• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Puncture said:
Those things are attention grabbers for sure. I was doing some dps rotations on the dummies in IF testing MM out vs my SV spec and a boomkin behind me was on a dummy and had those things pop out. I stopped and just watched them chain cast :lol :lol So awesome. I also got the Whispering Fanged Skull tonight off of Deathwhiper 10 man. I replaced my Greatness deck, which I think is the longest lasting piece of gear I have ever had in this game, despite maybe 2pc tier 5 which I still keep around for soloing elites (absolutely priceless IMO). That trinket outperformed its Ilvl a great deal. But I was still happy to replace it.
I'm running the Needle Scorpion and the Greatness card still :lol It just never gets old!

I'm ready to nab that skull though so I can get rid of that shitty NES asap. It looks cool when you look at it's stats, until you realize it's proc rate is abysmal.

J-Rzez

Angry Grimace said:
I'm running the Needle Scorpion and the Greatness card still :lol It just never gets old!

I'm ready to nab that skull though so I can get rid of that shitty NES asap. It looks cool when you look at it's stats, until you realize it's proc rate is abysmal.

Those are the two trinkets I'm rocking now as well :lol

Hoping to get some upgrades from 10 and 25 ICC. Have yet to see them drop yet unfortunately. Just like that damned Saronite Gargoyle cloak. This Tues, it's mine.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
J-Rzez said:
Those are the two trinkets I'm rocking now as well :lol

Hoping to get some upgrades from 10 and 25 ICC. Have yet to see them drop yet unfortunately. Just like that damned Saronite Gargoyle cloak. This Tues, it's mine.
I was really happy about getting them until I realized that the proc on NES only occurs like 10% on crit, which means it's uptime is only like 8%.

I have yet to see the NES Trinket drop. I've been tanking a lot more and I'm absolutely having a blast with it. For someone who has played a cloth caster for many years, being able to charge into a group of elites and go to town feels epic.

Got to do an ICC25 pug (first time for my warrior) last night with my guild as a dps(arms), and i'm somewhat undergeared for dps. I think I was doing maybe 6k dps on trash, simply because of bladestorm. But on the first boss, it dropped to 3.5k. Anyway, after numerous wipes, they asked me to go prot, because a dk tank was too squishy. I ended up having the most health out of the other two tanks and took over main tanking it. Downed him on my first go. Felt great.

We never downed deathwhisper, but I ended up getting the tank wrists off first boss, enough rep for the friendly version of the ashen verdict tank ring, and the 2 frost emblems off the first boss gave me exactly 50 frost emblems for the tanking cloak. Hopefully this will help my attempts in HoR. I still don't like that place.:D

My moonkin (now dual-spec'd resto) healed H PoS and H Hor just fine. Half my gear is boomkin gear, I have the most hit rating out of any healer on the server.

I think you just need a decently geared group. If you're doing the corner method, everyone has to stay out of line of sight until the tank has all the mobs gathered up. Almost everytime I do it, someone has to leave the corner early. Having a priest to shackle helps in such cases.

I had trouble keeping a 4400-ish tank up before. His health kept going down no matter what. I probably should've spammed regrowth or nourish more. Still not sure which to use (and glyph) regrowth or nourish.

As a relatively new healer, doing the new ICC 5-mans is quite a shock. The older heroics I can just throw rejuv on the tank with the occasional wild growth and I can pretty much coast thru most of the instance.

joelseph

Paladins and Warriors make HHOR easier with stuns too. As a priest I find it easier and safer to stay in the corner and not worry about going out to shackle.

Retro

Tamanon said:
Yeah, Paladin tanks who remember they have Holy Wrath almost make HoR trivial.:lol

Paladin Tanks who remember they have Turn Evil make it a cake walk.

Since Ret paladins are so prevalent, they should also be reminded that Repentance makes HoR pretty boring. Just wanted to drop that comment since I think I've only seen two remembering they have it. :lol

joelseph

Retro said:

Since Ret paladins are so prevalent, they should also be reminded that Repentance makes HoR pretty boring. Just wanted to drop that comment since I think I've only seen two remembering they have it. :lol

Ret on IC and ICC trash is godly too, the patch was made for them it would seem.

Man tanking HoR in the center of the room is fun as hell. A lot more engaging than hiding in a cubbyhole. Also there is an awesome nook on the final iceberg that pretty much tanks itself, and doesn't expose any melee to pukies.

Oh and I ran FoS at least once a day for over two weeks without getting the scorpion. Yet the skull has dropped from Whisper every single time.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
What's the best way to compare gear?

I don't really like maxdps and rawr. there are things not showing up that i want to compare.

Edit: I'm trying to figure out how Titanium Razorplate and Titanium Spikeguards compare. awr says Titanium Razorplate is better. Maxdps doesn't have Koltira's Battleplate of Triumph on the list to even compare it to.

Angry Grimace

Retro said:

HoR is very easy as Ret or Prot.

Holy Wrath will essentially glue mobs to you, and during the stun, you just Turn Evil the ghost-hunters that don't always get close enough to get hit by the HW. Another tool is to actually use your Avenger's Shield to silence the mage mobs.

It does require that your DPS make an effort to stop the rogues from kidney shotting you over and over.

DeathNote said:
What's the best way to compare gear?

I don't really like maxdps and rawr. there are things not showing up that i want to compare.

Edit: I'm trying to figure out how Titanium Razorplate and Titanium Spikeguards compare. awr says Titanium Razorplate is better. Maxdps doesn't have Koltira's Battleplate of Triumph on the list to even compare it to.

Well, they probably have the Thasarrian's (Alli version). I use common sense, because in reality there aren't enough options to really worry about what's an upgrade and what isn't.

Macattk15

Did you check elitist jerks? Several classes have people who have put together very detailed spreadsheets detailing gear and it's differences.

I can speak for Rogues and Warriors anyway.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Macattk15 said:
Did you check elitist jerks? Several classes have people who have put together very detailed spreadsheets detailing gear and it's differences.

An ilevel 232-277 spread sheet would be great. but i'm not seeing one for DK.

Macattk15 said:

While we're on the topic of Rogues and spreadsheets, there's something I stumbled upon while looking at the loot tables for the next wing which is out tomorrow.

Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy. That's pretty awesome as Aldriana is one of the most prolific rogue theorycrafters and posters on EJ. They made the current spreadsheet for both mutilate and combat rogues, and are a major part in rogue theorycrafting.

Interestingly, it isn't the first time Blizz has done this for rogues. Avool's Sword of Jin may not be an official reference, but it certainly sounds like Vulajin, who used to basically be the same figure as Aldriana before WotLK. It helps that the sword was pretty good in its day, and given that Combat Swords was the spec to be back in TBC, it seems like it might've been directed at him.

Are there any other references like this? I know there's a leather healing chest named after a popular website owner who recently 'retired', but that's about it.

Angry Grimace

Tamanon said:
Well, there's the BRK-1000

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47521

Named after Big Red Kitty, a famous Hunter blogger.

Also, at least 3 of the new Icecrown items are named after WoW cosplayers, 2 after those who played the Draenei twins.
Also, Ramaladni's Blade of Culling, which is Indalamar backwards, Indalamar being the guy that convinced Blizzard in the Beta of World of Warcraft that they needed to nerf the shit out of the Fury Warrior tree because it was totally overpowered at the time.

Wrekt

The Paladin trainer in Silvermoon is named Bachi. Bachi was the name of the first BE Pally to hit 70 in the BC beta.

border

Tamanon said:
Eternal Fire's dropped back down to its normal 25g or so, for some reason it was higher for a bit.
New crafting recipes, most likely.

For some reason Eternal Life went through the roof on my server after the last patch (from maybe 10g to 35g).

Angry Grimace

border said:
New crafting recipes, most likely.

For some reason Eternal Life went through the roof on my server after the last patch (from maybe 10g to 35g).
In a word,

Fuck. Eternal. Fire.

You need Eternal Fucking Fire for every decent thing, (Titansteel, Spellweave, Transmute: Cardinal Ruby), but farming it is about as fun as eye surgery. At least Blizzard gave us a reacharound and never implemented Eternal Might (which exists in the game files).

Angry Grimace said:
In a word,

Fuck. Eternal. Fire.

You need Eternal Fucking Fire for every decent thing, (Titansteel, Spellweave, Transmute: Cardinal Ruby), but farming it is about as fun as eye surgery. At least Blizzard gave us a reacharound and never implemented Eternal Might (which exists in the game files).

i'd say I feel your pain, but being an engineer with a mote extractor and flying around Sholazar = love.

Angry Grimace

Infinitemadness said:
i'd say I feel your pain, but being an engineer with a mote extractor and flying around Sholazar = love.
I have that and it still sucks

C.Dark.DN

Banned
So, I went from 100g to 3,000 gold in the past 2ish days. Pretty much have been farming saronite ore, titanium ore, and mats to craft netherweave bags. Haven't done much auction house playing or daily quests.

I would like to move away from spending multiple hours farming. I'm under the impression that people with over 50kg are milking production professions. I have tailoring at 387 on an 80 alt I have no desire gearing. Not sure if it's worth leveling up. Maybe getting to the frostweave bag level at least. My skinning profession is is pretty much useless on my main and I'm willing to replace it.

I'm considering leveling up jewelcrafting, blacksmithing, or engineering since it'd help me with dps and gold making. But, I'm worried about the time sink while I'm trying to gear up since I'm in ilevel 200 gear. Also worried about not having the latest craved patterns.

Also, I want to consider whichever profession that has the highest probability of making the most gold next expansion.

Maybe the best question to ask is which profession makes the most as soon as it hits 450.

Cipherr

DeathNote said:
So, I went from 100g to 3,000 gold in the past 2ish days. Pretty much have been farming saronite ore, titanium ore, and mats to craft netherweave bags. Haven't done much auction house playing or daily quests.

I would like to move away from spending multiple hours farming. I'm under the impression that people with over 50kg are milking production professions. I have tailoring at 387 on an 80 alt I have no desire gearing. Not sure if it's worth leveling up. Maybe getting to the frostweave bag level at least. My skinning profession is is pretty much useless on my main and I'm willing to replace it.

I'm considering leveling up jewelcrafting, blacksmithing, or engineering since it'd help me with dps and gold making. But, I'm worried about the time sink while I'm trying to gear up since I'm in ilevel 200 gear. Also worried about not having the latest craved patterns.

Also, I want to consider whichever profession that has the highest probability of making the most gold next expansion.

Maybe the best question to ask is which profession makes the most as soon as it hits 450.

I would say Jewelcrafting? I just hit max level, do the dailies and buy any gems your class may need personally, then make sure you have the pure red STR and Arpen gem the pure Yellow Hit gem, the Pure AGI pure Spellpower and the hybrid X+hit rating gems.

Those are in the highest demand, from there you can sell your dragonseye from the daily JC quest for 120g a day and do cuts for people in Dalaran as much or as little as you like. I normally get 5 to 15g tips for those epic cuts, more for the metas (no idea why people tip so much more for meta gem cuts, but they do). JC at 450 makes you effortless gold per day, its so lopsided imo that its crazy. Its even more absurd if your a miner and can sell the titanium dusts and gems you get mining and prospecting per day as well as the titansteel smelt cooldown.

Puncture said:
I would say Jewelcrafting? I just hit max level, do the dailies and buy any gems your class may need personally, then make sure you have the pure red STR and Arpen gem the pure Yellow Hit gem, the Pure AGI pure Spellpower and the hybrid X+hit rating gems.

Those are in the highest demand, from there you can sell your dragonseye from the daily JC quest for 120g a day and do cuts for people in Dalaran as much or as little as you like. I normally get 5 to 15g tips for those epic cuts, more for the metas (no idea why people tip so much more for meta gem cuts, but they do). JC at 450 makes you effortless gold per day, its so lopsided imo that its crazy. Its even more absurd if your a miner and can sell the titanium dusts and gems you get mining and prospecting per day as well as the titansteel smelt cooldown.

Do you prospect titanium ore often? After my JC/Enchanting combo got nerfed thanks to last patch with enchanting materials plummeting in value I tried prospecting some titanium ore and was pretty underwhelmed with the results. On my server a stack of 20 ore is going for around 320g, and with a 3000g investment I only made back 2760g after selling the cut epic and blue gems, and the titanium powder.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Puncture said:

I like the sounds of that. The fact that it's also the best dps profession for me makes me ready to jump.

Can you give an estimate of the total amount you're making daily as of now?

How long does it take to level from 1-40? And how much gold would it cost based on average costs of items throughout servers? Right off the bat it'd cost me 21g to get from 1-30.

Angry Grimace

DeathNote said:
I like the sounds of that. The fact that it's also the best dps profession for me makes me ready to jump.

How long does it take to level from 1-40? And how much gold would it cost based on average costs of items throughout servers? Right off the bat it'd cost me 21g to get from 1-30.
JC is ok. I have Alchemy on an alt and combined with JC makes big bucks.

Cipherr

funkmastergeneral said:
Do you prospect titanium ore often? After my JC/Enchanting combo got nerfed thanks to last patch with enchanting materials plummeting in value I tried prospecting some titanium ore and was pretty underwhelmed with the results. On my server a stack of 20 ore is going for around 320g, and with a 3000g investment I only made back 2760g after selling the cut epic and blue gems, and the titanium powder.

Oh I dropped mining recently, and bought thousands of gold in ore and powerleveled blacksmithing to get two additional sockets for more AGI for my hunter (a whopping 40) because it was more dps than mining.......
Its a sickness.

DeathNote said:

It can get expensive to level it unless your willing to do some of the mining yourself. Im not sure how much things have changed, but the Mithril and Thorium ore was rare, so it generally costed quite a bit while I was leveling JC long ago, I ended up mining what I needed. But mining it isnt a problem, those old zones are empty.

The amount I make daily varies, I stocked up on tons of green gems before I dropped mining, so every day I do the JC daily which is 13g, then I sell the Dragons eye for another 120, cut a few gems while I wait for my daily heroic to pop, the money from that varies hardcore, I can get 10g in the 10m wait, or I can get over 100g from people needing cuts in just that short time. Its completely unpredictable, but I like it because its money I dont have to move anywhere to get. Then after my daily heroic I make this glass item: Icy Prism This item takes some of the useless green gems and a frozen orb you probably have stacks of by now rotting in your bank and produces an item that has gems inside. You can get random epic gems, random blue gems and dragonseyes inside.

Of course if you get a Dragonseye you sell it for another 120g, if its an epic gem, I cut it into whatever is the most popular gem for that color and AH it for another 130+g and if its blue gems I do the same for them.

You can have some absurdly good days, but even on a bad day, youll make more money with it in a short amount of time than any other profession can boast. But again, Im not sure what it would cost to level it, you would have to have a look at your servers economy. Its been a long time since I leveled mine.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Puncture said:
Oh I dropped mining recently, and bought thousands of gold in ore and powerleveled blacksmithing to get two additional sockets for more AGI for my hunter (a whopping 40) because it was more dps than mining.......
Its a sickness.

It can get expensive to level it unless your willing to do some of the mining yourself. Im not sure how much things have changed, but the Mithril and Thorium ore was rare, so it generally costed quite a bit while I was leveling JC long ago, I ended up mining what I needed. But mining it isnt a problem, those old zones are empty.

The amount I make daily varies, I stocked up on tons of green gems before I dropped mining, so every day I do the JC daily which is 13g, then I sell the Dragons eye for another 120, cut a few gems while I wait for my daily heroic to pop, the money from that varies hardcore, I can get 10g in the 10m wait, or I can get over 100g from people needing cuts in just that short time. Its completely unpredictable, but I like it because its money I dont have to move anywhere to get. Then after my daily heroic I make this glass item: Icy Prism This item takes some of the useless green gems and a frozen orb you probably have stacks of by now rotting in your bank and produces an item that has gems inside. You can get random epic gems, random blue gems and dragonseyes inside.

Of course if you get a Dragonseye you sell it for another 120g, if its an epic gem, I cut it into whatever is the most popular gem for that color and AH it for another 130+g and if its blue gems I do the same for them.

You can have some absurdly good days, but even on a bad day, youll make more money with it in a short amount of time than any other profession can boast. But again, Im not sure what it would cost to level it, you would have to have a look at your servers economy. Its been a long time since I leveled mine.
Did you farm and spend a few thousand both? Or just farm? And how long did it take to get from 1 to 400. And then 400-450?

I'd lake to farm from 1-400 because of the dead zones.

Cipherr

DeathNote said:
Did you farm and spend a few thousand both? Or just farm? And how long did it take to get from 1 to a profitable level.

I'd lake to farm from 1-400 because of the dead zones.

Im pretty sure I only spent a few hundred, I vaguely remember doing that in BC, leveling it costs me a few hundred gold when I got into the thorium area mainly. Thorium was expensive on the AH at that time, but once I got to the current gem market (at that time it was the BC green quality gems) it got extremely cheap, ore was plentiful on the AH, but I didnt buy it, because once you get to outlands level you can fly and collect your ore which is 2000000000000x faster than trudging along on some ground mount for ore in the searing gorge.

I however have some pretty bad news, its not going to be very profitable until you reach the blue gems for current content from what I have seen. The new system they added in WoTLK with the chance for "perfect" green quality gems thats are juuuuuust below the blue quality ones statwise have kinda tanked the green gem market. Your unperfect cuts will just rot on the AH and noone will buy them. All the money making comes in the top level of JC once you have access to the daily quest for it. You can start getting these at 375 Jewelcrafting skill.

If you really are considering maxxing it, I would look at something like this first: http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow_jewelcrafting_leveling_guide.html and have a look at the raw materials list it has. It will show you exactly what you will need to skill it from 1 to maximum in terms of materials. Price them on your AH, find out whats to expensive to buy, and perhaps mine it in advance of skilling your JC. If the cost is acceptable, dive in and follow the skilling plan it shows. If its going to be to expensive to get to the point where you would start making money you can just bail out before you begin.

border

The perfect professions for a Death Knight would be Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing. You get extra sockets and super-epic gems to put in your extra sockets. If you are strapped for money you can take up Mining and Blacksmithing.....mine enough ore to level you BS skill...then start again and mine enough ore to level your Jewelcrafting skill....then quit Mining and just powerlevel Jewelcrafting from all the mats you collected.

Of course this is all just a huge god-damned hassle in the name of a small Strength/Attack Power increase. Professions are just no fun unless you do them while leveling....which you obviously can't do as a DK. When you get to the endgame and are faced with a huge time investment or a huge money investment in order to level up, it's pretty daunting.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
border said:
The perfect professions for a Death Knight would be Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing. You get extra sockets and super-epic gems to put in your extra sockets. If you are strapped for money you can take up Mining and Blacksmithing.....mine enough ore to level you BS skill...then start again and mine enough ore to level your Jewelcrafting skill....then quit Mining and just powerlevel Jewelcrafting from all the mats you collected.

Of course this is all just a huge god-damned hassle in the name of a small Strength/Attack Power increase. Professions are just no fun unless you do them while leveling....which you obviously can't do as a DK. When you get to the endgame and are faced with a huge time investment or a huge money investment in order to level up, it's pretty daunting.
Yeah, that'd be a good plan but I'm not sure I'd want to power level two back to back.

I need to farm emblems tho.. :/

Angry Grimace

border said:

I'm a big Engineering honk. It's convienent. Not a ton of "buffs" but tons of useful things, like mailboxes, bots n' teleporters.

border

Well yeah, that's my point -- you can level some helpful professions, but ultimately your time would be better spent in the pursuit of better gear. The profession bonuses are great if you just did everything as you leveled, but spending your time on them when you are already at 80 seems like a waste. It's only worth the time and money if your gear is already maxxed out, which is the other problem with professions.....they're just a huge sink that feels mostly intended for people who have no other way of increasing their stats. Unless you're decked out in iLevel 245+ gear, you are better off collecting badges.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
I wound up using my dk as a gatherer (skinning / mining) for my other professions. It's a lot better than a regular profession since it doesn't take long to level at 80, and I can just AoE down mobs for leathers, and ride / fly around for ore (I opted for the extra 20% mount speed on my off-spec that I hardly use, which helps here). Not much help for making money in and of itself, but awesome for leveling other toons' professions. =)

Epix

:D
To encourage players not to shy away from the many invigorating adventures to be had in The Oculus, we have applied a change to enhance the rewards players are provided when selected for this dungeon via the Random Heroic option in the Dungeon Finder. Once Ley-Guardian Eregos is defeated, one loot bag per character will be provided in his chest in addition to the current rewards. Each loot bag will offer players rare gems, two additional Emblems of Triumph, and a chance of being rewarded the Reins of the Blue Drake. These fine treasures could be yours should you honor your fellow party members by besting the challenges contained within The Oculus! Keep in mind, however, that these extra loot bags will only be awarded to each party member if Oculus is selected by the Dungeon Finder when players choose the Random Heroic option.

In light of this change, the Reins of the Azure Drake will now have a chance of dropping in both 10- and 25-player versions of The Eye of Eternity.

Epix said:

Still doesn't help the fact that running the dungeon with people who don't know what they are doing is painful regardless of gear levels. It's pretty sad that Blizz designed a dungeon so horribly they have to bribe people to ever run it.

Seeds

Quick question.

Currently have Quel'Delar. lens of the mind and Mystifying Charm (i245), should i replace them with Nibelung?

Seeds

That's what I was thinking.

I gain a little spell power but I lose a little of everything else.

So... do I sell it now before it's to late? Had a guy offering 5k.

hobart

I play an Arcane Mage as well.

You are losing far too many stats with Nibelung currently. I would stick with the MH-OH combo you currently have until a better MH comes along (and you should try to find an OH with some haste on it. Crit is a very weak stat for Arcane mages unless you are swimming in Haste). Generally speaking... you'll be seeing more Haste on that combo throughout the patch... and you really wanna keep your Haste high.

This is ASIDE from the fact that Nibelung's proc is a little iffy right now. Even with the heroic version looming... I just think there are much better option available to you that I'd rather wear.

How are you selling Nibelung? Isn't it BOP?

hobart said:

You are losing far too many stats with Nibelung currently. I would stick with the MH-OH combo you currently have until a better MH comes along (and you should try to find an OH with some haste on it. Crit is a very weak stat for Arcane mages unless you are swimming in Haste). Generally speaking... you'll be seeing more Haste on that combo throughout the patch... and you really wanna keep your Haste high.

This is ASIDE from the fact that Nibelung's proc is a little iffy right now. Even with the heroic version looming... I just think there are much better option available to you that I'd rather wear.

Probably selling it to someone who was in the ICC run with him. He has 2 hours to do so.

I would be a bit wary of selling it. Blizz has already fixed the proc on the Crossbow from Icecrown, so Nibelung may be up next. I highly doubt that they want people using a 245 MH/OH combo over a 264 staff.

Seeds

hobart said:

A guy from the pug i got it from asked me if he could buy it after the raid.

And regarding haste (have 700), how much should i have? Think i got arcane blast to a 1.08 sec cast when black magic, blood lust and some other stuff hit, which made me think about replacing black magic with spellpower.

Edit: yeah, better keep it, just in case.

hobart

Seeds said:
A guy from the pug i got it from asked me if he could buy it after the raid.

And regarding haste (have 700), how much should i have? Think i got arcane blast to a 1.08 sec cast when black magic, blood lust and some other stuff hit, which made me think about replacing black magic with spellpower.

Edit: yeah, better keep it, just in case.

Keeping Haste around 700 is nice. From what I understand... you'll be hitting 800ish in T10. Personally... my feeling is that Black Magic is a little bit overkill right now... but I haven't played with it to know for sure. I know theorycrafters have it as BiS... but I'm just not entirely sold on it yet. The math supports it....... but as for the game environment and my lag... that's a different story.

Look... Nibelung seems like a fun staff. But from what I've seen in ICC currently... I can see you replacing it with other choices fairly soon. For me... it didn't seem attractive (although, of course, I wouldn't mind playing with it for fun!)

Yaweee

Listed below are recent fixes we have applied to the game. Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the realm has been restarted.

To review previous in-game fixes, please visit: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=21723843880&sid=1

1/5/10

* The Lady Deathwhisper encounter has seen the following changes in the 25 player normal version: mana pool has been reduced, the health on all adds has been reduced, and Adherents will wait a little longer after spawning before they start casting.
* Interrupting a fireball being cast by the Ymirjar Flamebearers in normal and heroic Pit of Saron will no longer make them instantly cast Hellfire.
* The ghost waves at the beginning of both normal and heroic Halls of Reflection have undergone several changes that should make them easier to defeat such as preventing 2 mages or 2 mercenaries from spawning in the 5 mob pulls, a shorter duration of the spectral footman’s shield bash, and the spectral mage’s flamestrike having a longer cast time, shorter duration, and (in heroic) doing less damage.

Glad they nerfed the Deathwhisper 25 fight. It sucked having the hardest boss in the instance be the second one, making groups fall apart right after people are saved to it for the week. I wouldn't mind a relative increase to Morrowgar 25 to compensate.

Two more weeks of season 7, as well. I'm guessing that will be when the third wing opens, and Season 8 will open at the same time as the Arthas wing.

As for the HoR nerf, it probably wasn't necessary except to make it more in line with the difficulty of PoS and FoS, albeit only slightly harder. It doesn't make much sense for there to be a significant gradient in difficulty for three instances that offer the same level of loot. As an Elemental Shaman I had literally no reason to run HHoR, so I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom