• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunlop

Today, I received it. I doubt we'll ever get a perm-ban, as the loss of PR from banning topguilds is going to hurt their subscription numbers much more than quelling angry cries of the fucking noobs in this game ever would.

That is awesome, I can only image what the King of WOW is like in RL

His logic is a little flawed as WOW gets it money from the huge userbase of "fucking noobs" like me, the uber guild members pay the same monthly fees and lets face it, most who have commited so much of their life to the game will not leave easily.

Bregor

Weenerz said:
I read that quite a few ensidia members picked up engineering right before the kill, so yea.

This is my understanding as well, there is some evidence that they went to lengths to maximize the effect.

Fularu

Banned
Bregor said:
This is my understanding as well, there is some evidence that they went to lengths to maximize the effect.

No, there's none. The only evidence is that they went at length to maximise their effectiveness.

There's combat logs on MMO, check them out. But eh, it's cool to hate on ensidia.. that's always the case when someone's better than you at something :)

To repeat an old WoW meme :

- Everyone who's better than me or has done more than me is a no life, basement dweller nerd
- Everyone who has achieved less than me is a fucking scrub!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Orbitcube said:
EDIT2: Ensidia.com is now down. At least Exodus didn't fucking completely rage when they got banned. I have to give them that.
Their site probably got a 72 hour ban also :D

Wrekt said:
Ahahahaha. I love rants by people like this. I can't believe he actually had the balls to post this:

Who of you would even fucking blink if Ensidia got perma-banned? The vast majority of WoW players have never even heard of Ensidia or Death & Taxes or even EJ. The extreme minority of us that have heard of them know they are self-important crybabies. Last week I didn't even know Ensidia still existed and now this week he thinks we would unsub if he got banned.
Ensidia puts up a non-elitist, pretty n00b friendly front 99% of the time. It's only when things go to shit that they start to act petulant, and frankly, it's really only the non-leaders who do that. They don't really seem like bad guys to me, but I have my doubts they "didn't know" what was causing the rebuild; because the LK launched a day earlier in the US and everything I've heard points to the Saronite Bomb exploit being a known exploit before Ensidia got the kill.

Some people are convinced WoW is equivalent to real sports, as opposed to just a video game that can't even win.

Weenerz

Banned
The ego of the "uber" guilds can be hilarious at times. Perm-banning Ensidia will result in subscription losses? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Weenerz said:
The ego of the "uber" guilds can be hilarious at times. Perm-banning Ensidia will result in subscription losses? :lol :lol :lol :lol
In reality, my guess is the Ensidia players would just buy new accounts and re-roll.

The fact is, people get banned for "unintentional" cheating all the time. It would have been pretty hypocritical given they were banning guilds (including members who weren't even online at the time) who accidentally pulled FL outside the encounter area.

traveler

Not Wario
Frankly, I've never been on Blizzard's side when it comes to matters like this. They've effectively banned Ensidia for doing the testing they should have done themselves. Indefensible, in my opinion.

You want to punish them and make the race fair again? Kill the achievements, kill, and loot and give them back the attempts they used up on him. Make them do it again without the glitch. Don't ban them for catching your mistakes.

CassSept

Weenerz said:
I read that quite a few ensidia members picked up engineering right before the kill, so yea.
Engineering is now BiS rogue profession (haste proc enchant + free dps from bombs), so it's entirely plausible they picked it up for min-maxing.
But the whine is indeed funny to read:lol
Btw, video for Blood Legion's 10man kill, I believe it wasn't posted yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlxcNMltpU8&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_3eDWwDKfE&feature=player_embedded
(yes, the fight on 10man lasts TWENTY minutes)
So fucking epic
SUPER SAIYAN FORDRING! Terenas Menethil wants to resurrect you:D!

traveler

Not Wario
BTW, Muqq's "meltdown" is a joke; it's a parody of a very similar looking post by one Tigole, back in his Legacy of Steel days.

Fix your goddamn buggy bullshit half-assed encounters. The amount of time we dedicated to get our keys to see this guy die and take a turn at the Emperor is just sick. To finally see Blood die only to have the ENTIRE raid DT'd from anywhere in the room was simply an insult. Blood dies, there are two earrings on the corpse, yet no matter where you are in the room, the Emperor DT's. So congrats rot on those. It's cheap enough to make a mob DT in the first place. But to have his agro radius extend to the entire room is ridiculous. So let me get this straight -- and this is how you guys envisioned this in San Diego: You spend months farming keys to get up to the room. Months farming Shissar Bane weapons (and the recipe is where?). You kill Blood while dealing with 8 other snakes in the room. And immediately after that fight you're supposed to engage the DEATHTOUCHING-FROM-ANYWHERE-IN-THE-ROOM Emperor along with the 8 snakes? Whoever came up with this sheer *fisting* of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at tigole@legacyofsteel.net when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle B) Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.

Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power.

Angry Grimace

traveler said:
Frankly, I've never been on Blizzard's side when it comes to matters like this. They've effectively banned Ensidia for doing the testing they should have done themselves. Indefensible, in my opinion.

You want to punish them and make the race fair again? Kill the achievements, kill, and loot and give them back the attempts they used up on him. Make them do it again without the glitch. Don't ban them for catching your mistakes.
"That [the logs show that every Saronite Bomb thrown by the rogues hit a monster] proves they tanked Lich King and the adds at the edge of the platform because they knew that the saronite bombs would cause the outer platform to respawn, making the valkyrs a non-threat. This made it easier for them to deal with Defile, as half of the Defile would end up spawning off of the edge of the platform.

Tens of guilds on 25-man, including mine, have been using saronite bombs everywhere on the platform--except for the edge, because we don't want to be instantly killed by valkyrs. The saronite bombs only renew the missing platforms if you drop them on the missing platforms."

- Bergg, Shaman from Uprising, US Aerie Peak

Macattk15

CassSept said:
Engineering is now BiS rogue profession (haste proc enchant + free dps from bombs), so it's entirely plausible they picked it up for min-maxing.

So fucking epic

That is pretty epic. We've gotten him pretty low on 10 man but haven't been able to pull it off yet.

How does Bolvar suddenly end up sitting on the throne after the kill?

traveler

Not Wario
Angry Grimace said:
"That [the logs show that every Saronite Bomb thrown by the rogues hit a monster] proves they tanked Lich King and the adds at the edge of the platform because they knew that the saronite bombs would cause the outer platform to respawn, making the valkyrs a non-threat. This made it easier for them to deal with Defile, as half of the Defile would end up spawning off of the edge of the platform.

Tens of guilds on 25-man, including mine, have been using saronite bombs everywhere on the platform--except for the edge, because we don't want to be instantly killed by valkyrs. The saronite bombs only renew the missing platforms if you drop them on the missing platforms."

- Bergg, Shaman from Uprising, US Aerie Peak

I don't care if Ensidia DID know and exploited anyway. Banning them for finding your mistakes is a horrible practice. Just take away their loot, kill, and achievements, and reset the attempts and encounter.

Angry Grimace

traveler said:
I don't care if Ensidia DID know and exploited anyway. Banning them for finding your mistakes is a horrible practice. Just take away their loot, kill, and achievements, and reset the attempts and encounter.
They do. After 7 days, they will be free to do the encounter again.

I don't know anything about the detailed mechanics of the encounter, but the fact that the platforms only respawn where the bombs actually hit doesn't sound good.

traveler

Not Wario
Angry Grimace said:
They do. After 7 days, they will be free to do the encounter again.

Obviously, yes. But I meant without the ban. They should be allowed to start back at it right now as far as I'm concerned.

I just woke up and saw the 72-hour ban on Ensidia members during that fight. Didn't think Blizzard had the balls to do it.

As for the mechanics of the fight from what I understand the edges of the throne are supposed to start crumbling and fall. Val'kyr are supposed to come down and throw players off the throne and kill them. This didn't happen during their fight thus making it easier.

Kletian

Figured I'd post this here as well, see if anyone wants me.

I'm looking for a new guild. Hopefully one that's casual but can still get shit done. I'm willing to server transfer but not faction transfer (Reigner, Human Rogue on the Gilneas server)

5100 GS, Mutilate Spec pulling between 4500-5000DPS depending on buffs/boss/etc

I'm available two days of the week out of T/W/Th 6-12EST with the Occaisional Saturday 6-12. I've got a family folks so obviously I spend a lot of time with them :p

Can't link my Armory from work but I can give you some WWS links from this week

Vs Ignis 10-man
http://wowwebstats.com/gg6u12agiagu5?s=39409-53851

Vs. the new VoA Boss on 25-man:
http://wowwebstats.com/m44s4lwptosya?m

If your interested WoWGaF send me a PM! :D

CassSept said:

So fucking epic

After watching those videos I can say that is the most epic thing I've ever seen. Well, at least next to Mass Effect 2.

I probably won't be able to see the fight in person but those videos were the next best thing. Now I just wish somebody recorded what happens post-cinematic.

Angry Grimace

HarryDemeanor said:
After watching those videos I can say that is the most epic thing I've ever seen. Well, at least next to Mass Effect 2.

I probably won't be able to see the fight in person but those videos were the next best thing. Now I just wish somebody recorded what happens post-cinematic.
20 minute fight though =/ That's a bit much.

Kletian said:
Figured I'd post this here as well, see if anyone wants me.

I'm looking for a new guild. Hopefully one that's casual but can still get shit done. I'm willing to server transfer but not faction transfer (Reigner, Human Rogue on the Gilneas server)

5100 GS, Mutilate Spec pulling between 4500-5000DPS depending on buffs/boss/etc

I'm available two days of the week out of T/W/Th 6-12EST with the Occaisional Saturday 6-12. I've got a family folks so obviously I spend a lot of time with them :p

Can't link my Armory from work but I can give you some WWS links from this week

Vs Ignis 10-man
http://wowwebstats.com/gg6u12agiagu5?s=39409-53851

Vs. the new VoA Boss on 25-man:
http://wowwebstats.com/m44s4lwptosya?m

If your interested WoWGaF send me a PM! :D
Quite frankly, 5k DPS at 5k GS is pathetic. You should be doing at least 7k on Koralon 10man.

Read through http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t54257-...sh_here_read_before_posting_updated_2_3_10_a/ and http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t37183-pocket_guide_wotlk_updated_3_3_a/

For specific changes I'd recommend:
Don't go for ArPen.
Drop at least 80 Hit so you're not far above the poison cap.
Aim for items with haste and AP (the other stat doesn't matter much.
Go 51/18/2, put 2 more points into Dagger spec, and then 3 into lightning reflexes. Drop the mutilate damage bonus in subtlety and go down to 2 points in relentless strikes. Check the links above if you don't believe me.
Follow the rotation outlined in the second link. Don't use rupture anymore.
Basically just follow the links.

Angry Grimace

Orbitcube said:
Quite frankly, 5k DPS at 5k GS is pathetic. You should be doing at least 7k on Koralon 10man.

Read through http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t54257-...sh_here_read_before_posting_updated_2_3_10_a/ and http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t37183-pocket_guide_wotlk_updated_3_3_a/

Don't go for ArPen.
Go 51/18/2, put 2 more points into Dagger spec, and then 3 into lightning reflexes. Drop the mutilate damage bonus in subtlety and go down to 2 points in relentless strikes. Check the links above if you don't believe me.
classy

Dunlop

My noob question of the day..how the (!@*# do I use vehicles? I have been pretty much ignoring those quests (bring horses back to me..blah blah). But now I have to free the king of the giants and slay a bajillion scourge. The only extra option I have is to dismount and it is not letting me use my abilities

Help me obi wan

Angry Grimace

Dunlop said:
My noob question of the day..how the (!@*# do I use vehicles? I have been pretty much ignoring those quests (bring horses back to me..blah blah). But now I have to free the king of the giants and slay a bajillion scourge. The only extra option I have is to dismount and it is not letting me use my abilities

Help me obi wan
What add ons are you running?

Bartender frequently will not default to vehicle bars, etc. unless you let it.

Speaking of vehicle fights, it's sad how much shittier Malygos is compared to other vehicle fights. It's boring, hard to see where you are in 3D space, but also mindnumbing easy.

Angry Grimace said:

Speaking of vehicle fights, it's sad how much shittier Malygos is compared to other vehicle fights. It's boring, hard to see where you are in 3D space, but also mindnumbing easy.

Yeah for the vehicle phase my old guild would just have all of us auto follow one person so all of us can focus on the button presses.

Angry Grimace

HarryDemeanor said:
Yeah for the vehicle phase my old guild would just have all of us auto follow one person so all of us can focus on the button presses.
Unneccessary really. With scaling, your drake is virtually invincible unless you're dumb enough to float in a spark AND just eat all of Surge of Power, and even then, you might not die.

Angry Grimace said:
Unneccessary really. With scaling, your drake is virtually invincible unless you're dumb enough to float in a spark AND just eat all of Surge of Power, and even then, you might not die.

Even then most of the people in that raid were new to raiding or just dumb. Even when we used that strat some still managed to die.

Xabora

Ardhavara said:
Ashanna said:
Yeah. The chances of them actually knowing that the bombs caused the problem is pretty minuscule.

Rabbit Hole goes deeper!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/ensidia-suspended-for-72-hours/msg2105150/#msg2105150
I like how these logs are conveniently missing the entire valkyr phase of this rogue throwing bombs.

Line 851806: 2/4 01:29:57.880 SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4
Line 851890: 2/4 01:29:58.242 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0xF130008F5D0378C2,"Raging Spirit",0x8010a48,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4,1404,0,4,138,0,0,nil,nil,nil
Line 870953: 2/4 01:31:04.428 SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4
Line 871044: 2/4 01:31:04.790 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0xF130008EF503768E,"The Lich King",0x30a48,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4,1096,0,4,243,0,0,nil,nil,nil
Line 900618: 2/4 01:32:54.630 SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4
Line 900653: 2/4 01:32:54.846 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0xF130008F5D0379DB,"Raging Spirit",0x8000a48,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4,1386,0,4,0,0,0,nil,nil,nil
Line 918452: 2/4 01:33:57.245 SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4
Line 918597: 2/4 01:33:57.677 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0xF130008EF503768E,"The Lich King",0x20a48,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4,1231,0,4,272,0,0,nil,nil,nil
Line 977300: 2/4 01:41:37.381 SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4
Line 977411: 2/4 01:41:37.772 SPELL_DAMAGE,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0xF130008EF503768E,"The Lich King",0x30a48,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4,1644,0,4,162,0,0,nil,nil,nil
Line 977417: 2/4 01:41:37.843 SPELL_MISSED,0x05000000025E767F,"Naihiko",0x514,0xF13000985303768F,"Highlord Tirion Fordring",0xa18,56350,"Saronite Bomb",0x4,IMMUNE

bombs on ghouls end at 1:33:57 then the next bomb is on lk/fordring 7 mins later (skipping the entire valkyr phase)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/ensidia-suspended-for-72-hours/msg2105173/#msg2105173
Hey guys, MMO Champion is having MAJOR lag (not sure why), so this will be my last post here. My future comments on this situation, if I have any, will be on my website and forums:

http://www.uprisingap.com/
http://forums.uprisingap.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1817

But basically I'll post my current conclusion from our forums:

No other guild has experienced the Respawning Outer Platform Bug because they tank Lich King and the adds in the center of the room. They tank them there because everyone needs to be near the center to avoid being killed by valkyrs. If you put a Saronite Bomb on where the Outer Platform used to be, it will cause the Outer Platform to respawn. Ensidia somehow figured this out.

In their kill log, every single one of the rogue's Saronite Bombs causes damage to enemies. This means that the Lich King, the adds, or both were tanked at the very edge of the platform, so that the Saronite Bombs would be able to hit the empty space where the Outer Platform used to be, and respawn the Outer Platform. In an ordinary situation, if you have DPS standing at the edge during this phase, they can get picked up by a valkyr and instantly killed. But in Ensidia's situation, they knew that the Outer Platform would respawn because of the bombs. Therefore, the valkyr would pick someone up, walk 2 yards forward, and then simply let them go. The person would fall on the respawned Outer Platform, and they could continue to DPS the Lich King and the adds.

Being on the outside of the platform throughout this entire phase also allowed Defile to spawn on the outside of the platform, which meant that half of their Defiles spawned beyond the platform's edge.

I am waiting on Kungen to show me Damage to Val'kyr Shadowguard. If he shows me that the raid, on their kill, did significant damage to Val'kyr Shadowguard, then this is still up for debate. If he can't show me this, then that proves that they intentionally skipped over an entire aspect of the fight, and simplified Defile.

And the whammy:
Since Tun seems to have ignored my post, here you go again:

Explain why the rogue who posted his combat log and uses saronite bombs regularly on CD on most fights (which is ideal for DPS,) conveniently didn't throw any saronite bombs at any mobs after the first set of Raging Spirits, for eight minutes until the end of the fight. (Lines 116-142 of the log.)

GEE I WONDER WHY HE SUDDENLY STOPPED HITTING MOBS WITH BOMBS FOR EIGHT MINUTES WHEN IT'S PART OF HIS ROTATION. THIS IS TRULY A MYSTERY.

One plausible explanation, well the rogue died! Sure, this could work, unfortunately, you also linked this screen shot: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2010/january/wol_lknaihiko.jpg

See the damage taken part? See where it says Spirit Burst? You want to explain to me how someone who is dead managed to get hit by those? You should know those are done by the exploding ghosts in phase four. I expect another excuse shortly.

Taken from the guild forums from Dying Breed.

Kletian

Orbitcube said:

Don't go for ArPen.

Wow seems they've changed some things since last I looked, thanks I'll try it out tonight and see what happens.

THough there are better ways of bringing it to my attention than hurr durr pathetic ;)

I see a lot of this is assuming I'm in a 25 that can use other bleed effects, usually I'm in a 10man with no Druids and Paladin tanks... fantastic...

Dunlop

Angry Grimace said:

that affects the bars, it would be dominoes. I'll check the options. thx

Angry Grimace

So wait, there's a bug with Saurfang? He got his first Mark off at like 70% for us on Tuesday, but we didn't have any trouble downing him anyways (it probably helped that the marks went to me a Death Knight, and then a Ret. Paladin). I just thought it was a really sloppy kill (no reason to believe it would have been....)

Kletian said:
Wow seems they've changed some things since last I looked, thanks I'll try it out tonight and see what happens.

THough there are better ways of bringing it to my attention than hurr durr pathetic ;)

I see a lot of this is assuming I'm in a 25 that can use other bleed effects, usually I'm in a 10man with no Druids and Paladin tanks... fantastic...

The easiest fixes you can make are respeccing ruptureless and fixing your gemming. Drop the hit and expertise gems as long as you're over the cap. If you're not too busy you could load your gear into Aldriana's spreadsheet and see if if the socket bonuses are worth hitting on some of your pieces.

Angry Grimace said:
So wait, there's a bug with Saurfang? He got his first Mark off at like 70% for us on Tuesday, but we didn't have any trouble downing him anyways (it probably helped that the marks went to me a Death Knight, and then a Ret. Paladin). I just thought it was a really sloppy kill (no reason to believe it would have been....)

Something must have been going on, a lot of guilds on our server were complaining about it.

Retro

I honestly would rather watch/follow Curling than "Professional" World of Warcraft...

"Hey ladies... I had the World First on the Lich King... Mind if I roll need on'ya boobies?"

:lol

Kletian

letsbereasonable said:
The easiest fixes you can make are respeccing ruptureless and fixing your gemming. Drop the hit and expertise gems as long as you're over the cap. If you're not too busy you could load your gear into Aldriana's spreadsheet and see if if the socket bonuses are worth hitting on some of your pieces.

I've tried using those spreadsheets, but 50% of my gear doesnt show up on it because I'm not epeen enough to have the top 5 BiS items for that slot, so my numbers get skewed.

Xabora

speedpop said:
Some people take this game way too seriously :|
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif

e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif

e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif
e19j5z.gif

EDIT:
Got this last night.
Yay 4pc! (Shoulders)
27zaulk.jpg

Cipherr

Angry Grimace said:

Yeah SF is bugged, when cleared up the first wing last night he got a mark off. Not to sound elitist but theres no fucking way. We kill him to quickly and the execution by now is just flawless. He had like 30 RP towards the start of the fight. A few people in vent started asking about it, but we just killed him. But somethings definitely off there.

Angry Grimace said:

Blizzard fixed something with his encounter in the patch which managed to make something else bug out. I'll try to find the link.

EDIT: Found it: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=22748822581&pageNo=6&sid=1#103

Daelo said:
We did make some changes to the fight to make the "Just let people with Marks die" strategy not something you want to do, but it was not our intention to make the fight drastically more difficult. We're currently looking over his abilities to see what's happening.

Angry Grimace

For whatever reason, our Icecrown Raid ID got reset.

We had to start over on Marrowgar =P

I guess whatever fix they did, made it do that

Edit: It doesn't appear to be the ID; it's just that the bosses are there again.

J-Rzez

Angry Grimace said:
For whatever reason, our Icecrown Raid ID got reset.

We had to start over on Marrowgar =P

I guess whatever fix they did, made it do that

Edit: It doesn't appear to be the ID; it's just that the bosses are there again.

Oh that would be awesome if true! Another shot at my damned cloak, and, more emblems which is direly need.

Angry Grimace said:

5k DPS at 5k Gearscore isn't good. That's the truth. Would you have liked me to sugar coat it and say "well done but you could have done better!", Angry Grimace? It may have been unnecessarily harsh, it probably was. If I really wanted to be an asshole I would've gone ahead and said "LOLOLOL U SUK L2P NOOB GO AND FUCK UR MOM". I didn't, I pointed Kletian to some very useful resources for improving his Rogue's DPS, and gave him a few tips to help summarise some of the main points. "Pathetic" may not have been the best word to use, but I used it. It doesn't really matter.

border

Dunlop said:
On a less important scale, is every server a bunch of carebears when it comes to world PVP? I swear at least half my encounters involve people from the other factions /wave or /dancing at me.

That doesn't mean they are a carebear. I think that usually means, "Hey I'm in the middle of something, and would like you not to kill me please."

Cipherr

The gear inflation is ridiculous. My hunter is at 60% UNBUFFED crit atm. And this is before I havent really gotten into the meat of 25m ICC upgrades, let alone the H25 man loot we wont get to until later on. And thats as MM. As SV add another 12% while in combat, its just like, cmon.

FLEABttn

Banned
Puncture said:
The gear inflation is ridiculous. My hunter is at 60% UNBUFFED crit atm. And this is before I havent really gotten into the meat of 25m ICC upgrades, let alone the H25 man loot we wont get to until later on. And thats as MM. As SV add another 12% while in combat, its just like, cmon.

No kidding. My 10 man normal geared MM hunter has 62% raid buffed. It's ridiculous.

Magnus

traveler said:

This, absolutely, 100%. It's broken on Blizzard's end. In no way should a player suffer for this. If they must, an achievement/kill/loot reset can be done, but a fucking ban? Really?

Angry Grimace

J-Rzez said:
Oh that would be awesome if true! Another shot at my damned cloak, and, more emblems which is direly need.
For the record, another cloak dropped last week, and they are going to be going to offspec any time now.

Oddly enough, it wasn't a new Raid ID. It was just that all the bosses respawned. A new weekly had appeared, but the only person who could get it was our hunter who didn't come on Tuesday.

J-Rzez

Angry Grimace said:
For the record, another cloak dropped last week, and they are going to be going to offspec any time now.

Oddly enough, it wasn't a new Raid ID. It was just that all the bosses respawned. A new weekly had appeared, but the only person who could get it was our hunter who didn't come on Tuesday.

Screw that cloak already. Never dropped yet. At least I'll have Shadow's Edge to make up for it.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Magnus said:
This, absolutely, 100%. It's broken on Blizzard's end. In no way should a player suffer for this. If they must, an achievement/kill/loot reset can be done, but a fucking ban? Really?
Because if they didn't ban them, people would be jumping on Blizzard's back for being too soft and constantly giving Ensidia backscratches.

The whole situation is a catch-22 and Blizzard chose the option that would make less noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom