• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rzez

Though I'm probably wrong, I really have to wonder. I knew two people who swore they never went to those shady sites, have a good antivirus/firewall/etc software, yet still got their accounts hacked. I couldn't imagine it being just some random lucky numbers/guesses via software. It's almost like someone from the inside has to be doing this. Either doing it, distributing info, whatever.

All I know it, every time a story like comes out, blizzard sells a ton of authenticators (or the app, which they still don't have one for Droid? Bah).

Sucks to hear your main got wiped and such. Man, I would flip out.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
If this was like 2 or 3 years ago I'd be flipping out, but I'm way more of a casual player now so it's not a big deal as long as they can fully restore it. If they cant, then I doubt I'll keep playing. For now, I wait 7-15 days.

Just realized my 60 Warlock is gone too. Hope that gets restored, didn't say anything about it in my ticket though.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
J-Rzez said:
Though I'm probably wrong, I really have to wonder. I knew two people who swore they never went to those shady sites, have a good antivirus/firewall/etc software, yet still got their accounts hacked. I couldn't imagine it being just some random lucky numbers/guesses via software. It's almost like someone from the inside has to be doing this. Either doing it, distributing info, whatever.

All I know it, every time a story like comes out, blizzard sells a ton of authenticators (or the app, which they still don't have one for Droid? Bah).

Sucks to hear your main got wiped and such. Man, I would flip out.

That's a nice
and crazy
theory, but the price of the authenticators is basically shipping. If you have a pretty recent cell phone you can download the app for free.

It's not from the inside for sure, they'd spend too much money on GMs getting shit back in order for that, they're probably spending less money by giving out authenticators for free, which is why they're doing it.

You'd be surprised how stupid some people can be, all it takes is a mistype in the address bar and you're at wow-blizard-notfake.co.uk entering your shit.

And I don't know anything about it, but it would seem pretty easy to get a 'blanket' keylogger that could just log anything and everything you type in, and It wouldn't be hard to see that you have wow.exe up when you type in your email and password.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If it's so easy to install keyloggers, it would seem like a pretty petty thing to steal ones fucking Warcraft information. Why not steal your credit card numbers?

markot

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
If it's so easy to install keyloggers, it would seem like a pretty petty thing to steal ones fucking Warcraft information. Why not steal your credit card numbers?
One would get law enforcement involved.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
markot said:
They should include em with boxed copies of Cata.

I'd be willing to bet money this will be the case, and they can even play their little game and put a super special one in the collectors edition.

border

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I actually own the 2008 Blizzcon WoW-themed Authenticator.....and I still have yet to tie it to my account. I doubt I will bother until I actually get hacked.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Trying to find the best way/mod to monitor horn of winter, icy touch disease, and plague strike disease.

It'd be nice if their action bar icons had a counter.

Cipherr

I just think its really silly to not have one by now. Even if you play much, skip a month of subscription and use the money to buy one.

But Im a bit of an ass, and refuse to believe everyone who swears they never so much as went to ANY website ANYWHERE and still got key logged.

No, that shit doesnt happen on its own. Somehow they got something on to your PC. Its not fucking magic.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Puncture said:
I just think its really silly to not have one by now. Even if you play much, skip a month of subscription and use the money to buy one.

But Im a bit of an ass, and refuse to believe everyone who swears they never so much as went to ANY website ANYWHERE and still got key logged.

No, that shit doesnt happen on its own. Somehow they got something on to your PC. Its not fucking magic.
I've been to some sketchy websites and have never got keylogged or hacked.

So, how does the authenticator work? There's an iphone app version?

Puncture said:

Yeah this is true. It's always a hard conversation to have with people but the days of massive Windows back-doors were over almost a decade ago. 99% of infestation these days is down to social-engineering, so it's feasible that people just don't remember what they did that opened themselves up to exploitation, but it does require that open their doors voluntarily, there's no question about that.

J-Rzez

DeathNote said:
Trying to find the best way/mod to monitor horn of winter, icy touch disease, and plague strike disease.

You can use "Need to Know" to track buffs/debuff times, making timed bars pop up when they're active. It's not too bad. Used to use it, but reinstalled wow and never put it back on yet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
DeathNote said:

There's no reason you should need one.

All three rotations virtually require you take Epidemic to get the same length of diseases. You only have two Runesets (which are strictly on a 10 second refresh) to get off your attacks so it's completely unneccesary to time the diseases. Clipping your diseases is better dps than waiting because Icy Touch and Plague Strike cause significant damage at the present gear level. Horn of Winter generates RP so you should be casting it on open GCDs anyways.

Tamanon

Banned
DeathNote said:

It's simple. It has a number that changes every minute. When you log-in, a separate box comes up and you pop that number in. That's it. I use the iphone one and it works perfectly, no big deal.

Cipherr

DeathNote said:

Someone else explained it but yeah, its really simple, after inputting your password on the blizzard website to manage your account, or when logging in, it then asks your for the auth code which the little authenticator will show you. It changes codes seemingly randomly and very often.

Best thing is that this box pops and asks for the auth code no matter if the password entered is wrong or right, making it impossible to brute force hack someones password because if someone enters the correct password (lets say, you were keylogged) then they STILL cant get in. And if they enter the wrong one, theres no way for them to even know if they were wrong or right because the box pops anyway.

Very simple design, very effective, and very worth it imo assuming we will be using them for Diablo and Starcraft later this year (let me dream).

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
There's no reason you should need one.

All three rotations virtually require you take Epidemic to get the same length of diseases. You only have two Runesets (which are strictly on a 10 second refresh) to get off your attacks so it's completely unneccesary to time the diseases. Clipping your diseases is better dps than waiting because Icy Touch and Plague Strike cause significant damage at the present gear level. Horn of Winter generates RP so you should be casting it on open GCDs anyways.
I see now how there's no reason to monitor them on single targets.

But, I have a question about the aoe rotation:

Initial: IT – PS – Pestilence – DnD – DC – HoW
SS – BS – BB – SS – DC – DC
SS – Pestilence – DnD – DC – HoW

I'm fining that I only have less than a second to click the second Pestilence. And then DnD right after takes a while to be available. This goes for the initial run through and alternating between the second and third order both.

If I don't make it, I'm under the impression I need to skip the rest of the third order and go back to the initial order. Which is where the mod(ClassTimer) I downloaded comes in handy.

If I'm doing something wrong, feel free to point it out. Seems like the second Pestilence might be better on the middle line.

Swag

So I'm quitting and I was planning on deleting my characters to make sure I never come back but I figured someone else would probably be able to put them to use instead. It's nothing special, just an 80 hunter on Mal'ganis US Horde, geared in mostly tier 9 and some other high level alts.

PM me if interested

Is giving accounts away frowned upon? I'm not asking for any money so this should be ok right :lol?

Akim

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
So I'm quitting and I was planning on deleting my characters to make sure I never come back but I figured someone else would probably be able to put them to use instead. It's nothing special, just an 80 hunter on Mal'ganis US Horde, geared in mostly tier 9 and some other high level alts.

PM me if interested

Is giving accounts away frowned upon? I'm not asking for any money so this should be ok right :lol?

I PM'ed you.

Angry Grimace

DeathNote said:
I see now how there's no reason to monitor them on single targets.

But, I have a question about the aoe rotation:

Initial: IT – PS – Pestilence – DnD – DC – HoW
SS – BS – BB – SS – DC – DC
SS – Pestilence – DnD – DC – HoW

I'm fining that I only have less than a second to click the second Pestilence. And then DnD right after takes a while to be available. This goes for the initial run through and alternating between the second and third order both.

If I don't make it, I'm under the impression I need to skip the rest of the third order and go back to the initial order. Which is where the mod(ClassTimer) I downloaded comes in handy.

If I'm doing something wrong, feel free to point it out. Seems like the second Pestilence might be better on the middle line.
That only works if you run Glyph of Disease anyways, and that Glyph is beyond annoying to deal with since it's value is generally questionable (given that you have to waste a rune to do 0 damage)

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
That only works if you run Glyph of Disease anyways, and that Glyph is beyond annoying to deal with since it's value is generally questionable (given that you have to waste a rune to do 0 damage)
I see the argument there and I haven't read deep into elitist jerks. I've been running it because they say it's essential in the unholy dps thread's OP. I find it weird that they wouldn't edit it if there was an argument.

Since I haven't played in months, the advice of DK's playing for a good while is essential. I'm conflicted tho, because I was under the impression they are doing the best theory crafting out there. I was even thinking maybe the rotation is so well thought out that .2 of a second window left to click pestilence was normal. :lol But, yeah, it's annoying as hell to mess with.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
J-Rzez said:
Triumph's and the new heroics will get you all the gear you need. No reason to just skip Ulduar, might as well skip Naxx too as it's totally worthless, and just concentrate on 25 ToC and ICC content.

WTF...

It's amazing how many people get their accounts hacked anymore. I have to wonder how this is? Are you all just going to odd "WoW" sites or what? Clicking on stuff in WoW forums? It can't just randomly happen.

I didn't want to get one of those authenticators, but I'm almost afraid that I have to anymore.

I got hacked and the only sites I ever went to were mmo-champion, elitistjerks, and wowhead. Never visited anything else, including the official forums.

Yaweee

I went off on some guy during an Oculus group today. I joined up when it was "In progress", and the leader said, "We're at the last boss. Take a Red."

So I do, and we're all red. And then he starts describing the strategy of switching aggro using the third ability when the other people get to low health.

"Why are we doing this?" I ask.

"For the achievement."

I lost it. Seriously, guys, if you want to do some BS achievements in an instance nobody likes, make some fucking friends on your own server rather than subjecting random people to it. We ended up doing it just barely after a few tries, but it still felt like a waste of time.

Lain

I haven't done much pugging with the new random pug thing, but I can't say I have had much luck.
Did 1 Violet Hold and 2 Nexus on my hunter, with Violet Hold resulting in wipes on the first (random) boss a couple times because the tank didn't kite it. After he left and we got another tank it was a breeze.
Nexus was fine the first time, but sucked hard the second time.
Right after we killed the mage chick I got booted from the party without warning and not even understanding what I could have done to deserve the boot.
Had to scroll up to see that while we were finishing a fight right before the boss, the leader said, in say, the he wanted to do the achievement.... noone agreed to it (I wonder if someone actually saw it), he just said let's do it, fight started, he gets pissed at me once calling me tard, always in say (I guess because I used volley when she splits), and after she dies and loot is rolled I find myself back on my server.
After that, I'm not even feeling like playing the random pug much. At the whim of an asshole I can find myself locked out of a dungeon for a day, and forced to hit the dices if I really wanna do it for some loot for my alts.

Yaweee

Lain said:
I haven't done much pugging with the new random pug thing, but I can't say I have had much luck.
Did 1 Violet Hold and 2 Nexus on my hunter, with Violet Hold resulting in wipes on the first (random) boss a couple times because the tank didn't kite it. After he left and we got another tank it was a breeze.
Nexus was fine the first time, but sucked hard the second time.
Right after we killed the mage chick I got booted from the party without warning and not even understanding what I could have done to deserve the boot.
Had to scroll up to see that while we were finishing a fight right before the boss, the leader said, in say, the he wanted to do the achievement.... noone agreed to it (I wonder if someone actually saw it), he just said let's do it, fight started, he gets pissed at me once calling me tard, always in say (I guess because I used volley when she splits), and after she dies and loot is rolled I find myself back on my server.
After that, I'm not even feeling like playing the random pug much. At the whim of an asshole I can find myself locked out of a dungeon for a day, and forced to hit the dices if I really wanna do it for some loot for my alts.

It takes all 4 of your party members to kick you. It's happened to me once (out of about 70+ heroics so far), and I think it might have been a bug at that. And Heroic lock outs don't mean much now; you can do instances you've already done if you random in to them.

I've probably only wiped 6~8 times in non-IC heroics so far.

Yaweee said:
I lost it. Seriously, guys, if you want to do some BS achievements in an instance nobody likes, make some fucking friends on your own server rather than subjecting random people to it. We ended up doing it just barely after a few tries, but it still felt like a waste of time.

I've been in a couple of groups that do achievements. Some we just got accidentally without trying (Less-rabi).

Did Abuse the Ooze last night, was a bit scary since I was healing and I only recently re-spec'd to resto but we did it.

Generally most ppl just want to finish the instance as soon as possible, my pet peeve is people skipping bosses. You're already in the instance, would it kill you to spend a few more minutes for some badges ?

Cipherr

KernelPanic said:
my pet peeve is people skipping bosses. You're already in the instance, would it kill you to spend a few more minutes for some badges ?

Im guilty of the above. Primarily since I only bother doing a heroic for the 2 frost badges, its kind of annoying getting halls of stone or something. Yesterday my group did HoS only killing 2 bosses lol.

Kweh

Just did Halls of Stone myself and we only did the Dwarf story encounter and the final boss.

Does anything change if you leave bosses alive? i.e. Increase the difficulty of the final boss?

Kweh said:
Just did Halls of Stone myself and we only did the Dwarf story encounter and the final boss.

Does anything change if you leave bosses alive? i.e. Increase the difficulty of the final boss?

Nope. Personally I just wish you could do Krystyllus, the big chick, and the last boss because the Branz encounter is so boring and long.

I love
hate
people that have a shit fit about GearScore being used as an unbiased estimator of someone's ability to do their role.

Jesus fuck I hate people period.

I guess it might be annoying if you're rapidly gearing a toon and the group fails, but achievement attempts are often the only thing making ancient heroics appealing to me. My druid has actually got a whole lot my priest doesn't have, although to be fair the absurdly geared groups you occasionally get mean they often happen by accident. I still can't believe my new record for the mage in Nexus is 17 seconds.

Went into ICC 25 for my first guild run last night and it's looking like my guild is going to take forever to clear it just like TOC. Watching DPS whacking Deathwhisper while adds pin me down and have their way with me feels painfully familiar.

Cipherr

jim-jam bongs said:
I guess it might be annoying if you're rapidly gearing a toon and the group fails, but achievement attempts are often the only thing making ancient heroics appealing to me. My druid has actually got a whole lot my priest doesn't have, although to be fair the absurdly geared groups you occasionally get mean they often happen by accident. I still can't believe my new record for the mage in Nexus is 17 seconds.

Went into ICC 25 for my first guild run last night and it's looking like my guild is going to take forever to clear it just like TOC. Watching DPS whacking Deathwhisper while adds pin me down and have their way with me feels painfully familiar.

I think deathwhipser is going to be a PITA for pugs for a good long while. Ive done it twice successfully and unsuccessfully before as well, and seen much crying about the fight in Trade chat.

It just seems that the initial strats for the fight stated to put a group on the shield, and a group on the left side and right side. Every pug tries this (one I was in tried it also and failed) The successes simply said fuck the strat, and split all of the raids dps, we ALL burned down the 3 adds, with half the raid burning one side, half the raid burning the other, with a single group of dps assigned to move to the back add after both sides were down.

The other two groups simply resumed dps on the shield once the 6 adds were melted. This worked perfectly twice, and despite the melee's running back and forth, and general discomfort of target switching and trying to cast on a Adherent yet its dead before you can since theres so much dps......it worked out fine. Fight felt like a faceroll the two times we did it that way.

On the pug this week though? They refused that strat, and wiped repeatedly trying to do it the way they read it. Each wipe because there wasnt enough dps to kill the adds all before the following wave. Its going to take people a while to realize that the fight is a waste of your time if you cant kill the adds fast enough, the shield isnt a problem, phase 2 isnt a problem, not even the curse of torpor is a problem with dispels, but not getting those waves down will cause 99% of your wipes.

Theres 30 seconds in between each wave. With all, and I mean ALL (even the slow ramp up dpsing affliction locks, NO exceptions) on the adds they are melted in at ridiculous speeds, allowing 80% of the dps to get back on the shield.

Edit: sorry for ranting, I missed the ICC25 runs with the guilds I normally pug with this week, and watched this pug yesterday rack up 100's of gold in repairs refusing to change the strat. Luckily with FD I had a grand total of 4g repairs after that.

markot

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
I love
hate
people that have a shit fit about GearScore being used as an unbiased estimator of someone's ability to do their role.

Jesus fuck I hate people period.

Except it isnt >.>?

I installed it a few days ago and recently uninstalled it, I had people with good gearscores do crap, and people with lowish ones do well. It was completely... stupid and wasnt at all 'an estimator of a persons ability to do their role'

/Played =/= ability.

Ripclawe

Banned
has prices on things like eternal fire or even in general collapsed on anyones servers? I am on Gilneas and it dropped by about 20G in a week.

GearScore just lets me know at a glance who's well geared and who isn't.

I never judge player skill on it, but it lets you know the strength of the grp.

I'm tempted to try some PuG ICC 25 man as I want to get frost emblems faster. I got my first T10 piece last week and I'd like the 2pc bonus asap.

But some of the stories here scare me, I've only done some rep farms and the groups would wipe on trash ....

Puncture said:
I think deathwhipser is going to be a PITA for pugs for a good long while. Ive done it twice successfully and unsuccessfully before as well, and seen much crying about the fight in Trade chat.

It just seems that the initial strats for the fight stated to put a group on the shield, and a group on the left side and right side. Every pug tries this (one I was in tried it also and failed) The successes simply said fuck the strat, and split all of the raids dps, we ALL burned down the 3 adds, with half the raid burning one side, half the raid burning the other, with a single group of dps assigned to move to the back add after both sides were down.

The other two groups simply resumed dps on the shield once the 6 adds were melted. This worked perfectly twice, and despite the melee's running back and forth, and general discomfort of target switching and trying to cast on a Adherent yet its dead before you can since theres so much dps......it worked out fine. Fight felt like a faceroll the two times we did it that way.

On the pug this week though? They refused that strat, and wiped repeatedly trying to do it the way they read it. Each wipe because there wasnt enough dps to kill the adds all before the following wave. Its going to take people a while to realize that the fight is a waste of your time if you cant kill the adds fast enough, the shield isnt a problem, phase 2 isnt a problem, not even the curse of torpor is a problem with dispels, but not getting those waves down will cause 99% of your wipes.

Theres 30 seconds in between each wave. With all, and I mean ALL (even the slow ramp up dpsing affliction locks, NO exceptions) on the adds they are melted in at ridiculous speeds, allowing 80% of the dps to get back on the shield.

Damn, I'm pretty sure that we were using the good strat too. Our DPS always take the longest to learn fights though, and having your top mage as the raid-leader means that many attempts he backs off so he can pay attention to what they're doing wrong, which just compounds the problem.

It actually reminds me a lot of Thorim which took our 25 man group a stupidly long amount of time to figure out, because nobody, arena or gauntlet, would be killing the right stuff. Eventually the adds get too numerous and the heals become impossible to sustain, and it's all over red rover.

Edit: sorry for ranting, I missed the ICC25 runs with the guilds I normally pug with this week, and watched this pug yesterday rack up 100's of gold in repairs refusing to change the strat. Luckily with FD I had a grand total of 4g repairs after that.

I feel your pain :) It's only one week but there's nothing worse than being saved to a failed instance for no good reason.

KernelPanic said:
But some of the stories here scare me, I've only done some rep farms and the groups would wipe on trash ....

I'm going to put this one out there; the trash before Marrowgar is more likely to cause a wipe than the boss. It's not that it's particularly challenging, but with the traps and the tendency that players have to not watch where they're going, it does happen more than I would have expected.

Yaweee

I too have gotten fucked out of a week of ICC25 due to PUGFAIL on Deathwhisper. Like, 4 wipes and people started bailing. WTF?

FLEABttn

Banned
Yaweee said:
I too have gotten fucked out of a week of ICC25 due to PUGFAIL on Deathwhisper. Like, 4 wipes and people started bailing. WTF?

Wipes are an inherent part of the learning progress. Nobody seems to put up with it these days though.

Cipherr

FLEABttn said:
Wipes are an inherent part of the learning progress. Nobody seems to put up with it these days though.

Yeah, I also think its why people are so strict about requiring the achievement that shows you have cleared it before letting you into the run. Having the achieve shows, that more than likely at some point you suffered through some wipes to get it done, those people are less likely to bail on a raid in general.

All those people leaving after a death wont be getting their achievements any time soon with such short patience. The new wing opens Tuesday, gonna be good times.

JWong

Banned
Finally got my Saurfang kill. Never really got raid groups after my long break.

8D can't wait for the Plagueworks to come live on Tues.

Tamanon

Banned
Whew, downed Saurfang-25 finally. Took about 8 wipes until us ranged got it together.

Got Nibelung though off of Deathwhisper which we surprisingly one-shotted by having ALL dps on adds, then boss. LOVE Nibelung, had 3 Valkyrs up on a boss in a HHoL afterwards.

Also got my second tier 10 piece too.:D

Tamanon said:
Whew, downed Saurfang-25 finally. Took about 8 wipes until us ranged got it together.

Got Nibelung though off of Deathwhisper which we surprisingly one-shotted by having ALL dps on adds, then boss. LOVE Nibelung, had 3 Valkyrs up on a boss in a HHoL afterwards.

Really? Talked to a few people who got that staff and they HATE it

Puncture said:
Yeah, I also think its why people are so strict about requiring the achievement that shows you have cleared it before letting you into the run. Having the achieve shows, that more than likely at some point you suffered through some wipes to get it done, those people are less likely to bail on a raid in general.

All those people leaving after a death wont be getting their achievements any time soon with such short patience. The new wing opens Tuesday, gonna be good times.

I had a funny moment with achievements over the weekend. My alt is a druid that I was gearing for tanking by healing heroics. Somewhere along the line I started to spend badges on resto gear though, so my alt is another healer now. I guess I just really like healing.

The new ICC 5 man content requires a lot of sustained healing though, so I've been asking groups to boot me if we're having trouble and I'm on my druid. Yesterday I pulled Halls of Reflection and decided to just do it, lack of confidence notwithstanding. And I came through it with flying colours, mostly because Wild Growth is haxx in 5 man stuff. You should have seen the confusion in party chat about that one when the achievements popped up :lol

It made me think how much better it's going to be when the achievement system is account-wide. I know that not everyone has a main and an alt that perform the same function in a group, but when people ask me to link achievements for TOC on my druid I really wish I could link them and say "I earned these on my holy priest, so I know how to heal this raid, although I haven't done it on this character".

Although I wouldn't have had the amazing "I have no life" moment I had when my druid got a perky pug... a week after my priest did :lol

Tamanon

Banned
funkmastergeneral said:
Really? Talked to a few people who got that staff and they HATE it

Oh it's not a big upgrade for me from my Chieftain's Staff. But I way over the haste soft cap for moonkin so could certainly spare the haste from it.

Plus the proc is just fun:D

Angry Grimace

DeathNote said:
I see the argument there and I haven't read deep into elitist jerks. I've been running it because they say it's essential in the unholy dps thread's OP. I find it weird that they wouldn't edit it if there was an argument.

Since I haven't played in months, the advice of DK's playing for a good while is essential. I'm conflicted tho, because I was under the impression they are doing the best theory crafting out there. I was even thinking maybe the rotation is so well thought out that .2 of a second window left to click pestilence was normal. :lol But, yeah, it's annoying as hell to mess with.
The original 3.3 rotation was virtually impossible to actually do in practice beyond Saurfang. Having a 1 second window while having to move, etc. to refresh your diseases or incur a massive DPS penalty is beyond unreasonable.

As for that glyph, the problem is a fault in the way the article is written. Glyph of Disease is not "essential;" they are just listing what in theory will give the max AoE dps; but my opinion is that running an entire spec for AoE is generally a faulty strategy and 99% of the time you will want the single target glyphs: Icy Touch, Dark Death and Ghoul. The AoE glyphs they suggest, D&D, Disease and Icy Touch, would be a relatively huge single target DPS loss if you took them.

I generally think that taking a full AoE spec is a waste of a spec since any fight where having one would be wanted they just nerf the shit out of AoE, i.e. Blood Beasts and the Faction Champs.

Cipherr

Tamanon said:

Those things are attention grabbers for sure. I was doing some dps rotations on the dummies in IF testing MM out vs my SV spec and a boomkin behind me was on a dummy and had those things pop out. I stopped and just watched them chain cast :lol :lol So awesome. I also got the Whispering Fanged Skull tonight off of Deathwhiper 10 man. I replaced my Greatness deck, which I think is the longest lasting piece of gear I have ever had in this game, despite maybe 2pc tier 5 which I still keep around for soloing elites (absolutely priceless IMO). That trinket outperformed its Ilvl a great deal. But I was still happy to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom