sucks, and the expac is 8 months away....:|"

Angry Grimace

Xabora said:
I'm still rolling around in the new data.
Don't expect me to make a concise choice/opinion for a few days.

20pssjd.jpg
I'd ask them, but I can't remember my password on EJ :lol

I'll try it out myself with a couple of white quality weapons, but it seems like double fast would be the way to go since a) weapon speed shouldn't matter for strikes and b) because there's nothing on auto-attack that's going to be a DPS increase with slow vs. fast. I don't think it will be a drastic difference either way though.

firex

If it's anything like Lava Lash, the bonus damage from the offhand strike will be much bigger if your offhand weapon has a higher damage range, even if the skill is normalized. But if it's not, then I see no reason not to go with slow/fast and put something like razorice or cinderglacier on the offhand.

Xabora

Angry Grimace said:
I'd ask them, but I can't remember my password on EJ :lol

I'll try it out myself with a couple of white quality weapons, but it seems like double fast would be the way to go since a) weapon speed shouldn't matter for strikes and b) because there's nothing on auto-attack that's going to be a DPS increase with slow vs. fast. I don't think it will be a drastic difference either way though.
The deal is since both Main Hand and Off Hand are being accounted for in: Blood Strike, Obliterate, Frost Strike and whatnot.
You'll want two slow weapons that have a higher base DPS so your Main Hand and Off hand deal more damage when you use Blood Strike, Obliterate, and Froststrike.

(Fake Values but just as an example)
Frost Strike you would get something like this with Slow/Fast
MH: 1000
OH: 540

Slow/Slow
OH: 870

EDIT:
However since Melee is most likely going to be 23% - 30% of your main damage its going to be debatable.

yacobod

Banned
Xabora said:

honestly, if you are bored with the game in general ulduar is not going to fix things for you imo

i quit for 2 months and recently resubbed w/in the past few days, i joined a new guild on illidan, did ulduar 10m and 25m last night, i would say the instance is pretty awesome from an art design standpoint, i was impressed with the backgrounds and the boss designs, but overall the encounters didnt seem all that difficult or dynamic (i know nerfed encounters right lol)

it will be fun to do until i gear out my warrior and my hunter alt

Angry Grimace

Xabora said:
The deal is since both Main Hand and Off Hand are being accounted for in: Blood Strike, Obliterate, Frost Strike and whatnot.
You'll want two slow weapons that have a higher base DPS so your Main Hand and Off hand deal more damage when you use Blood Strike, Obliterate, and Froststrike.

(Fake Values but just as an example)
Frost Strike you would get something like this with Slow/Fast
OH: 540

Slow/Slow
OH: 870

EDIT:
However since Melee is most likely going to be 23% - 30% of your main damage its going to be debatable.
But the base damage per second is virtually the same on all items of the same item level, i.e. all ilvl200 weapons have a damage per second value of 143.3 regardless of weapon speed. i.e. out of the ilvl 232 maces; Vulmir, the Northern Tempest has a value of 325 - 605 Damage, Speed 2.60 = 178.8 damage per second, and Stonerender has 187 - 349 Damage, Speed 1.50, 178.7 damage per second. If normalized, the value of the strikes shouldn't be any different regardless of speed since the damage value will just get adjusted based on the DPS value of the weapon to the 2.4 normalization value.

I guess I don't really understand why the OH would be 870 with a slow and 540 with a fast since the offhand portion of the strike would be normalized to 2.4 also.

Not only do I not understand why it's slow/slow, but it seems more like it should be fast/fast since nothing benefits from weapon speed beyond BcB if you take that skill.

firex said:
If it's anything like Lava Lash, the bonus damage from the offhand strike will be much bigger if your offhand weapon has a higher damage range, even if the skill is normalized. But if it's not, then I see no reason not to go with slow/fast and put something like razorice or cinderglacier on the offhand.
See, but that's the thing, how does that work? If the DPS of two weapons is the same, shouldn't normalization make the strike equal regardless of speed?

Wowhead says that Lava Lash is a non-normalized attack, i.e. it shows the server side calculations and it doesn't normalize your weapon speed. I am gonna test it out with some white quality weapons (since purples for testing aren't available yet) when I get home from work.

Alex

Classic was a total wreck for content, and for most things in general, it's some of the most unfounded nostalgia ever

firex

Angry Grimace said:
But the base damage per second is virtually the same on all items of the same item level, i.e. all ilvl200 weapons have a damage per second value of 143.3 regardless of weapon speed. i.e. out of the ilvl 232 maces; Vulmir, the Northern Tempest has a value of 325 - 605 Damage, Speed 2.60 = 178.8 damage per second, and Stonerender has 187 - 349 Damage, Speed 1.50, 178.7 damage per second. If normalized, the value of the strikes shouldn't be any different regardless of speed since the damage value will just get adjusted based on the DPS value of the weapon to the 2.4 normalization value.

I guess I don't really understand why the OH would be 870 with a slow and 540 with a fast since the offhand portion of the strike would be normalized to 2.4 also.

Not only do I not understand why it's slow/slow, but it seems more like it should be fast/fast since nothing benefits from weapon speed beyond BcB if you take that skill.

See, but that's the thing, how does that work? If the DPS of two weapons is the same, shouldn't normalization make the strike equal regardless of speed?

Wowhead says that Lava Lash is a non-normalized attack, i.e. it shows the server side calculations and it doesn't normalize your weapon speed. I am gonna test it out with some white quality weapons (since purples for testing aren't available yet) when I get home from work.
Maybe the offhand damage won't be normalized. Lava Lash is essentially an offhand weapon strike that does fire damage, so it definitely benefits from a slower weapon (even if it was normalized it would, because flametongue weapon benefits from slower weapon speed, too). If the DK DW thing is a similar kind of deal then you will get bonus damage out of a slow offhand because it will take 50% of your offhand weapon's damage and apply it.

Angry Grimace

firex said:
Maybe the offhand damage won't be normalized. Lava Lash is essentially an offhand weapon strike that does fire damage, so it definitely benefits from a slower weapon (even if it was normalized it would, because flametongue weapon benefits from slower weapon speed, too). If the DK DW thing is a similar kind of deal then you will get bonus damage out of a slow offhand because it will take 50% of your offhand weapon's damage and apply it.
That's the million dollar question, but there's nothing to suggest that it doesn't normalize the attack for both hands.

Because if the main hand IS and the offhand ISN'T, then you're in a weird scenario where you would use fast/slow, which is totally odd. It's sounding more and more to me like the ideal scenario is to just stack two of your highest DPS weapons regardless of speed.

Very few instant attacks are not normalized, because then it's the old Arcanite Reaper thing; slow blue weapons do more damage than fast purples.

Mazre

As I recall, only the AP contribution of damage is normalized for instants, the base weapon damage is not normalized. So the calculation is basically avg weapon dmg + normalized AP contribution + any ability bonuses. Slower weapons tend to have higher avg dmg hence for instants slower is better.

Also a bit of humor from one of our first Algalon attempts tonight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j7ANgWT-5s

Xabora

Jagiya @ EJ said:
I've been going through the new Item Icons in the MPQ and tidying them up in Photoshop and producing each of the (presumed) Tier 9 sets. So far I've completed the Rogue and Druid ones. I'm not 100% sure which helm belongs to the Rogue set, so I've left it out for now, as the colours don't quite match. ALL of the icons suggest that these are the Alliance sets, as the icons/item names on the current PTR lack any reference to the Horde. (ie. All of the Alliance items already have names, however the Horde items are like HORDE_MELEE_DPS_RAID_TRINKET etc.

Here's the Rogue set so far:
t9r.jpg

EDIT:
Here it is again, with the helm. Ignore the Red text above.
t9rhelm.jpg

EDIT2:
I found the Rogue shoulder model, added it in. Sorry 'bout the scaling and placement, I should really just get a blank Human model and slap this stuff on so it looks more natural.
t9r.jpg

Jagiya @ EJ said:
Here's the Druid model. Again, sorry for the poor scaling and placement, especially with the shoulders. Couldn't find the gloves for the Druid model, but I did find the bracers. See below:

t9d.jpg

EDIT: The shoulders were actually the cloth ones. I've removed them from the image. Sorry for the confusion.

Jagiya @ EJ said:
This is one of the Cloth sets, not sure which one. I presume Warlock, since it's covered in skulls. All of the textures were surrounded by a Cyan glow, I've removed it from most of the pieces, but the helm and shoulders were difficult to see, so I left it on those pieces.

t9cloth.jpg

EDIT: Looks like a cloth version of the Warrior Tier 2 set, Wrath. Heh.
EDIT2: Also note that these are only the icons for the items themselves, the textures may very well look alot better. ie. I doubt the Casters will actually get a Shirt+Pants combo, they'll probably get a Robe like usual.
Hmm...

Apparently Alliance is going to look like Cylons.

Xabora

I normally don't extract Icons and show them off, but since we had someone sorta already do that elsewhere, here are of the Mail and new gun ammo icons.

350tkqh.jpg
2e5qhi1.jpg

r0cl6o.jpg
wrfhn5.jpg

5vureh.jpg
2zh2r0z.jpg

2lwwxsp.jpg
6f8iop.jpg

mrztis.jpg
nl7rs8.jpg

New Paging this:

Jagiya @ EJ said:
I've been going through the new Item Icons in the MPQ and tidying them up in Photoshop and producing each of the (presumed) Tier 9 sets. So far I've completed the Rogue and Druid ones. I'm not 100% sure which helm belongs to the Rogue set, so I've left it out for now, as the colours don't quite match. ALL of the icons suggest that these are the Alliance sets, as the icons/item names on the current PTR lack any reference to the Horde. (ie. All of the Alliance items already have names, however the Horde items are like HORDE_MELEE_DPS_RAID_TRINKET etc.

Here's the Rogue set so far:
t9r.jpg

EDIT:
Here it is again, with the helm. Ignore the Red text above.
t9rhelm.jpg

EDIT2:
I found the Rogue shoulder model, added it in. Sorry 'bout the scaling and placement, I should really just get a blank Human model and slap this stuff on so it looks more natural.
t9r.jpg

Jagiya @ EJ said:
Here's the Druid model. Again, sorry for the poor scaling and placement, especially with the shoulders. Couldn't find the gloves for the Druid model, but I did find the bracers. See below:

t9d.jpg

EDIT: The shoulders were actually the cloth ones. I've removed them from the image. Sorry for the confusion.

Jagiya @ EJ said:
This is one of the Cloth sets, not sure which one. I presume Warlock, since it's covered in skulls. All of the textures were surrounded by a Cyan glow, I've removed it from most of the pieces, but the helm and shoulders were difficult to see, so I left it on those pieces.

t9cloth.jpg

EDIT: Looks like a cloth version of the Warrior Tier 2 set, Wrath. Heh.
EDIT2: Also note that these are only the icons for the items themselves, the textures may very well look alot better. ie. I doubt the Casters will actually get a Shirt+Pants combo, they'll probably get a Robe like usual.
Hmm...

Apparently Alliance is going to look like Cylons.

EDIT:
Jagiya @ EJ said:
Okay, this is the last one I could dig up. There's no plate files in there yet. I don't know if this is Shaman or Hunter, but after the horrible job I did with the Druid and Cloth sets I decided to snap these onto a real model so they don't look so silly. No helm graphic for this set yet.

t9m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom